Mitt plus Hispanic VP, or Mitt plus black VP

Uncle Toms are cast outs from the Dem party....they're traitors and treated like Whites.

Ben Carson, Allen West or any other Black Republican willl not help the GOP with Black voters.

Nothing will help the GOP with black voters. :)

Nothing will help the GOP with black voters. :)

I don't believe that. All Romney needed to win the popular vote was two per cent more. Two per cent. I think a black running mate could have gotten him a lot more than that from minority voters. Same with an Hispanic running mate.

I don't believe that. All Romney needed to win the popular vote was two per cent more. Two per cent. I think a black running mate could have gotten him a lot more than that from minority voters. Same with an Hispanic running mate.

BS!:cool:

Anyone who thinks I'm a Republican is bat shit crazy. Never have been, never will be.

Hey man the shoe fits....

tumblr_nbam09PAtE1spxz7uo1_250.gif

Last edited:

Not-Republicans firmly believe #ThosePeople judge a candidate on their skin color first and foremost, just like Not-Republicans do.

:nods:

I bet more people voted for Romney because he was white, than voted for Obama because he was black.

And no, I don't have a link.

So blow me.

I bet more people voted for Romney because he was white, than voted for Obama because he was black.

And no, I don't have a link.

So blow me.

Everyone in Julybaby04's church did, for certain....and Romney wasn't even a Christian! :eek:

People don't vote for Vice Presidents. What killed Romney was the number of conservative voters who stayed home.

Not if anyone here has even the slightest idea of what I've posted here over time. Not a chance.

doesn't matter...what you've posted recently screams "GOP CHEERLEADER!!!" so...guess what shoes you're wearing? :D

Not-Republicans firmly believe #ThosePeople judge a candidate on their skin color first and foremost, just like Not-Republicans do.

:nods:

I think a lot of people vote based on a lot of things, including race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, religion, etc.

If this is a political thread, then why is it discussing Mitt Romney? He has about as much chance as Sara Palin in 2016.

I think running mates matter. And so do politicians.

The usual Rethuglican procedure is to nominate someone for president who has appeal to the center, with a VP that will appeal to the looney tunes fringe:
  • Eisenhower-Nixon
  • Dubya-Cheney
  • McCain-Palin
  • Romney-Ryan

The usual Rethuglican procedure is to nominate someone for president who has appeal to the center, with a VP that will appeal to the looney tunes fringe:
  • Eisenhower-Nixon
  • Dubya-Cheney
  • McCain-Palin
  • Romney-Ryan

Exactly. I think Romney made a mistake doing that.

Back