Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Matt's cock was rock solid and oozing precum as Ali straddled his hips. He felt her pussy lips against the tip of his cock and then start sliding down him feeling her warm tightness wrap around him. "Oh fuck yes!"
 
Ali slides down until he is buried all the way inside her. Ali moans and leans forward, "baby you feel soo good just being buried inside me." Ali lays there and just squeezes her pussy muscles around him. Slowly she starts to work her hips, loving how he feels buried deep inside her.
 
He was so deep inside Ali's tight pussy and she kept squeezing her pussy muscles which made him feel even better. "I love being buried iinside you baby. I wanna stay in you all night long" He groaned out as she started moving her hips.
 
Ali nods her head, "you can stay deep inside me all night long." Ali works her hips faster and faster, "baby I want to feel you spray deep inside me." Working her hips faster and faster, her fingers clench tight around his shoulders, "oo baby I am getting close, but I want you to cum with me."
 
Matt loved hearing Ali talk to him like that. He also loved how quickly he could make her cum, making her cum like 2 times before he came with her. "Mmmm baby I'm not close enough yet, cum now and then I'll cum with you when you cum again" He said as his eyes were watching her tits bounce up and down
 
Ali moans outloud, "I have never gotten so much pleasure from sex." Ali works her hips as she ums hard again, coating his cock in her pussy juices. Ali pants from pleasure, as she works her hips around on him.
 
"Fuck! Me neither baby your pussy is the tightest!" He groaned loudly feeling her warm juices coat his cock as she kept working her hips, sliding her incredibly tight pussy up and down his cock
 
Ali wants to feel him shoot deep inside her pussy. She works her hips faster and faster, wanting to feel him cum. She leans and kisses him as she rides him. "Please baby i need to feel you cum inside me."
 
Matt placed his hand on her neck and kissed her back deeply as she started riding him faster. He was groaning into their kiss and he placed his hand on her ass and squeezed it firmly as he was getting close
 
Ali sucks on his tounge, loving how it feels to kiss him with him buried deep inside her. She works her hips around and around, "please baby I need you now."
 
As Ali sucked on his tongue it felt so good to him, Rachael never did that for him before. He was now very close, any minute he was going to explode in Ali's tight young pussy
 
Ali squeezes around him as hard as she can, "baby I can feel how big and thick you are." She works her body and sits up, pushing her boobs out and throws her head back in pleasure.
 
Alis pussy twitches when he asks if she likes how big he is, "ooo yes baby you know i do. But i also love how it feels when you shoot deep inside me." She whimpers as she moves her hips faster and faster, "i need to feel you cum inside me now." She is pratically begging.
 
"Here it comes baby" Matt groaned out loudly as he cam so hard inside Ali. Spraying his warm cum all over inside her tight pussy, gripping her ass tightly as he did so
 
Ali cums hard around him and groans as him shoot deep inside him. Ali lays on his chest and pants heavily. "Baby the pleasure you give me is amazing." Ali brings the sheet and cuddles into his chest, resting her head on him like a pillow. "Now just wrap you arms around me and you can stay deep inside me all night long."

Ali falls asleep quickly, Matt wore her out with all his amazing sexiness. She falls asleep with a smile on her face.

In the morning Ali's phone goes off asking her if she and Matt want to go to a baseball game.
 
He wrapped his arms around Ali as she pulls the sheets over them and cuddles into him. Their cum slowly running down his cock and onto the bed. Matt fell asleep quickly still buried deep inside Ali. Waking up when he hears her on the phone
 
Ali tells her friend sure, and she goes to wake Matt up with a kiss. Seeing him awake already she kisses him anyways. "Baby you are going to get your wish, we are going to a baseball game with friends." Ali goes and takes a shower and gets her baseball shirt on with a cute pair of short shorts that barely cover her ass.
 
Matt laid in bed watching Ali get dressed. "Baby you are so sexy" He smiled at her as he stood up to look for something to wear. His cock swaying with each step he took. He pulled on a tshirt and a pair of shorts that showed off his bulge nicely.
 
Ali grins, "dont flirt too much with my friends and you will get another special surprise." Ali climbs into his car and gives him directions to get to where they are meeting her friends.

They arrive at her friends house and Ali introduces him to all her friends. Ali didnt realize that Matt would be the only guy in the group of 10 girls. Ali, trusting Matt, but knowing her friends, stays with him. Her friend Sammie comes over and starts trying to flirt with Matt.
 
Matt greets all of Ali's friends feeling a little outcasted in a group of 10 girls but he didn't mind. And he kept looking over at Ali when Sammie started flirting with him
 
Ali cuddles in closer to Matt and shakes her head. Sammie gets the message that she isnt going to get anywhere with Matt. Ali leans in and whispers to him, "she used to be Rachael's roommate in college." Ali leans in and with all her passion she kisses him, "keep that in mind next time a friend of mine hits on you."
 
Ali breaks the kiss and turns to her friends, "yes i am staking my claim, this fine specimen of man is mine." Ali goes and sits on his lap, "best seat in the house." She wiggles her ass against him.
 
He grins loving how she wiggled he ass against him. "And I am the lucky specimen of man to have this sexy girl right here" He said jokingly as he placed one hand on her hip and the other on her thigh right below the bottom of her shorts.
 
Back
Top