At the Gym

I was sitting in front of my locker letting the air finish drying me off after my shower when Jack, the guy at the next locker came back from the shower. When he removed the towel from around his waist I noticed his cock was semi-hard. Also, it was no more than eight or ten inches from my face. This wasn't the first time I had been so close to Jack's big dick, and it wasn't the first time I had been tempted to lean forward and take the cock into my mouth, but this time, I couldn't resist the temptation.

In on gulp, I took half his cock into my mouth. "What the fuck are you doing?" he demanded as he grabbed my head in his hands. I thought he was going to shove me away. He didn't. Filling his fists with my hair, he held my head in place and shoved the other half of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged. He held my head in place, keeping his cock in my throat until I stopped gagging, then he started to fuck my mouth, driving his cock into my throat and pulling back slowly.

I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth. It jerked my lips wider. He fisted my hair harder. "Don't pull off!" he demanded, then I felt the first jet of his thick, hot cum spurt into my mouth. My mouth filled quickly. I swallowed most, but some trickled out onto my chin. When he finished coming, Jack used his cock to push the cum from my chin into my mouth, the he said: "Who's next?"

That was when I noticed six or seven guys had been watching as I suck Jack's cock, and I was going to suck every one of their cocks. I echoed Jack: "Who's next?" and opened my mouth.
 
my gym's notorious for heavy action in the men's steam room. this is true for all its branches in the city. so, the straight guys there rarely use those amenities.

Sounds like any one of many baths I've enjoyed. I remember one special one in NYC a long time ago. In addition to the steam room, the private cubicals and the cots in a rest area referred to as the orgy room, their was a swimming pool where the guys swam naked.

One night as I swam toward the end of the pool, I notice a guy sitting with his feet in the water and his cock in his hand. He was fully erect and stroking himself slowly as he watch the half dozen or so men swimming about. I swam right over to him. I pushed his hand from around his cock and took it into my mouth. From his voyeurism and the stroking of his cock, it didn't take much sucking for me to get my reward of a mouthful of cum.

I swallowed slowly, keeping his cock in my mouth while swallowing. His cock softened, but it didn't shrink. It was still big when he pulled it out and slapped my face a couple of times with it. "I've got a cubical. You want to join me for a good fuck?" He didn't have to ask twice. I was out of the pool in a second and five minutes later we were closeted in his cubical for a night of good fucking, and a hell of a lot more......
 
Thanks Evan. I would love to bend over for just about any guy in decent shape, the rate I'm going. ;) I must be completely oblivious to the cruising signals, assuming there are any, or I'm just not hanging out there at the right times. Yes, I would like a guy to coach me on how to build up my body in just the right places, a guy who appreciates what a guy should look like, and then we can help each other relax after we've spent an hour or so getting hornier and hornier as he watches me and I show off for him.

With a fantastic ass like yours, you should have no trouble getting laid. At the gym linger in the shower and someone should get the message. If I saw you, I'd all over your ass.
 
Off to the gym

I'll be walking to the gym in about an hour. Does anyone want to join me?
 
Reality vs Fantasy

I'm not sure what the 'bi' climate is like in Wisconsin, Bi Asian Guy, but here in Boston it's very closeted. I would love to experience some teasing in the shower, or maybe a quick furtive stroke or suck in the sauna, but the idea of an actual sexual episode in the gym is not even in the realm of possibility for me. We can tease in the gym but let's take it home for anything more. I'm not out as bi at the gym and I don't want to be. That said, I bet you've attracted attention from someone like me in your gym by flaunting that nice ass. The trick is to find the bi-voyeur on the down-low that is secretly lusting for a piece of Bi Asian Guy.
 
Evan Ver:

I'm new to Lit but I go to college in Boston. I'm really athletic and I've always had a similar fantasy since I played sports growing up through high school. What gym do you go to? I'll be back in Boston next week!
 
Meet at

Hey Boston ‘Gym’ people - biwaterpolodude will be back in town soon and he is ready for a shower. Do we have any college age Lit people here?
 
If I were in a bigger city I'd probably just drop the pretense and go hang out in the gay baths. :) For now, though, given the public nature of the gym (and showers, etc) I'd settle for seeing a nicely built fit man checking me out, maybe letting me catch sight of his semi-hard cock. Give me a sign! :D

Evan is right--with an ass that round, shaved smooth, and perfect, you should be able to get at least two guys like me to mount you in seconds if you bent over near us. I'd try to be nice and at least get some lube first, but we'd be disappearing somewhere to fuck pretty darn fast
 
The closest that I've ever gotten to some gym action was in the steam room of my gym. There was this one guy who kept checking me out from the moment I entered the steam room. It was almost full at the moment, and the only available area was beside him, so I sat there. He kept touching me with his arms, and smile at me whenever I looked at him. Since I did not want to be caught, I tried to ignore him but my cock just kept growing. Still, I ended up not doing anything with him and just went to have a cold shower and jacked off, just to relieve some pressure. As I went back to my locker I passed him, and he gave me this wicked secret smile, like he knew what I had to do. Still, I was never able to do anything with him, as that was the only time I ever saw him.
 
i've given head at the gym. i have to admit, it is very difficult to hook up in a gym. there a lot of people around and gay an bi men don't telegraph there preference. but, if someone is interested in you they'll give signals regardless of location.
 
:D I appreciate the sentiment. ;) And that is one nice piece of meat you've got in that profile pic - I'd love to feel it slide up my tight round ass while we're both in the hot tub and guys are walking by, checking out the action through the glass wall.

And I always enjoyed this totally fucking hot scenario. Still need to do it! :)
 
Long - potentially pointless story with zero payoff

I took a break from thinking about all things Bi for a while. You know how easy it is for real life to interfere. But the other day a lit friend got in touch and wanted to meet - so we ended up at my place - it didn't take long until we were 69 on the couch with our mouths stuffed with cock.

Well, that's the fantasy anyway.

The reality is I was at the gym and this guy was checking me out pretty intensely. I occasionally think I perceive a glance in my direction; but I don't go to a cruising type gym or anything, so most guys - including me - keep their eyes to themselves.

Well, last Saturday this one guy was checking me out with lots of eye contact. He was balding with a moustache, probably in his 40's, in good shape. He had a swimsuit on so I don't know what was going on down there. I noticed him looking at me in the gym and then saw him again in the locker room. At first I was thinking that maybe I know this guy and was just not remembering his face. I couldn't place him so I decided there must be something else to this attention I was receiving. Maybe this is my lucky day and one of you Lit fiends has finally decided to get his ass to the gym to make friends!

With that thought in mind... I was at my locker getting undressed and he was at a sink looking into a mirror. I could see him in the mirror and he could see me. We were about 20 feet apart. I took off my gym stuff while facing in his direction. If he wanted to check me out then I wanted him to get a good view. I lingered just a bit so that he could get a good look but I didn't look to see if he was watching. That was partly so that he would feel free to look and partly because I must be a big pussy.

I usually grab a towel before I undress and take it with me to the shower. I don't wrap it around me - I just hold it. I did just that as I passed by the guy on my way to the shower. I took a shower across from the sauna (I've noticed that there is a hole in the shower curtain in this particular shower allowing easy viewing of the sauna - did one of you Lit people do this?) and I left the curtain a little bit open so that should someone pass by they would be able to see the water pouring off my cock.

The guy did walk by; but he did not tap lightly, enter the shower stall, sink to his knees, take my cock into his mouth and let me fuck his face until I expolded and shot rivers of cum down his throat.

No. He went to the pool.

I thought about waiting him out, because clearly he wanted to suck me off, right?

Instead I went to the sauna for a minute and then got dressed and left.

Lessons I've learned.
1. I'm a big pussy
2. So are you until I see you At the Gym
 
Evan Ver This could get good next time play with your cock a little without getting a full hardon & go to the shower. I would wait for him & leave as he does. This could end up with a hot ending to your post
 
Back
Top