unplanned Brother Sister

siblingman

Virgin
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Posts
21
A guy & his girlfriend have a very active sex life. She asks him about his fantasies and she gives him what she wants, whether it's her & her girlfriend together, her masterbating in front of him or anything he wants. One day she finally asked him to make one of her fantasies come true. She wanted to watch him have sex with another woman. But the other woman was his younger sister. First he said that was sick. She said I gave you every fantasy you wanted. He countered that she would never go for it. She said with the right amount of persuation & drugs his sister would do anything they wanted. So she tells him to invite his sister over just to hang out. He calls her & she's coming over tonight. Now...what happens when the sister arrives?
 
Oh you sicko pervert, I like it. :D

Not bad all the way around except there is one little teeny tiny big thing, inviting someone over to drug and have your way with is not unplanned. Also tread carefully, most are going to report since it's hard to consent to anything when you are drugged, and most will enjoy most anything while drugged. There is a reason after and during the sixties gay sex was treated better, most hippies did it while high. :eek:
 
I like the idea of it being the guy's gf wanting to watch him getting it on with his younger sister, but would also nix having her being drugged for the reasons emap described. Here's how I'd have the story play out...

While putting on their lesbian show for the guy, the girls talk about how hot his sister is and how they'd like to get it on with her etc, and that's when his gf mentions her wanting to see him have sex with her. He disapproves but...

The next day, two girls get the guy's sister to have a lesbian threesome with them, during which they talk about how cute her brother is, and how much fun they had putting on their show for him (and had him join in?). They then convince her how wickedly hot it would be if they put on a three-girl show for him. Finally...

After going out on a double date (guy with his gf, and her gf with his sister), they return to his place. He starts making out with his gf while the other two girls get frisky. Fast forward... while his gf is straddled over his face, he feels another girl impaling herself on his raging hard-on. He thinks it's his girlfriend's gf but... Surprise! Hello Sis!
 
Depends on the drugs, I mean have you ever seen a pothead without pot? Forget the hungry after smoking part, they get pretty desperate to score more if they don't have a steady supply. This is the 'safe' drug. :eek:

Doesn't have to be a couple chicks talking the sister into lesbian sex then putting on a show or whatever. Most guys have the incest kick, so say sister is dating a guy and is sort of friendly with the brother, he mentions how hot his sister is. So now the boyfriend is thinking about seeing his chick fucking her brother.

Not to mention the girlfriend has a brother and let's him ride her for her boyfriends enjoyment. Boyfriend would not say no to letting her watch him fuck his hot sister. Course then you are still stuck with how to convince her to do it, besides the rather obvious telling her why he wants to fuck her. Everybody has the incest kink at least a little, I can see the sister going oh yes fuck me I want to watch her doing her brother to.
 
No drugs and the sister actually put her up to it. And maybe she and the sister have been fooling around on the side.
 
How about this scenario:

Young couple (Max & Ellie) are lying in bed, relaxing and chatting after some hot sex. Curious, Max asks his girlfriend if she's ever had a sexual fantasy that's she was curious about but would never act on. It took some prodding, but eventually, Max got her to answer:

"Do you remember last Saturday when I dropped off those blu-rays that my mom wanted to borrow?" Max nodded.

"I let myself into my parent's house and put the movies on the coffee table. I was about to go but I decided to use the bathroom before I split. I thought nobody was home but I heard a noise coming from my little brother's room. His bedroom door was slightly ajar & I glanced in."

"What did you see?" Max curiosity was piqued.

"Jimmy was jacking off while watching porn on his laptop. That's not what surprised me though. What I did not expect was that my shy, nerdy brother had the biggest dick I've ever seen. I couldn't believe it. His dick looked like it was photoshopped onto his small frame. I didn't want to get discovered so I quietly got the hell out of there."

"That's hot Ellie but that's not a fantasy...what is it?"

She paused for a moment, a look of consternation on her face before replying:

"I know that Jimmy's a virgin. For the past week, I've been thinking about what it would be like to deflower him."

Max paused for a moment and then replied:

"How about we do a little roleplaying next week that combines your fantasy with a couple of mine. I've always thought it would be hot to watch you fuck someone. I'd imagine that you were blindfolded and had your hands bound behind your back. How about I go on Amazon and order a nice blindfold and restraints for you. Then, on that special night we can do a little roleplaying. You strip naked, hands bound and eyes covered. I make you wait on the bed for awhile as I go downstairs. When I come back in, I want you to pretend that I've walked in with your little brother. I won't say a word. I want you to call me Jimmy and imagine that I'm watching from the door as your little brother has his way with you. In this little scenario, I will have instructed him to not say a word...not a moan...not a sound. Let your imagination run wild behind that blindfold."

What Ellie doesn't know on that night is that Jimmy is waiting outside of the house. Max has convinced her little brother that his big sister wants to deflower him. He explains to Jimmy that he only agreed to his sister's wish, only if she was blindfolded and that he could watch.

Max brings his girlfriend's little brother up the stairs to their bedroom door. He opens it and they see Emily naked on the bed. She's kneeling with her hands tied behind her back and a lacy, black blindfold covering her eyes. Her head tilts slightly in recognition as she hears the door open. There is a quaver in her voice as she says:

"Come in Jimmy...don't be afraid."
 
Last edited:
Some usual bro-sis hookups:

* They've always loved each other, or maybe it's more one-sided.
* Something critical happens and they MUST fuck.
* Something triggers them and they WANNA fuck.
* It's an accident like a doubled costume or slippery car seat or masque.
* They get drunk/drugged and fuck anyway because stoned.
* The clique decides to gang-fuck a member's sibling.
* They've been separated and don't realize they're siblings.
* Some nefarious friend or relative maneuvers them into fucking.
* It's a family tradition; maybe they're royalty.
* One or the other is just plain evil.
.
I've used a few of these mechanisms in my stories. Whatever works, hey?
 
No drugs and the sister actually put her up to it. And maybe she and the sister have been fooling around on the side.

You mean Sis has been having it off with her brother's girlfriend, and suggested that they manipulate him into having a threesome with them? :eek: Why the sly cunning little minx! Poor Big Brother! The girls will wear him out! But hey, being the lone male sexual plaything of a lesbian trio is a tough & thankless job, but someone has to do it... :D
 
A guy & his girlfriend have a very active sex life. She asks him about his fantasies and she gives him what she wants, whether it's her & her girlfriend together, her masterbating in front of him or anything he wants. One day she finally asked him to make one of her fantasies come true. She wanted to watch him have sex with another woman. But the other woman was his younger sister. First he said that was sick. She said I gave you every fantasy you wanted. He countered that she would never go for it. She said with the right amount of persuation & drugs his sister would do anything they wanted. So she tells him to invite his sister over just to hang out. He calls her & she's coming over tonight. Now...what happens when the sister arrives?

I really like this story idea and that you put in the persuasion and drugs. One approach to this might be this:

When the sister comes over, the girlfriend is hiding so she can spy on any action that occurs. She plays along with the drugs but does not take them, and then pretends to leave, and the brother and sister are at his place and she has to get ready for a date with her boyfriend, and together, begun by the brother for the benefit of his hidden girlfriend, the two talk about their sex lives and the sister begins to admit she his horny and wishes she could release her wound up tension before her date. Her brother asks her intimate questions about her love making with her boyfriend, and the sister asks the same questions to her brother. The two become more curious. The brother wants to know what she'll look like in the underwear she'll wear for the date, and the sister wants to know how the brother French kisses his girlfriend. Eventually after the sister shows the brother what she'll look like in her bra and panties, and after they make out, the sister wants to know how he is hung, and then what he looks like with a full erection. The brother asks about how hard her nipples get when stimulated. The drugs and horniness can lead to this, until they want to know what it's like for the brother to be inside of the sister.

I admit this is all fiction and I have no understanding of this in real life. I do know of a step brother - step sister relationship that was sexual for about four years, where twice a year they would meet purely for going at it like rabbits. But this scenario I have no experience with. I hope what I wrote about is an approach you might enjoy.
 
Back
Top