A Changed Couple

Daniel was surprised, though it was impossible to miss what had fallen from keli's bikini bottom. He wanted to yell don't go, but was left standing there in stunned shock with Lui.

"Lui is that what I ..." Daniel asked.

"Yes .. must be keli girl in training ... you know ... make her boi pussy accept real man ... she fail ... now must be punished .... you stay ... I bring to you ... she say how sorry she be ... for disappointment."

As Daniel waited lLui disappeared into the home. He could hear the discussion or at least what Lui was telling keli.

"keli ... you want be slut ... yes ... you look part ... now must learn to act part ... you fail test today .... Daniel Man happy to see you ... you disappoint him .. make feel bad running off like that .... you must tell him you very very sorry ... you make up to him .... " Lui paused sighing for a moment. "You do ... or me bad teacher ... I fail you ... and Miss Elizabeth ... if be so ... then I ask for Daniels to forgive ... give myself to him .... I take your punishment." Lui turned and began to return to the back yard.

Keli hesitated and said meekly, "Lui, I'll make this up to you..." Keli sighed and blushing returned to the patio. "I'm sorry Daniel... You weren't supposed to see that. I thought I had it under control but..." Keli twirled her hair with her finger. "Well, Lui did surprise me." Keli shot Lui a look that said 'why the fuck did you have to drop ice down my bikini?!?!' and sighed.

Keli dropped from her seat to her knees--in front of Daniel. And started to crawl towards him. "Please, is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?"

Keli bit her lower lip nervously and look over her shoulder at Lui. Hoping for some sign of encouragement to indicate that what she was doing was what Lui wanted from her.

"Please, is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?"

Daniel was speechless though his cock was at attention inside of his swimsuit.

Lui moved along side keli, falling to her knees, first she looked up at Daniel and then whispered into kelis ear. "keli gurl ... you know please men ... look ... "her hand reached up and twirled around the tent. "keli gurl you do this ... you make him do this .. you be proud of you self ... he need no words to speak his desire to fuck keli gurl .. the proof in shorts."

How Daniel sees keli

Lui urges kelis head forward with one hand and works to expose Daniel with the other, then pulls his cock to keli's lips causing him to moan, her hand slides down keli's back spreading her legs, knowing again the plug would slip free, that keli would feel so empty ... wanting to be filled.

"keli gurl ... please real man Daniel." Lui whispers and slides away, taking her phone out to film the moment for Elizabeth.

Keli moaned around Daniel's cock--her lips thrumming against his pink head as Lui spreads her legs. She clenches her ass, wanting to hold her plug in but not able to do so. Keli lets out a moan as she feels the plug slip out of her ass. And takes Daniel's cock deeper down her throat. Slowly pulling back from Daniel's cock Keli lowers herself sucking on his balls and looking up seeing the passion in his eyes.

Keli looks over her shoulder at Lui and giggles seeing that she has her camera out. Keli's hands move to Daniels' stomach and she tugs on his cock playfully. "What do you want to do with this thing big man?"Keli crawls across the patio furniture lifting her ass proudly in the air.

Last edited:
Keli moaned around Daniel's cock--her lips thrumming against his pink head as Lui spreads her legs. She clenches her ass, wanting to hold her plug in but not able to do so. Keli lets out a moan as she feels the plug slip out of her ass. And takes Daniel's cock deeper down her throat. Slowly pulling back from Daniel's cock Keli lowers herself sucking on his balls and looking up seeing the passion in his eyes.

Keli looks over her shoulder at Lui and giggles seeing that she has her camera out. Keli's hands move to Daniels' stomach and she tugs on his cock playfully. "What do you want to do with this thing big man?"Keli crawls across the patio furniture lifting her ass proudly in the air.

Daniel was losing himself as keli not only sucked his cock but his balls. He thought how only months ago keli was a man, though looking at her there was little left to remind him of that, looking down upon her all he saw was a slutty woman.

"oh fuck keli you are gooood." He moaned feeling her tongue piercing swriling upon his cock. "Fucking good." He moaned again, his hands now upon her head, setting the pace as she bobbed upon his cock.

"What do you want to do with this thing big man?"Keli crawls across the patio furniture lifting her ass proudly in the air.

Seeing her it was clear what she wanted, what she needed, he had never seen a gurl want it as much as she did. As he crawled away his cock ached to hill her, before she was far he gripped her hair pulling her head up and back, her ass upon his groin, his hand settling upon her hip, guiding her into position.

"you decide ... keli ... do you feel lucky." He moaned allowing the slut to decide if her ass was to be filmed.

Daniel and keli

Keli giggled and moaned deeply--her lips vibrating around Daniel's cock as he encouraged her to suck his cock. Keli crawled across the patio furniture and wiggled her ass. Keli yelped as she felt her hair being tugged upon. Keli wiggled her ass teasingly as Daniel stood behind her.

Keli could feel him lining up--preparing to take her for his own. Keli let out a moan of desire as she felt her hair being pulled upon. Keli bit her lip and turned to look at Lui--wanting the okay from her before going further but knowing that she was not sure how much longer Daniel could hold off.

Keli giggled and moaned deeply--her lips vibrating around Daniel's cock as he encouraged her to suck his cock. Keli crawled across the patio furniture and wiggled her ass. Keli yelped as she felt her hair being tugged upon. Keli wiggled her ass teasingly as Daniel stood behind her.

Keli could feel him lining up--preparing to take her for his own. Keli let out a moan of desire as she felt her hair being pulled upon. Keli bit her lip and turned to look at Lui--wanting the okay from her before going further but knowing that she was not sure how much longer Daniel could hold off.

Lui moved in front of keli to capture the moment when she was near certain keli would for the first time feel her ass impaled with a cock.

Daniel no longer able to resist, pulled kelis hair back, his cock popping into her willing ass in one fluid motion.

"Oh keli that is perfect." Lui moved in for a closeup, each of Daniels thrust bringing keli close to the camera.

His hand reaching down around her front to, he had to touch it, what he found was only a small balless cock .. keli had no balls, he thrust into her deeper and harder, one hand on her hair, the other reaching groping her fresh reall breasts.

"Oh fuck ... keli ... I ... I ... I am cummin...fuck." He gripped her hair pulling her hard upon his cock, his hand groped her breast with force as his cock began to throb deep in her boi pussy.

Keli looked up from her knees and bit her lip. Keli couldn't contain the scream that came from deep inside of her as she felt Daniel's cock filling her. Her moans came even quicker as she felt Daniel reaching around to toy with her cock and then as his hands moved to her breasts.

Keli didn't wait for Daniel to thrust forward--pushing her ass back on his cock. her moans increasing as she felt Daniel pulling on her hair.

"Oh fuck ... keli ... I ... I ... I am cummin...fuck." He gripped her hair pulling her hard upon his cock, his hand groped her breast with force as his cock began to throb deep in her boi pussy.

Keli looked up and caught Lui's eye as Daniel started to cum. She bit her lip and moaned Daniel's name. "Oooh, fuck Daniel that's it I want to feel your cum dripping down the back of my thigh!" Keli back her ass into Daniel milking his cock for everything that she could loving the feeling of warmth as his cum filled her.

He felt her ass clench upon his cock, the tightness pushed him over, the edge, his cock throbbing, continuing to pump her full. A pleasurabe man wrote from Daniel. Soon he could feel the load had filled her, his set dropping down the inside of each though.

He stood his cock, still in a man's as, though that man looked anything but make. He could not believe what he had just done. Thinking now he has fucked both Elizabeth and keli. Both were wonderful fucks.

Here eased back with a pop his still stiff rid popped free. Lui caught the last moment, then without asking Lui hit send.

'miss Elizabeth, be happy with keli.". Lui looked to Daniel. "You good also Daniel. "Mistree be happy with everyone

'miss Elizabeth, be happy with keli.". Lui looked to Daniel. "You good also Daniel. "Mistree be happy with everyone

Keli moaned and looked up at Lui. "I can feel his cum dripping down the back of my thigh, Lui. Mmm, I'm such a naughty slut!!" Keli felt Daniel pull his cock from her ass and she bit her lip and turned to him. "Thank you for treating me so well for my first man." Keli blushed and winked at him crawling across the patio on her knees to get her bottoms.

Keli blushed deeply thinking about Mistress Elizabeth watching the video and wondering what her reaction was going to be when she arrived home. But instead of worrying about that just yet Keli stood up and walked towards Lui. Placing her hand on the back of Lui's neck Keli pulled her in for a deep kiss. "Thank you, Lui."

Daniel watched amazed at what he saw, the sexy keli pulling her bottoms up, what remained of her make soup disappearing behind the tiny bikini bottom. Has he just had his cock sucked and kicked the as of a man. He had known keli since the young couple had moved in. He closed his eyes and opened his eyes, keli still looked desirable, his cock again dropping with desire.

He moved to keli and Lui kissing, his hand reaching to keli's breast squeezing, hey breast was real, she had a pretty body. He could not denny his desire for her, his hand wandered to Lui breast. A light squeeze and she pulled away slapping him.

"Oh Daniel, no nono . You no ready for girl like me. You do that again. You but like keli girl. You to much man. Be ugly gurl. ". Lui scolded Daniel.

As if on cue, Mistress arrived in the patio, she had seen the video, and she waited to say anything as she observed the situation. Finally she spoke. 'so Daniel who is the better fuck. Keli or me?"

Daniel turned quickly without hesitation. "You are Elizabeth. "

Keli felt Daniel's hand moving towards Lui's breast and backed her ass into him as she continued to kiss Lui. Keli smiled when Lui pulled away and slapped Daniel. "Oh Daniel, no nono . You no ready for girl like me. You do that again. You but like keli girl. You to much man. Be ugly gurl. ". Lui scolded Daniel. Keli couldn't help but giggle and her hand traced up Lui's neck again pulling their lips together again.

Keli nearly jumped when she heard Mistress Elizabeth speak and spun where she stood wondering how long she had been home and what was in store for the three of them. Keli kissed Lui again and pressed her thigh against Lui's cock. Then moving behind her, Keli wrapped her arms around her stomach and kissed up her neck watching Daniel and Elizabeth.

Keli's hands squeezed Lui's nipples teasingly and finally she spoke. "How was your day, Mistress Elizabeth?"

Daniel stood shocked, a bit embarrassed at what he had just done. He and Elizabeth had a thing ... he did not want to lose it ... yes he was screwing the lady next door.

Elizabeth surveyed the situation, Lui and keli could not keep from one another, Lui clearly needed some satisfaction. She could sense Daniel apprehension and was about to use this as power over him.

"So you screwed Keli ... is that right Daniel ... not only screwed her ... taking her virginity ... something I was trying to save for a special moment ... I should have known she was a common slut ... sucking whatever cock and letting any and all dicks fuck her ... is that what you are keli ... a slut. Why don't you just continue the show and let Lui fuck you or suck her off ... she clearly needs it."

As upset as Elizabeth appeared it was simply putting on an appearance of dominance ... taking control.

Lui was shocked at Mistress's madness, clearly getting her attention. "Lui very sorry Miss Elizabeth ... i train her poorly ... my mistake ... I be phinished for be bad teacher."

Mistress could see Lui's sexual excitment. "Lui ... you have done as I asked ... now as a reward .. keli will please you however you please ... mouth or ass. Daniel will get the other." Mistress walked to Daniel, stroking his cock as the gurls looked on. "If he can get it up again." She smiled slyly.

Keli smiled to herself as she watched Mistress Elizabeth come to a solution that she knew would be satisfactory. Keli could tell that Mistress had reached her decision by her smirk and the devilish look in her eyes.

"So you screwed Keli ... is that right Daniel ... not only screwed her ... taking her virginity ... something I was trying to save for a special moment ... I should have known she was a common slut ... sucking whatever cock and letting any and all dicks fuck her ... is that what you are keli ... a slut. Why don't you just continue the show and let Lui fuck you or suck her off ... she clearly needs it."

Keli blushed. "But, Mistress. Lui said that this was what you wanted!" Her hand raised to her mouth as she check her embarrassment at being called out by her Mistress. "Lui...." Keli shot a look over her shoulder. "You told me that this is what Mistress wanted?!?"

Keli turned back to her Mistress and her eyes widened as she saw her take Daniel's cock into her hand and instantly saw it start to twitch with excitement. Keli bit her lower lip and put her hand on Lui's ass before looking back towards Mistress Elizabeth. "What is it that you would like, Lui?" Keli kissed Lui's neck and made eyes with her Mistress.

Mistress glared at Lui, keli and Daniel. It was true, that she had told Lui to present an opportunity to keli to see how she would act. Yet mistress feel she was losing control.

There was an odd silence which Lui finally broke. "Mistress it my fault me no get keli in trouble, I fail mistress, please forgive me, yet I must be punished for my badness ". Lui knew it s best to keep the strength of mistress image in power, and took the blame from Elizabeth.

Mistress took shock for a moment before walking to Lui. "Yes you must, first keli remove lui's bikini, leave her heels.". Soon Lui stood naked her wonderful body on display. Lui grab your ankles head up ass up, keli you kneel before her so you can see her face. Mistress moved to her side, now holding a flogger, and lightly slapped Lui ass. One, two, three. Each harder than the prior, the slapping sound filling the room followed by a painful yup escaping her lips.

Daniel stood, mistress whispered to him.

Keli's eyes widened as Lui spoke up accepting the blame. Keli had never wanted to hurt Mistress Elizabeth and had only wanted to please her and Lui. But now Keli saw that what had happened may have hurt Mistress Elizabeth and there was a pang of guilt that ran through her chest as she watched the scene in front of her.

Keli watched as Mistress walked towards Lui and directed her to remove Lui's bikini. Keli stood and moved towards Lui just a little too quickly--wanting to please her Mistress. She stood behind Lui and dropped to her knees--her fingers slipping into Lui's panty line and slowly pulling them down.

Keli stepped back and bowed her head respectfully waiting for further direction. As Keli watched she bit her lower lip and her eyes widened as she watched Lui bend forward, gripping her ankles. With each smack of Mistress' flogger Keli could feel her excitement building.

Keli looked up from where she stood and her eyes caught Daniel's and she wondered if he knew what he had gotten himself into.

Mistress handed something to keli. "As Lui coerced you you may help in her punishment. Keli hand her the moth gag and when in place smiled "Oh Perfect."

Elizabeth motioned to Daniel to stand before Lui, his cock now erect, positioned at her lips. With the gag, Lui could in no way resist, each smack of her ass would send her forward upon the stiff cock.

Lui wanted to say no ... yet knew it would only encorage more punishment.

Soon Elizabeth was again, spanking Lui's ass. Each a bit harder, each time, Daniels cock impaling her open lips.

All as keli looked on ...

Keli wanted to apologize to Lui as she strapped the mouth gag into place but knew better than to do so. Keli could feel herself getting excited as she watched Daniel stand in front of Lui. His cock firm and his balls hanging in front of her nose.

Keli bit her lip and watched as Mistress Elizabeth spanked Lui's ass and her eyes widened as she watched the tears start to leak from Lui's eyes as Daniel's cock went deeper into her throat with each swing forward.

Keli looked to his Mistress and knew that she was getting pleasure from this as she smacked Lui's ass as punishment for her indiscretion.

Keli wanted to apologize to Lui as she strapped the mouth gag into place but knew better than to do so. Keli could feel herself getting excited as she watched Daniel stand in front of Lui. His cock firm and his balls hanging in front of her nose.

Keli bit her lip and watched as Mistress Elizabeth spanked Lui's ass and her eyes widened as she watched the tears start to leak from Lui's eyes as Daniel's cock went deeper into her throat with each swing forward.

Keli looked to his Mistress and knew that she was getting pleasure from this as she smacked Lui's ass as punishment for her indiscretion.

With each swat of Lui's ass she was driven further and further upon Daniels cock. Soon Daniel was close, Elizabeth could see that, one last swat, then Elizabeth grabbed Lui's hair, and rocked her head upon his cock until just before that moment.

Mistress looked to Keli "Oh this excites you doesn't it .... tell me keli who you wish to be in this scene ... Daniel, still a man with a stucley cock ... or Lui the gurl being punished forced to take a cock she so hates ... or simply keli .. yourself ... the girl stunned and exhilerated by the scene."

Daniel wanted to drive himself deep into Lui's lips yet from the look on Elizabeths face he knew better. He stood still enjoying Lui's hot moth upon his cock.

Lui, was not a fan of men, she preffered women and gurls like keli, yet she served her punishment, she knew she had little choice, with the ring in her mouth there was no way to resist. Lui looked up, her eyes wide as Mistress pushed her head deep upon Daniel driving his cock deep into her throat,, she sensed he was close, then Mistress pulled her head back, holding it up and Daniels cock spurted to life, Lui could do nothing but stay still as he covered her face and chest with his seed. It seemed an erternity, yet when Lui opened her eyes her vision was clouded by the sticky streams some of wchich now dripped into her ringed openmouth.

Mistress looked to to keli. "Now it is your turn to clean up Lui .. you have all you need, get to work you sluts."

Mistress walked to Daniel. "You were good today sir ... thank you for your help ... I will reward you ... soon."

Keli couldn't help but moan aloud as she watched Elizabeth grab Lui's hair and forced her head upon Daniel's cock. "Oh this excites you doesn't it .... tell me keli who you wish to be in this scene ... Daniel, still a man with a stucley cock ... or Lui the gurl being punished forced to take a cock she so hates ... or simply keli .. yourself ... the girl stunned and exhilarated by the scene."

Keli nodded and blushed at Mistress Elizabeth's question. "I am happy as myself, Mistress. I just love knowing that you have the control and have me wrapped around your finger. I desire to do whatever pleases you."

Keli moaned softly as she watched Lui forced to take Daniel's cock--Mistress Elizabeth's hand on the back of her head. Keli bit her lip as Daniel's cum leaked out over Lui's face and chest. Keli watched as Lui attempted to open her eyes and could feel her excitement starting to grow.

"Now it is your turn to clean up Lui .. you have all you need, get to work you sluts."

Keli dropped to her knees in front of Lui. Leaning forward she passionately kissed Lui's lips--her tongue darting out to wrap with her tongue. Keli started at Lui's chest then--licking and sucking the cum from her skin. Her body pressed against Lui and she could feel Lui's growing excitement and was thrilled each time she kissed Lui and swapped Daniel's cum.

"dress and go home Daniel, maybe once you recover I will give you the priveledge to fuck me.". Elizabeth smiled kissing him as keli cleaned Lui.

Now she admitted her further husband at the true slut he was. Not only in appearance but in action. Kelib seemed to enjoy sucking the couch from Lui.

Lui had faded to sub space.

"Once get tires are clean appt these clamps. Mistress dropped nope clamps to the floor. Then clean her face. Then keli, slow her to cum. Unlike before keli, you are no longer her bitch, she is yours, she shall do as you wish. Lui as her punishments is at the bottom in status

From where she knelt Keli looked up and watched as Mistress Elizabeth kissed Daniel. As Daniel left Keli smiled at Elizabeth--Lui's cum filling his mouth.

Keli stood up and took the clamps from the floor--fitting them to Lui's nipples as instructed. She took some water from the pool and worked at cleaning her face. Keli smiled as Elizabeth gave further instructions. She enjoyed the idea of being in charge but was hesitant to overstep her boundaries. Keli walked around Lui--gently tapping her ass as she did so--knowing that Mistress Elizabeth was watching her movements.

From where she knelt Keli looked up and watched as Mistress Elizabeth kissed Daniel. As Daniel left Keli smiled at Elizabeth--Lui's cum filling his mouth.

Keli stood up and took the clamps from the floor--fitting them to Lui's nipples as instructed. She took some water from the pool and worked at cleaning her face. Keli smiled as Elizabeth gave further instructions. She enjoyed the idea of being in charge but was hesitant to overstep her boundaries. Keli walked around Lui--gently tapping her ass as she did so--knowing that Mistress Elizabeth was watching her movements.

"I will leave you girls alone." Elizabeth smiled and returned to the house, stopping before entering. "Now remember keli, lui is your bitch now ... do as you please, enjoy your gift. Yet remember keli ... I still own you."

Lui was horrified at the thought, this had not been part of the arrangement, the contract was soon to be done, how had she gotten into this spot, all because of her false confession. Feeling the clamps upon her nipples, Lui, closed her eyes, her own cock betraying her, standing erect calling for attention. She looked up to keli, hoping for some kindness.

Keli blushed and smiled as Mistress Elizabeth walked away. She bit her lower lip. "What do you think, Lui? What do you deserve as punishment?"

Keli bent forward and pulled on Lui's nipple clamps until she heard Lui gasp. "Mmm, it looks like someone is excited." Keli bent further forward and grasped Lui's balls--tugging on them sharply.Keli leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of Lui's cock. "We're going to have some fun this afternoon, Lui. Just you wait..."

Keli pulled on Lui's hair forcing her to crawl across the patio. Keli stood behind her and bit her lip. "Mmm, Lui. You are so yummy. Why don't you crawl to me?" Keli pulled her panties aside allowing her cock and balls to become free. Standing expectantly, waiting for Lui to wrap her lips around her balls.

Last edited:
Lui was paniced, what had gone wrong, she took the blame for something to save Mistress Elizabeth and now was paying the priced. She was returned to her days as a newbie, the toy of ... girls like keli .. girls ... oh my. ... she feared.

"Mmm, Lui. You are so yummy. Why don't you crawl to me?"

Lui had no choice but to do as keli requested. "As you wish Miss keli." She whispered and crawled to the awaiting girl as keli pulled her balless cock from the bottom of her bikini. The cock was small even for girl standards ... Lui thought how in only a couple days keli would no longer have even that little penis.

Soon keli was teasing, the nipples on her breast hurt, though she knew the pain would fade as she lost herself in the task of pleasuring keli. Losing herself into her sub space she had not visited in some years.

Back