Black13's Triumphant Return to Wearing Underwear!

Alright, how do boxer briefs work on the piano? Let's see...

Attachments

• piano 1.jpg
    piano 1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 43
  • piano 2.jpg
    piano 2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 33
  • piano 3.jpg
    piano 3.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 31
  • piano 4.jpg
    piano 4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 50
Other than my terrible piano posture... not bad at all. Problem with sitting on the piano bench naked is that after two hours you get all sweaty in that room and... blechh...

Alright, how do boxer briefs work on the piano? Let's see...

Yummy! I would say they work exceptionally well. There are spots there that require my mouth upon them. :kiss:

Sorry, I'm fresh out of snark at the moment. I'll be better prepared with smartass comments next time.

Yummy! I would say they work exceptionally well. There are spots there that require my mouth upon them. :kiss:

Sorry, I'm fresh out of snark at the moment. I'll be better prepared with smartass comments next time.

Hehe, did I wear you out?

Day off, roommate's gone. You know what that means? Naked music time! Never mind the sweaty ass-print on my piano bench... shhhhh, we won't talk about that.

Attachments

• Good Morning.jpg
    Good Morning.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 26
  • It's kinda phallic, isn't it?.jpg
    It's kinda phallic, isn't it?.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Bass time.jpg
    Bass time.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22
I spent more time contemplating my piano than playing it this morning. Every now and then you run into a page that humbles you. Played around with an augmented 7 sharp 9 chord to stretch my fingers out a little :D
Think I might have another song idea...

Attachments

• Procrastination.jpg
    Procrastination.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 27
  • More Procrastination.jpg
    More Procrastination.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Even More Procrastination.jpg
    Even More Procrastination.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Gaug7#9.jpg
    Gaug7#9.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 17
  • And now I'm actually playing.jpg
    And now I'm actually playing.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28
Hey! Haven't seen you in a while! How've you been? Thanks, btw! Your boobs still look as scrumptious as ever... of course, it's the same picture, but you know ;)

I know we can see your instruments, but we can't see your instrument.

Now I'm just being perverted....

But really. I like these pictures. And you're full of wit and cleverness and what-not :)

I'm sure you aren't looking for compliments from other men, but you sir, are fantastic.

You give us less musclely guys hope.

Day off, roommate's gone. You know what that means? Naked music time! Never mind the sweaty ass-print on my piano bench... shhhhh, we won't talk about that.

I spent more time contemplating my piano than playing it this morning. Every now and then you run into a page that humbles you. Played around with an augmented 7 sharp 9 chord to stretch my fingers out a little :D
Think I might have another song idea...

You crack me up. :D

I love some of these pics. I particularly like the first procrastination one and the one of your fingers made me think seriously dirty thoughts. :devil:

Are you still stuck on that same page? That totally sucks. :(

Dear fucking god...those eyes, those hands. Everything else is absolutely frigging amazing too, but dear fucking god...those eyes. I'm just going to sit here and look at that picture ... and want you.

Dear fucking god...those eyes, those hands. Everything else is absolutely frigging amazing too, but dear fucking god...those eyes. I'm just going to sit here and look at that picture ... and want you.

This man is a joy and a treasure. If you haven't already, you need to check out the links on his other thread. ;)

This man is a joy and a treasure. If you haven't already, you need to check out the links on his other thread. ;)

Oh I can assure you I most definitely have. I love all of them really, but those eyes...those do something to a woman, make a woman want to do something... ;)

Haha thanks! I figure why mess with a good thing right?
It's good to see you hamming it up for the camera...and the pics with the instruments were wonderful!

Thanks! Sad to see you took your pics down! What happened?

I'm sure you aren't looking for compliments from other men, but you sir, are fantastic.

You give us less musclely guys hope.

Hehe, I appreciate it, man! You know, this is the most muscular I've ever been too. Shit, you should have seen me in high school, I was a bean pole!

I know we can see your instruments, but we can't see your instrument.

Now I'm just being perverted....

But really. I like these pictures. And you're full of wit and cleverness and what-not :)

Please continue being perverted. Women like being romanced, men just like dirty sexual inspiration ;)

You crack me up. :D

I love some of these pics. I particularly like the first procrastination one and the one of your fingers made me think seriously dirty thoughts. :devil:

Are you still stuck on that same page? That totally sucks. :(

Oh no! This is a whole new page of doom and gloom! This piece just gets worse the further you get into it. I've only got 10 pages left out of 47 and I'll seriously spend another year on them!
Ari, you're a joy and a treasure ;) And my fingers can and will rock you. They're long enough, they can make it to Perth.

You can seriously make me blush, girl! Honestly, this is what I needed today :) Thank you. Don't think I'm not sitting here staring at you too...

You can seriously make me blush, girl! Honestly, this is what I needed today :) Thank you. Don't think I'm not sitting here staring at you too...

You're making it really really difficult to write anything coherent you know. I just keep staring...keep wanting. Not that I still have that picture open or anything. :rolleyes:

How do you think I feel? Every time I try to write something to you I'm staring down that ample chest of yours, then I spend so much time thinking about what I want to do and not enough time writing it.

Back