Jynxed With a Halo [closed to Motheroftears and Sora]

-Riley kissed her hard his fingers playing with her nipples and his body pressed against her trying to have her feel his body he slipped form his clothes to feel his hard member.-

Amy began to caress Riley's body including his chest and cock. She massaged his cock before getting down on her knees. She licked his cock and kissed it before taking his manhood deep within her mouth.

-Riley gasped and ran his fingers in her hair as he lightly gripped her hair as well. Amy was wonderful and Riley just held on gently not wanting to hurt her.-

Amy moaned in sheer satisfaction as she suck Riley off. She felt so lucky that she was chosen to be his guardian angel. He was by far the kindest and sweetest man that she had ever met.

-Riley blushed feeling his balls tighten he wanted to cum but he held on feeling her sucking getting better.-"Oh Amy it feels so good."

She sucked his cock a bit harder and faster. She moaned as she could feel how close he was, "Mmmmmmmmm!".

-Riley almost exploded but held on a bit more.-"I am cumming!"-Riley exploded in to her mouth and his cock went semi limp a moment before it began to regenerate hardness.-

Amy swallowed his cum and laid back on the bed spreading her legs for him. "I need you, Riley." she said in a very seductive tone.

-Riley gathered up his courage for this and got between her legs sliding his cock deep with in her he felt a barrier around his cock not sure why as he looked to Amy once her face stopped the present moan after he slipped in he pushed in deep all the way in his cock disappearing.-

-Riley began to fuck her pussy at first slow wanting to get the movement right.-"Oh AMY IT IS SO GOOD!"

Amy moved her hips helping him get leverage as he fucked her. She moved slowly taking her time enjoying what he was doing to her.

-Amy was enjoying it Riley took it slow moving nice and deep holding her body close to him as he thrusts deep in to her pussy.-

-I groan as I thrust my cock in to you with a constant speed i groan feeling how good it feel only wishing i didn't have to stop ever.-"Oh Amy i think i am going to cum."-I groan feeling my cock throb.-

"Mmmmmm cum on me." Amy moaned as she felt him getting close. She came for him crying out in sheer pleasure.

-Riley pulled out cumming all over Amy for her as groaned feeling his cock explode 3 times all over Amy's silky body.-

Amy moaned as he coated her with his cum. She smiled lustfully and helped him clean up. "I am enjoying my time with you, Riley." she added, "I love you.".

-Riley blushed.-"I love you as well...I hope....I can make you happy."-he said softly as he cuddled against her once they put there clothes on.-

"You make me very happy." I said with a smile. I was getting a message from my superiors mentally making me aware of an impending demonic threat. For a while things had been quiet, but there was trouble brewing. I kissed Riley. I waited to tell him because at the moment there was nothing to worry about. Like angels, Satan would send out demons. However, they are sent to cause chaos and mischief.

-Riley smiled and held her close.-"I will be with you no matter what....I hope when you need me i can help you."

-Riley smiled and cuddled close.-"I love you to Amy forever."-Riley smiled and looked to her eyes.-"We have school tomorrow, did you mean what you said and you wanted me to move in?"-he asked as he looked to her eyes.-

"Yes, I want you to move in with me." I said with a smile. I hated living alone and I wanted to be even closer to Riley. I told him that we would talk more about it the next day, so that we could rest up for school. I had a major test in one of my classes and needed all the rest that I could get. I kissed him goodnight.

-The Next morning Riley dressed and showered. They smiled.-"So what do i do to move in with you?"

Back