She's Not Right for You

MausAss

I Got a Custom User Title
Joined
May 1, 2013
Posts
6,694
All characters involved in sexual activities in this story is eighteen or older. David and Tasha are eighteen and high school seniors.

David was eighteen, a high school senior on the road to a successful, but he felt trapped. All the important decisions in his life had already been made. He was going to go to study law at Harvard, marry his long time girlfriend Melissa. She would be a stay at home mom and he would work at his dad's law firm and eventually take over it when he retired. The plans had already been made David was trapped by the expectations his family and girlfriend had on him.

Melissa was a good Christian girl and they were saving themselves for marriage, although he didn't have much say about it. Their families had been good friends since even before they were born and the expectation for them to end up together had always been there for as long as David could remember. Their families went to church together, on vacation together and they had always talked about how wonderful it would be if he and Melissa got married when they grew up. He had always done what was expected of him, but now he was having doubts.

Doubts about God, his life and the relationship with Melissa. She was a sweet girl and would make a great wife some day, but she had started to bore him. His life bored him and he feared that every important decision in his life had already been made. On paper he would have everything, but he wanted to get out. His family wanted what was best for him and they loved Melissa like a daughter. He liked her, but sometimes he wondered if he ever had started dating her unless it had been expected by him.

They had got along great as kids, but lately he had felt like they were growing apart. She was very beautiful and he felt a strong attraction to her, but that was it. She wouldn’t make him unhappy, but he lately he had felt a need to do something to make him feel alive. He had tried to convince Melissa to sleep with him, but this was one of those things she was really stubborn about.

"God wouldn't want us to do that David and we’ll have all the time in the world for that after we’re married," she said like she was explaining something to a kid.

"Fuck you and fuck God," he wanted to scream at her, but instead he said that he understood and respected her decision.

He was tired of being the good guy, tired of the charity work, going to church every Sunday and skipping every god damn party he had ever been invited too. The only alcohol he had tried was the wine given at the communions. He wasn’t unhappy, but his life lacked that certain spark. Every day was the same: he got up early for a jogging round together with Melissa. After that they went to school together and then straight back home to study. They were like an old couple already, except they never had sex. On the weekends they would watch a movie or play board games together with their families.

However, this weekend was going to be different. Daniel Johnson was hosting the biggest party of the year and everyone would be there. David hadn’t told Melissa that he going, he knew that she wouldn’t approved and maybe even told his parents about it. He wanted to go just once and the only way he could do that was to sneak after everyone had gone to sleep.

This was the first bad thing he had done in ages and he felt so alive, he was high just from all the endorphins released by his excitement of finally doing something wrong. The party was already in full swing when he arrived. The place was crowded and everyone was drinking and having fun. This wasn’t his usual crowd, but somehow David felt more at home here than he did at the church. Suddenly someone hugged him from behind and lifted him up, before putting him down again.

"What are you doing here bible boy? Do the missus know you're here?" Derrick said.

He was in the same class as David, but they had barely talked since Melissa didn't like him. He was the stereotypical jock and he liked teasing Melissa about her faith, which never failed to make her angry. A part of him enjoyed seeing Melissa getting mad, but the other part was jealous because she had something she believed in. It would’ve been so much easier if he had the same believes she had, instead of these doubts.

"It's the biggest party of the year, so I had to come right?" David answered.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Melissa isn’t here. It must be nice to be free from her clutches. Come here and I'll fix you a beer," Derrick said.

At first he didn't like the taste, but with Derrick's encouragement he was soon on his second beer. He hadn't planned on drinking; he had gone to the party to find out if he was missing out on something.

"I'm going to find someone to fuck and I suggest you do the same. I promise I won't tell Melissa," Derrick said with a smile and disappeared into the crowd. He had looked amused and it had been obvious that Derrick didn't think that David would actually hook up with anyone at the party.

David he was really starting to enjoy himself. He talked to some girls and some boys, but almost exclusively to people he already knew. Some of the girls even flirted with him, but mostly they teased him about how bad he was for sneaking out and coming to this party. None of them actually thought he would do anything worse than that and it wasn’t even in their mind that he would hit on another girl and it started to get to him. Why didn't anyone think that he was capable of doing something behind Melissa’s back?

David hadn't planned to do it either, but he didn't like that everyone though they had him figured out. He wanted to prove to them that he was more than just a good guy, but didn't know how to do that. He still cared about Melissa and he wouldn’t want to cheat with someone just to prove a point. Still he wanted to do at least one crazy thing before he left.

There were some couples here and there that were making out. Some were bolder than other, but he didn't see anything he hadn't already done with Melissa. The girl everyone thought he would marry. He wanted to love her and he wanted to have fun with her with all his heart, but sex was just about the only thing he looked forward to when it came to a possible marriage with her.

David had somehow strayed off from the main part of the party and he heard moans through one of the doors. Someone at this party was actually having sex and the thought of it aroused him, but he didn't belong at this part of the party. Just as he was about to leave he heard one of the door open and out came one of the school's jock.

He was putting on his shirt and David could see that he had a six-pack. David had more of a runner body than the muscular one of the jock. He didn't know the name of the guy, but he recognized him as one of the football players. The jock gave David a huge grin and said:

"Hey bible boy, I just fucked Tasha, but I'm sure she's up for one more. She'll fuck anyone."

It felt like the guy was mocking him, like he knew David would never do anything like that. The guy was right; David knew too that there was no way he would want to have sex with someone that promiscuous. He had seen her in hallways, but never paid any special attention to her. Melissa was convinced that Tasha was going to hell and they had prayed for her soul on more than one occasion. There were so many rumors about her and he wondered how many of them were true. Did she really strip? Was her mother really a whore? And was it true that she’d sleep with anyone who paid her any attention? He was scared of the answers and the thoughts in his head. He needed to go, but just as he was about to he spotted her through the door.

She looked completely different from Melissa and David barely noticed when the jock passed him. He was staring at her. He hadn’t seen her like this before and he immediately lusted after her. It wasn’t love, but something about her had awoken something deep within him, a raw animalistic lust he never though he could feel. His body entered the room on its own and closed the door behind them. She hadn't noticed him yet as she was busy putting her clothes back on.

Tasha had fiery red hair, pale white skin and heavy make-up. David didn't have much experience, but even he could see that she'd just had sex. It didn’t bother him and somehow it made him want her even more. He loved the way she looked, her flushed face and hair in disarray like she didn’t have a care in the world. She wasn't as tall as Melissa, but she surpassed her in every other way. Objectively their beauty was probably about the same, but at this moment her entire being was the only thing that he wanted. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her right nipple was pierced and he could spot a tattoo on her back. She pulled up her tight dress so it covered her breasts, but her panties still lied next to the bed and it didn't look like she planned to put them back on. David had never been more turned on.

She didn't even look up when he took the last few steps that was between them David knew what he was about to do was wrong, but had never felt like this before. His hard cock was pushing against his pants. He grabbed her face and kissed her. He didn't care if she wanted this or not, he wanted it enough for the both of them. His pushed his tongue inside her mouth and after some initial hesitation he could feel her kiss back. It only lasted a short time, but it was still the best kiss of his life.

He held her head as he looked into her eyes. There was a deep fire deep within them, a spark and a will to live and he could she wasn’t someone you could tame. He wanted to experience that fire and if anyone could light the same spark in his eyes it would be her. He had never felt this alive and for the first time of his life he was living in the moment. The fire in her eyes had the power to corrupt him, but it didn't scare him. He didn’t care about the consequences and a part of him even wanted to be corrupted. He wanted to experience the freedom of not giving a fuck what people think. But most of all he wanted her and use her body for his carnal desires.

For a second he hesitated to say what it he wanted. Was he really willing to throw away everything for this girl he hardly knew? He had never even talked to her, yet he wanted her more than he had ever wanted Melissa and then he said it.

"I want you.”
 
Last edited:
“Yeah and I want a fucking BMW, Bible boy.” I spat back at him. Roughly shoving him backwards.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Wiping his saliva off my lips. I couldn’t believe it, goodie two shoes David here in the flesh at a party. Fucking asshole. He stood there with a dumb look on his face.

“What the fuck do you want?” I said straitening my dress as he watched me.

“I want you.” He repeated. Who the fuck does he think he is? Sure he may be a good enough kisser. But him and that prissy bitch Melissa always swanking about school like their shit don’t stink.

“So what you seriously think you can just push up on me and I’ll give it up?”

He just stands there looking awkward.

“Fuck you, go back to your little princess.” I wave my hand dismissively and make to walk out of the room. I pass him and he grabs my wrist spinning me back to face him.

“I want you.” He said again.

“Let go asshole!” I yell trying to wrench my wrist free. I slap him hard in the face. He lets go of my wrist and stumbles back to sit on the bed holding his face.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles. "I just thought..." He trails off.

Dumb bastard, I stand there arms crossed waiting for more, he’s actually quite cute. But he’s just like the rest just wanna fuck me, typical guy. I smile, play time.

I straddle him, my dress riding up my thighs. I drape my arms round his neck.

“Thought what?” I ask breathily in his ear. “Tell me.”
 
Last edited:
”I want you,” David repeated, not knowing what else to say. Tasha had just pushed him away, but he couldn’t stop thinking about her. Her face was still flushed and the room smelled of sex and he had never been so turned on by anyone before.

“So what you seriously think you can just push up on me and I’ll give it up?” Tasha said and made him feel awkward.

He hadn’t thought about her feelings, but everything in his body was screaming for her touch. To feel her body against his again and that kiss. No kiss with Melissa had been like that.

“Fuck you, go back to your little princess.”

David grabbed her wrist and spun her around. He couldn’t let her go, this was what he had come to the party for. She made him feel alive and this was his chance to live for the first time in his life. The first chance to do something bad. He wanted to fuck her, use her body and then forget about her like so many guys had done before. She wasn’t girlfriend material and he didn’t want her as a girlfriend either. Her face was still flushed from the sex and it turned him on knowing she had just slept with a guy. He wondered if they had used a condom or not. He hoped not, he wanted her to be dirty and he wanted to fuck her raw.

“I want you,” David said again, still holding her wrists and he couldn’t understand why he wanted her so much, but he had to act on it. Give it one more chance. Everyone called her a slut and David knew he looked good, so why wouldn’t she sleep with him? It would just be another guy for her.

“Let go asshole!” Tasha yelled and pulled on her hand before slapping David and finally realized what he was doing and stumbled back. He didn’t have any right to force her and his felt his cheek sting as he sat down on the bed.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled. “I just thought...”

David looked up at her, not knowing what else to say. She could sleep with anyone and she had just been with a football player, why would she sleep with him and why couldn’t he stop thinking about how badly he wanted her. Just once, he wanted to do something bad and she was bad. She was everything Melissa wasn’t. As he wondered what he could do to convince her to sleep with him she smiled and moved over to straddle him and he felt her ass against his hard cock as he draped her arms around his neck.

“Thought what? Tell me.”

Tasha’s warm breath on his ear made him crazy and he didn’t know how to react. Was she ready to sleep with him now or was she just toying with him? He wasn’t sure if he could let her go.

“I thought you were my one chance to do something bad, my one chance to feel alive for the first time. I want to fuck you, to experience the one thing Melissa has never given me. I want you,” David said and boldly put his hands on her thighs and squeezed them.

“Do this for me, please.”
 
Last edited:
David’s ands felt good on my thighs, strong firm hands, not the weak grip I expected. Gently I trailed a finger over his ear, his hard cock pressing into my ass, in a minute I’m not goanna have to do anything this boy is ready to blow.

“You wanna give me your cherry? How sweet.”

I picked up his other hand and used it to push the short hem of my dress up letting him feel my ass.

“But wouldn’t you rather have a nice prayer and a cup of coco?”

I slid down slightly so my pussy was pressed against his cock, wriggling my hips smearing the cum from the last guy all over his crouch. Picking up his other hand I placed it on my breast, his hand cupped me feeling the weight.

“Tell me why you want me.” I whispered into his ear my teeth nipping his earlobe.

"Don't by shy. You want to fuck me don't you?"
 
Last edited:
Tasha bit his earlobe and he felt her grinding pussy had made a wet spot on his pants while grinding against his bulge. He wondered if it was just her juices or if it was mixed up with the guy’s cum, somehow he found the later thought much hotter. She had placed his other hand on her breasts and loved the way it felt in his hand.

“Tell me why you want me.” Tasha whispered, before her teeth started playing with his earlobe again.

His hand had grabbed her ass and he was pushing her against his crotch. Melissa had never grinded her hips against his cock like this and he was almost ready to blow. He pinched her nipples as he got ready to answer her, not able to think straight he went with the truth.

“You’re just so different from Melissa, she would never let me sleep with her unless we got married. You don’t care about what other think; you sleep with whoever you want. You just fucked a guy and now you’re grinding up against me. Oh, god, you’re such a slut and your body: It’s driving me insane. I want you, because you’re a slut. I want to use your body the way you use all the men you sleep with. I want to do bad things to you Tasha. I want to fuck the school slut.”
 
“Bad boy.” I said pulling back to look him in the eye before slapping his face again, not as hard as before but tuning his face with the force of it.

“I didn’t just fuck one guy.” I said leaning forward so I could whisper in his ear again. I pushed his hand down my ass till his fingers slipped between my wet pussy lips. “I fucked two guys.” His body jerked under me.

“Won’t you be damned for ever if you fuck me?” I asked sitting back and pulling down my dress letting my big tits fall free. I cupped my pierced nipple and pushed it into his open mouth, his tongue swirled around my sensitive bud.

“Doesn’t she let you play with her?” I pouted pulling my nipple reluctantly out of his mouth. I grabbed both his wrists pulling his hands up, I took the finger he’d had in my pussy and licked the cum and juice off the end of it as I ground my pussy harder on his bulge. Satisfied it was clean I placed both his hands on my breasts.

Leaning forward again I stuck my tongue in his ear and swirled it round.

“Tell. Me. Every. Bad. Thing. You. Want. To. Do.” I panted.

“It turns me on.”
 
“Won’t you be damned for ever if you fuck me?” she said and pulled down her dress and once more he saw her delicious breasts and her pierced nipple. David sucked on it and let his tongue swirl around the metal as she pushed her nipple inside her mouth. Was he the third guy that sucked on her nipple tonight? It turned him on so much. He didn’t care if he would be damned or not, right now it was a price he was willing to pay.

“Doesn’t she let you play with her?” Tasha said, but before he got the chance to answer she pulled his hand to her mouth and used her tongue to clean his fingers from the combined juices of her and the guy or was it both guy’s juices?

“Tell. Me. Every. Bad. Thing. You. Want. To. Do.” She panted. “It turns me on.”

David couldn’t hold back anymore and grabbed her face and forced another kiss on her as he pulled her down on the bad. The kiss broke and he grabbed her wrists and towered over her. He was looking down on her exposed body and he knew he had to have her. Both her breasts and pussy was exposed and her dress was in a mess and only covered her stomach and parts of her hips. He pushed his fingers inside her again as he opened his mouth.

“Everything Melissa won’t let me. I want to come inside you like the last guy did,” David said, scared of all the thoughts that were running through his head. It was just so slutty having multiple guys come inside her.
 
“You wanna cum in my cunt? Fill me with more cum?” I asked, pined down to the bed, jeez he’s strong. I wriggled slightly. The lust was written all over his face.

I pulled one hand free to stroke down his chest.

“Surely you’d rather go home to Melissa and read a nice calm book?” I said arching my back forcing my tits into his face. His head dipped and he sucked each nipple in turn.

“Take your fucking clothes off.”

I wriggled out from under him and sat their on the bed spread legged waiting for him to strip.

“I hope you like cream pie.” I said stroking my slit with my finger.
 
Last edited:
”Take your fucking clothes off.” Tasha said and spread her legs as David quickly removed his shirt.

He barely got to show off his body, but he was in excellent shape and it showed. He could see her dripping pussy and he couldn’t wait to be inside it. It would be so dirty losing his virginity like this, but it only made him want it more. He had tried to convince Melissa for so long and this girl was ready to let him fuck her within minutes of their first conversation.

“I hope you like cream pie.” Tasha said stroking her wet slit with her finger.

He didn’t know what a cream pie was, but he didn’t care. All he wanted was to be inside her and he removed his socks and then his pants to reveal his big hard cock. It was throbbing at the sight of her. He just had to have her.

“I’ve never done this before,” David said, as he moved closer to her. “What should I do?”
 
“Ain’t that sweet, a cherry just for me.” I pouted leaning my head to one side. “Last chance to run away.”

Gently I wrapped my hand round his thick hard shaft. I squeezed it softly feeling the warmth of it, the pulse in it, the sheer vitality. I looked up at David he was staring at my hand wrapped round his cock.

“Relax, baby, let Tasha take care of you.”

David exhaled and looked up to the ceiling before looking down at me again. I pushed him back so he was sitting on his heals.

“Would you like me to suck your cock?” I teased as I slowly rand my hand up and down his shaft.

David just swallowed.

“Have you heard if I’m good with my mouth?”
 
“Only, how you sleep around.” David said, enjoying the feeling of a girl’s hand stroking his cock for the first time. He couldn’t think clearly, but the hand wasn’t enough he needed more, even if it was her mouth. It was something Melissa never would’ve done even if they were married.

“I need more than your hand Tasha. You turn me on so much. Did you suck the last guy?” David said and pushed his hips further towards her.

“I want to fuck you,” David said, as much as he wanted her to suck him off, he wanted to lose her virginity more.
 
“I guess good boys don’t listen to rumours then.” I said and dipped my head to kiss the tip of his cock. "Of course I sucked there cocks. I'm a good girl, I know what boys like."

His cock smelt good, fresh clean, but still with the musk I like. I flicked my tongue over the slit at the end, tasting his pre cum, he shivered.

“Relax, Baby.” I whispered, my lips gliding over the end of his dick with each word. Slowly I opened my mouth and slipped his cock between my lips, he was nice and thick, long enough too.

I slobbered up and down his shaft a few times swilling my tongue around under the rim, the place all guys like to have licked.

“The other guys said I was good at sucking cock, do you like it?” I asked slipping his meat back into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down slightly more vigorously, he tensed, I knew he was close to cumming, but I knew he’d be good to go again in seconds.

I pulled back from him and looked him in the eye.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been a guys first. It makes me horny that you want me.” I said before returning to run my tongue up and down his cock.

“Do you think I’m the devil?” I said kissing up and down his dick.

“What’s the nastiest thing you’ve heard about me?” I asked swallowing his cock fully till my nose was buried in his pubes.
 
Last edited:
“Relax, Baby.”

“Oh, fuck,” David thought as she slowly opened her mouth, to let him experience the warm feeling of a mouth around his cock for the first time. He leaked more precum, as he felt her tongue swilling around the rim and it felt even better than he had imagined.

“The other guys said I was good at sucking cock, do you like it? Tasha said and slipped his cock back inside her mouth.

All David could do was moan in response and he felt how cock started to tingle. He was already close to coming, but he doubted he would have any problems going for a second round. He wanted to see shoot his cum on her pretty little face. She was slut and he wanted to treat her like one. She pulled back and looked him in the eyes, with a look that he’d never seen on Melissa’s face.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been a guy’s first. It makes me horny that you want me,” she said with that a look of desire and he felt like she was toying with him. “Do you think I’m the devil?” She kissed up and down his cock, while remaining eye contact and he could tell how much she enjoyed playing with him. She was going to be his first, if only Melissa knew what he was about to do. Oh, god he felt so alive. He had never felt this alive and he loved it.

“What’s the nastiest thing you’ve heard about me?” Tasha said and he couldn’t believe what happened next. She took the entire cock inside her mouth and he could feel it scraping against her throat and he was ready to come any second now. He couldn’t believe she could take the whole thing and it felt better than anything he’d ever experienced.

David had always tried to avoid listening to rumors and he’d only here the more generic ones about her. That she stripped and that her mother had sold herself for money, but nothing more specific. The thought of hearing all the nasty things turned him on so much, but for now the nastiest thing he knew about her was what was happening right now.

“You sucking off the bible boy and fucking him, knowing he’s in a relationship with his perfect Christian girlfriend after already sleeping with two guys. Oh, God I’m gonna com,” David said so turned on by the thought of what they were doing that he couldn’t hold back any longer. He started to pull out after the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat and he experienced the best orgasm of his life. The next spurt also landed inside Tasha’s warm mouth before he managed to pull it out completely. The next spurt landed on her face and she smiled as another glob of cum landed on her pretty little mouth. His whole body was shaking from the pleasure and as he felt the orgasm subdue he pushed his cock back inside her mouth.

“You look so nasty,” he said unable to hide his excitement. Her face was plastered with his cum and he felt her tongue starting to clean up his cock and he knew he would be ready to go again very soon. The sight of her cum stained face, on her knees sucking his cock would make sure of it. He’d never wanted to fuck someone so much in his life.

“I want to—” was all David managed to say, before he heard the door open and a girl storm in.
 
“You sucking off the bible boy and fucking him, knowing he’s in a relationship with his perfect Christian girlfriend after already sleeping with two guys. Oh, God I’m gonna com,” David said.

His body tensesd as the first spurt of cum shot straight down my throat. He pulled back and the second spurt filled my mouth. The next plastered all over my cheek, the last splashed on my lips.
I smiled up at him and he pushed his cock back into my mouth, willingly I cleaned the cum from the tip of his cock, he’d hardly started to soften.

“Your so nasty.” He gasped. As his cum started to slide down my face.

“I want to…” He started before the door flew open.

“You fucking whore!” Screamed Tiffany, Jerome’s girlfriend, the first guy I’d been with tonight.
“I’m gonna kill you!”

She launched herself across the room at me, I got up on my knees and managed to wipe some of the cum off my face before grabbing her hands to stop her scratching my face.

She was above me and pushed me back onto the bed, I raised my knee and managed to push her off. She rolled away before I could grab her hair and I rolled off the bed. She turned her face a twisted snarl and she rushed me again. I grabbed her wrist again but missed her other hand, she slapped me hard in the face, I thought my eye was going to explode.

I heard the cheers from the onlookers crowded round the door, David was nowhere in site, I staggered back trying to get my balance.

“I’m gonna scratch your eyes out bitch.” She spat. Lunging at me again. She slapped me again hard in the face she caught me right in the mouth, I could taste blood. Her hand landed again as I tried to cover up. She got me right in the eye this time, tears blurring my vision as the crowed urged her on. I fell to the floor on my face. I looked under the bed David was there, for a moment we locked eyes.

Tiffany jumped on my back and started to pull my hair trying to rip it out at the roots. I screamed out loud.

“I’m gonna make you pay whore!” She yelled pulling even harder.

Gathering my strength I stood up with her still on my back, it hurt like hell, but I got up. I pushed backwards till we slammed into the wall, knocking the breath completely out of Tiffany, she let got of my hair and slumped to the floor unable to breath.

I turned to get my revenge, before I even managed to hit her once someone grabbed my wrist, holding me firm.

“Ok that’s enough.” Said Curt . “Cover yourself up Tasha.” Curt pushed me back and stood between me and Tiffany.

“Oh so it’s ok for you bastards to watch me get a beating but you’ll save poor Tiffany?” I yelled trying to get past him. He just blocked me and pushed me back.

“Put your fucking clothes on Tasha.” He said fending me off again. I glanced round, the door was full of faces, some with mobiles out no doubt videoing my beating, naked at Tiffanys hands, the assholes. I started to pull my dress back into place.

“Fuck me,” Someone called out “I didn’t know Tasha knew how to wear clothes!” The crowd roared with laughter. I managed to pull my dress on properly I fished around and found my shoes and purse.

I shoved my way roughly through the crown and headed out. Once outside I lit a cigarette with trembling hands and took a deep drag. I put my shoes on and walked off down the street.

‘Fuck them all’ I thought to myself ‘Can’t wait to get out of school.’
 
David threw himself behind the bed the moment he heard the door open. He didn’t want anyone to find out what he had done. He reached for his clothes and he could hear how the screaming had turned into fighting. Tasha let out a scream of pain while David rolled under the bed. He noticed Tasha's panties as he put his pants and grabbed together with his own underwear and put them in his pocket. Clothes or no clothes, if anyone saw him he would be screwed. Everyone would know that he had cheated on Melissa.

He was still turned on and he wondered if he had lost his chance to fuck with Tasha. His hard cock twitched at the thought of Tasha cum stained face. He had never seen anything so erotic in his life. He reached down to touch the bulge in his pants just as he heard a big thump next to him and he found himself staring into Tasha’s eyes. Her upper lip was bleeding a little, her eyes had started to tear up and he could still spot some remains of his cum on her face. She was still naked and he saw that her nipples were erect if they had been alone he would have taken her right there on the spot. He wished everyone would leave, so he could fuck her, to feel the inside of her pussy pressing against his cock and then she got up.

The fight continued, but this time it sounded like Tasha had the upper hand. Then it all ended when he heard Curt’s voice tell her to stop. David heard the sound of cameras going off, while they taunted her. People started to leave the room after Tasha left, but Tiffany and one of her girlfriend’s stayed behind and sat down on the bed.

“What a fucking bitch,” Tiffany said.

“She’s not worth it, Tiffany. Even the guys consider her trash. They just sleep with her, because she’s throwing herself at them. No one would want her as a girlfriend. Trust me, she’s going to end up just like her whore mother. No one knows whose Tasha’s father is, did you know that? She told me when we were in second grade, before she turned into a complete bitch. She’s trailer trash through and through and Jerome’s an asshole who doesn’t deserve you,” Tiffany’s best friend Anna said.

“He told me he loved me.”

“I know, darling they always do. Fuck, Tiffany. That bitch forgot her glasses. It would be a shame if they broke, don’t you think?”

“You are so bad, Anna.” Tiffany said sounding a bit happier.

“Ooops, I dropped them. I don't think she can afford a new pair, so let’s hope no one accidently step on them.”

David saw the glasses lying next to the bed and they looked pretty expensive. The next thing he saw was how two feet smashed into them with full force.

“Oh, what a shame Anna. It looks like I broke them.”

“I guess it was the universe telling her that she doesn’t deserve nice things. It’s called Karma bitch,” Anna said and he could hear they laughing as they left the room.

The glasses were completely broken, but the frame was still intact although a bit bent. David put on the last of his clothes before he crawled out from the bed and picked up the remains of her glasses. They were pretty much worthless at this point, but maybe Tasha would want them anyway. He put the frames in his pocket and set off after her. His body still ached for her touch and he was still technically a virgin. He had set out to do something bad tonight and what was worse than fucking the school slut.

David didn’t want to ask anyone about her or where she left to. Everyone was talking about her and what had just happened and the he passed through the front door he had heard the story being retold at least ten times. He reached the street and as he looked left, the opposite way from his home he saw her smoking under a streetlight further down the street. His parents and Melissa hated smoking, but it didn’t stop him from running after her. If she really lived in the trailer park she would need a ride home, unless she wanted to go for a really long walk.

“Tasha, wait up,” David shouted after Tasha as he got closer. She turned around he could see in her eyes that she wasn’t in a good mood and he wasn’t about to make it any better.

“I got your glasses,” he said and handed over the broken glasses. “Tiffany broke them after you left, I’m sorry.” The glasses had been his excuse to run after her, but now he wasn’t sure what he wanted to say next. His body still lusted for her body and even now just looking at her was making him stiff.
 
Last edited:
I could hear David running up behind me, the smoke was calming me down a bit, what a bunch of fucking assholes. I hate the lot of them. Once I’m out of school I am so outta here.

“I got your glasses,” he said and handed over the broken glasses. “Tiffany broke them after you left, I’m sorry.” He explained.

They were ruined, the lenses smashed and the frames twisted, they cost me so much, one of the few good things I had. Those bitches.

“What a fucking hero you are.” I sneered taking the remains of the glasses from him.

I flicked the still lit butt of the cigarette at him. It didn’t hit him but he flinched. Immediately I lit another as David smiled weakly at me. I spat out a big mouth full of blood, wiping my face with my hand I wiped the blood on David’s shirt.

“I guess you expect me to just throw myself at you ‘cos your so brave and saved me?” I laughed.

“Coulda grabbed my panties at least.”
 
David had completely forgotten about the panties and he realized he still had them in his pocked he got even more turned on. She was completely naked under the dress. She didn’t seem too happy to see him, but had taken a risk just by running after her. He thought about turning them over, but after the look she had just given him he didn't feel like it.

”I’m taking a risk just being seen with you now, think of my reputation. Most guys would’ve left the frames and gone home instead, but I’m here with you. I’m one of the good guys, can’t you see that?”

David said and took a step closer, while putting his hand on her shoulder. She was so fucking sexy and he couldn’t believe what he was about to say next. What was she doing to him? It was like he was under a spell.

“I still want you.”
 
Last edited:
“Jesus, I’m so fucking honoured. One of the good guys are you on fucking crack?” I said poking him in the chest.

“You know what you are? Your worse than me! At least I’m honest. I might be a slut, but at least I don’t pretend to be one thing and not something else.”

I suddenly felt faint and slumped against him. His arms went round my waist to hold me up.

“What a fucking night, two lousy fucks a beat down, when do I get any fun?” I muttered.

I looked up into his eyes, he does have nice eyes. I could almost smell the lust coming off him, still? This guy really is a freak!

“I fight much better in jelly, you should come and see that some time.” I said running a nail up the back off his neck pushing up on him. I giggled he looked astonished.

“Um, do you think you could give me a lift home?” I said pressing right against him stroking his arms before pulling him in for a kiss. “I’d be really grateful.” I said rubbing my thigh against his groin.

“Please.” I whispered kissing him again pushing my bloody tongue into his mouth.
 
”…pretend to be one thing and not something else.”

Maybe David was pretending to be something he wasn’t, but he was better than Tasha. It was just the alcohol that made him this way, tomorrow he would be back to his normal self. Suddenly she slumped against him and he had to hold her up and once more his body reacted to her. He wanted her so badly, but he couldn’t understand why.

She muttered something David couldn’t hear, before she looked up into his eyes. The fire in her eyes was still burning and David was infatuated by it. He could smell the sex on her and wanted to reach down and touch her pussy.

“I fight much better in jelly, you should come and see that some time.” Tasha said and he wondered if she was telling the truth, but as he felt her nail against his neck his thoughts of it stopped completely and he pushed up against her.

“Um, do you think you could give me a lift home?” Tasha said and pulled David in for a kiss he couldn’t resist. “I’d be really grateful.” She rubbed her thigh against his groin and he knew he couldn’t resist her.

“Please,” She whispered and kissed him and pushed her bloody tongue into his mouth. He could taste the iron, but he couldn’t hold back. His tongue was seeking out hers and he pulled behind a couple of bushes.

“I will Tasha, if you just let me be bad this one time, before I go back to my old life." David said and moved his hand under her dress.

There was no way he was giving her a ride home after three beers, but on the other hand he wanted it too much, to turn her down. He wanted to feel what it was like inside her, to finally feel her pussy wrapped around his cock.

"Give me what I want and I will take you home."
 
Last edited:
“Ok, sit down here.” I said pointing to the lawn behind him. The bushes screened us form the street a little.

Like a good boy David sat down on the lawn, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Get your dick out.” I said again. Reaching for the hem of my little black dress I pulled it up and off is one smooth movement. Dropping it to the floor I gave him a little twirl before rolling my hip like I did in the club and snaking my body the way all the customers liked. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself, David looked terrified.

“Like what you see?” I pouted pushing my breast together.

I straddled him, letting my pussy rest so near his cock, he was rock hard. I wrapped my hand round it and held him gently.

“Now listen, stud. This is how it’s gonna go. You’re not gonna cum till after me, if you do I swear to god I will rip your fucking balls off and choke you with them.”

I sat up a little and rubbed the tip all over my pussy lips. Teasingly I sat down on his shaft, it sank easily into my body. Sitting fully down I draped my arms over his shoulders lazily. I rocked my hips back and forth as I watched him closely.

“Congratulations, you’re a man.” I said sarcastically.

I began sliding up and down his shaft, he does have a good size dick, long enough to get good and deep, thick enough to stretch me good. His body tensed, he was only just holding back, I was nowhere near ready. I slapped him hard in the face.

“Concentrate! I said me first!”

He relaxed and I started to ride his dick. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over his chest, he’s got quite a tight body going on, more athletic not so much muscle, but he takes care of himself. He was starting to get tense again so I stopped moving, reaching round I gripped his balls in my hand, I let my nails just dig into the sensitive flesh.

“I told you, me first or I’m leaving right now.” I warned.

David took another deep breath and I pushed him flat on his back, like that I could ride him much easier. I ground my pussy against him, my clit pressed against the base of his shaft as I rocked my hips. Increasing the pace I dug my nails into his chest, harder and harder as I got faster. David lay their with his hands on my hips helping to move me up and down his cock.

I was so agonisingly close.

“Pull my nipple ring.” I panted, hesitantly David gave it a gentle tug.

“I said fucking pull it, you pussy!” David pulled harder, even harder than I expected, every sensation in my body was amplified a thousand times as my orgasm tore through me, I slumped forward onto him, I opened my mouth and bit hard on his shoulder to stop myself from screaming out loud.

Laying there panting, I pushed myself up, my hair forming a curtain around our faces. I smiled at him.

“Was that the first time you made a girl cum?” I asked.

I sat right up and arched my back, I gave my nipple a little rub, he’d pulled it hard, perfect. He was still hard inside me. Leaning down again I kissed him, my tongue seeking his.

“You did real good baby. You know, you’re way bigger than Derrick. Just thought you’d like to know.”

David sat up and I wrapped my arms round his neck.

“So what do you wanna do now stud?” I asked kissing him again.
 
Last edited:
”Get you dick out.” Tasha said and David couldn’t look away as she pulled her little dress off and dropped on the ground. She span around and for the first time he saw that she had a tattoo on her lower back. She had a terrific body she had and the blood was pumping through his cock as he watched her hips move. He normally hated tattoos, but on her it seemed right, like she was marked by the devil.

“Like what you see?” Tasha pushed her large breasts together and straddled him.

“Now listen, stud. This is how it’s gonna go. You’re not gonna cum till after me, if you do I swear to God I wil rip your fucking balls off and choke you with them.”

David couldn’t object, Tasha had her hands on his cock he was way past the point of no return. Her large breasts were in his face and she had a terrific body. She rubbed her wet pussy lips rub against his cock and his cock twitched in anticipation.

“Oh God forgive me,” David said to himself as Tasha sank down on his cock. It felt better than anything he had ever experienced. Her wet flesh tightly grabbing his cock, it was the work of the devil. Her hips moved back and forth and he couldn’t concentrate on anything except how good it felt.

“Congratulations, you’re a man.”

David could hear that she didn’t mean it, but he didn’t care. He wasn’t a man, a man wouldn’t have succumbed to his lust. A man would’ve walked away, but he couldn’t and when he felt her hands starting to move over his chest he started to lose it. His hips moved and he grabbed her ass as he sought of more pleasure. It wasn’t until he felt her nails digging into his flesh that he realized what he was doing.

“I told you, me first or I’m leaving right now.”

A deep breath later, she pushed him to the ground and she grinded her hips against him, he started to concentrate on not coming. The pain from her nails digging into his chest helped him hold back and as the pace sped up he helped Tasha move her hips with his hands.

“Pull my nipple ring.” David reached out and gave it light pull. “I said fucking pull it, you pussy!” This time he pulled much harder, wanting to return the pain from her nails. The look in her eyes of ecstasy made him pull it even harder and he felt her pussy grip his cock harder than ever as she slumped forward and dug her teeth into his shoulder. The pain and pleasure was almost enough to make him come, just a little more stimulation was all that was needed.

“Was that the first time you made a girl come?” Tasha asked with red hair covering their faces. David didn’t bother answering as she already knew the answer. Instead he pulled her nipple ring again and she gave him a smile before she gave him another of those wonderful kisses. The ones that made his entire body tingle as their tongues met. She was going to be his doom, unless he could end it somehow.

“You did real good baby. You know, you’re way bigger than Derrick. Just thought you’d like to know.”

David sat up and she wrapped her arms round his neck. Her words only made him want her more. He wanted to make her come again and again. He was completely driven by lust. She wasn’t right for him, yet he couldn’t get enough.

“So what do you wanna do now stud?” Tasha asked and kissed him again.

David slid his cock out of her, before he pulled her up with him and pushed her against a nearby tree and placed his cock at her entrance.

“A relationship should be based on love and trust. You have led me astray,” David whispered in Tasha’s ear as he pushed his cock inside her again.

“You’re a harlot, tempting me. A slut, who’s trying to break me and Melissa up.” He pulled her nipple ring again while his other hand forcefully rubbed her clit.

“It’s only lust with you. I will never be with a girl like you again. Of fuck, why does it feel so good?” His hips slammed into hers and he was getting closer and closer.

“This is the only time I will fuck, so make sure you cum again. You fucking slut, stop tempting me!” David pushed her against the tree and he had to cover Tasha’s mouth with his hand as her moans were getting to loud. Her tits were pushed up against the tree, but he couldn’t hold back. Wave after wave of pleasure went through his body and he grabbed her hair, pulling back her face.

“I’m coming inside you Tasha, next time it will be inside my wife,” David said before his cock started to shoot its jizz inside her pussy. It was wrong on so many levels, but the thought of it only made him come harder. He was coming inside the school slut. He kept moaning into her ear, still covering her mouth with his hand until he had finally filled her up.
 
David picked me up and pushed me back against a tree, I gasped as he shoved me roughly into the trunk. The tip of his cock was poised at the entrance to my pussy, I couldn’t wait to get it in me again, he’s got a great dick.

He pushed forward spurting some shit about relationships, trust and something about leading him astray. If he didn’t feel so good I would have laughed out loud, relationship? What the fuck does he think is going on here? loser. His cock felt amazing, I couldn’t believe how good he felt inside me. I hope Melissa appreciates what a great piece of meat David’s got.

“You’re a harlot ,” He whined “tempting me. A slut who’s trying to break me and Melissa up.”

Roughly he pulled my nipple ring, god it felt good. I lifted my legs and wrapped them round his waist as his hand dived between my legs and violently he rubbed my clit. Does he really think I give two shits about him and Melissa? If I wasn’t so close to cumming I’d beat the shit out of him for being such a lying bastard.

“It’s only lust with you. I will never be with a girl like you again. Oh fuck, why does it feel so good.” He snarled, his hips pumping harder and harder into me. I started to moan loudly, so, so close.

“This is the only time I will fuck you, so make sure you cum again! You fucking slut, stop tempting me!” David rammed into me even harder, I wrapped my legs tighter round him and tried to get even more of his cock inside me. David clamped his hand over my mouth as I started to cum, god I love it when guys do that. His other hand twisted in my hair, yanking it back cruelly, yes, just like that. I thought as my body trembled.

He held me up against the tree for a few moments as we both caught our breath. I think both of us were surprised at the force of our orgasms, I certainly didn’t expect him to give me anything like that. I ran my fingernail up the back of his neck.

“You know I’m pure heroin, you can’t get away with just one taste.” I whispered in his ear.

I kissed him again, shoving my bloody tongue back hungrily into his mouth. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and he set me back down on the floor. His cum started to ooze out of my pussy making my inner thighs sticky. I hunted around a little and found my dress. I pulled it on and lit a smoke while I waited for David to button his shirt.

“So where’s your car baby?” I asked.
 
Last edited:
”My car?” David asked, before he remembered what he had promised. There was no way he would walk past the party back to his house together with Tasha. He took up his wallet, but he only had one tenner and two one hundred dollar bills.

“Sorry, but you know I can’t be seen with you. I got my life and you got yours. This isn’t me; it was just the beer talking. I’m sorry, but it’s not like I made you do something you haven’t done before. I got a tenner, maybe you can use it to pay for a cab,” David said and gave her the tenner, as he felt one hundred would be too much. Even if he gave her a hundred she would probably just spend it on smokes and alcohol instead of a taxi home.

The underwear formed a bulge in his pocket, but for the first time since he first saw Tasha this evening his cock was calm. He was no longer under her spell and tomorrow he would be able to ask for forgiveness for his sins at church. Jesus would forgive him, if he just stayed away from Tasha.

"Oh, right. Here're your panties, I got them while I was under the bed."

He pulled out her panties and tried to hand them over. They were the last reminder of what they had down and even just looking at them tempted him to come back for more. There was no way he could keep them without his mind drifting back to what had happened tonight.

"Take them Tasha."
 
Last edited:
“You motherfucker!” I yelled. I snatched the money out of his hand, Mom always said get the money up front, now I know why. I don’t even glance at my panties.

I’m not one for threats, actions speak louder than words, and this asshole is going to be so fucking sorry.

“Yo, Tash, where you at baby?” Jerome yells. I can hear the distinctive throb of Jerome’s car, maybe he’ll give me a lift, if I ask nice. I always have to ask Jerome nice. I glare hard at David before giving him a slap in the face, god dammed asshole.

Flipping him off I walk out of the bushes towards Jerome’s car, he’s got the window down, Tiffinay’s nowhere in sight.

“You wanna lift babe?” He asks, his grin splitting his big dark face. I bend over and lean into the car.

“Yeah, that would be awesome.”

“Why don’t you hop in the back there with my boy Darnell?” He says and nods his head to the back seat. I glance in the back. I’ve never seen Darnell before, he’s just as big and black as Jerome, he’s got his dick out.

“Sure, why not.” I say and open the back door, I slide into Darnell’s lap facing him. His big hands pull down the top of my dress. I wrap my hand round Darnell’s thick cock and guide it into my wet pussy.

“Damn girl you got some fine tittes.” He lifts my nipple ring with his tongue and pulls it into his mouth, sucking on it hard.

I glance up as the car pulls away from the curb, I don’t know if David can see me but I give him the bird, just to be safe.

“An’ you got a nice big dick.” I coo in Darnell’s ear bouncing up and down on him.
 
David felt his cheek sting from the force of her slap. He couldn’t say that he didn’t deserve it, but he didn’t see what choice he had. This was just a onetime thing, it had to be. Yet his eyes were drawn to her tight ass and his cock started to come back to life again. He wondered if he shouldn’t have taken her home after all, just to get the chance to taste her one more time before going back to his old life.

The angry stare Tasha gave him as she flipped him off, turned him on. She really was like poison and he’d bitten badly by it. He heard them talk and he Jerome wanted her to get in the backseat with his buddy. He wondered if she would fuck them, the same way she had offered to fuck him for a ride home. Darnell pulled down her dress as she got in the backseat and he could swear that she was fucking him with her pussy filled of his cum right now. The car drove away as Tasha showed her finger again, while her titties bounced up and down from her movements.

His cock was hard again and he moved the panties to his face and sniffed them. The smell was intoxicating and he wondered what it would be like to taste her pussy. He shouldn’t think of, yet he couldn’t stop. The guilt was washing over him as he made his way back home. He regretted that he even went to the party, as he felt something had broken inside him. He had fallen victim to the temptation, tasted the forbidden fruit. Why couldn’t he stop thinking about her, even now?

David tried to think about Melissa, but it only made him feel guiltier. He didn’t deserve her; she was too good for him. On the other hand if she had agreed to sleep with him, none of this would’ve happened. Maybe he should just ask for her hand and get married as quickly as possible, maybe even this summer. Then he would be able to feel the same ecstasy with her, as he had with Tasha.

David took a quick shower when he got home, washing off the smell of sex from his body. He threw all his clothes in the laundry, except for Tasha’s panties. He knew he should throw them away, but he couldn’t. Instead he brought them with into bed and smelled them again, which only made his cock throb again. He pulled the panties around his cock, as he slowly started to move his hand up and down. His mind drifter to the sounds Tasha had made as he filled her pussy with his cum. The way she had looked with his cum all over her face. The way she kissed and the thought of her doing two black guys right now. If he had taken her home it would’ve been his cock inside her. It would be his cock that came all over her. It would be his name her slutty little mouth would shout as she came. His hand movements speeded up even further and he came to the image of Tasha spreading her legs for him and begging him to fuck her. He filled her panties with his white cum and the mix of guilt and pleasure filled his body.
 
Back
Top