Digital Penetration (closed)

After her orgasm she felt him turn her around she was bend over a fallen log she moan as he went back into her and began moving then moan out as she felt a slap then again she couldn't believe how much the slap added to the pleasure of him fucking her pussy the trust got hard and faster feeling the log into her skin but she didn't care she moved with him as he fucked her then other slap then other came across her ass my moan feeling the pain but getting more wet.

As he bite her shoulder she pushed back harder and feeling his fingers rub her clit and fucking her harder fast her moan turns to scream they was fucking like 2 animals in heat and she wanted it so bad and spanking he give her she jump not expecting them give her more pleasure.

Then soon felt a wet finger as her ass she gasp as it enter shocked she didn't more as much as he kept fucking her and rubbing her clit she held onto the log it against her thigh and belly she moan rocking her hip a little getting used to his finger it was pain but not a lot. But her pleasure was building as he still fucked her wet pussy.
 
Josh and Jessica were breathing hard, their hearts pounding and their bodies covered with slippery sweat as they mated like beasts. Josh fucked hard into Jessica's pussy as he fingered her ass. She felt his cock slamming into the back of her pussy over and over again, and Josh slapped her ass hard. He finger-fucked her ass as he pounded into her from behind, punctuating his thrusts against her with smacks on her behind until her pale buttocks were glowing red in the dim moonlight. Her ass felt wonderful against his hands, the pain driving her close to orgasm.

Jessica was getting wetter and wetter as Josh fucked her, and she was quickly approaching orgasm. Josh waited as the pleasure built. As Jessica screamed in orgasm and he felt her pussy begin to contract and flutter around his cock, he knew that it was time to release his pent-up sperm deep inside of her. Reaching forward and grabbing her hair in his free hand, he pulled her face backwards and they kissed as Josh erupted deep inside of her.

In the wonderful heat and moisture inside of Jessica's body, she could feel Josh's 8" cock bucking, pulsing, spurting long jets of sperm deep inside of her. His thick, potent cum flooded her reproductive tract. Jessica screamed in pleasure as her own orgasm caused her fluids to merge wetly with Josh's as he bred her. Their shared orgasms seemed to last for ages, and Jessica felt her insides flooded with Josh's heat and moisture.

As Josh pulled out of her, they collapsed together onto the leaves, holding one another in their arms. They were breathing hard, and their bodies were slick with sweat. "I've missed you, Jessica," Josh breathed.
 
She couldn't keep quiet as his speed didn't change but he began finger her ass fast she moved a bit but felt as he was doing a lot all she could do is feel his cock deep in her fucking her hard a finger in her ass and he was now slapping her ass more feeling her ass grow red what he give her last time it took 3 days to heal but she didn't mind the pleasure the pain drove her closer to her orgasm.

She got wetter and wetter as he fucked her harder faster As she scream in her orgasm she felt him began to cum and her hair was pulled and kissed her she moan as they cum together as his cum filled her seem to go on and on.

Her body sweating and breathing heavy then collapsed together on leaves holding each other She smiled looking up at him " I've missed you too Josh" She laugh forgetting they didn't talk when she got her it was not cold but not hot she sat up feeling his cum slide down her leg." We should go in" She laugh.
 
Josh scooped up both of their clothes as they both went naked inside of the cabin. As they walked, Josh admired her body. She was so sexy. And at the moment, her ass was bright red, and Josh's cum was trickling down her leg. It excited him to know that Jessica was having unprotected sex with him, and was probably going to get pregnant from this weekend.

Stepping back outside for a moment, Josh found a narrow hickory switch. He whittled off the smaller branches and smoothed it down so that it wouldn't actually cut Jessica, but this would definitely make a mark if she was interested in it. With a wicked grin, he went back inside.

Jessica, beautiful and naked, was sitting on the bench at the table in the center of the room, helping herself to some dinner. Smiling, Josh poured her a glass of wine, and then another glass of wine for himself.

Raising his glass, Josh offered a toast. "To glorious rough sex, and to adultery!"

With a laugh, Jessica raised her glass and clinked it against Josh's. That was going to be far from the only pussy full of sperm that Josh planned to give Jessica this weekend.
 
Jessica smiled and walked in front of him she knew josh was looking at her body and she liked it she felt sexy around him pregnancy didn't change her body a lot so she was glad. She knew how they was going she get pregnant this weekend.

She walked Inside getting dinner she needed it if they was going keep this up wen she seen josh come in she smiled as he pour wine and made a toast she laugh clinking I with josh's. She smiled as they drink and eat knowing what was for dessert.

She had never done this at home being naked eating it was new but she was getting used to it as thy eat making small talk , flirting. Soon she cleaned the table. And smiled at him " That was good"
 
"I know what I want for dessert," Josh said. "Why don't you get on the table for me?"

Jessica climbed onto the table, lying where their meal had been only seconds earlier. Josh took his glass of wine and dripped a tiny bit of it, trickling down the crack of Jessica's shaven vulva. Then he reached in, and licked it off of her in a long, slow motion.

He reached forward, gripping the underside of Jessica's thighs as he slowly began to lick at her pussy. She was soaked with her natural fluids as Josh ran his tongue around her clit, licking the tender flesh slowly and enjoying the way she smelled and tasted.

He slowly built the pleasure in Jessica's body. Their immediate needs had already been satisfied outside of the cabin; this pleasure was just as wonderful, but slower, more intimate, and less desperate. As he pleased Jessica's pussy, she began moaning sweetly. He moved his tongue and lips, using his fingers to stimulate the parts of her pussy that his tongue couldn't reach. Slowly, the intensity of his ministrations became more and more rapid, more intense.

Jessica was loud, screaming in orgasmic bliss and bucking against Josh's mouth, her fluids trickling out of her and leaving a wet spot on the table. Josh didn't mind, and in fact he loved it. He scooted forward so that her fluids that dripped off of the table would flow onto his cock, where they belonged.

When her orgasm was finished, she grabbed Josh's face and pulled him into a passionate kiss, ignoring the fact that her own juices were still clinging to his face.

"It's your turn now!" Jessica said as she led Josh over to the bed. He lay with his legs spread as she took his cock into her mouth, and began slowly, tenderly moving her mouth over the cock that had been inside of her less than an hour earlier. She sucked his rock hard member deep into her throat, tasting the penis that was going to get her pregnant that weekend.

"Bring your pussy around and let me taste you again while you suck my cock," Josh said. Jessica obeyed, bringing her ass around and lowering her pussy onto Josh's face in a classic 69 position.

Again, Josh licked and sucked at her pussy, but this time as he did so Jessica's face was bobbing on his hard cock. It felt incredible for both of them, but this was only the appetizer for the sexual feast that was to come.
 
She grin as she laid on the table where they food was seconds ago she watched as he dripped wine on her then lick it off it was a turn on making her wetter as he licked her slowly she squirm and moan as he licked her she knew he was taking his time but did he know how much she wanted him go faster but she grip the table feeling him lick and suck and found out soon slow make her cum harder. Their need to rush things was under control now wanting to explore things now sex would be a bit diff but that was later.

As she clam down she said " Its your turn now" Leading him to a bed she soon had his cock in her mouth began slowly up and down taking him in her throat teasing her juice and his a little she moan she enjoy this a long time a lot but now josh pleased her so well she wanted to please him then heard him talk she kept her mouth on him moving so her pussy was close to his face.

Her body jumped as his tongue licked her pussy god each time felt more and more good to her As he licked her she sucked him faster bobbing up and down taking him deep it felt so good to please each other and she still wanted more but knew soon they had to get some sleep but they had 2 more days.
 
Jessica's mouth felt heavenly on Josh's cock, sucking it deep into her throat, feeling it and tasting it as she took his manhood as deep into her mouth as she possibly could. Meanwhile, between Jessica's legs, she could feel Josh's tongue writhe against her wet slit, tasting her sweet juices and caressing her delicate clitoris. He reached around, massaging her perineum between her pussy and her ass as he caressed her clit. She was slowly building up to another orgasm, her whimpers and movements wordlessly letting Josh know when she was getting close. To her frustration, every time she approached orgasm, Josh would mischievously pull away. Each time, her excitement built a tiny bit more. She was soon surfing one long, glorious high that was almost to an orgasm, but never quite fully there. Her pleasure gradually approached infinitely close to orgasm, but Josh denied her the completion.

Josh would have kept up this delicious torment forever, but Jessica's mouth on his cock felt too good. Despite having already cum inside of Jessica, and despite his iron discipline and tremendous self-control, he was quickly reaching a point where he was going to cum again. And, as wonderful as he knew it would feel to cum deep inside of Jessica's throat, Josh wanted to delay his own orgasm as well.

Josh pulled out of her mouth, and climbed up behind her in the bed. The position in which Jessica had been for the 69 was already perfect for being fucked from behind. She looked at Josh with pleading eyes, needing desperately to cum.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You're going to get to cum soon, and when you do it's going to be with the force of a supernova. Trust me." And Jessica needed a lot of trust for Josh at the moment. Reaching beside the bed, he brought up the hickory switch that he had cut from the tree outside.

Josh swung the stick through the air, testing it. It made a wicked swishing sound. Jessica's pussy was literally dripping her juices down the inside of her leg as Josh slid his cock effortlessly into her. He slammed his cock into her, her entire body jarred by the impact of each thrust as he pounded into her depths. She felt the head of Josh's cock like a battering ram at the gates of her womb. The sensation was joined when Josh's left hand reached beneath her, caressing her clitoris. She moaned. She was going to get to cum at last!

She heard a menacing swishing sound, and felt a stinging, searing pain on her buttocks as Josh whipped her with the hickory switch. His cock stretching her insides and pummeling her womb- his fingers working over her sodden mound, and the sudden stinging pain of the switch were too much to take at once.

With a deafening scream, Jessica's body imploded with a tremendous wet orgasm, her insides clenching and spasming over and over around Josh's long, thick cock which continued to pound into her depths. It could have been minutes, or it could have been lifetimes. The switch fell again, and she cried out again. Was this the same orgasm, or another one? It ceased to matter. And suddenly, inside of the deepest part of her vaginal tunnel, she felt liquid heat erupting inside of her as Josh cried out her name. He was cumming again.

As their orgasms subsided, they collapsed on top of one another. His cock was still inside of her, and she could still feel his member occasionally twitch within her vagina as another drop of his sperm was deposited inside of her. Their bodies were slick with sweat and their hearts were pounding within their chest. The air was thick with the thick, rich aroma of delicious sex.

Josh wrapped his arms around Jessica from behind. "You're amazing," he whispered as he caressed her.
 
Jessica sucked josh's cock deep into her throat wanting to please him licking his head as he licked her wet pussy and as she thought she cum he pulled back and she sign and it kept going this torment was over the hill she wanted needed to cum but each time she was going to he pulled back she sign as soon he pulled out she knew he was close too she looked at him as he clam behind her the need to cum filled her body she fought not to do it herself cause she knew she would cum.

She looked at him as he took her to trust him and before she asked he took out a hickory switch she knew josh would never hurt her but he knew she like a bit of pain it added more to an orgasm at times soon he slid in her wet pussy she could have cum then but held back she moan feeling him began to slam into her body squirm with each thrust he gave her he was so deep in her each time. she heard a menacing swishing sound and felt a stinging searing pain as he hit her the pan make her moan out loud as he fucked her and rubbed her clit. All was so much at once with a defining scream her body let go with a hard orgasm feeling like he hit her g spot it was so intense.

Then she felt it again it was a sting of pain but knowing it be leave a mark made her hotter her orgasm went on she don't know if it was a longer orgasm or other one but she didn't care it felt so good to cum she couldn't believe how hard it was and soon felt him cum with her she moan feeling his cum deep inside her.

Their body was slick and sweat their breathing was heavy she sign as he wrap his arms around her she smiled " Yes it was" So they laid down in each other arm and relax and felt sore it been awhile since she had this much sex she closed her eyes resting on his chest .
 
The next morning, Josh and Jessica awoke in the same tangled heap that they had been in when they collapsed the night before. Sliding from on top of Jessica, Josh put some coffee on brewing and used the shower in the cabin before starting to grill up some pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. He didn't bother getting dressed, a decision that he began to regret as he cooked the bacon and felt the hot grease spatter. He laughed and heard a sweet chuckle come from Jessica where she was lying on the bed.

"So how did you sleep, Jessica?" He said with a smile as he looked over at her naked body where she had collapsed last night. Her pussy was red from the sex, and even though she was lying on her back he could see the red stripes that the hickory switch had left on her sexy ass. She stretched languidly, and Josh could feel his cock growing hard for her again. He literally couldn't get enough of this beautiful, sexy woman.

As Jessica walked past Josh towards the bathroom, he swatted her butt playfully with his hand, eliciting a cute smile and a chuckle.

As Jessica showered, Josh glanced around at the condiments for breakfast. His eyes came to rest on the containers of chocolate and maple syrup, and a wicked grin crept across his face. It was delicious on pancakes, to be sure, but it would taste even better being licked off of Jessica.
 
The Next Morning when Jessica woke she smiled her and josh fall asleep after hours of exploring each other body and this morning they had the hole day together good god she was going to die of to much sex but at less she die happy she smell bacon and then heard a laugh but could tell he was cooking naked she chuckle she kicked off blanket as he walked in the room looking at her she knew her pussy was red how it felt her ass was tender but didn't hurt they had rough sex they explored each other but they was not bet to be easy and slow.

She stretch her body feeling him looking over her body she smiled and laugh getting up she walked past him she jumped feeling the slap on her butt was playful but how he was last night her ass was tender today a bit. She turn water on and got into the shower and washed up.

She got out drying off she put on one of his shirts for now it wouldn't be on long but she was cold after a shower she didn't bother with underwear and pulled her hair up and went out and seen pancakes and him looking at the syrup she laughed and said " Are you thinking something dirty looking at them like that?" She got a plate " I'm eating first sexy then we can do whatever you are thinking with that dirty mind" She laugh she was served she never got like this after sex but with josh she could tell today wouldn't be boring at all.
 
"No, sweetheart," Josh replied with a laugh. "You don't have me thinking anything dirty. Where that irresistible body of yours has my mind going is downright depraved!" He poured Jessica a steaming hot cup of coffee, and pulled some orange juice from the fridge. "Eat up, gorgeous. If we're as active as I'm planning on being today, you're going to need your energy."

Josh retired to the bathroom after he had finished his meal, and came out to see Jessica snacking on the remnants on her plate. Something about watching her eat was adorable. Josh reached into his backpack, and found two bottles. One bottle of good-quality lube, he put back into the backpack. The other contained massage lotion.

"Just enjoy the rest of your breakfast," Josh said softly as he sat down opposite Jessica. As she finished her meal, he began by stretching out the calves on her legs, rubbing and caressing the muscles with his strong hands. As Jessica enjoyed Josh giving her a massage on her feet and lower legs, he glanced down. She wasn't wearing panties, and the sight of her pussy had his cock rapidly stiffening in his pants. She was completely irresistible.

He massaged her feet, slowly taking his time. There would be plenty of time for rough, carnal sex later today. But for the moment, he just wanted to show Jessica that he really did care about her. But then, as she finished her last bite of pancake, she caught him looking at the syrup again. Their eyes met, and they laughed together.

"OK. So I admit it. I've got some very dirty thoughts that involve you and that syrup."
 
She sat and eat her pancakes as she seen josh go to bathroom wondering what he was up to but with him she couldn't guess she knew as he said be active today and she didn't mind it knowing they have to leave each other tomorrow she would take as much as she could today.

He came out and sat and began to massage her calves she eat and sign his hands did feel good she smiled as he seen she wasn't wearing panties she knew he cared for her but their feeling was new after months seeing him though a computer screen she wanted him naked touching her in her anything.

Soon she was done and he did keep on massage her feet and claves as she eat and she looked up seeing him eye the syrup again and their eyes met and they laugh she smiled pushing her plate away and pulling the shirt off herself she smiled and asked " And what would them thoughts be"
 
Josh reached into his backpack, and pulled a clean sheet from it. He unfolded it on the bed, neatly protecting the sheets and blankets. "Why don't you lie down on the bed and I'll show you?" he suggested.

Jessica did as she was asked, and Josh took the bottle of chocolate syrup. Dipping his finger in it, he began tracing designs down Jessica's beautiful body. Her neck, her breasts, her tummy, her legs, and her vulva.

Slowly and meticulously, with gentle swirls of his tongue, Josh began to lick the chocolate syrup from Jessica's body. He had been right; the syrup tasted even better when licked from this delicious woman. Her soft breasts tasted amazing as he licked and sucked the last traces of chocolate from them, sucking her nipples into his mouth with obvious relish. Jessica relaxed, enjoying the obvious pleasure that Josh found in her body. He wanted her in ways that her husband never had. With a glance at his erection, she could see how hard she had made him, and it made her feel good about herself.

Josh licked lower, tonguing the sweet syrup from Jessica's tummy. He caressed the soft skin with his face, thinking of how the skin would soon be tightly stretched around a belly that was pregnant with his firstborn child. The thought made him even harder, and he knew that he would want her no matter how pregnant she was, as long as sex was still comfortable for her and the doctors didn't forbid it.

He licked lower, tracing his tongue down the soft, sensitive skin of her calves and thighs. There was no syrup on her toes, but he kissed them individually before returning his attention higher.

There was only one place on Jessica's sweet body where the syrup remained, and Jessica spread her legs in anticipation. Grinning like a kid in a candy store, Josh buried his face between Jessica's soft calves, loving the taste of her pussy far more than the taste of the chocolate syrup. She was unbelievably delicious as he began tonguing her moist slit, savoring the taste of her vaginal juices. He reached up, spreading her labia and thrusting his tongue as deep within her as he could before returning his attention higher. He was in no hurry to get to the clit, massaging the sensitive skin around it slowly and gently with his tongue. He wanted the orgasm to build slowly. He moistened two fingers with the lubricant, although Jessica was naturally producing more than enough of her own, just to make sure that things inside of her were as slippery as they could be as he began rubbing the sensitive areas inside of her vagina with his fingers as his tongue moved over her clit.
 
Jessica did as he asked an laid down on the blanket and watched him put chocolate syrup on her she laugh alittle thinking she just took a shower but her laughs came to moan as he licked it up her neck her breast her tummy her legs his tongue felt so good on her body and his slow licks was getting to her fast as he moved to her nipple putting syrup on each he took his time licking all it off she was squirming as his tongue worked on her but it was to slow to have an orgasm but this was his plan to build it up.

Next he put on her belly touching and licking knowing this weekend she was going to get pregnant with his first born and it turn her on he have sex with her then too her husband didn't when she was at all she was so horny they may have to be alittle softer when she farer along but that would come when it did.

Soon he had licked every where but the one spot she wanted it the most she spread her legs and grin and he wasted no more time licking her claves then up her pussy licking her clit she moan she was so wet as he was and the feel was like heaven god his wife was crazy not to want this soon his tongue was in her fucking her with his tongue slowly her moans got louder but she couldn't get there yet and it was driving her crazy she felt his fingers cold must be lube god she didn't need that how he was going but her hips moved as his fingers enter fucking her and his tongue over her clit he keep going slowly god she needed the orgasm

She let her voice come "Josh please I need to cum please" Her moving her hips did nothing he set the speed he wanted her orgasm to build and it had she felt it build and was glad they was in middle of no where no houses near she wanted to scream out her orgasm loud "Josh please make me cum"
 
Josh smiled at Jessica. He really did want to make her cum; watching Jessica cum was by far the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, and he doubted that he could ever get enough of it. But he sensed that this was a chance for Jessica to build up an orgasm that would be earth-shattering in proportions.

"Not yet," he said sadistically as he reached up, latching a spring-loaded nipple-clamp onto each of Jessica's breasts. The pain brought her higher, adding in more elements to her experience.

Reaching into his backpack, he pulled out a small, vibrating butt-plug that was about the length and thickness as a finger. He lubricated it, and then even while he returned to eating Jessica's pussy, she could feel him slide it into her ass. He put it in her ass, and it remained there.

Again and again, Josh built her higher and higher, closer and closer to a mighty orgasm. And every time he backed off, never quite allowing her to achieve orgasm.

He reached beside the bed, lighting a small candle. "Hold this, Jessica," Josh whispered as he handed Jessica the candle. He returned to work between her legs, slowly licking around and around her increasingly needy clitoris, flirting with it, dancing with her pleasure, teasing and tormenting her with need.

Jessica was moaning in desperation, her muscles clenching with need as she ground her hips against Josh to no effect. She was so close... so desperately close... and then Josh's tongue disappeared again!

"Drip wax onto your nipples, and I'll let you cum," Josh said as he returned to licking and sucking between Jessica's legs with feverish intensity. This was what he had been working for this whole time. He wanted Jessica to experience an orgasm such as she had never felt before, and he was using every ounce of his skill and experience to make sure that she came harder than she had ever previously dreamed possible. His tongue writhed and caressed against her tender clitoris. Hot wax dripped onto her breasts from her own hand, and the toy buzzed inside of her ass. Josh's fingers played within her, caressing her G-spot.

Jessica's legs clamped around Josh's head with incredible force, every muscle in her body trembling and spasming as she shrieked and screamed in more pleasure than the human body had ever been designed to experience in a single moment. Josh paid careful attention to her body language, providing her stimulation for as long as it was helpful, and then stopping before she became too sensitive.

Jessica had previously never known that an orgasm could feel so unbelievably wonderful.
 
When she heard him tell her not yet she wanted to hit him but then she really not be able to cum and she needed to she was shudder with please all though her body she needed to cum so much right now. She cried out as he put the clamp on her nipples feeling the pain but her body was so build up she didn't feel it for long she just wanted to cum then she seen him pull out a butt plug that vib. she never did anal but she had one at home cause when her and josh started online he took her to try it and a few times she let it in for hours on his request and she did it was pain but it make her wet. She moan as he slide it in and went to licking her pussy she moan waiting to hold him there till she cum but she didn't and as other times she got so close he pulled back her muscle clench with need and sore as much she tried he set the speed.

Next thing she heard was him telling her to hold a light candle she sign good god she thought soon he told her drip it on her nipple she looked down at him still licking her and sucking the pleasure was so good his tongue his mouth but wax god she have a mark for awhile but her husband never took her bra off if they did and she was in need she did feel a little bad she knew he was hard and don't getting pleasure but she did it slowly as she did his fingers enter her fucking her and licking her she scream out as it hit her nipple she did felt pain and if she wasn't this worked up she have cried

But she moan putting it down somehow and clamped her legs around him every muscle tighten around him and scream in pleasure her hole body letting go her hold body felt as he went off the bed as she orgasm and he licked as she cum so hard and before clamming down he pulled away but her legs still around him don't as tight her breathing so heavy she thought she pass out and everything went black before she knew it.

When she open her eyes she did know the butt plug was out the wax was off her tit was a little red she could been out long she still felt her body shudder she was a little sweaty she seen josh walk to bed still hard so couldn't been that long she wanted to speak knowing she shouldn't be embarrassed that she passed out he sat leading against headboard with a big grin she have to plan something for him later but now she wanted him to cum she went to her stomach leading over she licked the length of his cock then took it in her mouth and didn't waste time and began to bob her head up and down taking him deeper each time.
 
Josh had taken care of Jessica as she lay on the bed in the afterglow of her orgasm. He laughed like a cartoon villain, but made a promise to himself that he wouldn't torment poor Jessica like that again in the future. He was satisfied in the quality of the orgasm she had experienced, though!

He lay back in the bed, enjoying Jessica's mouth on his cock. Their eyes met, and Josh smiled at her, reaching forward and running his hands through her soft hair as her mouth worked on him. He had enjoyed pleasing Jessica, but it felt wonderful to have her returning the favor.
 
As Jessica mouth sucked his cock up and down sucking the head as she came up she got an idea but she would wait a little bit she pulled off and went to suck his balls as she stroked him and soon knew he was close he always got harder she smiled and pulled away " don't touch ill be back" She walked out naked and got a small ice cube and put it in her mouth trying to hide it till he felt it she knew it be cold but it would be pleasure abit adding to his orgasm she smiled and returned to his cock sucking his head moving the ice cube around him she heard him gasp in shock but then groan.

She began to suck him faster moving the ice along his cock as she suck and it didn't take long for it to melt she looked up at him as she felt him thrust his hips and she knew he was going to cum and she took him deep and he held her there and his cum shot down her throat she swallowed quickly.

She pulled away and sat up by him she smiled she laid back thinking how good this felt she never been please so much to pass out and never into giving oral but with josh she wanted to please him as much as he wanted to please her she knew once they let this wouldn't change she could feel he cared and wanted her but she didn't want to think not being able to do this everyday she knew they be times they had to hold off a few days.
 
Josh pulled Jessica into his arms, embracing her and enjoying the feeling of her warm, soft body against his own. He kissed her deeply, and for a long while they simply cuddled. Josh's hands caressed her body, running up the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, over her tummy and breasts. His eyes met Jessica's, his obvious appreciation of her charms evident in his eyes.

It would be lunchtime soon, but first Josh had other hungers to which he had to attend. He kissed Jessica slowly, deeply, and passionately as she felt his hard cock brush hotly against her skin.

"I want to make love to you, Jessica," Josh whispered lovingly. "There's some lube in the backpack beside the bed if you would like to use it. We still have another full day ahead of us together before we have to go back to our spouses, and I don't want to make you too sore."

Josh's lips pressed harder and more intensely against Jessica's, his hands roaming her body as though he were intent upon memorizing every part of her by feel. Many men had desired Jessica over the years, but no man had ever desired her as powerfully as this before. As they kissed and caressed, savoring the warmth and intimacy of their bodies, Jessica could feel her own body beginning to respond.
 
Jessica laid in josh's arms for awhile his arms around her felt so good as they laid their she smiled as he kissed her feeling his hands roam her body and she moan looking at him she felt his body his chest down to his cock she listen to him and reached other to get it as is hands didn't leave her body as she did then moved up against his body as he kissed her she responded so well to his touch.

She moan and looked at him " this time slow " She laugh knowing he would be fine with it but she knew she was sore but it would drive her crazy but then they take a break maybe a bath as he cooked lunch for them she drip lube on herself and began to rub looking at him his hand still felt her nipples her breast she moan " Please josh make love to me" She told him looking at him.
 
Josh kissed her sweetly, his hands roaming her body. She was already soaked, and with the lube she had used she would be more than ready to take him. As Jessica spread her shapely legs, Josh climbed between them and cupped her face in his hands as he kissed her.

"I love you, Jessica," he whispered softly.

She felt his member at the opening between her legs, slowly pushing into her drenched body. He went slow, savoring the feeling as he slowly penetrated her. He kissed her cheek gently and looked into her eyes.

"You know, I enjoy the rough sex too, but there really is something to be said for just making love like this," he said gently. Josh smiled. "I hope that this is the time that gets you pregnant. I like thinking that my firstborn child will come from sweet, slow lovemaking with you." He kissed her tenderly as he moved within her. Her legs were spread, and it felt wonderful as their bodies merged wetly.
 
Jessica moan into his kiss she was wet and ready to take him as he climbed between her legs and kissed her this was be first time they was not rough and that was good he knew what she liked and wanted and he wanted it to make her come so hard she smiled as he told her he loved her she didn't know if it was a friendly lust kind of love cause they both talked not leaving their lifes at home " I love you josh " She told him watching him slowly push into her hole she was soak from her wetness and lube she used so they could she love feeling him in her and this time was diff cause it was not just fucking.

She smiled up at him as he talked and still push in side of her she nod at him she did enjoy rough sex and loved josh liked it to and give it to her cause she didn't get it at home she moan as he kept his speed slow and right now she enjoy the feeling she got to really feel his size but knew as she got close he go a little harder but right now it was nice and loving.
 
Josh moved slowly on top of Jessica, enjoying every sensation that he felt and every sight of her beautiful body. His hands traveled the sides of her chest, slowly moving towards her breasts as he mated with her. He kissed Jessica's mouth, moving to kiss her neck and her shoulders. With one hand, he felt one of Jessica's breasts as he began licking and sucking at the other nipple. Still between her legs, Jessica could feel Josh's cock sliding in and out of her slippery pussy.

Releasing the breast, he kissed her again as his hands traveled Jessica's body, caressing her ass as he pulled her closer to himself, grinding the tip of his cock against her cervix and massaging the most intimate parts of her. He kissed her again.

"Would you like to be on top so that you can control the rhythm this time? Anything you want; just tell me. You're the best lover I've ever had, and I want to make sure that you're properly taken care of."
 
Jessica moan as he moved in and out of her she knew the size of his cock but this time she was feeling how big it was when they did rough sex it was so fast as he moved she moan as he began to feel her body her breast she kissed him as he felt her breast her nipple then licking it she was so pleased she rocked her hips with him she was breathing hard but she wasn't ready to cum yet. He caress her ass she moan his hands felt so good on her.

She looked up at him " Not this time I want this time to last longer a bit and if I'm on top Ill want fast all I want is when I tell you I'm about to cum go a bit faster and you know you are pleasing me so well I just passed out with the last orgasm and you say that are you crazy " She laugh as she moan feeling him move thrusted forward hard once then went back to slow in and out.

" Unless you want me on top I want you to be properly taken care of also" She smiled and kissed his neck sucking a little not hard to leave a mark she kissed around his neck " God I want to leave a mark on you to make you remember more of this weekend I have my ass to look at and remember and ill be sore but with you any where she will see" She knew once home they would have take a break for a few days. She moan rocking her hips feeling the pleasure build up.
 
Back
Top