professional / working woman who appear conservative, but are horny and sexed up

She could be my twin... but unfortunately I have a Civic... somehow still manage to get off behind the wheel.

Man I have a list but will share my favorite:

She is a paralegal
At the office all prime and proper
Single/divorced mom
At home and anywhere else she loves and I mean loves:
-To fuck
-Giving head (the best I ever had hands down)
-Complete and total dedicated submissive (even to her son but he didn't realize she would be willing to be sexual with him if he made an effort) and yes I had something to do with that
-Loves it in the ass as well as her pussy
-Can take pain like no one I ever met

But at the office she was this sweet innocent girl. They really had no idea.

She sounds perfect

thanks for that insight, it sounds like you would have allot of fun in your mind while at work

Definitely always busy, thinking, in large part about sex and the endless ways it can be enjoyed with my lover. I don't beat around the bushes; when it comes to satisfying a little fantasy or whatever kinkiness I'm in the mood for, it's going to happen. Being at work does not slow down my desire for the incredibly delicious acts of sex, at all.

Even though I'm busy, when I'm working in our mortuary, I'm always thinking about sex. Since I've turned 40 My sex drive has increased 300% at least. Even though I may be a funeral director/ mortician I've started wearing my black dress pants tight, making sure I have very noticeable panty lines and wearing very short black busines mini skirts. Even giving the black guys that work for us on our grounds crew in the cemetery blowjobs or a piece of ass...

Last edited:
Even though I'm busy, when I'm working in our mortuary, I'm always thinking about sex. Since I've turned 40 My sex drive has increased 300% at least. Even though I may be a funeral director/ mortician I've started wearing my black dress pants tight, making sure I have very noticeable panty lines and wearing very short black busines mini skirts. Even giving the guys that work for us on our grounds crew in the cemetery blowjobs or a piece of ass...

You are so hot

Even though I'm busy, when I'm working in our mortuary, I'm always thinking about sex. Since I've turned 40 My sex drive has increased 300% at least. Even though I may be a funeral director/ mortician I've started wearing my black dress pants tight, making sure I have very noticeable panty lines and wearing very short black busines mini skirts. Even giving the black guys that work for us on our grounds crew in the cemetery blowjobs or a piece of ass...

I think you should write a story about that!

My wife is in that category. A 50yo executive at work and when making presentations. But I know what she is like when she gets home. A wonderful lover....****.. uninhibited. Loved wondering if the guys at work suspect

Definitely always busy, thinking, in large part about sex and the endless ways it can be enjoyed with my lover. I don't beat around the bushes; when it comes to satisfying a little fantasy or whatever kinkiness I'm in the mood for, it's going to happen. Being at work does not slow down my desire for the incredibly delicious acts of sex, at all.

thats very hot - thanks for sharing, what sort of work do you do, or what is your work situation ?

thats very hot - thanks for sharing, what sort of work do you do, or what is your work situation ?

Thanks Fuego. I work in customer service, moving into HR. As I mentioned in another thread, the office environment is for the most part sterile and professional with little room to let your hair down. That can lead to drifting away into naughty land in my head 😊 increasing the tension to want to release when I get home.

I am the kind of gal that likes to dress nicely, especially for work. I love to dress up in a sharp button blouse, heels and tights in a pencil skirt that accentuates my curves. Based on their wandering eyes, I know the men in the room wonder what's underneath it all.

I don't care if you can see my nipples pointing through my unlined lace bra..they are like an erection in a man, you can't hide such a natural body reaction. Peeling out of those layers of clothes as soon as I get home feels great and sexy.

tumblr_njeyn2MtQ31u4wuqlo1_400.gif

New job?

Wow, I may have to vol to work there for free; just to admire your ass.

my dress

not to sound elitist, butmy dress is lovely.
they say one should spend 15% on wardrobe, and i suspect i hit the 25% mark easily.
this as nothing to d with "labels" however, it goes withoutn saying that clothing makes rhe man (or woman)

i think my wardrobe consists of 2 pair od trousers, otherwise its slim fit pencil skirts, long lowing skirts & a top of either a blazer, cashmere cardigan, or bloise of some sortz.

alwyas accessorze with a scarf ((burberry/hernes/etc) and fine costumme (80if not real) gems:

i am |5'10" but am never without 3-4-5" heeels
my fingernails $ toes are professionally done as is my lovely little young-lookomg hairless tiny cunt hole.

i have , long dark haor (that i rareky pull back) why pretend i have a demure side.....i LOVE knowing me want to fuck me & have spend several mornings & afterfnoons woth my door closed and my pushing whateber object i can grasp (becit my fipnger, a CLEAN, sharpie THICK maRker, the end to a rolled up piece of poxterboardvartsork, or out to my car to straddle my gearshift knob for a solid fucking. i tend to accompany these many fits of sexual abandon with an anonomous phonez-sex caller or a trucker/drive-by near wherever a take my are out at lunc.

and yes, im tremendously over_educated, dress demure (except for my 38DDs which are difficult to mask) and play a very good game of "good girl"

me

I am the kind of gal that likes to dress nicely, especially for work.

I love to dress up in a sharp button blouse, heels and tights in a pencil skirt that accentuates my curves. Based on their wandering eyes, I know the men in the room wonder what's underneath it all.

I don't care if you can see my nipples pointing through my unlined lace bra..they are like an erection in a man, you can't hide such a natural body reaction. Peeling out of those layers of clothes as soon as I get home feels great and sexy.

I really wish you worked in my office. Would be a treat to see you and your outfits at the office everyday.

I would wonder what's underneath your clothes and would like to know what's the sexiest underwear you've ever worn to the office?

And I would like to see you take your clothes off at the end of the day. It's a fantasy of mine that sexy professional women like you would give themselves a strip show at the end of the day and things would escalate quickly to a masturbatory session.

Thanks Fuego. I work in customer service, moving into HR. As I mentioned in another thread, the office environment is for the most part sterile and professional with little room to let your hair down. That can lead to drifting away into naughty land in my head 😊 increasing the tension to want to release when I get home.

I am the kind of gal that likes to dress nicely, especially for work. I love to dress up in a sharp button blouse, heels and tights in a pencil skirt that accentuates my curves. Based on their wandering eyes, I know the men in the room wonder what's underneath it all.

I love the delicious ans detailed description I can see it in my mind

they say one should spend 15% on wardrobe, and i suspect i hit the 25% mark easily.
this as nothing to d with "labels" however, it goes withoutn saying that clothing makes rhe man (or woman)

i think my wardrobe consists of 2 pair od trousers, otherwise its slim fit pencil skirts, long lowing skirts & a top of either a blazer, cashmere cardigan, or bloise of some sortz.

alwyas accessorze with a scarf ((burberry/hernes/etc) and fine costumme (80if not real) gems:

my fingernails $ toes are professionally done as is my lovely little young-lookomg hairless tiny cunt hole.

i have , long dark haor (that i rareky pull back) why pretend i have a demure side.....i LOVE knowing me want to fuck me & have spend several mornings & afterfnoons woth my door closed and my pushing whateber object i can grasp (becit my fipnger, a CLEAN, sharpie THICK maRker, the end to a rolled up piece of poxterboardvartsork, or out to my car to straddle my gearshift knob for a solid fucking. i tend to accompany these many fits of sexual abandon with an anonomous phonez-sex caller or a trucker/drive-by near wherever a take my are out at lunc.

and yes, im tremendously over_educated, dress demure (except for my 38DDs which are difficult to mask) and play a very good game of "good girl"

me

What do you wear underneath, lingerie wise? Sexy silk? Lace? Thongs?

What do you wear underneath, lingerie wise? Sexy silk? Lace? Thongs?

Underneath? depends. Always pretty, always feminine, normally black..lace. my bras are typically lace underwire with a low "cut" (demibra), bottoms? for work usually a high waisted stretchy thong or none if im wearing tights or hose. about 50% of the time i am in something more "functional"(but still sexy) aka: a 1-piece bodysuit with built in underwire bra. from a dressing perspective it just keeps everything in the correct place (breasts up & out, waist in, tummy flat) and clothing in-place. not to mention, i am in a corporate environment so slutty wont fly (or will it? lol)

***BTW so sorry for all the typos & mispellings (particulalry in prior posts), my keyboard on this ipad malfunctions & i often cant correct once i type.....i know this is not a forum for grammer/spelling-nazi's, but, just want to point out that im far from an illiterate moron....i may be a filthy sexy whore in private....but i can spell 😜****

Very nice ;) I enjoy the mental image you paint... as far as the typos.... eh, keep doing your best ;) lol

I love this thread. It's one of my major fantasies checking out the ladies in the office and imagining that these prim and proper professionals are wild and wanton women when they get home. Hats off to all the professional women on this thread who like to let loose in private:D

this look and type of woman drives me wild..

sadly, i never worked with many - or at least i didn't know it... lol

I love this thread. It's one of my major fantasies checking out the ladies in the office and imagining that these prim and proper professionals are wild and wanton women when they get home. Hats off to all the professional women on this thread who like to let loose in private:D

Funny you say that , works the other way too; i LOVE UNDRESSING a well dressed man.
suits, starched shrts, silk ties, cufflinks, i am WEAK!!!!!! I am SO very sad that "business casual" had reared its ugly head. For men it uosets me, but at my place MOST men still wear a suit minus rhe blazer (sniffle, sniffle - SERIOUSLY!!!), but the women, in my humble opinion are "worse". id say about 60%+ of the women wear trousers daily...flats or "sensible" shoes are a norm, and blouses are nothing to write home about.

i often think to myseld "what the hell is wrong with these women? i mean how hard is it to pull on a dress? a skirt? how about a little "leg" ? and shoes, dont get me started, there are womem at work for trotting around in shoes my grandmother would wear. please.

being a woman is so fun. we get fantastic clothing, great lingere, sexy shoes & thigh-high boots --- make-up, jewelery, handbags & scarves -- why the hell not at least TRY to look female? Baffles me.
ive had many coworkers complement me on my dress but then ask me "are you going someolace special after work?" or "you are always so dressed up, incliding heels, dont yiu just want to wear sneakers & sweats?" (and this "compliment" came from a 30-something VERY pretty girl but halpened ro be wearing a pair of kahaki pants, black 1-5" "old-lady pump heel shoes" and a GAP-esque simple blue sweater (no makeup, now jewlwery, no nothing) -- i was kind a said somethixng like "oh thanks, but i,m not a sneakers/sweats kinda gal". i also wanted fo say "PLEASE PULL IT TOGETHER- you would be a hearbreaker", but i didnt 😘

as for you lovely men-- same holds true --- PLEASE wear a button down in lieu of a sweathshirt or polo & PLEASE wear wingtips or a sexy pair of saddleshoes vs kicks -- or just make it easy on all of us ladies and go back to a suit -- classic, sexy & makes 99.5% of all men look 200% better. TRUST 😍😜😊❤️💋

Funny you say that , works the other way too; i LOVE UNDRESSING a well dressed man.
suits, starched shrts, silk ties, cufflinks, i am WEAK!!!!!! I am SO very sad that "business casual" had reared its ugly head. For men it uosets me, but at my place MOST men still wear a suit minus rhe blazer (sniffle, sniffle - SERIOUSLY!!!), but the women, in my humble opinion are "worse". id say about 60%+ of the women wear trousers daily...flats or "sensible" shoes are a norm, and blouses are nothing to write home about.

i often think to myseld "what the hell is wrong with these women? i mean how hard is it to pull on a dress? a skirt? how about a little "leg" ? and shoes, dont get me started, there are womem at work for trotting around in shoes my grandmother would wear. please.

being a woman is so fun. we get fantastic clothing, great lingere, sexy shoes & thigh-high boots --- make-up, jewelery, handbags & scarves -- why the hell not at least TRY to look female? Baffles me.
ive had many coworkers complement me on my dress but then ask me "are you going someolace special after work?" or "you are always so dressed up, incliding heels, dont yiu just want to wear sneakers & sweats?" (and this "compliment" came from a 30-something VERY pretty girl but halpened ro be wearing a pair of kahaki pants, black 1-5" "old-lady pump heel shoes" and a GAP-esque simple blue sweater (no makeup, now jewlwery, no nothing) -- i was kind a said somethixng like "oh thanks, but i,m not a sneakers/sweats kinda gal". i also wanted fo say "PLEASE PULL IT TOGETHER- you would be a hearbreaker", but i didnt 😘

as for you lovely men-- same holds true --- PLEASE wear a button down in lieu of a sweathshirt or polo & PLEASE wear wingtips or a sexy pair of saddleshoes vs kicks -- or just make it easy on all of us ladies and go back to a suit -- classic, sexy & makes 99.5% of all men look 200% better. TRUST 😍😜😊❤️💋

I find well dressed sexy women such a fucking turn on... there are times I have a hard on at work and need to excuse myself ;)

That is quite hot.
Are you hiring? :D

me

Underneath? depends. Always pretty, always feminine, normally black..lace. my bras are typically lace underwire with a low "cut" (demibra), bottoms? for work usually a high waisted stretchy thong or none if im wearing tights or hose. about 50% of the time i am in something more "functional"(but still sexy) aka: a 1-piece bodysuit with built in underwire bra. from a dressing perspective it just keeps everything in the correct place (breasts up & out, waist in, tummy flat) and clothing in-place. not to mention, i am in a corporate environment so slutty wont fly (or will it? lol)

***BTW so sorry for all the typos & mispellings (particulalry in prior posts), my keyboard on this ipad malfunctions & i often cant correct once i type.....i know this is not a forum for grammer/spelling-nazi's, but, just want to point out that im far from an illiterate moron....i may be a filthy sexy whore in private....but i can spell 😜****

Everything you've described sounds hot.
If you're in a position to hire, shoot me a PM I promise to wear a suit with blazer and wingtips to work every day.

Back