Phone sex...

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
I love phone sex and it's been awhile since I've done it. I've been super sad and lonely lately, so I'd love to hear someone's sexy voice on the other end of the line. :) Hopefully with someone intelligent and articulate.

I love phone sex and it's been awhile since I've done it. I've been super sad and lonely lately, so I'd love to hear someone's sexy voice on the other end of the line. :) Hopefully with someone intelligent and articulate.

Phone sex with the right person and the right chemistry is hard to beat.

Intelligent and articulate? Good luck with that! :)

Probably needs a good voice, imagination and a mobile phone too.

Hope you found what you need.

Hey, LostBabygirl. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling lonely. If you need a friend you're welcome to pm me. Take care. Best of luck. :)

I've enjoyed as well in the past, and would not be opposed to indulge again...:devil:

In my humble opinion keep your standards High and flirt until you find that Perfect Chemistry. Once you find that the Sparks and the heat that it's generated from Great phone sex makes it all worth it

Phone Sex GALS ONLY?

I love the sound of an erotic female ; how about you? Females only please! I am bi but have been females only for awhile and enjoy the feminine touch. You can tell me what you would do,what you'd like me to do and let's pleasure each other. PM me,:rose:

Hope you're feeling much better today Raven. It's a bummer when you have a down day. Anytime I can lift your spirits please let me know. :rolleyes:

In my humble opinion keep your standards High and flirt until you find that Perfect Chemistry. Once you find that the Sparks and the heat that it's generated from Great phone sex makes it all worth it

True!
Then you can step it up to the next level

Intelligent and articulate? Good luck with that! :)

Probably needs a good voice, imagination and a mobile phone too.

Hope you found what you need.

There are lots of intelligent and articulate people "out there". You just have to be upfront about what you want. I've been very fortunate to talk with some lovely men who are just brilliant at expressing themselves and saying exactly what they want. If you feel awkward at first it's to be expected but once things start to warm up I think you'll find that talking comes easier. Good phone sex, like any good sex, requires at least a little bit of chemistry. But when it's right, oh my god!

Iā€™d love to talk

Back