Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

This man seldom teases.............. Bend over sexy girl and let me show you :)

*giggles* Watch out, dev, I'm sure he can be lethal with that thing ... he certainly sexy enough! His tongue is one of his favorite sexual tools ... *winks*

Smiles

*giggles* Watch out, dev, I'm sure he can be lethal with that thing ... he certainly sexy enough! His tongue is one of his favorite sexual tools ... *winks*

Alas, it is a labor of love........................

This man seldom teases.............. Bend over sexy girl and let me show you :)

I've been bent over for days, I now have a backache. Give me a massage and we can resume. ;)

Well, that certainly was my hope!

Thanks....

For all the wondeful replies guys and gals............ Hopefully we can keep this wonderful thread and the act alive..........

Giving this old friend a St. Patrick's Day weekend bump. Any Irish girls like to have their pussy licked from behind or maybe Irish studs that have the same love of doing so that I have?

This is my favourite thread.

Here's a little something I came and came up with to honour rear oral.

It's my favourite.

There's nothing finer.

I hope you like it.

After all that pleasure, we were shattered, exhausted.
We gazed at each other and smiled.
We lay there chatting about how much in love with each other we are. How hugely happy we are to have found each other.
This comfort that we feel together is priceless and precious.
The more we talk, the more we recover from our exertions.
Our arms wrap around each other.
Our fingers explore each other. Again.
I stroke your perfect bum and hips.
God you're beautiful.
I'm still shocked by your beauty, after all this time.
Your legs open involuntarily.
Welcoming me.
My finger tips, gently slide down your body. From your hips along the outside of your long legs to your knee and back, this time slightly more firmly.
You feel my love, my pressure.
The hardness of my fingers and, as my penis wakes up,the hardness of my shaft. Growing and pressing into the side of your body.
My fingers keep moving, from one knee along the inside of your legs.
I can feel the warmth from your sex.
You're HOT.
I keep stroking you as you kept stroking me.
I'm returning the favour, the immense pleasure.
I move my face closer to you. I can feel your warmth and your aroma, those pheromones.
Oh my.
I touch the tip of my tongue against your labia.
You gasp.
I can hear your fingernails tightly gripping the sheets beneath us.
My tongue opens you up and discovers you to be wet.
Not just a little moist deep inside, but wet. Soaking wet.
The wetness flows out to meet my face. The wetness grows until it's on my chin and on the cheeks of my face.
I feel your clitoris between my lips and my face and tongue swoops down enveloping the excess wetness as it generates more wetness.
The cycle of wet desire has already begun again.
You desire me.
Your want is deep and overpowering.
My deep desire for you is constant, driving connection.
You push me away suddenly.
You know what you want.
You're on your hands and knees, your perfect bum high up in the air.
You are offering yourself to me again.
I lean forward to meet you, my tongue reaches forward to find that most sensitive clitoris. Your orgasm is building. I slide back a little to gently lick your vagina. Up and down and in and out.
My face already wet with your love is recharged and refreshed.
You push into my face and grip the sheets.
I'm licking you.
I lick your clit as my nose burrows into your vagina.
Deep pleasure.
Desire.
I release my face and we both catch our breath.
My penis is as hard as mahogany.
I straighten my back to match my straight and hard penis.
I slowly and firmly slide my hips forward.
Straight in.
Home.
Aaaaahhh.
You groan and moan. Loudly.
Yeeessss!
"Don't stop". You plead
I'm not stopping.
I don't plan to stop for a while
I slip in all the way to the hilt.
The whole length.
The whole breadth.
I take your breath away as I fill you up.
You're dripping wet.
You're ready and waiting and more than willing.
You want me and I want you.
Hard and wet. A perfect fit, always.
I slide out nearly all the way.
I can see your lips enclosing my shaft.
I hit your G Spot with every thrust.
As I slide out I drag against the sensitive area

Before they release the head and kiss it goodbye, I slide back in.
You scream out in pleasure again.
I do it again and again.
You're lost in the sensations.
I draw back all the way, and out.
I give you a rest.
Just a moment.
My mouth is glued to you.
Licking and sucking from front to back.
Your clitoris sends chills through your whole body.
My tongue spreads over the whole opening and lips my head and tongue slowly drags up and back to your winking eye.
I licked and licked.
I sucked and inhaled all of your sensitive skin.
I speared you with my tongue.
You gasped.
I slipped my finger slipped into you.
More pleasure.
Two fingers, even more pleasure.
My tongue slipped into you with my fingers on the other side.
I can hear you gasp with huge pleasure as your orgasms come over you. Wave after wave.
I don't stop.
Licking and sucking and fingering.
I suddenly kneel up, remove my face and fingers and slip my penis back into you.
In and out like I never stopped.
You're coming and coming.
Screaming in pleasure
Shouting for me not to stop.
I never stop.
The sound of your voice and your muscles gripping me urge me on.
Pumping and slapping.
Both of us screaming loud.
Coming together.
Again and again.
Waves of pleasure.
Knee buckling ecstasy.
We collapse into a sweaty heap.
Smiling and twitching.
Trying to catch our breath.
I needed more.
I needed to give you more and get more.
Pleasure.
My face pressed against your vagina.
Your back arches as you come again and again.
I taste our juices mixing.
I lick you clean.
Tasty.
Perfect.
More orgasms for both of us.
I'm still hard.
I slip back into you again as I lie I top of you.
One leg over you.
Deep inside.
Thrusting hard and deep.
You're coming.
I keep going.
My stomach muscles are sore with the exertion.
You come.
Your fingernails dig into me flesh. My back and hips are scraped red. Raw.
I come again.
Your muscles squeeze the life out of me as I shout and throw my head back.
I struggle to roll off you as I try to catch my breath and calm my twitching shaking body.
We hold hands and slow down.
You pull the duvet over us and we cuddle together.
Love deep and true love always.

I was lucky enough to be licked this way this afternoon. Love it! One of my (and my friend's) face. He knows he is hitting the spot when I start pushing my arse further back into his face....mmmm good memories.

Without a doubt

I was lucky enough to be licked this way this afternoon. Love it! One of my (and my friend's) face. He knows he is hitting the spot when I start pushing my arse further back into his face....mmmm good memories.

This is may favorite way to give oral sexy girl, so primal and so raw! No holes barred...............

This is may favorite way to give oral sexy girl, so primal and so raw! No holes barred...............
Thanks for the praise Mr U, after reading your stories, that means a great deal.

This is def my favourite way!

I always include some doggy oral in my lovemaking. I love the wide open, sweet tasting nature of it. To take her from dry to dripping and beyond is incredible.

I love to watch her twist and claw at the sheets as she loses control.
After numerous orgasms and hours of licking and fingering I let her collapse and get some well deserved sleep.

Our lovemaking isn't complete unless she's come on my face a few times and drowned me in her juices.

Yes, oral and oral doggy style are "Must haves" for me.

Thanks!

Thanks for the praise Mr U, after reading your stories, that means a great deal.

This is def my favourite way!

I always include some doggy oral in my lovemaking. I love the wide open, sweet tasting nature of it. To take her from dry to dripping and beyond is incredible.

I love to watch her twist and claw at the sheets as she loses control.
After numerous orgasms and hours of licking and fingering I let her collapse and get some well deserved sleep.

Our lovemaking isn't complete unless she's come on my face a few times and drowned me in her juices.

Yes, oral and oral doggy style are "Must haves" for me.

Great input Dave!

I have been told that I have more fetishes than my smart-phone has apps! lol. The one that truly makes me throb is giving prolonged oral service to a freshly showered, hygenically conscious lady from behind while she is down on all fours. It's so primal and yet so intimate for me. I love everything about it and have used it on more than one occasion to coax my way into popping an anal cherry. I like to place my lover (wearing only a sexy thong), down on all fours at the edge of the bed with her knees just slightly apart.

I like to kneel behind her and kiss my way up along the back sides of her firm calves and shapely thighs after starting at the bottoms of her feet. Soft wet butterfly kisses usually work best. When my face reaches the region of her sexy tear-dropped shaped ass , I kiss her bare buttocks and gently nuzzle my way between them with the tip of my nose. Usually by now she has lowered her head and arched her back which makes her damp swollen mound jut nicely from between her ass cheeks.

I love the sight of her thick, soft, curly, natural pubes as they envelope the narrow ribbon of silk that stretches across the crater of her tightly puckered pink ring.

I place my hands on her buttocks, fingers to the sides, thumbs pointed inward and curl my fingers slowly around the tiny waistband of her dainty thong. I love to tug it down to around mid-thigh and reveal her hot, hungry sex. Smooth shaven pussies are fantastic and those young girls seem to love the feel of my bristly goatee against their mound and inner thighs, but I prefer pushing my face into a more mature, soft, thick, intoxicatingly scented bush.

I spread her buttocks tenderly with my thumbs and reveal her double stacked pleasure orifices. I press my warm wet lips to hers and my nose firmly against her delicate flower. As my hot breath begins to flow softly from my nose over her quivering taint, I begin to explore her with my tongue. Licking at her swollen outer lips with a purpose before teasingly tracing the outermost edges of her quivering inner lips with the tip.

Sometimes I will press my thumb to her pelvic bone and tug back her fleshy hood to expose her hard throbbing clit. I like to work it with my tongue, slapping it like a boxer on a speed bag. Pounding against it repeatedly up and back before working it from left to right. I love to lick her pussy until her juices are flowing like whitewater over a protruding river rock and dripping like honey from the comb from her bulging nubbin into the narrow crotch of her tiny thong.

I will lick her until she cums repeatedly. By then my hands are placed at the top of her thighs on the front side, pulling her even closer and harder onto my probing tongue. Loving every moment as she gyrates and rocks her hips, moaning and flooding as she cums again. I suck and and softly nibble her throbbing clit until her juices are shimmering on my face, dripping from her red hot pussy and trickling down the insides of her thighs.

That is when I take it to the next level. Without any warning I spread her cheeks wide and drag my hot wet tongue from her candy coated clit upward between her dripping lips and whisk it quickly and repeatedly over the puckered pink ring of her asshole, before settling in for a series of slow wet "doggy kisses" to her forbidden zone.

Young girls are usually embarassed and initially try to pull away, but they usually settle quickly and press their ass back firmly, wanting more as disbelief slowly yields to pleasure. Older women tend to be less shockable and much more appreciative initially, slipping a hand back between their thighs and a finger into their twat. I love sucking on fluid coated fingers ;) So tell me ladies is this something you enjoy or crave? And tell me guys, do you also like to provide your lovers with this type of forbidden pleasure or aren't you man enough?

This is my favorite fetish and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this..........

This. Right here. Love it.

I want someone to force me to put my hands on either side of a full length mirror while they go down behind me and lick my ass and pussy.

Back