Beyond Time (closed)

"Goodnight, Miss Dylan," Van smiled kindly. "Mind the runner in the hall, it likes to trip up the unsuspecting."

When she returned to her room, John was lounging back on the bed in just black shorts, his sleeping clothing of choice. He was more athletic than the average man, being an avid football player. European of course, not American. He'd likely use the huge grounds to his advantage for practice, and his football signed by a famous London player and coach would soon be on a shelf in the sitting room if he had his way.

John lifted his head as she entered and he smiled, sitting up. "Find anything interesting?"
 
“It’s eerie how much the wife of the original owner of Darkwood Manor looks like me.” Dylan answered as John looked at her and smiled, asking if she had found anything interesting that day. “And there’s an amazing artist’s studio up on the fourth floor so I think you can turn that greenhouse into anything you like.”

She slowly pulled her clothing off, knowing that John was watching her every move. It was what she liked about him…she always knew when his dark gaze was watching. It made her shiver as she stood there naked in front of the dresser for a moment before she pulled out one of her black silk nighties.

“Did you find anything interesting, babe?” She asked over her shoulder as she let the silk glide over her skin, covering her body before she turned back to him and walked over to the bed, crawling in beside him with a seductive little smile.
 
"Yeah, I found this amazingly rare treasure in my new bedroom. I think there's only one in the entire world, and she's laying right next to me," he grinned, playfully pushing her onto her back before he crawled up over top of her, leaning down to kiss her lips ever so gently. "I think I'll keep this treasure... what d'you think?"

John had always been such a tease and a flirt. The first time they'd met, he was working in a pizza shop, tossing dough, and he showed off for her with all sorts of tricks before his manager yelled at him, then he slipped her his number and bought her meal for her.
 
Dylan laughed softly as John teased her. Her long blonde hair fanned around her head on the pillow as she was suddenly playfully pushed onto her back and John’s strong frame pressed intimately over hers. She kissed him with a gentle passion that made her toes curl and her heart skipped a beat as he smiled down at her with his warm grin.

“I don’t think I’d have it any other way, John.” She said in a sincere voice, her arms looping around his throat and pulling him in for another kiss. “Even if you did make pizzas when I first met you. I think I can forgive you for that.”

She couldn’t imagine her life without John in it. He was always so kind and loving, so warm and caring. They had been dating for a little over a year when he surprised her with the pretty little diamond she now had on her finger, promising to love him for the rest of her life. The proposal had been simple, their wedding that upcoming winter would be simple, and she would finally have the dream that she always thought about.

“You should let me paint you, John. I want a nice portrait that can hang in my studio.” She murmured as she nuzzled against his nose.
 
"But that means I have to sit still for four hours. I can't even sit still for two minutes," he smirked, giving her neck the gentlest nip.

"And I'm getting the urge to move again," he whispered dangerously in her ear, pressing in tighter with a warmer kiss to her neck.
 
“Hmmmm….I’ll have to make sure that you’re too tired to move then.” She said, giggling as he nipped her neck and she let out a little moan for him. “By all means, John, move all you want.”

Dylan let out a gasp as he pressed tighter, his lips pressing firmly against her neck until she swore she would catch fire and burn. He knew all those little spots that drove her wild, but none more sensitive then her neck. He always played that to his full advantage.
 
"Gladly," he growled playfully. His hands snaked their way up her hips, pulling her nightshirt with them. "I don't know why you even bothered putting this on..." he whispered, kissing down the exposed part of her chest til the edge of the neck of her shirt stopped him.

Letting his hands skim back down to her thighs, he parted them and pressed his hardening groin into her blossom through the fabric of the black shorts he wore.
 
“Cause I think it looks sexy, John.” Dylan teased as her nightgown as pulled up and over her hips, her thighs parted until he was pressing his hardening shaft against her wet folds. “Don’t you think I look sexy?”

She batted her dark brown eyes up at him, grinning as he ground his cock against her again until she moaned softly with pleasure. He was always so damn good at teasing her until she was senseless. It was one of his many good qualities.
 
John half-growled, "Damn right I do... sexier when you're naked, though," he grinned like the Devil and finally freed her of the simple garment. He shed his own shorts and pressed the naked head of his cock to her folds, caressing the tender flesh while his lips made love to her skin. It often took a little more coaxing before he gave her what she wanted... usually some extra touching.
 
Dylan whimpered as he pressed the head of his cock to her folds, caressing through the went flesh tenderly as his lips danced over her skin. She laced her fingers through his short hair, letting him explore as they made love for the first time in their new home. There would be many rooms to explore in the future and she intended to have him in every single one.

A loud gasp left her lips as he nipped at the junction of her neck and shoulder, his teeth biting so firmly that she knew she’d have a mark in the morning. His hands closed over her breasts, massaging the firm mounds as his damn cock continued to tease her with all sorts of promises.

“Dammit, John. Fuck me.” She growled, her dark eyes sparkling as she looked down at him with such a lust filled and frustrated expression.
 
John smirked and chuckled darkly and decided to oblige her, burying his cock inside her with a mighty thrust and not stopping once after that, taking up a good pace they both enjoyed with his thrusts. At first, John hadn't been the greatest lover, but it'd only taken one time for him to learn what she liked and master it. Now, he was incredible.
 
Dylan let out a cry as he buried his cock snuggly inside of her, thrusting with the power that she’d come to expect from him. Once he got into a rhythm he never stopped and he always left Dylan begging for more. He’d been horrible the first time they had ended up in bed together, all fumbling limbs and barely leaving her satisfied, but since then he’d been incredible. He knew everything that made her tick and Dylan always enjoyed herself in bed with her handsome fiancé.

“Holy shit, John.” She panted as he took her with had thrusts, the bed beneath them creaking as the old wood struggled to keep up. “Just like that, baby. That feels so good.”
 
John worked his magic for all it was worth. His immense energy was evident in every thrust and touch as he engaged her in a sinfully dark kiss, and then he pulled her on top of him, laying on his back. He encouraged her with a smirk, "Come on, baby, your stallion awaits." He loved it when she rode him when they made love.
 
Dylan grinned as John suddenly rolled, pulling her on top of him. She straddled his hips, leaning down to nip and nibble at his throat as she slowly started to ride him. His cock stretched her passage and the slap of their hips against one another filled the stone room around them as they made sweet love. She ground her hips down for a moment before she bounced up and down, his cock gliding beautifully through her wet folds.

When she pulled away from his throat, she was given pause for a moment. She wasn’t staring down at John any longer, but the man from the portrait upstairs. She gasped, her body stilling briefly as his dark hair and eyes stared up at her with a sexy smirk, his hands settling over her hips as he encouraged her onward.

In the blink of an eye, the moment was over, John’s darkly erotic words reaching her ears as she noticed that his fingers had wrapped around her hips to keep her momentum going. She was incredibly startled but she dutifully did as she was asked, her brain still trying to wrap around what in the hell had just happened.
 
John caught this hesitation and he slowed. "Dylan?" He asked worriedly. "What's wrong? You look like something scared you." He sat up halfway, obviously quite concerned about the expression that'd been on her face. He lifted a hand to her cheek and kissed her. "What's up?"
 
“Nothing’s wrong.” She answered quickly as John was suddenly holding her close, his hand caressing her cheek before he kissed her. “I just thought I saw something.”

She kissed him again in a gentle passion, their close position making it easy for her to wrap her arms around his chest and cradle him close. She moved her hips to encourage him, wanting to find her pleasure before thoughts of the strange man that had been in John’s place filled her thoughts again.
 
John was easily swayed back into their lovemaking by her encouragement. He laid back, leveraging his back against the bed to thrust his hips in time with her own. Both were soon lost in their activities, only pulled from them by John's long groan that told her he was very close to cumming. He redoubled his efforts to give her pleasure as well. He never left her til she was satisfied, that was one wonderful thing about him.
 
Dylan soon let out a cry, cumming for her love as she heard him groan along with her. She was quick to pull herself from his cock, her lips sealing around his organ as she suckled on him until he exploded deep inside her mouth. She sighed, licking and kissing his shaft to clean the seed from his skin, her eyes finding his as she gave him a little grin.

“That was fucking fantastic, John.” She moaned, her lips trailing up his belly before she pressed her lips firmly against his. “Thank you, baby. It was just the house warming that I needed.”
 
John lay panting as she kissed him, and he smirked up at her, "Ditto." He pulled her down for another kiss, practically making love to her again with that kiss alone. As he laid his head back down and looked up at her, he stroked her cheek lightly. "Damn you're sexy." He grinned charmingly. "Remind me again why you said yes when I asked you out on that first date."
 
“Because you’re a smart ass and I liked your smile.” Dylan said softly, nuzzling against John’s nose as she smiled warmly. “And you had a cute butt.”

Dylan snuggled up against her lover and sighed happily, her hand resting on his chest as they rested in the aftermath of the amazing sex they had just had. She found that she wasn’t tired and soon she was pressing a kiss to his chest and slipping from bed.

“I’m going to get my sketch pad and do some drawing.” She said softly, knowing that he didn’t like her being up so late but there were some times when she just couldn’t fight the urge away.
 
John let out an exaggerated sigh just to tease her. "Alright, fine. Why don't you go draw in that new studio of yours? See what inspiration you can get." He offered her a smile, just accepting that her creativity wasn't about to take a backseat to normalcy or sleep. "Have fun, kiddo. And don't go banging around when you come back or I'll kick you out of this wing of the manor."
 
“Fourteen bedrooms, John. I think I could find another place to sleep tonight.” She teased right back, sharing one last kiss with him before she pulled on a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt, blowing a kiss to him before she left the room.

Her bare feet made no sound as she walked through the halls to where she’d stored her sketch pad and art supplies. The green house was dimly lit this time of night and she made sure to bring enough with her so that she wouldn’t have to go back. The mysterious book that had belonged to Ashien Ghis was also tucked under her arm. The book was charming and she was looking forward to browsing though the pages and drawings that were hidden inside.

Entering the studio, she was surprised with how brightly lit everything was. Van must have left the lights on when he left, she thought to herself as she set up her sketch pad on an easel and sat on a high stool, looking at the unfinished portrait of Dylandra across the room. The woman looked so sad in the portrait and she wondered what was going through her mind in that very moment. With that thought in her mind, Dylan put her pencil to paper and started to sketch.
 
It was about a half-hour later that a strange sound like wood hitting the floor caught her attention, coming from the showcase room. Through the glass sliding door, she could see that the full-body portrait of Lord Ashien had fallen off the wall and now lay face-down on the floor. When she happened to glance back at the portrait of Lady Dylandra, the canvas staring back at her was blank. The unfinished painting was gone, erased without a trace.
 
Dylan glanced up from her sketch, looking towards the glass door that led into the gallery. She frowned when she saw the portrait of Lord Ashien resting face down on the floor. Slipping off the stool, she opened the door and stepped inside, looking around for what could have knocked the painting to the floor. There was no draft in the room and the easel he had been resting against was still firmly upright.

Strange, she thought to herself as she reached down and grabbed the wooden frame, placing it back upright.
 
When light caught the image again, something very odd was apparent: the painting was now entirely different and instead of a portrait it was now a scene of Lord Ashien playing a piano in the ballroom, his eyes intense as he focused on the song. But for just a moment... it looked like that intense gaze was settled on her.
 
Back
Top