Hairy balls

Orlando30

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Posts
135
Quite some men prefer a woman to have a hairy pussy, but are there any women who prefer a man to have hairy balls and like to lick them?
 
I absolutely love licking and sucking balls, but I'd prefer them to be manscaped. Shaved or at least trimmed.
 
We both prefer some trimming! I get much more head from my OL:rose: if my shaft and balls are shaved, so I shave.
Did have my female GP ask about it during a prostate exam, that was odd.
 
Did have my female GP ask about it during a prostate exam, that was odd.
If you didn't shave (or remove it in some way), then a lack of hair there may indicate a hormone issue, so your GP may have had a pressing medical reason to inquire about your lack of hair. It would probably still feel odd to me as well, even if it wasn't just her curiosity.
 
I can't say it matters to much one way or the other.
It should just be a personal preference thing but as a female I can say the effort gets noted and appreciated.
 
I can't say it matters to much one way or the other.
It should just be a personal preference thing but as a female I can say the effort gets noted and appreciated.
I can understand you appreciate it when it's shaved. But would you also lick hairy balls?
 
Lol yes. You get what you're given (shrugs)
I wouldn't discriminate or be aghast... Hell if something like that put you off then you're not really into it are you?
 
If the balls are really hairy, then my mouth is only gonna be on the cock. I've had an experience with a guy whose pubic hair was basically straight, and it seemed like it had NEVER been touched with a blade of any kind. It was pretty revolting. Shaved balls on the other hand... I looooove having those in my mouth. ;)
 
I keep my bf's nuts shaved, we both have a little trimmed bush up top- but we also keep the goods soft and smooth :)
 
I know I'm in the minority, but I LIKE hair on men!

Love some facial hair, a hairy chest, arms, legs, even balls. Just trim the bushy areas enough so that it doesn't tickle my nose and make me sneeze and I'm good!
 
Love It!

I know I'm in the minority, but I LIKE hair on men!

Love some facial hair, a hairy chest, arms, legs, even balls. Just trim the bushy areas enough so that it doesn't tickle my nose and make me sneeze and I'm good!

Me, too, Kitty!

I'm a hairy guy myself, and I just LOVE hooking up with other hairy guys for hot, wet sex!

Love sucking, licking and kissing those hairy balls and find it incredibly thrilling to bury my lips and nose in a fragrant man-bush when I've got a mouth full of hot, wet cock! 💕

Besides...stubble on balls and the base of a cock really irritates my faggot lips! 😝
 
Last edited:
I agree with some that I prefer hairy men but it does change the dynamic of really licking/sucking in certain ways for me. Still do it but its a bit different :cool:
 
question: How does one do that without razor nicks or at least razor burn?
:rose:

I recommend using a beard trimmer to carefully deforest the area on the first pass. Get into the shower and soap everythingup good (I use Nivea for men shower/shave/shampoo all in one)
It's best if you can stroke yourself with the soap and get yourself had. It not only feels great but it also tightens all of the skin up making it easier to shave with a good sharp new razor.
once complete you can put post shave balm on (something without alcohol)

It was a completely foriegn idea to me until my wife and I started swinging with other couples. The popular consensus among the ladies of the lifestyle was that they were much more inclined to play with a shaved or at minimum nicely groomed man than the wooly bully.

Even now that we arent participating I still shave the boys, feels better.
 
My husband does have some hair on his balls but not much, so it's not a bother. And yes I do suck on his balls. He also likes to rake my nails through his pubes abd to lightly pull on them, from root to tip.
 
My husband does have some hair on his balls but not much, so it's not a bother. And yes I do suck on his balls. He also likes to rake my nails through his pubes abd to lightly pull on them, from root to tip.

Mmmm...very sweet! One of the things I particularly LOVE about a man's genitalia, is there's just soooo many things you can do with it in pleasurIng and enjoying it!!! It's just hugely FUN!!! 😋
 
Back
Top