Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

She could feel the many eyes watching as came for him one last time and knew they were getting an eye full now. The covers were barely hiding anything by the time he came, letting these guardians watch as her body writhed and jerked against his. The humiliation had worn off slightly while she focused solely on the kiss, allowing the world around her vanish.

She whimpered slightly as he pulled out and rolled her over, bringing back reality as he spoke of the guardians again. Resting her head on her arms, she looked out into the trees again to see their eyes gleaming and watching. For some reason she suddenly felt as though she is their entertainment and grew self conscious of how she must of looked. Crying out in pleasure and at times her eyes were rolling shut... Now that it's time to calm down, his cum drooled from her pussy.

That thought caused her tail to react, wanting to curl between her legs to hide the mess. However, with where he sat, straddled over her hips, that tail couldn't fulfill its purpose. Then to feel him stroking that her tail made her shy away, hiding her face against her arms with a deep flush. Without even trying, he already knew how to make her crave for more. Although, the massage did help relax and made it easier to push down that desire.

“Will... this amulet.. affect you too? It is obvious that you have some kind of powers... You bound me with items that we do not have... I-I wouldn't want to have something that will hurt you too.”
 
Erys took his time in soothing her aches, though even as he looked out to those guardians, their glowing amber eyes certainly showing intelligence, though they didn't enter the camp site, as though they recognized that this place was Erys and hers, and respected that. Even as her tail twitched trying to push down between her legs Erys smirked though his hips didn't let her do so, leaving her pussy to drool with his cum.

" Not unless I try to use my demi god powers to hurt you... it will be a protective amulet, almost like an invisible coat of armor."

When he finished he shifted around and worked down her legs, still sitting on her hips as he now faced her feet, he proved very good at relaxing her, even though she had just came multiple times, it seemed this island had restorative energies she was soon 'good as new', though Erys seemed to be inching closer and closer to her pussy with his touches, as though he wasn't done with her just yet.

" We will need to follow the guardians... they know where the metals are."

He mused as his fingers finally found her pussy, stroking and rubbing both the swollen well fucked lips of her pussy along with her hard nubbin of her clit.
 
"That is good to hear. I would feel horrible if I did anything to hurt you like that."

It made her happy to know that whatever she gets from this place won't hurt him at all. In truth, she is still processing their relationship, though she does know for certain that she didn't want to hurt him. There were some split moments from time to time where she wondered if he is using her. Then again, he hasn't shown any kind of indication that he is and also, she wouldn't know why he'd be using her.

Those questions were very fleeting though and she dismissed them just as quickly as they came. They were mates now, even if he was initially using her, it wouldn't be long until his intentions shifted. Also, from last night, she can easily tell right away that he doesn't plan on letting her go that easily either. The way he held her all night was proof enough that he has a desire to protect her.

Overall though, she was happy in this very moment and closed her eyes to enjoy the attention he gave. It wasn't long until she started purring and at times squirming underneath him as he worked on a few sweet spots.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have to say you are trying to keep me here..."

She grinned while looking over her shoulder while he turned around to work on her legs. Not that she can argue too much if he did keep her here for a while! Looking back towards the trees and watching the guardians a bit more, wondering why they haven't made a true appearance yet. Then again, she knew that some creatures are shy and don't speak much. Perhaps that is the case here with them, only showing themselves fully when a threat is near by.

Her purring increased as he worked on her calves and ankles, trying hard to not squirm too much as he inched higher and higher. Instinctively, she parted her legs as best as she could to allow him access. There is still some humiliation in the action, knowing the covers are fully off now. Her tail isn't capable of hiding the intimate bits as the cool air kissed the wetness.

Open and displayed for those eyes that were watching intently, the flush grew on her face as his fingers made contact. Instantly her hips raised up underneath him, though they couldn't get far with the restriction of his weight. She whimpered softly and hid her face in her arms, yet her purring remained strong and deep as he teased her. A couple of times, her legs twitched with the intention of closing, yet she knew that he wouldn't allow her to close them.

"That... that feels good... Master..."

She spoke in between little gasps of heated desire as her hips tried their best to roll, silently begging for more.
 
Erys smiled gently though was working on her lower back when she said that, tending both her tail as well as the base of her spine relaxing the muscles there.

Her worries were founded in some truth. After all he COULD be using her for his own gains... he could be tricking her but nothing about either the Erys of now or the Erys of legends spoke of him being a trickster, which was probably why she found it easier to let go of such concerns and fears. Even as she mentioned being there for a while he smirked slightly.

" Oh no, we wouldn't want that, though perhaps at the same time I do. I feel a very strong connection to you."

He purred gently, though feeling her purr as he climbed up her legs when her legs spread he slipped himself a bit back so he was kneeling over her back a bit more, though pushing her legs lewdly open as she twitched he would deliver a gentle slap to the skin before he'd return to her slit, she able to roll and rock her hips and begged for more.

The eyes shifted in the forest, there being three pairs that she could see, as she was rolling her hips and losing her own desires one stepped into view. Much larger than a regular man and seeming a perfect blend of animal and man, the guardian's eyes glowed a dark amber color as she could see he was easily seven feet tall, the dark brown fur lining him as he watched her hide her face, his head cocking inquisitively as Erys smoothly began sliding two thick fingers into her depths, only to begin rocking and finger fucking her in front of the guardian.

It's snout seemed to sniff the air, and picking up her scent the guardian didn't move, not without permission from Erys, who hadn't even noticed the guardians appearance just yet!
 
Seeing the big creature come towards them frightened her, yet seeing that hunger in its eyes, watching as he sniffs the air... Myaleni couldn't help hiding her face against her arms, tensing up as Erys' fingers continued their pace. Peeking up every once in a while to see the feet of that creature still standing there, clearly watching her squirm. Erys' would notice an increase in how wet she suddenly became, her juices flowing freely as she strained and the walls tightening on his fingers.

Myaleni didn't want to cum in front of this creature, not so openly and with his eyes full of hunger. Giving him another peek, there is no doubt at all that he enjoys the little show. From her point of view of being on the ground, this guardian appeared to be a giant to her!! A couple of time she tried to speak, tried to close her legs, though Erys was quite intent on keeping her open and displayed... which in turn aroused even more so.

“Erys....”

She squeaked out in a muffle sound where it was clear that he didn't hear her at all. Closer and closer to the edge she got, the more difficult it was for her to focus on anything other than reaching that edge. She needed to cum so badly it almost hurt... Yet, having this creature standing there, just watching her writh and panting was very embarrassing.

“M-Master.... I... I think one.. one of them wishes... to speak... He... He is standing... here...”

Myaleni could barely speak between gasping whimpers and the growing need for release. Which her fight didn't seem to last too much longer after that. Her resolve fading faster and faster, especially when seeing the guardians cock growing hard right before her eyes. Hiding her very flushed face again, she tried once more to fight the need.

Yet it was extremely difficult with his relentless fingers knowing exactly how to work her sweet spots. There was no time for begging at that point, arching her back and crying out as she came very intensely, soaking his fingers and the bedding underneath her.
 
Erys was focused on his 'task' right then which was simply to please her and make her cum all over his fingers that he didn't notice the guardian who had stepped out into the clearing at first. Even as the guardian watched her fighting her own pleasures Erys did notice how much wetter she was getting and grinned.

" Oh no... no hiding..."

He continued his pace with her until her words rung through, though looking over to the guardian Erys' smile broadened.

" Oh I don't think he wants to speak... it seems he wants something else."

He purred, though as she arched her back Erys nodded to the guardian who stepped forwards. Even as she came oh so very intensely the guardian knelt before her head, her senses picking up a new presence before her and even as she was crying out and cumming the guardian male took hold of the sides of her head and spoke directly into her mind.

You are one with nature, and come to bring balance to the world. We will help you on your journey, but first you must accept our seed.

The guardians eyes were glowing a dark blue color as it spoke to her, though before she had a chance to ask questions the guardian pressed it's hips forwards, a cock rivalling Erys' in size pressed into her mouth, filling her up. Even as she was being forced to take a new cock into her mouth she'd feel Erys moving around, he turning and sliding between her spread legs she'd feel her hips being lifted up by his strong arms before his cock pressed and forced itself into her tightly spasming pussy in one fluid thrust, he not giving her time to think as she was effectively being spit roasted by two rampantly hard cocks!
 
There wasn't anytime to think as her eyes grew wide at the sight of that other male kneeling before her. That huge cock right at her lips and his scent.... that scent alone had her practically drooling for a taste. His words were confusing and she blushed deeply while looking up at him for that split second she had. Next thing she knew, is that a huge cock was pressing deeply into her mouth. There was no time to adjust and she wasn't practiced enough to handle it without some struggle.

Lifting up onto her elbows to give herself some extra height made it easier, while it also gave her the sensation that her arms were bound to some extent. Myaleni tried to not to choke or gag as he pressed in deeper down her throat, trying hard to remember how she did it with Erys. However, trying to remember anything didn't happen so easily when Erys thrust into her.

All too suddenly her throat opened up as she tried to cry out, allowing the guardian to go deeper by a good couple of inches. Tears broke free as she looked up to catch this guardians eyes, a deep red flush burning on her cheeks from embarrassment. She was barely able to handle all off Erys seed when she sucked on him earlier, the flood of it practically drowned her at first. There were plenty doubts filling her mind that she could swallow all of this guardians seed. Then again, she may not have a choice with him either.

Then there was this huge bulge at the base of this guardians cock, one that barely fit passed her lips, forcing her mouth to stretch impossibly more. Through all that struggling though, her heat took over and she allowed them both to simply dominate her. Every time Erys thrust forward, it would force her to take more of the guardians cock.

The guardian can see the struggle in her eyes turn into pure lust while her mouth and throat accepted him. Tears were streaming freely down her burning her cheeks, although they were tears from lack of air. Breathing hard through her nose as best as she could while whimpering and purring. The purring vibrating down the length of his shaft as her tongue pressed to massage underneath it.

It didn't take much at all before she came again, her body jerking and straining between the two massive cocks. All her cries were muffled and strangled out by the cock pressing deeper into her mouth. She hadn't even realized right away that her nose had finally kissed his pelvis.

That realization came after she couldn't breath at all as he held her head taunt to him. Somehow that made her cum that much harder while her eyes rolled shut! There is no doubt between either of them that she is clearly enjoying this, her body jerking and silently begging to be used with every passing second.
 
The guardians low primal growl was rumbling as her mouth opened for his cock... his audible growls telling the story that she was doing very well even as she tried to handle it to the best of her ability. The rush of tears were rushing from her face the look in her eyes told the guardian that she was indeed enjoying herself, even as Erys adjusted around, needing her again.

Watching Myaleni work to accept the guardians cock Erys moved one hand from her hips up along her spine before she could feel him gently caressing the nape of her neck, letting her know that she was doing very well. Not to mention as he continued to thrust, he could see her jaw open further, accepting the entire guardian's cock into her mouth. As her eyes rolled shut though and came between the two males, two female guardians stepped into the small campsite. They moved over and one knelt on either side of Myaleni, their hands gently moving, one hand working a breast, the other smoothing over her back, letting her feel supported.

The male guardian let her up for air just before her world began to go dark only to force her head right back into position, as though he was teaching her how to suck cock effectively while also enjoying each and every moment. One of the females moved the hand on Myaleni's back and gently held her tail up, the other taking out a small vial from a pendant she wore and opening it, she poured the contents directly onto her tightly clenching asshole. Rubbing the oil into her tight anal star within a few minutes Myaleni would feel how unbelievably, her tightly spasming anal ring was aching to be touched more... as though her body was willingly wanting something more... needing to be filled in every possible way!

Meanwhile Erys panted and groaned, every thrust bouncing his balls off her clit, giving her more and more pleasure as his cock bumped her cervix each time, letting her feel her mate pounding her, taking her while also sharing her with the guardians... for now.
 
Both their cocks were effecting her in ways she couldn't understand, and she couldn't deny that she is loving this! More and more realizing just how much she loves being used and having a cock in her mouth is one thing she can't get enough of....

Myaleni became overwhelmed very quickly and found extremely difficult to catch her breath. Even when he allowed her to regain some air, it never seemed to be enough. With that, her world did fade in and out of darkness, everything around her falling into a blurry haze that she didn't notice the other two.

Soft whimpers poured from around the shaft at the feel of extra hands touching her. For a split second, she thought they were this guardian that reached for her dangling breasts. However, he hands were on her head, keeping her in place.

They certainly weren't Erys hands either, his were on her hips or caressing over her back trying to comfort her. Barely registering that there were in fact others here, a hint of panic did crawl in and she wanted to protest. At the same time, this guardian that is buried in her mouth and down her throat didn't give her that chance. The taste of his cock had her craving for more and she didn't want to stop sucking on it.

His scent wasn't quite the same as Erys, though it had a very similar effect which caused him to be her main focus. Not quite the center of her world like Erys had become, yet he certainly had her full attention and she wanted nothing more than to be pleasing to him. She still struggled at times to breathe and swallow down the thick length. Yet, she did start to improve each time he thrust back into her tight throat, causing her to squirt and cum almost every time.

There was something new happening though, a new sensation that at first she couldn't quite figure out since the two cocks were overwhelming her senses. Then the pressure of something pressing into a third hole caught her attention. Realizing all to quickly that those unknown fingers were playing with an extremely tight hole, one that Myaleni would never in a life time consider using.

At first she did try to squirm away from their touch, wanting to roll over, curl her tail back down to hide that single hole. In the end, there is no fighting it considering one very strong male had control of her head, preventing her from pulling away. Another, just as strong male... her Master... had full control of her hips and he gave a small smack on her ass when she tried to move. Then of course, someone had control of her tail, keeping it up and high in the air, giving them all full access to that little hole.

Fresh tears fell from her eyes as she couldn't understand what is happening, though when the guardian held her face taunt to his pelvis again..... The world fading as she jerked and came in front of them all.... She felt the need for more rising. Whatever they were doing to her ass increased what the heat cycle already made her feel....

The craving to pleasure them all soon became her only thought. Whatever fear she had seemed to last only seconds and shortly afterwards, her hips were raising higher and rolling towards Erys.

The cock down her throat would feel her eagerness to please it, her cries and moans vibrated with each orgasm. Myaleni wanted to beg her Master for permission to cum, yet that is impossible when there is a thick cock buried in her throat. For now, she just assumed that she had permission to cum freely, not that she could hold back at this point if she wanted to.
 
The cock of her master was working in and out of her tightly spasming pussy, knowing that she couldn't help but cum right then, his fingers let her know it was all right, that she was doing very well. Seeing what the female guardians intended to do though Erys moved his hand back to her hip, he holding her steady as one hand pried one cheek, the other applying the oil.

The male guardian could tell she needed to cum again, so held her face to his cock, choking her on it until she spontaneously came from the sensory overload. As her hips began to lift and raise though the female guardian who had been tending her tender nether hole's entrance nodded to Erys, who looked to the male guardian and nodded.

Slowing the pace as she came so spectacularly, The guardian's cock was hot, throbbing, pulsing with a natural musk to it as he pulled back, letting her lips free as the female guardians helped Myaleni to sit up, Erys himself shifting and sliding himself out of her, she could feel the slender arms of the female guardians lifting her up onto her haunches.

" Oh my mate... You're doing so well... and now, we're going to make it even better."

Erys remained sitting as the female guardians lined Myaleni up, Erys taking hold of his cock looked to the two female guardians who guided her into place before she could feel Erys' cock tip touching to her back entrance. He himself took hold of her tail so that she couldn't use it to stop anything, the oil making it so that the stretching wouldn't hurt for her first time. Intense? yes, overwhelming? absolutely, but she was prepared, so his cock plus gravity and the female guardians holding her in place meant that slowly... ever so slowly her ass was opened by his cock, it stretching, filling, going further inside her, she being guided down until her hips met his, Erys pulling her back with her back to his chest, his lips kissing her neck as he whispered good things to her.

Giving her the time she needed, the Guardian stood waiting... ready for his part in this next step.
 
She fell into a daze after that last orgasm, almost forgetting that there were others there and how she must look to them. It wasn't until they lifted and positioned her that reality started to sink in again, feeling the stretch in a completely new place. The stretch actually frightened her and she froze, tensing up greatly as she whimpered. Her ears were laid flat against her head, tail curled tightly around her Masters arm in an almost panic state.

Myaleni didn't understand what was happening, her body eagerly wanting and accepting him, yet emotionally and mentally she wasn't prepared. It did hurt as he went in deeper, though it wasn't a ripping pain, more to the shock of what it going in so deep. His cock was already so huge and it stretched her wide open in ways that she couldn't possibly imagine.

More than a few times she tried to beg for it to stop, uncertain of how this is suppose to be better than what she was doing moments ago. Sadly her words never made to open air, let alone reaching any of their ears as she whimpered and clawed into whatever flesh she can claw into. He kept praising her, yet she shook her head and whimpered with disapproval of this idea. Tears streamed down as she gasped and panted, tensing up more when he was about half way in.

“I-I can't....”

She whimpered at one point, trembling and closing her legs tightly as it did overwhelm her. The shock of having something so massive in her ass consumed every nerve within her. It may have been slow and her body wanton, accepting him easier than she truly realized. Though she couldn't breathe and by the time he was fully impaled into the depths of her ass, Myaleni was shivering. Her legs were held tightly closed, just as her teary eyes were.


Her entire body so tense that she couldn't focus on anything else other than the stretching and the depth he went. She felt him holding her, felt the females caressing and trying to coax her legs open. Yet the shock of it all didn't allow her to spread open, the fear of started to return once realized what they were planning to do with her.

“I'm... afraid... Master.... I can't do.. this.... You are both so big.. It will be too much.... Please Master....”

She tried so hard to accept this, trying even harder to just let it happen knowing full well that her body wanted this. Truthfully she did find the pleasure of having him buried so deeply in her ass, little by little, the walls were starting to pulse around his shaft.

However, she couldn't emotionally accept that pleasure and she wasn't fully focusing on Erys, barely hearing his words as she trembled in his embrace. Her breathing indicated that she is starting to have a panic attack as the shock took hold.

"It.. It is too much... Master..."
 
Erys ran his hands over her sides knowing this next part would be overwhelming for her, but as she closed her legs and tightened, he delivered a smack to her belly, shocking her he was sure.

" You are mine, all mine and you will trust in me."

He growled, though understanding she was just afraid, he nodded to one of the female guardians who handed him a silken blindfold. Sliding it over her eyes, he took away the visual of the male guardians massive cock pulsing waiting to skewer her. Next he took the soft rope from the other female guardian and pulling her hands behind her back he bound her from wrist to elbows, extending her chest forwards as she began to pulse, though as she said that it was too much he leaned up into her ear.

" Nothing is impossible when you are with me... I want you Myaleni... you are mine but not completely yet... give the rest of yourself."

He could feel how the bindings let her relax, she didn't have a choice really but Erys was making this as easy as possible. Even as she focused on that the female guardians slid her feet out from under her and she slowly slid the rest of the way onto her mate's cock, impaling her fully. His hands smoothed up and pinched and pulled on her nipples, making her dance with her hips upon his cock as he waited for her to calm enough for the next part... she knowing within herself that the male Guardian wasn't going to go easy on her, so she should cherish Erys' efforts because they were a reprieve for now!
 
Sex is still very new to her in so many ways, still having a lot to learn and it seems like she is getting a crash course lesson. Myaleni couldn't think straight or focus on anything other than the fear gripping her. Seeing all four of them surrounding her didn't help much either. Wondering if she'll have to do something for the females too.

The war between her body and the emotions were tearing her into two different directions. More than anything she wanted this, wanted to give herself to them. To Erys on the simple fact that she is his mate and had to trust him and to the Guardian as a way of thanking him. Wanting to show that she appreciated them sharing this land with them for the night.

Yet, it wasn't easy for her to be so mentally eager to be split into two by their cocks. It wasn't easy for her to handle it them both moments ago, being impaled at both ends. Now they wanted to stuff two very tight holes between her legs!! Myaleni yelped slightly at the smack to her belly and whimpered softly at his request, knowing in reality, she had no choice in this. It needed to be done, she needed to accept this guardians seed no matter how she looked at it. Also, needed to give all that she had to her Master and mate... There is no escaping this...

“I-I trust you Master...”

She whimpered softly as the blindfold stole her sight, and for a second, she resisted it by pulling away. Though, the resistance wasn't much to be concerned with, it being the fear that caused the reaction. She was panting hard while feeling him bind her arms, bringing out another fearful whimper. When her legs were suddenly pulled out from under her, forcing her to take in the last few inches of his cock, she yelped in shock. Not realizing that she had more to go and didn't think she could take in more!

It did take her a few more short moments to really calm down from the initial shock of what is happening. Myaleni was panting hard, though put her focus onto Erys only, listening as much as feeling his heart beating, the sound of his breathing and scent. Being blinded seemed to be helping a great deal and in turn, made him the center of her world again. There was no one else there as she focused on the caressing and pinching of her nipples.

There were those other delicate hands that roamed and explored the rest of her body, yet she didn't let it stress her out. They were all comforting touches, soothing her fears and before too long her legs spread wider, hooking on the outside of Erys' legs. She could feel him pulsing and so very hard in her stretched ass and soon sensed the Guardian in front of her. Instinctively she wanted to wrap her arms around him but couldn't, while they leaned her back more. Without much warning, she felt the massive cock splitting her pussy open.

Myaleni cried out the deeper he went, making her feel as though she is being split in half by both cocks. When he was half way in, her legs were wrapped tightly around the guardians hips invitingly as she came. The overwhelming pleasure she felt echoed through the air and into the trees. A fresh rush of humiliation burned on her cheeks and down to the top of her chest. Turning her head in an attempt to hide the embarrassment while the guardian thrust the last the half of his cock into her.
 
Erys held onto her and let her know that not only was she doing well, but she was going to thrive in what she would experience. As the smack seemed to bring her back to focus he nodded to her and taking the blindfold, as she resisted he tugged her head back to him, the blindfold doing what it was meant to, putting her focus on him.

As she yelped out realizing there was more of his cock to take into her ass Erys let her have those moments, the female guardians gently caressing, letting Myaleni know that she was all right, and even as he held her around her waist Erys finally gave that slight nod to the male Guardian. Hearing her cry out though Erys looked over her shoulder and saw how her pussy was absolutely gushing with excitement. His own cock could feel the guardians thick long shaft pushing into her through the thin membrane of flesh separating the two holes, though as her pussy was split open he groaned aloud as Myaleni cried out.

Erys grinned as he watched her legs lift willingly to wrap around the thick hips of the Guardian Erys leaned into her ear and whispered to her.

" See... I told you that you'd enjoy this..."

He purred, though seeing her humiliation, Ery's hips remained somewhat still, allowing the guardian to sink himself into her, though of course she'd feel the knot at the base of his cock remain outside her... for now. Erys gave Myaleni's nipples a nice delicious pull making her jerk as the guardian took no mercy on her, immediately pulling it's hips back only to thrust again, then again and again, pummeling her with those immense sensations.

Erys meanwhile began to roll and rock his hips, his cock pulsing, seemingly harder than ever as he stuffed her ass. Feeling her shame though the Guardian took no notice, instead it was fucking her for it's own pleasure, to give her it's seed, which would allow her access to the grove. For now she was it's fuck toy, it's massive cock slamming in and out of her over and over again!
 
There was nothing in this world that could have prepared her for this! A mixture of pain from being so full and forcefully stretched, mingled with the pleasure that coursed through her. Erys voice filled her ears, though the words didn't make any connection as she was unable to focus on them. Her cries flooded the air with each and every thrust, forcing her body to jerk and writhe between them. The only thing she could feel were their cocks splitting her in half, barely feeling the pinching and pulling of her nipples.

After about her fourth orgasm, mouths and tongues began to steal her screams and making it more difficult to breathe. Claws raked over her trembling body, so many claws and endless kissing were drowning her in waves of pleasure. The fear and humiliation vanished after a time, though she had no choice of keeping up with their demands. When she lost count of the orgasms and they flowed one after another, it became a fight to force herself to keep going.

Their kisses started to give a different taste, a sexual taste that she faintly recognized and tasted similar to her own cum. Recalling how she tasted after Erys feasted on her and then kissed her afterwards, yet in this case she couldn't come close to registering of where that new taste came from. In fact there wasn't much of anything that she could register or gain any sense of. Myaleni cried and screamed into the mouth that kissed her at the time as the tears soaked her blindfold.

Her entire body was one huge ball of wild nerves, sensations rolling into one another and she lost all sense of what sensation began and another ended. For her, it was all endless and time seemed to stand still, unable to comprehend how long they used her. Then it happened, all too sudden and it caused her scream to pierce into the air as her entire body tensed with pain.

Both of them came practically at the same time, burning her very abused tunnels and what caused the most pain is the extra stretching. The guardians knot thicker and harder than anything she has yet to feel, forcefully pushing its way into the tight entrance. Myaleni bucked and squirmed at the pain, crying out for her Master to make it stop.

There was no stopping it though and the knot pushed even deeper into her sore pussy until she couldn't handle it anymore. Neither of the massive cocks were going anywhere anytime soon and with the shock she had just endured... Her body twitched and shivered as she slowly passed out between them.
 
Erys smiled as she seemed to relax and give in, her pain and pleasure seeming to drive her onwards. Erys for his part groaned and even as the male guardian began to pound her, when Mylanei relaxed into the multiple orgasms of it all Erys was groaning as he too began to buck and thrust up into her ass, stuffing and fucking her ass as her pussy was stretched so far.

The moments passed close to an hour before both men were ready, Erys burying his cock fully into her ass and cumming he felt the thick huge knot forcing up and into her sore pussy, stretching and locking her there. A continuous load of hot cum sprayed into her pussy a warm sensation passed through her though as she slowly passed out she wouldn't feel the change right away.

The Guardian's seed burned into her, a small mark of a tree appeared just above her pubic bone slightly below her navel. Erys nodded his head to the Guardian who nodded back. It took some time for him to remove his cock, Erys in turn remained where he was. The Guardian's seed would also bestow Myaleni with restorative powers for the rest of the day, which would help her recover and be able to continue in her journey to save the world and replace the heart to it's rightful place.

Erys quietly held her, letting her rest as long as she liked, she able to recover at her own pace, though of course the day was continuing on, with or without them.
 
Despite being over stimulated to the point of being unconscious, her body still reacted to both of them. The entire time that the guardian was knotted within her depths, her hips still slightly rolled between the two cocks. Both of her tunnels kept squeezing and pulsing for more, at times, more of her juices would squirt from the pressure.

The submissive side of her came out in full force with being used in such a way. Whatever walls she may have had about the idea alone were shattered beyond repair, leaving her fully open to anyone looking. The little girl that used to hide behind those very walls can no longer hide, least of all hide from her Master. Nor this guardian that accepted the gift of her body. They didn't need to see into her eyes as her body spoke to them both.


Subconsciously she could still feel them, their warmth and caresses as they tried to sooth her body. Though she physically responded to them, she certainly wasn't there emotionally, clearly in the depths of subspace and even further than that. At one point she could have sworn to of heard voices... Perhaps it was only one voice? No matter how many there were, she couldn't tell if it was dream or reality.

Myaleni never truly felt the exact moment of when the Guardian left, although she certainly felt the emptiness he left behind. Instinctively closing her legs afterwards with a soft whimper of the loss of the massive cock. In her darkness feeling a slight bit of disappointment as it was one of the most incredible experiences of her life. Being in heat caused her to need more of that sensation... More of their seed.

Every so slowly that need increased as she could sense reality coming back, the guardians seed awakening and healing those shocked nerves. The comforting warmth from both of their seed coated her tunnels, soothing her to the core. There was also life within her, sensing the faintest of changes as guardians seed heighten her senses more.

"Master...."

She whispered softly, no longer sensing the guardians near by, not even the sensation of being watched. It took a few more seconds to realize that Erys is still buried deeply in her ass, causing her to squirm slightly. Though it also brought a smile, as if it is the most natural place for him to be now. He owned her completely and fully, bringing out a happiness she never thought possible.

"I love you Master...."

Speaking without any hesitation at all, the words made her heart flutter which seem to only confirm that they were true. Not that she has any reason to lie, especially now that she knows his child grows in her belly. For a split second wondering if she bearing the guardians child as well.

She tried to open her eyes, only to find she is still blinded by the silk material. The same with her arms, realizing they were still bound, however she didn't stress about it. If anything, he can tell she is very content with her position while resting her head on his shoulder.

"Master.... What is Helios? I heard your voice speak that word in my dreams... It was very faint and blurred in with other words. Yet that one sticks out the most.. Have you heard it before?"
 
The guardian's aura would allow her to find them again when she sought them out. For now, they had come and given her their mark, allowing her access to the grove when she was ready. As her needy hips rolled and rocked Erys smiled as he saw how lusty her body was, something which she probably hadn't even realized for herself.

He watched the male and two female guardians take their leave from the campsite and held onto her, letting her come back at her own time. As she did stir and slowly came back to the realm of the waking, Erys groaned as she squirmed, his cock semi hard within her anal tunnel, though as she said that so openly, he leaned around to her and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

" And I you... my dear Mylanei."

He smiled as she found her position still bound, though she didn't complain so he simply had his arms wrapped around her, holding her close. As she asked about Helios he groaned to himself, she able to see since she was so close to him the mark on his forehead shrunk some more, it becoming half it's size as he shivered slightly, though jerking physically as though he was in pain he was reliving some of his past.

" Helios is one of the demi gods of chaos... and my younger brother."

He spoke fluidly, automatically as he did previously when memories returned.

" He has long hated the gods, wanting instead to become one of them, he and a few others along with myself went in search of a power that would allow us to ascend to godhood... I wanted the power to help humanity further... he wanted it for himself."

He looked to her as he moved a hand and slipped the blindfold up and off her eyes... his own looking seemingly apologetic to her.

" I did not know of the price... of the cost... I am so sorry Mylanei..."

He was to blame... he still didn't understand everything that had happened, but he remembered touching the heart... and then blackness. It was all his fault.
 
Her ears lowered slightly when listening to him, at first she didn't understand where he was going with this. Then he apologized and spoke of not knowing the price of such desires. For a moment she wanted to pull away from him, fearing that she has been right all along. That he has been using her, to find his way back to the heart....

None of it made sense though and she remained silent for sometime, trying very hard to understand all this. Turning her head away from his gaze, clearly hurt by the idea that he would attempt to take something so precious. There wasn't much for her to say to argue about it, protesting it obviously wouldn't get them anywhere.

"In... my dreams..."

She barely had a voice as she started speaking, luckily he is right there and could hear her clearly. The whole time she focused on Erys, to find any reason at all to not believe him. She didn't want to believe that he is at fault, didn't want to fear or be upset with him. Yet, she didn't know what to say either.. whether it was truth or lies... she had nothing to go on.

"In the dreams... It felt like you were... I don't know... fighting with someone... It felt as though you were trying to stop something... I could be wrong... Nothing was very clear. All I really heard was your voice and you kept yelling out Helios... Almost as if you feared his actions..."

There wasn't any way for her to really explain it much better than that, knowing that even that much didn't make any sense. At least it didn't make sense to her and it was her dream. Shaking her head and noticing how late into the afternoon it was getting.

"Anyway... It was just a dream, nothing more than that. Probably doesn't mean anything. It is too late to leave today, we have still need to visit the guardians grove and it isn't close by. "

Myaleni tried to pretend like his words didn't bother her, however there is no denying that it showed in her eyes. She also gave a weak smile, unsure of how to feel or process any of this. The scar on his head did appear to be different, smaller like it is healing and his memories seemed to be coming back. That in itself is unsettling to her, not knowing if he is truly good or bad... or if he will keep her in the end of all this. The stories all say that he is good, never having any ill intentions... Yet...

"Chances are we will be here another night and leave at day break... Does that sound like a good plan Master? ... I do not blame you for what has happened. There is not enough to say one way or the other. We will figure this out together Master."
 
Neither of them knew the whole truth. She could be upset and rightly so but at the same time he seemed to be taking it even worse than she was. How frustrating it was to him to know that he couldn't remember it all... there was only fragments. As she said the word fighting though Erys nodded to her... he burying his own face into her shoulder as more memories came, a fresh shudder rushing through him.

" I tried... to convince them that it was impossible... but Helios had... a plan. He was going to share the power... we would all grow stronger... and I could maintain the balance for all mankind... or so he said."

He growled darkly, a sound that she hadn't heard before, it was something between agony, rage and frustration, though he caught himself and breathed to calm himself down, though as she said it was probably just a dream, he shook his head.

" I was... about to take the heart... but I didn't... I remember beginning to turn... to tell the others that it was wrong... everything has a cost... but then Helios attacked... The heart got knocked out... and then... darkness."

As she said that they would be there another night, he nodded to her as he had softened within her ass, his own shame in himself telling her that he wasn't the true villain here. Looking up to the sky though Erys frowned. The stars... were dissapearing one by one slowly. The corruption of the earth didn't only extend to the earth... but to the entire world the humans guardians and demi gods lived on... He was afraid... he didn't know what would happen next. The usual confidence seemed gone from him.
 
The pain that poured off him cut her deeply and instantly, Myaleni regretted any doubt she had about this situation. The doubts will never truly go away until the end of this and questions are answered, until then.... They needed each other. Perhaps more now than ever at this point. Even then...


Myaleni shivered at the sensations his cock kept reinforcing as it still twitched and every tiny motion shocked all those tender nerves. Still, she shifted enough to slip him free of her gripping tunnel, whimpering slightly in the process. Feeling as the silk sash was removed from her arms, the tingling of blood rushing to her hands. Turning around to face him while straddling over his lap as another shiver crept down her spine as his seed drools from her.

"Listen... I can't lie... What you say does bother me quite a bit. However...."

She smiled and cupped his face with both hands, making him meet her gaze and she saw nothing but sorrow in his eyes. That only drove the dagger deeper into her own guilt for doubting him...

"We are mates.. No matter what happened in the past, all we can do is move forward now. It is obvious that you do not have the heart. I would have felt it if you did. That means it was stolen, no matter who is at fault. It is starting to sound as if you were betrayed... Even if you meant to take the heart for yourself... It was stolen from you either way."

She honestly didn't know how to handle or process this news, yet no matter what she thought of it... There is no point on dwelling over the past, there is nothing neither one can do to turn back time to prevent it. She did want to cry knowing that he had a hand in this and because of that, her people are starving as they speak. Again, there is nothing she can do about that either except move forward.

"The truth is out there... On the Mother island... If not there, then we will keep searching until we find it. There is some good news in all this, despite the outcome, your memories are returning. That is a very good thing. Even little fragments is far better than being completely in the dark.... Wouldn't you agree?"

Myaleni pulled his face forward and kissed him passionately. He can sense that she feared of losing him and perhaps a little fear of him in general. And yet, he hasn't brought harm to her this far and deep down, she knew he wouldn't hurt her or allow harm to come to her.

"For what it is worth, I have good news of my own Master... I am with child... I can feel the changes within me. It possible I may be with two now because of the guardian... But one is certainly yours Master..."
 
He didn't know the scope of it all, he didn't remember and that was almost maddening in it's annoyance to him. He wanted to tell her he didn't do it, he didn't actually want the heart, but he didn't know that for sure.

As she said that what he had recalled bothered her, he nodded ever so slightly. Everything he had done to try and prove to humanity that he wasn't like his brothers and sisters and in the end he had proven in his eyes to be just like them. He didn't blame her for doubting him at all. After all they had only known each other a short time, so he didn't blame her one bit as she had every right to.

As she explained that they were bound he nodded ever so slightly, as she said that the truth WAS out there, as she asked that it was better to remember than not he thought about it before he slowly nodded to her.

" It is. It's better to know than not."

He mused, though he groaned into her lips and kissed her back, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly, as she said that she was with child his eyes grew larger, though he smiled as well.

" Well... with how much seed your hungry body has asked of me I would hope so."

He mused gently, showing he had a bit of his soft playful self to him, though he thought about the Guardian. He didn't know if they could impregnate normal people... but who knows. For now he cherished that she hadn't run away from him, that she hadn't turned her back on him for his part in the heart's theft.

" You should go to the glade. It's not somewhere I can go. Only those with the Guardians mark or the Guardians themselves can enter."

He could use a bit of time to himself anyway to sort through these new memories, to try and place them all together. For better or worse, he had a feeling that she was right. The rest of the answers were on the Mother Island.
 
The idea of going to the grove alone did concern her to some extent. She really didn't want to leave Erys alone either since he looked as if he needed her now. Then again, perhaps some time alone will do them both some good. It would certainly give her a chance to get away from his strong scent and take a break from all the sexual cravings she has been having. Even right now as they speak, she is wanting to have him inside of her again, forcing herself to hold off and resist that temptation.

Though she did look down at the mark on her belly when he mentioned it, seeing for the first time amazed her. It did also frighten her a little as well wondering if the meant she partially belongs to the guardians now too... Do they own her just as much as Erys' did? Or is it just as simple as it being a way for her to get into the grove? In truth there isn't much for her to go on other than the power she can feel through it, knowing that at least the guardians have accepted her.

“I really do hate the thought of leaving you alone... Yet, it is getting late in the day and they are probably waiting for me.”

She looked up to meet his gaze with mixed emotions of her own. In reality she hasn't been awake long enough to seriously process much of anything. And from the moment she has been awake, he was already inside of her, then offered her to the guardian.... It has been a long morning for her already and here she has to go wander off into the woods in hopes of not getting lost.

“I will try to not be too long. I do not know how far it is though... But I do promise I will return Master..”

Myaleni kissed him passionately and whimpered slightly as she pulled away from him and gathered her clothes before leaving. When he saw her last, she was still stark naked walking into the woods holding her clothes with cum drooling down her legs. She went to the hot springs he took her too last night and she quickly bathed to rinse off all the cum. Getting dressed wasn't all that easy for her considering the material had her Masters scent all over them. Giving her more reasons to turn around and go back to him.

Instead she kept going forward, using the marks energy to guide the way to the grove and hoped that the guardians here would keep her safe. From what she can tell there isn't much difference from this island compared to hers when it comes to terrain. Making it easy to explore without too much danger. What she didn't know were the types of possible creatures hiding on the island.

About two hours later she finally came to an entrance that gave off a powerful pulse to the mark and she proceeded to go in.
 
Erys felt the need to be alone for a while. It wasn't that he didn't want her near, but at the same time he felt as though he had betrayed her... that he had betrayed everyone. He nodded quietly to her as she realized that the new mark was there. It was simply a mark of permission from the Guardians to enter the glade. The male Guardian certainly did not put any thought into she being his, mostly because she was a part of the earth as the Guardians were.

Erys nodded gently though to her and running his hands gently over her sides, he let her climb to her feet and watching her go, he leaned into his hands softly and felt a crushing sense of disappointment in himself. He had been blinded by the promises of the power. What he could do to help humans with the power of a god... to share that power with humanity.

It was something he would have to come to some form of sense for himself. He was doing the right thing by helping her... of that he knew... but what would lay before him when all was said and done, as he leaned into his own hands he did wonder to himself where that would lead. For now, he had to deal with his own conscience and from there, he could take things one step at a time.

He was after all discovering himself, and just like most people who had things they either felt were flaws, regrets or otherwise decisions that they had made were bad in the past, he was discovering his was much the same only on a larger scale. Sufficed to say it was something harder to swallow. He would have to figure it all out.

The island seemed quite quiet. The wild life left her alone, the way she followed seemed to be harmless and kept her from pitfalls as well so it worked out for the best. As she traveled she could make out that she was moving towards a deeper part of the island, it descending through a pathway of trees before she came out to a open grove. The surrounding trees were high and proud, blocking out the sight around it, in between the trees natural vines and thorns had grown as a natural visual and physical barrier to this place. Even as she entered she would hear some rustling from behind her, and if she looked she would see the thorny vines winding and blocking the entrance to others.

The three Guardians who she had met before were there along with two other female guardians she had not met. One bore vibrant red markings and fur on her, the other had a sleek powerful look to her with silvery fur and hair. In the center of the grove there was a natural outcropping of where the earth had broken through and she could see a natural rock formation had formed there.

To the right side of it was a smooth stone alter, which the male Guardian stood behind. He nodded to her and it was then she was met with his voice in her mind.

The earth is dying, we in the grove have felt this, and feel the connection you have to the mother Kishar. She has fallen silent, so unto you the Guardians here assembled have decided to aid in your quest.

His maw didn't move, but his words rung true within her mind, powerful, yet soothing, she knew from before he meant her no harm. He motioned to the stone formation.

Long ago the mother Kishar came to understand that some children of the gods, sons and daughters were not trustworthy. Some demi gods attempted to kill the humans of the lands... some looked to create others in their own images. Mother allowed this formation to grow. Gods and their children are harmed by weapons formed by it, and stones which touch humans flesh protect them from the godly shadows and reins. With enough power or an elder god may overcome this, but Erys has brought you unknowingly to us, to allow us to assist you Myaleni.

He moved to the stone alter and she could see him press on it, she seeing how it dipped down a bit, forming smoothly into a table of sorts.

Come, first go to the stones... choose which color calls to you. Each are different in their own ways, each will help in your journey in a different manner. Yet you may only chooce one.

When she would approach she would see that indeed the rocks seemed to offer up three of each stone. Each was a small diamond like gem, but it was entirely her choice which stone would call to her.

The male Guardian waited patiently then for her, allowing her to make her own choice.
 
Looking around the grove with admiration and a bit of caution from the unknown, however Myaleni did not fear this place. She didn't fear the guardians like she had earlier, though staring at the alter he stood next too.... That brought on some concern. Looking around once more while he spoke and noticed that he is the only male guardian here. Which if she thought about it, that would make sense and yet she isn't really thinking about much with a clear head.

She wasn't too certain of what to say other than a "Thank you for helping me." When they spoke of Erys bringing her here, a small tinge pricked her heart thinking of what he had told her. The very idea that he is part of the cause in all this still hit her pretty hard. Though, she didn't say anything as these guardians can see straight into your soul and know the truth of ones heart. Might be a reason as to why they didn't allow Erys to come with her.

Looking at the stones carefully and picking each one up while closing her eyes to feel its energy. There was only one that really spoke to her the most and after a few moments she held out the orange one.

"This one Master. I choose this one as it feels right to me..."

She held out to him in the palm of her hand while waiting for further instructions. The most she figured he would give her is a weapon or something simple to wear like a ring or necklace. Though she won't know anything until he is done creating the trinkets.
 
Back
Top