What is the last thing you masturbated to V.2

Rather not say. It might be over the top for some people. I’ll tame it down next time. :eek:
 
Using my toy and Hubby whispering in my ear about how great I looked fucking the 2 guys this weekend.
 
A super sexy phone conversation with an amazing woman I met here on Lit. Edging, orgasm control and just the right touch of kink. Her angelic mix of moans and dirty talking orgasms my favorite music.
God I'm going to miss her!
 
Last edited:
A video of a Litster’s gorgeous curvy wife, bound, blindfolded, moaning as a remote control vibrator pulsed inside her...
 
Not 5 minutes ago to Cake from Amour Angels and Showy Beauty. I came soooo hard. OMFG, my clit is still tingling and I think I'm gonna rub another out to her again right now.

attachment.php


http://www.eroticbeauties.net/pics/cake-in-shades-of-pink-by-showy-beauty-73185.html

http://www.eroticbeauties.net/pics/cake-in-rock-it-by-amour-angels-72854.html
 

Attachments

  • 109749.jpg
    109749.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
A nice vid of a guy getting his ass eaten and jerked off by a trans woman.
 
It was Thursday and I had this crazy fantasy come to mind.

Went like this: The Mr. walks into the bedroom as I was watching a male friend jack off for me. He asks who I'm talking to and I tell him. This particular friend lives a bit away but has relatives in our area and he knows this.

He turns the phone to see as he pulls out his own hardening cock. Directing me onto my stomach he speaks to my friend. "I'm going to fuck her face while you stroke. Watch as I fill her mouth." To me he says "When I give you my load don't swallow it. Show it to him first."

I agree and he feeds me his cock all the while my friend is stroking his own. They cum just seconds apart and as directed I keep his load on my tongue. I turn toward the camera and show my treat.

The Mr. speaks again. "Now, next time you're out this way you can fuck her any way you want IF you watch me fuck her face first and then take my load from her tongue and swallow it down."

My friend is not into men but must really want to fuck me cus he agrees to it. So he comes to visit and he follows through and then fucks me silly. The Mr. then makes an arrangement with him. Anytime he is in town he can fuck me however he wants if he'll take the Mr.'s load from wherever he puts it. My tongue, my pussy, my ass... anywhere on my body, I'm his to fuck the rest of the day if he swallows that load down.

Soon he's "visiting" his relatives pretty regularly and I'm getting fucked, sucked and cummed on and in by two men.

I came so hard. Crazy.
 
My wife FaceTime calling me after a few drinks with her friends. She panned down and showed me her peeing then back up to her face to say goodbye. Right out of the blue. Left me rather aroused
 
Back
Top