My Shady Goods

Blah blah blah Lizzie is so amazing blah blah blah

Thanks. Noted. Seconded. Adjourned. This is thrice. So technically you're one up which means I should edit another photo.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. :kiss: Twice.
P.P.S :kiss: Thrice.

You realize what this means right? This comment then necessitates you to post another picture.

It feels like I have superpowers. Dude! Awesome!

Quickie part two...

attachment.php

This got fewer votes in the focus group and thematically should have come before the drying of shot.

Cheers

I don't care about order, just want to see part three and four and....

Oh! I'm close to 2000. I wonder if I can hit 2016 by years end? I better stoke the comment fires if I want my own Festivus miracle.

attachment.php

Ho, ho, ho. Merry Festivus. :kiss:

Cheers

Here's to 2016, but I can think of a way to get even more comments.

Quickie part two...

This got fewer votes in the focus group and thematically should have come before the drying of shot.

Cheers

What kind of people are in your focus groups? Obviously they don't like wet man fur as much as I do, pfftt!

Now can we dry you off since you're wet and everything? :D

So to reach your goal we need 43 more comments so that means 30 more pics of you and 13 comments of us discussing them. Sounds fair to me. Or we could just pick our favorite pictures from the thread and repost them. There are always ways to accomplish your goals. 💋

What kind of people are in your focus groups? Obviously they don't like wet man fur as much as I do, pfftt!

Raises hand.
But for the record I was outvoted. Lol

HR. Am I expected to do all the work to get you to 2000 by years end?🙄😜

Oh! I'm close to 2000. I wonder if I can hit 2016 by years end? I better stoke the comment fires if I want my own Festivus miracle.

Ho, ho, ho. Merry Festivus. :kiss:

Cheers

Merry Festivus HR!! And who you calling a ho ese? ;)

1965 was a very good year. Maybe you should just freeze the comments here (although, I suppose my posting will result in 1966 - so never mind, carry one).

:kiss:
K

p.s. Just trying to do my part.

It was an excellent year Kitty...
  • Average Cost of New House: $13,600.00
  • Average Rent per Month $118.00
  • Average Income per Year: $6,450.00
  • Average Cost of a New Car: $2,650.00
  • Gas per Gallon: 31 cents
  • Loaf of Bread: 21 cents
  • "Doctor Zhivago" premieres
  • "Sound of Music" released
  • "Days of Our Lives" debuts
  • Rhodesia Declares Unilateral Independence From Great Britain and becomes Zimbabwe
  • Pope Paul VI becomes the first Pope to visit the United States
  • Russia Aleksei Leonov first person outside space vehicle
  • James Russell invented optical disk (became the Compact Disk)

So I agree, 1965 was a very good year. It's the year of the Wood Snake and who doesn't love a good double entendre, right?

You realize what this means right? This comment then necessitates you to post another picture.

It feels like I have superpowers. Dude! Awesome!

It means that if I'm consistent and predictable and subscribe to your extrapolation of my statement that I'll be posting a picture because you commented. But let's be honest, how often am I consistent AND predictable? Usually I'm one OR the other at any given moment but I'm rarely both simultaneously. So no picture for you.

So to reach your goal we need 43 more comments so that means 30 more pics of you and 13 comments of us discussing them. Sounds fair to me. Or we could just pick our favorite pictures from the thread and repost them. There are always ways to accomplish your goals. 💋

Now it's only 38 (37 after this post and 36 after the next) so that's 25 pics and 13 comments (or 23 in a bit). That's better than 2 to 1 odds! I'd lay a bet on that any day. Well I'd lay other things too if you know what I mean. *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* Favorites? That's a great idea. The top 12 go into the Reposted Rogue 2017 Calendar.* Place your pre-orders now.

HR. Am I expected to do all the work to get you to 2000 by years end?🙄😜

Well I can just lay here if you want. Watching you do all the work. The sweat forming as you work your fingers to the bone (or work something else on it ;) :devil:). The goal is 2016 by years end so work faster. Oh yeah... that's it... just like that...

Bumpity bump for more HR goodness!

Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump
Look at HR post

Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump
On the next he goes

Cheers

*Full credit for the calendar idea goes to Icy. She mentioned it in one of our conversations.

Last edited:
I'm sure we can get you there and maybe even beyond but you have to do your part as well. We need comment fodder.

And I wasn't referring to showers 💋

Oh Stuva you can always get me THERE. ;) Maybe even twice. :devil: I'll add some fodder first thing in the morning. Well later in the morning since it's already first thing.

I know you weren't but I had a weird juxtaposition moment with your innuendo and The Lord of the Rings trilogy and suddenly it sounded like hobbit sex.

Can I use this for my holiday cards? :devil:

Please do. You can even add the extra 'u' for Honourable Rogue. As a matter of fact I dare you to include it in (or as) at least one holiday card you send this year. You're free (but under no compulsion) to share the story of their reaction here or with me.

I don't care about order, just want to see part three and four and....

Here's to 2016, but I can think of a way to get even more comments.

Sorry Ms G that was only a two-parter. Well for now. I'm really back logged on requests but once I'm caught up I'll see what I can do.

Oh I know how to get more comments Ms G...

Trump blah blah Clinton blah blah blah Trump blah Clinton blah Obamma.

That should generate some comments. :p

Raises hand.
But for the record I was outvoted. Lol

My groups are carefully selected from the finest of female voyeurs with exceptionally discerning tastes and keen eyes for detail or sometimes just random strangers. It's fun to PM people and say "What do you think of this picture?" But the next time there's a goodly amount of man fur (wet or otherwise) on display Tali I'll make sure to see if you're available to focus.

I'd love to get some help drying off. Do you have one of those eyeglass microfiber cloths available? This could take awhile so I hope you're in for the long haul Tali. ;)

Great shot. :)
Maybe just move that hand a bit ..

Thanks Mrgl. Maybe you'll find the moved hand shot in your stocking. Or maybe you'll just find one of my hands moving up your stocking. :devil:

Nice hair.😉

Thanks Icy. :kiss: Wait...which hair?

Merry Festivus HR!! And who you calling a ho ese? ;)

Thanks Tali! A Merry Hanuk-kwanza-mas to you as well. No one. I would never call anyone a Ho. It just sounds wrong with my unidentifiable Yankee accent. I prefer Slu... never mind.

Cheers

Thanks Tali! A Merry Hanuk-kwanza-mas to you as well. No one. I would never call anyone a Ho. It just sounds wrong with my unidentifiable Yankee accent. I prefer Slu... never mind.

Cheers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know you wouldn't!!

*ponders what 'Slu...' could possibly mean* ;)
Morning. Time to get my lazy but out of bed...

Cheers

P.S. Don't you hate lazy conjunctions?

Not so fast, we have some drying off to do don't we? :)

That's a perfect cuddling position! :heart:

Ohhh, and look at that... I'm under you for a change! :devil: :devil:

Cuddle away Kim. :kiss: Though I am a little wounded. You get me in bed all to yourself and you want to cuddle. *sigh* And then you slide under me and still want to cuddle? OH! :eek: I like the way you cuddle!

*cuddles close*

Nice bum!

Thanks BFG! Now I'm a Whopper! :D
I'm a sandwich made by Barefootgirl (B) and Kimleigh (K). BK. Burger King.

Hold the pickles,
Hold the lettuce,
Special orders don't upset us,
All we ask is that you let us,
Serve you your way.
Have it your way,
Have it your way,
Have your way at Burger King.​

So... ah... can I get it my way ladies? ;)

Nice and inviting.

Darn! I was going for naughty and inviting. One year I'll make it onto the Naughty List. :( But until I do you have a standing invitation to come almost cuddle Ms G. There's enough room you can look without touching. :)

Cheers

But let's be honest, how often am I consistent AND predictable? Usually I'm one OR the other at any given moment but I'm rarely both simultaneously. So no picture for you.

:rolleyes: Oh please.

Picture name: Consistent and Predictable.jpg
End of story.

*butt

And this time, yes the mind delights and all that...

:rolleyes: Oh please.

Picture name: Consistent and Predictable.jpg
End of story.

*butt

And this time, yes the mind delights and all that...

Please? Begging again? I could could used to this. ;) As I said in my reply...

[snip] But let's be honest, how often am I consistent AND predictable? Usually I'm one OR the other at any given moment but I'm rarely both simultaneously. [/snip]

...every now and then I'm consistent and predictable. You got lucky (it had NOTHING to do with the begging, really :rolleyes:).

*but as in the conjunction but.

Delightful? Well that's a step up from pretty. ;)

I am one up again.

PS: Look at that, two up now. Hah!

Actually you're down. As of today you've posted 120 times on my thread and I've posted well over 200 public pictures and a fair number of door pics. So the way I see it you owe me at least another 120 comments. :p

Cheers :kiss:

Back