My Shady Goods

:eek: you haven't subscribed to HR's thread? Makes it much easier to find him ;) :D

There is a subscription button? :eek:

Don't you just adore how HR's thread lends to easy conversation. I like this format more than Skype. :D

You are very talented at placing things in strategic locations HR. I have a few ideas for things placed in strategic locations myself. Glad to have you back home. 💋

Thanks Stuva! :kiss: I do have to maintain my modesty. Oh? Things? I was hoping for body parts in strategic locations. ;) :devil: Glad to be back home!

There is a subscription button? :eek:

Don't you just adore how HR's thread lends to easy conversation. I like this format more than Skype. :D

Yes for a small fee you can get all the HR pictures your heart desires Lizzie. :kiss: Just push the button and provide a credit card number.

Yes I like to encourage as much adult conversation as possible on my thread. My Shady Goods is better than Skype (especially after Microsoft bought it).

Cheers :kiss:

I'm running late so just a quickie...

attachment.php

Cheers

Attachments

• Quickie.jpg
    Quickie.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
I'll say, you should have been here 20 minutes ago for that quickie. ;)

The WARNO wasn't in my inbox yesterday morning Kitty so I didn't mobilize for the maneuver. I'll break out an old set of BDUs and land navigate to your place. Women love a man in uniform right?

No need to hurry on my part, I hope. Nice to see.

I've seen your posts Ms G and everyone knows women are like fine wine. So from my point of view there's plenty of reason to hurry. Well hurry to get there. After we can dial back the speed. Then again how does one do a quickie look?

Haha, there is, means HR often ends up on top :devil: :D

Well at least I found the button. I mean the subscription button. ;) Yes my thread is like the wake of a hipster coffee shop. People leaving notes for each other that have nothing to do with coffee. It's fun to read. But not as much fun as being on top. :devil:

I like quickies! Whatcha doin' there?

Note to Self: Tali likes quickies. Tali likes to dress in costumes. Tali is loads of fun. Get Tami's phone number.

I was dying off. For real. It was just a pose. Well it was sort of a pose to ensure my roguey goods weren't on display.

Quickies are always good. As are nooners, 3 o'clockers, midnighters and early mornings. And where can I find that subscription button? 💋

How many showers do you think I take each day? Sure i do take a nooner if I go to the gym. I'm not sure if that's 3 AM or PM but neither is a common shower time. Midnighter's can happen after a night out with friends and I take one every morning. A shower is a critical part of walking up each morning.

The button? It's to the left and a little lower. Little more. There you go. Though it's more like a handle than a button.

Are you looking at how pronounced your treasure trail looks?
Or is that just me?😉

I want at the time but I couldn't help but notice it in the picture. I feel like i have my own personal Mason Dixon line or 38th parallel. Above it almost no hair will be tolerated except on my head and below it's everywhere like white on rice. Unless it's brown rice or wild rice. And not Rice-o-roni.

Cheers 🌷🌷🌷💋💋

Last edited:
Quickie part two...

attachment.php

This got fewer votes in the focus group and thematically should have come before the drying of shot.

Cheers

Attachments

• Quickie Part 2.jpg
    Quickie Part 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0

How can the first time be twice? OMFG! You did it! You made the time machine. This is going to be so much fun! Let's go back and make sure we're in a bunch of super famous photos. I'm so excited. Wanna see? ;) :devil:

And now you can't call me a slacker anymore, can you?

You're not a slacker you're efficient. I tell you that all the time. This is twice.

Oh and

*🌷🌷💝🌷💋💋

You are welcome.

Thanks. Noted. Seconded. Adjourned. This is thrice. So technically you're one up which means I should edit another photo.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. :kiss: Twice.
P.P.S :kiss: Thrice.

Quickie part two...

attachment.php

This got fewer votes in the focus group and thematically should have come before the drying of shot.

Cheers

Sometimes the most fun can be had by doing things out of order. Take eating breakfast for dinner, for example. Or even dessert before dinner. Or even a hot fudge sundae before eggs and bacon for dinner. But, maybe that's just a little too wacky.

Anyway... dry, rinse, lather, repeat... It all provides nourishment for our hungry eyes.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

I was wondering why you dried yourself and then showered.😋😉

I was extra dirty that day and showered twice Icy. :kiss: I'll just let you all imagine how I was extra dirty. Submissions should be submitted by PM no later than next Saturday. The most creative gets a prize. ;) Maybe even based on their entry. :devil:

Sometimes the most fun can be had by doing things out of order. Take eating breakfast for dinner, for example. Or even dessert before dinner. Or even a hot fudge sundae before eggs and bacon for dinner. But, maybe that's just a little too wacky.

Anyway... dry, rinse, lather, repeat... It all provides nourishment for our hungry eyes.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

Yes breaking the rules or established order can be lots of fun. The menu sounds good but the eggs will be an omelet (I love cooking breakfast) and we'll move the appetizer of debauchery to after the meal as the final doing things out of order. :devil: Sound good? Our is that even wackier? :confused:

Cheers

Oh! I'm close to 2000. I wonder if I can hit 2016 by years end? I better stoke the comment fires if I want my own Festivus miracle.

attachment.php

Ho, ho, ho. Merry Festivus. :kiss:

Cheers

Attachments

• Careful Placement.jpg
    Careful Placement.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh! I'm close to 2000. I wonder if I can hit 2016 by years end? I better stoke the comment fires if I want my own Festivus miracle.

attachment.php

Ho, ho, ho. Merry Festivus. :kiss:

Cheers

I'm sure we can get you there and maybe even beyond but you have to do your part as well. We need comment fodder.

And I wasn't referring to showers 💋

I'm sure we can get you there and maybe even beyond but you have to do your part as well. We need comment fodder.

And I wasn't referring to showers 💋

Congratulations. I'll explain in a bit.

Explanation:
For those that have looked at the second post of this thread, all the way at the bottom, they know I'm 51 years old. Doing the math that means I was born in 1965. Sound familair?

Look in the upper right hand corner of the post above. Yup. Stuva you posted comment #1965 (also known as reply #1964).

Anyone familiar with post #111 knows I like to have fun and play games in the thread. Recently I decided that the whomever did comment #1965 could have the prize of their choice. A series of pics, an audio, a video something else? In essence they'd be getting a birthday present by proxy. So it should be a nice gift, right?

Oh! :eek:

I just realized if Stuva is getting a prize for the year I should make the same offer to the person that posted on the Day and Month. But is it Day and Month or Month and Day? Oh wait, Lit does Month Day Year and since this is a Lit prize we'll go with that protocol. I guess I need to contact another previous poster as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
1965 was a very good year. Maybe you should just freeze the comments here (although, I suppose my posting will result in 1966 - so never mind, carry one).

:kiss:
K

p.s. Just trying to do my part.

Back