Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive is more than her name... it is her description.

I adore her for so many reasons. Here is the latest. This is the cover she created for my next Phaze release, due out at the end of August.

EnGarde200x300.jpg
 
40lbs later, I'm officially right in the middle of my recommended weight range. I've maintained for about a year now, yet all the comments about "how good I look now" scare me; it would be so easy to start counting, obsessing, denying...

On a brighter note, I'm oddly excited about the upcoming cake tasting appointment.
 
I hate when people close the gap specifically to keep me from changing lanes...
I hate it when people zip along in the lane that's going to close in 1500... 1000... 500 ft, then act indignant when traffic won't stop to let their inconsiderate ass merge.
 
I hate when people close the gap specifically to keep me from changing lanes...

Bwah! I just posted this on Facebook today:

Have you ever succumbed to the road rage urge only to realize that the single most important thing you've proven is that you're the bigger jackass? Yeah, that.

Heh. Oops. :eek:
 
What the fuck is this? And why did I have to stumble upon it for a second time? And why does it get stuck in my head so easily? I need to listen to something else now. Either that or disintegrate my head...
 
Bwah! I just posted this on Facebook today:

Have you ever succumbed to the road rage urge only to realize that the single most important thing you've proven is that you're the bigger jackass? Yeah, that.

Heh. Oops. :eek:

I'm a bit of a jackass without the road rage part (not letting people out from side streets when I know it is the right thing to do). When I do rage, I confine it to cursing and waving my arms. I don't need to be responsible for any damage to cars or people.
 
missing Him. (sigh)

I know He is having a good time, or will be when He gets to where he's going, but I miss Him. (come on Tuesday Night, so I can talk to Him again)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top