Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a fantasy where another stay at home Mom and I are sitting at the kitchen table while the kids play outside... each with our hand but neither speaking or admitting that we are doing it.

That certainly sounds sexy!

I love chatting with another woman while I play with my nipples, getting wetter and wetter, feeling the tingling growing inside, cumming without touching .... then fingering myself to more and more. It's so powerful and intimate knowing we are both experiencing the same sensations, the same desires....

yes to all you said and then some..

Hi all

JuLee here for a quick note, sorry I have been absent for so long but finally have a break. Sometime ago my husband caught my best friend and I masturbating in our bedroom. Needless to say he thought we did not know he was there as he stood by the door stroking a massive hardon but we did and our masturbating quickly evolved into a fabulous 69, we invited him to join in with us. He was so embarrassed by us that he quickly went downstairs and never mentioned it.
On another occasion, my BF and her husband were visiting, the guys were so into a soccer match they didn't pay us any attention so we went upstairs, put on super short skirts and tops went downstairs and laid on the floor, still no attention! so we began stroking, kissing and fingering each other. That got their attention and evolved into a fantastic foursome. Hope this qualifies for this thread. JuLee

Last edited:
That's great JuLee. It would have gotten my attention a lot sooner than it did your husband and I wouldn't have left after watching you and a girl masturbating and then 69. Glad it ended in a 4some. Be great if you could share that story too.

Uhm, well hell ya. Mutual masturbation is a joy. I love to watch a girl getting herself off. I get a vicarious thrill out of my wife watching me get off. It always leads to great sex. :devil:

We masturbate together all the frickin time, and sometimes when we read threads like this!

Just my two cents...

I'm not sure there is much hotter than watching two women masturbating themselves or each other, together:p

I just found this clip that seemed to fit well here
icon14.gif
;)
http://www.el-ladies.com/freegalleries/hun_elladies_068df.html

JuLee here for a quick note, sorry I have been absent for so long but finally have a break. Sometime ago my husband caught my best friend and I masturbating in our bedroom. Needless to say he thought we did not know he was there as he stood by the door stroking a massive hardon but we did and our masturbating quickly evolved into a fabulous 69, we invited him to join in with us. He was so embarrassed by us that he quickly went downstairs and never mentioned it.
On another occasion, my BF and her husband were visiting, the guys were so into a soccer match they didn't pay us any attention so we went upstairs, put on super short skirts and tops went downstairs and laid on the floor, still no attention! so we began stroking, kissing and fingering each other. That got their attention and evolved into a fantastic foursome. Hope this qualifies for this thread. JuLee

JULEE :hug: :rose:!!!

mmmm mmissed talking with you. Hope all is well with you... and I know you will love this thread!

Can't wait to chat with you! Sue

Curious! what a wonderful clip! I'm more vocal than the two of them.. the one that was modeling, i enjoy being completely naked like her and would love to model for someone as she soon is over"cum" with lust from watching me.. I do rub myself fast like she did.. the difference though is that when i cum, i cum so intensely that my legs automatically "lock" up and my thighs squeeze tight together - i simply cannot leave my legs spread wide like she did.

Sue :) :rose:

Curious! what a wonderful clip! I'm more vocal than the two of them.. the one that was modeling, i enjoy being completely naked like her and would love to model for someone as she soon is over"cum" with lust from watching me.. I do rub myself fast like she did.. the difference though is that when i cum, i cum so intensely that my legs automatically "lock" up and my thighs squeeze tight together - i simply cannot leave my legs spread wide like she did.

Sue :) :rose:

Very Delicious of you, Sue!
You must cum so intensely....;)

OMG, add me tooo PLEASE. I've been so wound up,had not toys (or men) two days a gos I tried to get myself off using anything that vibrated ................nothing worked.... :( I went to a sex store today (embarressed,took me a while to get in the door) and was pleasantly surpirsed the employee's (1 male, 1 female) were so super nice and helpful and put right at ease that I asked, LOL, what vibraters are the most powerful? Cuz I'v one or two in the past that were awfu. the jelly ones, they suck cuz the moter can't get throu the jelly plastic they use and I just end up frustrated. Well I spent $105 and have comehome with three new toys that felt pretty powerful at the store and a free dvd.

But bottom line nothin like the real thing, I need to fuck, I need my pussy eaten ,I would love to taste one someday, haven
t ever had the chance, but have fantasies ALL THE TIME bout being w/anoth woman........MY husband loves my fantiesies,he's more of a sex nut than me, he has said he would love to find another woman, we both like and feel comfortable with, his fantsay is after he fingers, sucks, eats, etc....both of us girls, he will guide one to the other's cunt and tell her to suck/eat for all she's worth, cuz he is going to be shoving his hugh cock into her ass, and the amount of lubricant she gets depends on how well she is making me moan...............................

i could just add you to the list i women i chat w/while i masturbate ;)

Its hard for me to find some ladies to chat with and I'd really like to find some.I am cute and sweet and I am funny.. did I mention sexy :D

The other afternoon I had a group masturbation session with Teri, Jena and Kay as we had done often, but with a twist. Instead of masturbating at the same time, we took turns and as each woman pleasured herself, the other three join in by caressing her. The only rule was only the one who was masturbating could touch her pussy. Breasts were squeezed. Nipples sucked and nibbled on. Fingers danced up and down bodies. and mouths were kissed. Coming was fantastic for all of us, so good we will be doing it again soon....very soon.

That sounds soo erotic.. I can only imagine how it all felt..

how i enjoy myself...

I thought i'd "invite" you to my "window"... to see how i enjoy myself..

01744 Teddy self enjoy – notice that I cannot keep my legs spread
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=999277&d=1270099813

01745 teddy self enjoy – my mouth never stays shut, usually illegible words are heard
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=999278&d=1270099835

01738b peach teddy – I’m very very close, this is when my knees lock and toes pointed
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=999279&d=1270099866

I thought i'd "invite" you to my "window"... to see how i enjoy myself..

01744 Teddy self enjoy – notice that I cannot keep my legs spread
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=999277&d=1270099813

01745 teddy self enjoy – my mouth never stays shut, usually illegible words are heard
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=999278&d=1270099835

01738b peach teddy – I’m very very close, this is when my knees lock and toes pointed
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=999279&d=1270099866

good night all.. hope you enjoy "watching" me

what a set of hot and sexy pics, would have loved to been there on my knees to help. :devil: and the vid was hot too. i go away for a few days and see what i've missed. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back