Cheerleaders In Chains

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
don't know why...the title plus a movie poster style image of a young gal in uniform with her arms stretched by old fashioned manacles came to me as I waited for my coffee to brew.

Can anybody do anything with it?

Besides inflame one of my pet fantasies? No.

Cheerleaders deserve to be in chains and all manner of... yeap!

Debbie Does Dallas - Merle Michaels and Jake Teague? best use of a cheerleader to date evar!

Cheerleaders in China
Albinos in Albania
Submissives in Siberia
Nymphos in Nagaland
Dykes in Detroit
Furries in Fresno
Pederasts in Petaluma
The Queen of Queens
Nancies in Nigeria
Cucks in Kalamazoo (or Cucamonga)
Boy-Toys in Botswana
Faggots in Flatland
Up Uranus!

I think we have a theme here.

How about Cheerleaders in DAISY Chains? An entire squad in one long mouth-to-muff chain, like an erotic human centipede.

The SDSU Aztecs have just flown in from a football game at University of Hawaii. The football team boards two buses and departs, while the cheerleaders are loaded into a van. The cheerleaders vote to stop and get a bite to eat before heading back to campus. They eat, get back into the van, and head out. Its 4 am, and everyone is asleep within minutes. The driver makes a wrong turn, gets lost, and ends up out in the desert. Lost, he stops to ask for directions. Unfortunately, the person he asks for directions is driving a truck for a Mexican drug cartel. The truck is loaded with marijuana. The driver and his passenger kill the van driver, force the cheerleaders off the van, and chain them up in the back of their truck. The driver drops off his cargo, and then heads back to Mexico carrying a cargo of CHEERLEADERS IN CHAINS.

I wish this site had +1 so I could just support awesome ideas without posting.

Ooops, I first read the thread title as CHEERLEADERS IN CHINA, not CHAINS. My bad. OK, on that theme:

Lovers in Leather
Nymphos in Ninja Suits
Betty's Big Butt-Plug
Ejaculation Electrocution
Jawbreakers in Jail
Headjobs in Handcuffs

Hmmm, some of those are pretty weak. Shoot me now.

The SDSU Aztecs have just flown in from a football game at University of Hawaii. The football team boards two buses and departs, while the cheerleaders are loaded into a van. The cheerleaders vote to stop and get a bite to eat before heading back to campus. They eat, get back into the van, and head out. Its 4 am, and everyone is asleep within minutes. The driver makes a wrong turn, gets lost, and ends up out in the desert. Lost, he stops to ask for directions. Unfortunately, the person he asks for directions is driving a truck for a Mexican drug cartel. The truck is loaded with marijuana. The driver and his passenger kill the van driver, force the cheerleaders off the van, and chain them up in the back of their truck. The driver drops off his cargo, and then heads back to Mexico carrying a cargo of CHEERLEADERS IN CHAINS.

Haha I love this. did you think of that off the top of your head?

Thirded. :D

Back