"Everyone Loves My Ass"

stevieraygovan

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Posts
124
Chapter seven took me four years. Chapter eight? Six months, or so. I suppose that could be considered progress, right?

http://www.literotica.com/s/everyone-loves-my-ass-ch-08

I can see the finish line. The next chapter should be the finale, and it won't take another six months.

Lit must be awfully popular these days. My new chapter just posted...on page two! A new story, and it's not even on the front page. Wow. On the plus side, however, I submitted this one late Monday night, and it posted this Thursday morning. So, three days. Not bad. Chapter seven took more than a week to post.

This is a long chapter following another lengthy wait, so I know very few people will read it. Hopefully those few that do will enjoy it.
 
Hello, I greatly enjoy your stories. Do you mind if I post a comment here?

I wasn't especially keen on the last chapter. Interestingly, it's the highest rated chapter in the series so my view may be in the minority. The chapter seemed to drag on quite a bit and the focus just seemed off. From my view, the strong point of the series (and perhaps more broadly, your writing in general) is the art of the tease. The impish playfulness with which Dawn dragged Lucinda into this was perhaps just a bit too diluted by the sheer wordiness.

In any case, I look forward to the final entry.
 
No doubt about it, chapter eight is a fairly lengthy piece. As for the art of the tease, I couldn't agree more. Dawn's mother has certainly taught her well, which is why you see her stoking Lucinda's fire with her continuing narratives. She knows which button to push. She sees Lucinda drawing ever closer to the edge, and she's determined to push her past the point of no return.

Once she sees that it's working, absolutely, she keeps mashing away at that same hot button. Dawn is nothing if not a perceptive tease.

I know what you're saying, yet I'm fine with this chapter. To me, it fits. I know I can't please everyone equally, or even at all, but if I have any regrets about this one it's simply that I would've preferred to include three more major scenes. Alas, I felt that at 35,000 words it was already too lengthy for most people. So, instead, those three scenes will be in the next chapter. I'll just have to see how it all works out.
 
Back
Top