Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

"You want me to live with you and Tima?" Noki asked in surprise. "Will Tima mind?" She asked sofly, looking towards your sleeping mate.
 
Stefan smiled at Noki
"Well..let's ask her"
Stefan got off of Noki and got Tima's pelt. He then made her to wake up.
 
Tima sighed as she woke up and turned her attention towards the two of them. She smiled and reached for Stefan, kissing him as she was pulled into his arms.
 
Stefan kissed back Tima passionately before asking her.
"Tima..I was wondering..Can Noki live with us? I didn't think it would be right to leave her be by herself. She can stay with us as a friend."
 
Tima sighed as he kissed her passionately and then asked her the question of Noki living with them. She still wasn't sure of them having another Selkie in the house, but she supposed that just as a friend, it would be alright. She nodded and glanced over at Noki as she smiled.
 
Stefan smiled and kissed her back
"Thank you Tima..and don't worry. This doesn't change anything between us..So...can we contine?"

Stefan then went back to massaging her sweet breasts and had Noki kiss her again.
 
Tima whimpered as he started massaging her breasts and Noki kissed her with a passion that she'd only had with Stefan. She nodded her head, her legs parting for her mate to take her as the other Selkie made love to her mouth with her lips and tongues.
 
Stefan entered her and quickly started humping her, not letting up for an instant. He hasn't been so passionate like this before today, not even to Noki. The more he went inside Tima, the more the screams of joy raised.
 
Tima gasped and moaned as her mate took her hard and fast. He seemed so excited with her agreement and she clung to him tightly, her cries rising into the air. She gasped again as she felt soft hands on her breasts and looked towards Noki who was now caressing and pinching her nipples.
 
Stephan and Noki worked on her more and more roughly until Tima started cumming all over the three of them. She screamed so loudly that it could be heard all over the island if anyone else was there.

Stephan smiled at Tima, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips and licking her cum on her stomach. He couldn't wait to have more fun with her selkie wife and his new selkie friend.

"So..ready to go home, you two? I'm quite excited about the fun were going to have"
 
Tima came hard, panting and exhausted as Stefan cleaned her body with his tongue and Noki kissed her intimately. When he asked if they were ready to go home, she nodded and allowed him to carry her back to the boat. She had no idea where any of this would lead, but she was interested to see what the future held for all of them.
 
As the three went on to their home, All the way in California, There was a surfer who lived in an apartment. It was during the summer break where he just came back from catching a surf when he found a pair of cheap fur coats.

"Huh, someone must have left them there..Weird..It looks so real..."

Conan took the two skins and went on home, couldn't wait to catch the new movie on TNT.
 
Tilly and Sima were playing in the waves, giggling and splashing as they enjoyed the warm ocean that day. Naked without their pelts, they looked like two beautiful human women. When they were finished, they made their ways back to their pelts, gasping to find them missing.
 
Conan put the pelts close to him, still feeling it and wondering how real it felt.
He shrugged the though while going to watch his movie.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door.

Conan: Huh?..Who's that?

Conan opened the door to see who it is
 
Conan was shocked to see the pair of women in front of him. He could see how wet they are, without any clothes at all. He couldn't help but blush and have a hard on.

"Um...May I help you?"
 
"Hi, um, we left something on the beach and we think that you might have it." Tilly said, flipping her wet, blonde hair away from her body as her friend stood silently by her side, her long black hair dripping wetly down her body.
 
Conan thought what she meant but then realized he was talking about their coat.
"Oh right, sorry, I thought someone must have lost it"

Conan got the coats back and saw how the girls were, so sexy and beautiful, he started imagining the blond haired girl with red hair.
 
“It’s okay. We should have put them in a different spot.” She said as her head grew from blonde to deep red.
 
Conan was surprised as the girls hair color changed. He dropped the pelts in shock.
"Wha..your..your hair changed..what gives?"
 
"Umm...Well...it's hard to explain." The now red head says, glancing at the other selkie as they try to figure out how much to tell him.
 
Conan saw they really want their coats. So he had an idea.
"This..is very weird. You want your coats back, you tell me everything. Who..or what are you?!"
 
“Well, it’s kind of hard to explain what we are.” Tilly said, glancing at her friend as she shrugged and shook her head, wondering how she should proceed and what she should tell the man that held the pelts captive.
 
Back
Top