the most arousing film scenes!?!

Nice.

Along those same lines, A Woman in Berlin:

e49b516snapshot20.jpg


mcd_6401149118_Original_EPG-DB.JPEG


1257879750_6.jpg


 
On their first date, in public and by their car, Zooey Deschanel in Gigantic asks geek Paul Dano,

"Do you have any interest in having sex with me?

"Yeah"

"Now?"

Then she pulls him into the car for a round. Also, they swim nude in a public pool after hours together.

gigantic-1.jpeg


Zooey_Deschanel__Gigantic_1080p-04.jpg
 
"I didn't think film making was such hard work" says Penelope Cruz's husband, who she is cheating on, in Broken Embraces.

Penelope plays an aspiring actress and is spending all her time screwing the director of the film instead of loving her insanely jealous husband.

"Yes it is" says Penelope, "it doesn't stop. Its very absorbing."

Penelope_Cruz_nackt_in_Broken_Embraces_02.jpg
 
"Did he tell you what the most important rules in a friendhip are? Honesty, respect and generosity."

Gang leader Lil Mago tells Diana Garcia before he pulls down her jeans and panties, revealing her hot bare ass, ...

Paulina Gaitan is the hottest ass on top of the train going north.

20110524_diana.jpg


bM9922-PaulinaGaitan@SinNombre.jpg


fee6c7849f0fd69497536fedabea3da3.wix_mp_256


archivos_imagenes_peliculas_2_2385f4a796cebf3263c3705a5aa89169.jpg


Sin_Nombre_02.jpg
 
Jonah Hex isn't a very well made film, yet I loved Megan Fox's outfit and this scene and outfit with open, bare & bulbous thighs. I wish it was a NC-17 or porn film!

Also, I wish it was more acceptable and common for actors to go back and forth between mainstream films and porn.

1356520-L.jpg
 
white irish drinkers

On one of their first dates Leslie Murphy slowly strips and runs nude through a city graveyard with her co-star in White Irish Drinkers.

leslie.jpg


470694773_zorg_12949_LeslieMurphyWhite_Irish_Drinkers_2010.mp4_snapshot_01.40_2011.06.30_23.48.39_123_128lo.jpg


470695787_zorg_12949_LeslieMurphyWhite_Irish_Drinkers_2010.mp4_snapshot_01.47_2011.06.30_23.48.55_123_451lo.jpg
 
Last edited:
CRANK with Jason Statham and Amy Smart. The scene where he's doing her doggy in front of the crowd.
 
Oh, I meant to come back here and post after seeing Shame.

It's gorgeous, studied, sad, bleak, ambiguous, and the sexual atmosphere is very uncomfortable. The sex was no where near as explicit as I was expecting. I loved it. Great acting. Made me think of Psycho- a serious, more realistic sibling to Psycho.

So 2 thumbs up from me but don't go to see it expecting hot sexy wank material. If you can identify with Brandon the main character who's a sex addict, the eroticism can feel kind of, idk. I keep coming back to uncomfortable.
 
Oh, and I'll be that person who says the rape scene from Irreversible (up until he starts punching her, anyways)

And I have to be the one to say that there was nothing about that scene that wasn't profoundly disturbing.

I truly feel sorry for anyone fucked up enough to find that arousing.
 
Naomi Watts and Laura Harring in Mulholland Drive was one of the more sizzling fem/fem match-ups I've seen.

mulholland-drive-naomi-watts-laura-harring-6-03.jpg
 
There were a number of sex scenes in Henry and June in which Maria de Madeiros sizzled, playing Anais Nin in a triangle with Henry Miller and his wife (uma Thurman).

One scene in particular, can't find a link, in which she is wearing a black lace body stocking... mmmm! That little Portugese beauty could fuck me with her eyes alone.

maria-de-medeiros-sex.jpg


dd_insider01.jpg


maria-de-medeiros-lesbian-sex.jpg
 
And I have to be the one to say that there was nothing about that scene that wasn't profoundly disturbing.

I truly feel sorry for anyone fucked up enough to find that arousing.

Disturbing and arousing aren't always mutually exclusive.
 
Back
Top