Seduced by the Squire (closed for cumnchat)

The next day being the 1st of May it was also Mayday, Dougan was in charge of erecting the assorted stalls and the brightly decorated Maypole around which all the girls would dance after the wedding.
"'Tis a fine pole you have there Dougan."Joshua remarked casually and Dougan replied with a quip.
"Good of you to say sir but 'tis nothing to the pole that Carrie will be dancing on tomorrow night."

They both laughed and Joshua gave Dougan a friendly slap on the back,

"In that case I suggest that you keep a count of the ales you drink, you wouldn't wish to disappoint your bride would you? "

Assured that all was going well Joshua went in search of Bridget just happening to find her in a deserted part of the grounds. He pulled her into his arms and found the hidden slit in her dress and slid a finger into her soft core listening to her half hearted protestations that they might be seen. He grinned devilishly, "If I cannot make love to you here then we had best have an early night

At dinner they ate well and almost as soon as they had finished he said with a certain look in his eye.

"Well I'm off to bed are you coming my love?"
 
Bridget was looking over the flowers on the estate, deciding just which ones would work best for Carrie's garland. A sudden arm around her pulled her back into Joshua's arms. With great intent, his other hand found the secret slit that he had explained to her its purpose, giving him direct access to her body.

With a surety that spoke of intimate knowledge of her body, his hand quickly found the tight curls nestled on her mound and slid a finger deep inside her slit. Though she loved his impetuousness, she was afraid that someone would discover them.

If I cannot make love to you here then we had best have an early night

And with that, Joshua went off to finish his work around the house. Meanwhile, Bridget finished prepping the house. She made sure that greenery was woven down the staircase railing. Tomorrow the flowers would be added. If fact, tomorrow would be a quite busy day.

Supper was relatively a matter of reviewing the things to be completed before the ceremony, which would be around 6 o'clock on the evening. Dinner would be the 4 of them, Carrie, Dougan, Joshua and Bridget before Dougan and Carrie retired to the honeymoon chamber, which was also the master bedroom.

Well I'm off to bed are you coming my love?

She teased him. "Is it not rather early in the evening. Tis not much we can do in there, is there?" However, she willingly let him lead her up the stairs and into their bedroom, smiling and giggling the entire time. Truth be told, she looked forward to tonight.
 
Joshua took Bridget's arm his and escorted her up the stairs to their chamber which had been transformed into what would be a fairyland of candles in preparation for tomorrow night but they were unlit.

"I feel that you are overdressed for what I have in mind for you young lady so would you undress and show me your charms or do I have to catch you first?" His voice was low and husky his intentions clear as he began unlacing Bridget's dress. Bridget giggled and ran to the other side of the bed with Joshua in hot pursuit. He came close to catching her but each time she squirmed away although he did manage to loosen her laces and she sat on the bed almost unlaced.

"Oh Bridget, do be a good girl and sit still, we are wasting time." Joshua chided her gently as he placed a kiss in the cleft of her round bare buttocks.

Easing the remainder of her underclothes off he sat naked behind her and wrapped his strong arms around her and cupped a firm ,soft breast in each hand weighing and squeezing them slowly as if determining their ripeness. He placed delicate kisses on her bare neck and shoulders and along her spine, blowing on each wet spot.
Joshua lay back and lifted Bridget up until her tight pink wet hole was brushing the tip of his erection.

"Support yourself my love and hold tight we are going for a ride"

So saying he let go of Bridget's slim waist and she slithered down onto his pole slurping softly with her wetness.

His hips heaved up and down thrusting his manhood into the tight sheath of Bridget's pussy. He groaned with desire as Bridget responded and they were moving in complete harmony . Initially it was at no more than a walk but the pace rapidly increased until in their minds it was a wild gallop across the rolling hills of the countryside. They were as one, urging the other on and responding.

Inevitably it came to an end and their glistening sweating bodies convulsed and they released simultaneously.There was no need for words, they both knew their love for each other was unshakeable all it needed was for one of them to speak their mind and heart. For the remainder of the night they remained enclosed in each other's arms.
 
Last edited:
Tomorrow night, this room would be enchanting once all the candles were lit. Meanwhile, she could tell that her Joshua was in quite a frisky mood. And she herself felt quite playful.

They no sooner entered the bedroom before he pulled her to him and began removing her clothing as fast as possible.

I feel that you are overdressed for what I have in mind for you young lady so would you undress and show me your charms or do I have to catch you first?

Catch? Now there is a thought! And with that she ran, laughing the entire time. Over to the other side of the bed. She let him catch her before she squirmed away, running to the other side. He managed to get her unlaced for the most part.

Oh Bridget, do be a good girl and sit still, we are wasting time.

She giggled as he kissed her buttocks. As he finished undressing her, with much enthusiasm his arms went around her, his hands filled with her firm breast while kissing his way down her spine. She so loved how he knew her and her body so well. He laid back, his cock at attention. He lifted her up with his hands around her waist till he had her lined up and ready to be speared.

Support yourself my love and hold tight we are going for a ride

She smiled as he released her and she slid down, plunging his cock deep into her hot core.

His hips thrust up into her as she began at a slow walk but soon worked up into a canter. In no time they were at a fast gallop. Between them they managed to make plenty of noise, sweat and cum together in a great heat of passion. She collapsed in his arms, happy in the knowledge that he loved her and she loved him. She slept the night feeling safe in Joshua's arms.
 
The next morning they awoke in their usual manner, Joshua lay back sated after Bridget's careful attention to him and watched as Bridget slipped out of bed oblivious to her nakedness, Her hips were firm and shapely tapering to her pale white thighs. She found the stockings she was going to wear for the wedding and sat on a chair facing him and proceeded to pull them on one by one apparently unconcerned that she was giving Joshua full view of her tight curly mound and the light brown labia that hid her tiny pink slit. When she had finished Joshua swung out of bed also naked and let his manhood swing between his legs.

"Now you have accomplished your mission and filled me with desire once more I suppose I must dress before Carrie arrives to dress you. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, you would not wish to overshadow Carrie on her big day so although you will undoubtedly be the most beautiful woman present wear some thing simple yet elegant such as what is hanging in the closet."

He opened the closet and pulled out a simple grey/blue off the shoulder dress that would show off her figure and delicate shoulders. He laid it on the bed pulled on his shirt and breeches saying with a smile,

"Do you think Carrie would mind if I stayed and watched as she dresses you so I may learn the intricacies of both dressing and undressing you?
 
Last edited:
She proceeded to get dressed, comfortable enough with her love that she felt not the need for coy posing but proceeded rolling on her silk stockings. He spoke as he dressed and he surprised her by asking to stay and watch her being dressed by Carrie. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss, though that in itself almost started something anew and he had grabbed her bare bottom and, had not Carrie knocked at that particular moment, she suspected that she would have been privy to a sound buggering from Joshua's rising cock.

She called out "one moment" and waited for Joshua to get himself under control before inviting Carrie to enter. The young maid fairly glowed, grinning from ear to ear and putting in extra bobs and curtsies to both Bridget and "Sur Squire". Bridget explained that the Squire wanted to stay while Carrie dressed Bridget for the day.

The corset was the main thing that Carrie had to get Bridget in to. Bridget held on to the back of the chaise lounge. Carrie pulled and tightened the laces as Bridget moaned and groaned. Smaller and tighter it got until Carrie pronounced it right. Poor Bridget was a bit winded and leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath.

Bridget saw Joshua looking at her. "We... have to... work... for be...beauty." Eventually the color came back in her cheeks and Carrie slipped a pink dress with black trim on Bridget.

"See, I'll wear this until I change for the wedding." Meanwhile, Bridget sat and Carrie did Bridget's hair.

"See. We do all of this to be beautiful for you. Now tonight, I will be doing all this to Carrie. And one of the other maids will help me prepare her."
 
When Joshua said that he wanted to stay and watch Bridget being dressed it wasn't for the reason of learning the intricacies of a woman's clothes as he was already well versed in that, it was more a case of wanting to see Bridget's wonderful body in more unusual circumstances. Bridget's kiss almost led to another bout of 'chase me' had not Carrie knocked on the door and Bridget hastily stuffed his rampant member back into his tight breeches with a sorrowful smile.

"Later then" he smiled as he gave her bare backside a playful slap.

Carrie, not surprisingly was beaming, all smiles and rosy cheeked with lots of bobbing curtsies. When Bridget explained that Joshua wanted to watch as Carrie dressed her she gave Joshua a knowing smile,

"O'll do me best to not spoil yer view Sir."

As Carrie pulled and tightened the laces on Bridget's corset he winced as Bridget gripped the back of the chaise longue and appeared to be winded,

"I had no idea that such strength was needed to get you into shape, thankfully it is much easier at the end of the day."

"We... have to... work... for be...beauty."

"Much appreciated it is too, How would we men get through the day without such beauty to feast our eyes on?"

Carrie fetched out a pink dress with black trim and slipped it on Bridget and buttoned it up. Joshua sat through the whole procedure of Carried doing Bridget's soft, silky auburn locks unable to get a word in as Carrie chattered away. When she had finished Bridget stood and twirled for Joshua,

"See. We do all of this to be beautiful for you. Now tonight, I will be doing all this to Carrie. And one of the other maids will help me prepare her.

"Goodness!! I must go I have things to sort out with Dougan."

Joshua made his excuse and left the two young women together, he knew they be talking about both himself and Dougan and comparing notes on our preferences and of course their own. While looking for Dougan he mused how things had changed recently, especially for Bridget. She was from lowly country stock but having fallen on her feet (or her back as some would say.) she herself had not changed, no airs and graces, indeed she seemed to be well attuned to people of her own kind, people like Carrie for instance they got on so well with each other, sharing thoughts and confidences, best friends and almost sisterly.

His thoughts interrupted by Dougan,,,,,,,,,,,,, "All's set to go Sir, ale fer the men and punch fer the ladies over there, and wine fer you of course Sir, soft Orange and Lemon drinks fer the kiddies "

"Well done Dougan I knew you were a man to rely on, but you can return the wine to the cellar I am an ale man today."

He looked at how Dougan was dressed, a thin cotton shirt, sleeves rolled up and a baggy pair of torn trousers held up with string.

"Dougan, I do hope you have something decent to wear for your wedding this afternoon"

Dougan hung his head and admitted that the only other clothes he had were the clothes he had been given to wear when attending Joshua.

Joshua thought for a moment and said "Come find me in my bedroom at one o' clock."

He went back to the house to sort through some old clothes that he no longer wore, praying that they would fit Dougan.
 
Joshua took off to take care if whatever he needed to. Meanwhile, Bridget and Carrie chattered away, making sure that everything would happen on time.

The two ladies headed out and picked numerous flowers, bringing them indoors to clean them. Then they spent the next hour or so decorating the staircase with the flowers, mixing them with the greenery already woven on the bannister. They also decorated the fireplace hearth in the study where the priest from the church had agreed to perform the ceremony. Bridget was a bit apprehensive as she had not seen him since he had read for her the letter from Joshua. By now, she was sure that everyone in the village knew about her living here in sin with Joshua. But she would just ignore him if necessary. After all, this was not about her today. Today was Carrie's special day.

Afterwards, they spent a large portion of time moving Bridget's clothes for the wedding and for tomorrow. They also did the same with Joshua's clothes. Once they all started getting ready for the wedding, Carrie would be getting ready in another guest bedroom and Dougan could get ready in the master bedroom. Tomorrow at noon, Bridget and Joshua would move back into their room and Carrie and Dougan would move in together as husband and wife.

Bridget was so happy for Carrie. She had come to look upon the young lady as the sister she never had. They were pretty much the same age, with maybe a year or two difference. They both came from common background and though at this time, Bridget was treated by pretty much everyone in the household as the lady of the house, Bridget still very much remembered the years of hard work that she and her dear departed father had done at Rose Cottage.

They headed out to pick the flowers for Carrie's garland that she would wear on her head. The wedding was set for 6:00 this evening, with the entire household invited. 30 minutes for the ceremony and then a wedding dinner for just the 4 of them. Then Carrie and Dougan would retire to the "wedding chamber" while Bridget and Joshua would be in the guest bedroom.

At 4:00, Carrie, Bridget and Sally (one of the other house maids) headed for the guest bedroom where Carrie's wedding dress was being kept. Bridget was a bit proud of how it turned out. It was actually the first item that she had ever designed or sewn.

They filled the bath with rose petals and oils and laughed and gave Carrie lots of advice, which a had all of them laughing as at the end if the day Carrie would be the only one of the 3 of them that would be married.
 
Taking care of the quantity of ale they quaffed Joshua and Dougan spent the rest of the morning together circulating among the gathering villagers with Dougan gracefully refusing light hearted offers from other menfolk to change places.

"Seems like Carrie could have had her pick from the village Dougan, you are indeed a lucky man."

"Oi knows that sir an' eternally thankful oi am too. My Carrie is everything to me, God 'elp any man who tries to come between us."

"I am certain that will never happen Dougan, 'tis plain that she loves you to distraction , now 'tis time to get you dressed appropriately for your big day."

They made their way to Joshua's bedroom where the clothes he had sorted were laid out on the bed.

Joshua points to the clothes and tells Dougan to take his pick of what fits him, leaving him for half an hour before returning and finding Dougan looking a real gent.

"You look grand Dougan, a real transformation."

Dougan felt uncomfortable at first, thinking that perhaps he had overstepped his position but Joshua's words reassured him and they went out to join the Mayday celebrations together. Spying Bridget and Carrie in the distance laden with flowers presumably for Carrie's head garland Joshua waved and they waved back before joining in the dance round the Maypole each lifting their skirts to their knees and affording the watching crowd a view of their silk stockings.

Joshua grinned and harrumphed good naturedly,

"Shocking!! whoever let those two loose?"

However he was one of the keenest viewers, wishing that he could take Bridget behind a tent and run his hand between her shapely creamy thighs.

The time approached four o' clock and Bridget and Carrie disappeared arm in arm into the house to dress Carrie and Bridget to change into her bridesmaid dress.
As Carrie was an orphan Joshua had agreed to give her away and also to act as Dougan's best man so he ushered Dougan into the study where te ceremony was to take place, then he went to find Carries and Bridget both dazzlingly beautiful, carrying their bouquets, Carrie with a stunning bouquet of purple and white, Bridget clutching a corsage of lilac, white and blue.

"Am I not the luckiest man in the world to be escorting the two most beautiful women in the world?"

He kissed Carrie on the cheek and the same to Bridget but managed to grasp her bottom as he did. Carrie blushed and giggled as Joshua took her arm and led the three of them into the study.
The ceremony over they went to the main door of the mansion to greet the crowd of well wishers.

No one noticed the four horsemen watching from the hill.
 
Last edited:
The wedding went off without a hitch. Bridget was so happy for Carrie and Carrie was over the moon, giddy with the thought that she and Dougan were now married. She had been careful to use the special tea that Joshua had brought back from India. Though Bridget did not know about its reason, Carrie did and had always made a cup for herself when she did for her mistress. But now, she hoped that she and Dougan would have a large family. Or at least have fun trying.

After the presentation to the May Day crowds of the new couple, the 4 of them retired to the dining room for a wonderful feast for the couple. She and Joshua were very fond of both Carrie and Dougan and wanted to give them a wonderful start to their new life together. Plus this was a way for Bridget to practice her entertaining skills.

They started out with cucumber soup, followed by a very nice baked Dover Sole. The next course consisted of Pheasant Mandarin. There was Veal Escalopes with Mushrooms and carrots Vichy. For dessert they had gooseberry fool.

She could tell that by the time the savory Angels on horseback was served, Dougan and Carrie were aching to head off to the bridal chamber. When the savory was being served, Bridget had given Sally the signal to slip upstairs and light all the candles in the master bedroom. Right before the meal was over, Sally slipped back and nodded to Bridget that all of the candles were lit, including the couple that she had ordered for the guest room where she and Joshua would sleep. She figured that Joshua wouldn't mind.
 
OOC:- To our readers, followers or casual drop ins please excuse what appears to be unnecessary romantic drivel in some posts but OS and I wish to create an atmosphere in the story not just unadulterated sex, please keep reading


After the meal was finished and the table was being cleared Joshua sat back in his chair and asked Dougan to join him in a glass of Port Wine or a glass of ale if he preferred only to receive a kick on the shin from Bridget and a slight shake of her head. Dougan thanked him politely and said he had important business to attend to at which Carrie giggled loudly, she knew what business Dougan was referring to.

"In that case husband, oi had better come wiv ye for I am sure you would not be able to get down to business wivout me. and she giggled coyly again.

Joshua realised what all the innuendos meant and slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand, "Of course, of course, off you go and take your time arising in the morning for I am sure sleep will not come easy"

Dougan and Carrie left hand in hand gazing adoringly at each other and tried to appear that they were not in a hurry.

"'Tis good to see young true love bloom. I wonder how long it will be before it bears fruit." He mused almost to himself.

Joshua reached for the Port decanter but was stopped by Bridget's silk clad foot nestling in his groin and her toes wiggling against his member. He grasped the heel of Bridget's foot and massaged her dainty ankle slowly pushing up the hem of her dress to her knees, one hand behind her knee the other searching along her thigh for the top of her silk stocking.

"So that is what is on your mind my sweetness, I did have such thoughts myself but thought you might be weary after such a tiring day.

Looking up he saw a dreamy smile on Bridget's face.

"Strange as it may seem I too have some urgent business to attend to in the bedroom that requires your presence my dear, shall we attend to it now?"

Bridget giggled in her turn and stood offering her arm to Joshua. They had noone to pretend to so they raced up the stairs and stood panting clasped in each other's arms just inside the doorway of the guest bedroom.

A voice that seemed to come from the wall against which the bed stood startled them but then they recognised it as Carrie's.

"Try unbuttoning me Dougan, no need to tear me clothes off, oi'll be naked soon enough."

Joshua and Bridget looked at each other and laughed softly for they had no way of knowing if the newlyweds would be able to hear them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Dougan and Carrie reached the door of the master bedroom Dougan cradled Carrie in his strong arms, kissed her and told her how much he loved her then carried her into the candlelit chamber. Carrie cooed with delight, she had never felt so special "OOH Dougan this is more like a fairytale every moment, I love you so."

Carrie was so taken with the chamber that she wandered round smelling the individual flower and inhaling the subtle scents of the candles. Whereas Dougan was becoming impatient and his cock was larger than normal and confined in unfamiliar breeches. He followed Carrie round until he could contain himself no longer and began pulling down the bodice of her dress.

"Try unbuttoning me Dougan, no need to tear me clothes off, oi'll be naked soon enough."

Carrie's chiding brought him to his senses and he worked on the buttons at the back of her dress and before long she stood naked before him except for the white silk stockings. Dougan stood open mouthed as he had never seen Carrie like this before, in the full blush of her beauty. Her face and lips he knew well enough for he had kissed her hundreds of times, he had fondled her perfect woman's breasts and made love to her sweet tight pink hole but he had never seen her complete and waiting for him to complete their marriage vows.

Carrie leant against a chest of drawers and waggled her bottom showing her wet pink lips then she climbed on the bed and reclined seductively among the pillows,

"Kiss me husband."

Dougan duly obliged but his hands were slapped away and Carrie pointed to her left hard nipple.

"Now here"

Dougan hurried to oblige , he was enjoying this game. Carrie pointed to her right nipple that was standing hard and proud.

"Here" she commanded, delighted that Dougan was fully under her control, for now anyway. Dougan dutifully kissed the sweet tasting nipple and ran his tongue over the sensitive teat.

Carrie smiled teasingly and spread her legs wide for him, her outer pussy lips a light brown and as she spread them open she was a glistening wet pink.

"Use your tongue and please me husband if you want the prize"

Her tone belied her words she was only playing and she wanted Dougan inside her soon, making love to her, fucking her, ramming his gorgeous cock into her. Dougan needed no second invitation and he was soon slurping on his new bride's jerking pussy. He had never felt silk on his face before and as Carrie's legs kicked in the air he felt the soft sensuous fabric on his face and loved the subtle contrast between the silk stockings and the cool smoothness of Carrie's thighs.
 
Last edited:
From the wonderful tongue lashing that Dougan was giving her wet pussy, Carrie did not know if it was because of the silk hose or the wedding ceremony making everything legal. But right then and there, she was glad that Miss Bridget had given her the hose and vowed to wear the silky things every day if this was what she had to look forward to.

"More of that later, luv." Running her fingers through his hair, she grab him and pulled him off. "First times uh cums on ya, oi wants it ta be on tha cock tha's gonna give me a baby. You know where it goes!"

Dougan needed no further urging and with all great speed and enthusiasm, drove his cock deep into her waiting depths, with much flurry and loud encouragement from Carrie, Dougan has his first fuck as Carrie's husband. Cuming was loud and glorious and, true to Carrie's word, did supply her with the baby she wanted, though it would be some weeks before that fact was known.

*****

Bridget smiled as Joshua undressed her. The noise coming from next door were delightful and also stimulating. There was nothing like hearing people having glorious sex to make one want sex too. She could already feel her pussy getting wet in anticipation of what was to come.

Joshua kissed her body as it was uncovered and soon had her naked save for the silk hose that he seemed to favor.

She immediately took off running around the room, giggling and waving her fanny at Joshua as her breast bounced while he tried to undress as he ran. Meanwhile they could hear the couple next door happily enjoying marital bliss. She noticed her lover's cock leading the way, bouncing and pointing its way to her.

First times uh cums on ya, oi wants it ta be on tha cock tha's gonna give me a baby. You know where it goes!

Bridget stopped and put her hand over her mouth to hush her laugh as she looked at her lover. The gleam in his eye told her that Joshua had similar thoughts. Joshua grabbed her and in one smooth move, had Bridget laying on her back on the bed and Joshua on top of her.

"Well, Squire, let's see just what you can do!" She spoke quietly as she smirked at Joshua, his cock looking most eager to bury itself in somewhere hot and moist.
 
It seemed that Joshua and Bridget could follow what was happening in the newlyweds bedroom as if they were there watching just by listening to Carrie's directions to Dougan as to where he should kiss her and place his cock and these directions were soon followed by loud shrieks of delight from Carrie then followed by words of praise.

"Oooh, that were wonderful Dougan, Oi'm so glad Oi chose yew as me 'usband."

"Appears Dougan is doing something right." Joshua chuckled in Bridget's ear as he found a neglected area on Bridget's body that caused her to jerk and bite her lip in silent ecstasy.

The lovemaking went on far into the night in both rooms until they all fell asleep in their lover's arms, exhausted but deliriously happy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This is the room the gent said she'd be in wiv 'er lover in all probability."

Scarface whispered to his three companions as they crouched outside the door to the Master Bedroom.

"Me 'n' Silas'll tek the girl an' you two see to the man if he wakes"

The door was unlocked and as they opened it the last of the many candles flickered giving enough light to see the two naked bodies on the bed entwined in each other's arms.

"Yep that's 'er just as 'e said, a real beauty an' still wearin' 'er stockings."

They quickly gagged the young naked female and bundled her into a sack. The other occupant woke but was silenced by a blow from a heavy cudgel. As quickly and silently as they came they left carrying the wriggling sack, muffled cries for help coming from its depths. Ten minutes later the four horsemen were riding hell for leather across the hills with the now still sack slung across the lead horse's neck.

An hour later they arrived at their destination and were shown into a cell in the basement. Their employer stood with his arms folded with a smirk on his face.

"Tip her out, I want to see the fear in her eyes."

The neck of the sack was opened and the sack turned upside down and out tumbled a naked, dishevelled and very angry Carrie.

"What's goin' on 'ere, this a joke or summat?"

Then she saw her abductor and instead of fear she berated him,

Oi might 'ave known, you were after Bridget, well you ain't goin' to 'ave 'er she's wiv 'er Joshua."

Isaac, for that's who it was, turned purple with rage,

"YOU USELESS NINCOMPOOPS, I SEND YOU TO BRING ME THE WOMAN I WANT MOST AND YOU RETURN WITH A ,,,A ,,,A MAID, GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT."

He turned his attention back to Carrie, who, finally remembering her nakedness tried to cover everything with her hands but unsuccessfully, her full womanly breasts overflowing her tiny hands.

"What shall we do with you my little firecracker? You have spirit, I shall enjoy breaking it"

Abruptly he left, locking the door behind him leaving a cold shivering naked Carrie alone.

Carrie's reflections

Carrie sat on the floor with her head in her hands reflecting on the short period of just over twelve months since her eighteenth birthday when she had decided it was time to begin her search for the man she would marry. It had been easy to find suitors for with her full buxom figure and ready flirtatious smile she only had to bat her eyelashes at a young man and he would take her down by the lake and canoodle with her, she enjoyed their kisses and exploring hands inside her bodice but she would guard her virginity religiously not allowing any of them under her skirts. On occasion she would provide them with hand relief when it was obvious they were in need, improving her technique each time. She had thrilled at the compliments they paid her, blushing prettily when they said she was beautiful. Then along came Dougan and from their very first kiss she knew he was the one, she had guided his hand to her bosom and a tingle ran through her body as he gently exposed her breasts and suckled on her hard pink nipples. It was not long before she raised her skirts and allowed Dougan to be the first man to touch her 'THERE'. Within a few days she had lost her virginity to him and waited for him to ask for her hand.
Reflecting on all this she wondered if she had been a bad girl and this was the Lord's way of punishing her, to be the prisoner of a man she despised and who would no doubt ravish her without a moment's thought.
Carrie heard the slot in the door slide back and she stood to take the cup of water pushed through only to hear a gruff voice say
"The guv'nor's a lucky man she's got a luvverly pair o' tits."

The only thing Carrie could do was sit down and cry.
 
Last edited:
Bridget and Joshua slept soundly in the next room, totally unaware of the crime being committed next door until they were awakened but the bellowing of an outraged Dougan.

"They've taken her! They've taken her!" The noise was deafening and Joshua and Bridget bolted from their slumber, grabbing robes to cover their nakedness. Joshua was first into the master bedroom to find a very naked Dougan ranting as he held his head, a trickle of blood by the side of his face.

While Dougan explained what had happened, Bridget grabbed a robe for Carrie's new husband. When she heard that Carrie had been abducted by a gang of men, she gasped and turned to her Joshua.

"Love! You must find her and rescue her. Please Joshua!" She had forgotten Joshua's decree to only call him by his given name. All she cared about was poor Carrie.

"Joshua, who would do such a foul deed? To, in stealth of night, steal in your house and abscond with a maid of your household. And on her wedding night from her own wedding bed from the arms of her new husband? Who?"

She watched him listen to Dougan's description, from what he had been able to see of the men. From his look, she suspected that he knew just who had done this. And she was beginning to suspect herself just why someone would do something like this. And if it was whom she thought, then it may be her fault that poor Carrie was in his hands. Was Carrie kidnapped because because of a bit of deception?
 
Joshua was the first to collect his thoughts and work out who might have done this and why, sorrowfully he told Bridget,

"'Tis all my fault Bridget, it was not Carrie they were after but you, if only I had not struck that disgusting bargain with my cousin and tried to deceive him none of this would have happened"

He turned to a distraught Dougan,

"We will get her back Dougan and by the grace of God, unharmed and unsullied, 'tis Bridget he wants and will attempt to use poor Carrie as a bargaining chip, so he will not touch her."

By this time the whole household was awake and Joshua barked orders for horses to be readied whilst he loaded a pair of flintlock pistols in case of any resistance. They dressed quickly in riding apparel including Bridget despite being told to stay at the Manor. Joshua gave orders for word to be sent out to all capable menfolk to arm themselves with whatever they could and follow them to Isaac's large house at the outskirts of the city.
Within the hour they were on their way riding like the wind, crouched low over their steeds's necks. On reaching the large iron gates to Isaac's home Dougan spotted a small cheap necklace that he had given to Carrie, lying on the ground.

"She's 'ere Sir, oi knows she is, if she's bin 'armed in any way oi'll brek 'is fuckin' neck."
Seeing Bridget frown he blushed and apologised for his uncouth language.

"Let us hope that it doesn't come to that, we will see what Isaac has to say first and hopefully reach some sort of compromise."

They rode to the doors of the house and Joshua thundered on the door,

"OPEN UP ISAAC ELSE WE'LL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN "

The door was opened by a bewigged liveried footman who bade them follow him and he led them into the library where they were met by a smirking Isaac.

"Welcome cousin, to what do I owe the pleasure of a visit at this early hour?" His voice deceptively soft and smooth.

"You know very well why we are here, we want young Carrie, Bridget's maid to be returned to her husband."

"Carrie, Carrie? I know no one of that name but Bridget is a different matter altogether, If you had not sought to deceive me I would have been satisfied, but as she is with you perhaps she would be prepared to fulfill her side of the bargain today."

Joshua was apoplectic, this man was expecting him to just hand over his beloved Bridget in order to satisfy his lust but one thing puzzled him.

"How did you discover that we had deceived you? You seemed convinced when you left."

"Ah yes, I began to go through what I could remember and it came to me that all I could recall was the beginning and the end of our night together, but there was no trace of Bridget's scent on me nor any taste in my mouth of her nether lips, hence the conclusion that I had been duped, but that is in the past and Bridget has the opportunity to put matters right."

Dougan couldn't contain himself any longer and broke in,
"That's all very well but where's Carrie? Bring 'er to me an' if she ain't bin 'armed I might not brek yer neck"

Just then Bridget stepped forward and Joshua wondered what she was going to say.
 
Bridget was quiet, listening to Joshua, her love, talk to Isaac and Dougan bellowing for his wife. It was her fault. If they had not tried to deceive Isaac, none of this would have happened. And now she must repair this. Carrie did not deserve this.

Bridget stepped forward. The men all stopped talking, looking in surprise at her. She had to make this all right.

"Isaac, I want Carrie brought here immediately. Unharmed! You have 5 minutes or we will press charges. I'm sure that you would not want it known to your "clients" that you have such despicable things done. In return, I will spend 24 hours with you. At that time, I shall be returned to Lord Lexford and the original deal the two of you struck will remain in effect. Do we have a deal?"

She didn't dare look at Joshua. And he probably would not love her any more after this. Joshua may even send her away. She would understand. But she would do anything for him - she loved him that much. She saw the gleam in Isaac's eyes as he gave the word for Carrie to be brought to them. She knew he might try to stop it. But that would just delay it all over again.

Carrie appeared and cried out as she saw Dougan. The poor maid threw off the hands of the men that held her arms and ran for her love's arms. Bridget removed her cloak and rushed to Carrie, throwing it around the naked, shivering woman.

She looked at Joshua. Her heart ached as she walked to him and kissed him sweetly. "For you, my love!" She whispered in his ear before turning and walking up to Isaac. He ran his fingers across her shoulders as he told one of the men that had brought Carrie in to escort her to his room.

She felt a cold pit in her stomach as she followed the man through the maze of rooms. She could only hope that Joshua would send a carriage for her tomorrow night.

The room he showed her to already had a fire lit in the fireplace. It wasn't as tastefully appointed as Josh... She stopped herself. If she wasn't careful she would start crying and that she didn't want.
 
Isaac was astounded at Bridget's intervention, he had been expecting a long round of negotiations but the ultimate goal was always to get the buxom Bridget in his bed. He had no understanding of real friendship and doing something that was abhorrent to oneself in order to help a friend.
To his mind Bridget had seen the error of her ways and wished to experience him, who knows, maybe even decide that she preferred him to Joshua.

'I will spend 24 hours with you. At that time, I shall be returned to Lord Lexford and the original deal the two of you struck will remain in effect. Do we have a deal?"

"It's a deal Miss Bridget, for the next twenty four hours you will belong to me, is that what you are saying?"

When Bridget nodded her assent he gave the order to fetch the unfortunate Carrie and once they had been reunited he cruelly goaded them all.

"Take her to my bedchamber, let her become accustomed to her new surroundings for that is where we will spend our time."

He made it clear that his intention was to fuck Bridget over and over again and god only knew what other depraved pleasures he had in mind.

Once he had cleared his unwelcome visitors away Isaac went to his bedchamber where Bridget was sat on the bed still fully dressed. In the panic of the morning Bridget had thrown on the first clothes that came to hand in the process omitting to don any underwear at all so the riding habit and buttonned top were her only clothes.

"Well Bridget here we are at last, but you are not undressed yet, I was under the impression that you were eager to take my organ inside of you, so please undress now, I only say please once so beware."
 
With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned her riding jacket. Her face remained impassive as she faced him but she could see the delight in his eyes as each button revealed more of her pale flesh.

She moved neither slow nor fast. If she moved slow, Isaac would see it as her attempt to entice. Too fast and Isaac would think she was eager to be bedded.

She removed her jacket, her breast suddenly free of the confines of material. The cool air caused her areolas to pucker. The riding skirt seemed to require less time and all too soon she stood before him. If it had been Joshua she stood before, she would already be wet with moisture. As it was, she was dry. Her eyes held no desire, no love. She was there because of the bargain - that was all.

She could see the gleam in his eyes. She could also see the movement behind his dressing gown. Here was the devil and she had 24 hours in hell to look forward to. Her mouth grew dry.

'Please God, forgive me. And watch over my Joshua ' were her thoughts.

*****

Dougan carried Carrie out to his horse. He climbed in the saddle and she was lifted into his arms.

"Love, we can't leave Miss Bridget there with 'im. 'e is an animal!" Carrie complained as they rode back, her nestled in his arms. The cape, though warm, still managed to let the cold night air seep through to the naked bride neath it.

"Shhhh, love, Tis naught our concern at the moment. I need to get you home safe, and then we can talk."

Carried knew his concern. "Oy. 'e didn't do nuthin'. 'e never even touched me." She whispered to Dougan.

She glanced over at the quiet Master. The same could not be said for Bridget.
 
Isaac's eyes half closed to a steely lustful glint as Bridget undressed, revealing her splendid body inch by inch until she stood naked before him. His eyes swept over her from head to toe his manhood twitching beneath his dressing gown and making its presence visible.
Bridget's firm but smallish breasts quivered as she sucked in her breath, her tiny dark pink nipples were erect more due to fear of the unknown and the chill in the morning air rather than any desire. She stood silently her head down with one hand covering her mons and curly auburn bush.

"Lift your arms Bridget, there is no point to you hiding yourself, Fine clothes do nothing to enhance your beauty Bridget you are perfection, I shall take great pleasure in adoring that beauty."

He walked round Bridget's naked body stroking his chin not touching her but close enough to smell the remains of her perfume.

"Do you wish to use the privy? If you do you will find it down the hallway, do not speak to anyone you meet."

Bridget looked relieved that she would be away from him for a short while and made to gather her clothes.

"NO, my pretty one you must make the journey as you are, and when you return I will expect to see some sign of lubrication between your legs, you can manage that can you not?"

Isaac chuckled as Bridget exited his bedroom looking left and right to see if anyone was about and scooting down the hallway her breasts bobbing and her backside swaying in tandem. He had accomplished the first part of his plan, to humiliate her and ensure that she would do exactly as she was told.

Fully ten minutes later Bridget came back into the bedroom.

"Are you lubricated well enough to receive me now?"

Bridget nodded and held out her glistening fingers for inspection. He took her hand and slowly sucked each slippery glistening finger whilst looking deep into her eyes and murmuring his pleasure.

"Good girl Bridget, see, very tasty indeed , it can be done, now come and lay with me."
 
Last edited:
Do you wish to use the privy? If you do you will find it down the hallway, do not speak to anyone you meet. NO, my pretty one you must make the journey as you are, and when you return I will expect to see some sign of lubrication between your legs, you can manage that can you not?

Bridget made a quick dash for the toilet. She needed to do what she could to make sex with Isaac bearable. So she did the only thing she could think of - she thought of Joshua. Her dear, sweet love. Her fingers worked hard, rubbing that special place that after several minutes began to help her by producing the wetness that she needed.

She ran back to the bedroom to find Isaac waiting for her.

Are you lubricated well enough to receive me now?

Nodding, she quickly reached between her legs to swipe some of the dew found there. He lifted her fingers to his lips, sucking each digit into his mouth, looking deep into her eyes. It took all her willpower not to shiver in disgust at his touch, though he probably would have said it was with pleasure.

Good girl Bridget, see, very tasty indeed , it can be done, now come and lay with me.

And with that he took her to his bed. He bade her to climb up in the cool sheets, and she did as told. She lay down, still with her hands folded across her abdomen. She looked up at him as he removed his dressing gown with a flourish, his cock large and swollen and ready for action.

She was glad that she was not losing her virginity to this man. He climbed in beside her and she took a deep breath. Wasn't this what Joshua had planned on using her for? At least this would give him a month free mortgage.
 
Isaac took great pleasure in making Bridget feel uncomfortable and he knew that although she would cooperate with his demands she would not do so willingly at least until he had coerced her into more perverse activities. For the present he lay on his side with his cock pressed against her creamy thigh. The fact that she lay stock still with her hands across her abdomen staring at the ceiling was no more than he expected but he was not going to let her be just be a receptacle for his cum she would participate in his pleasure to some degree.

"Bridget my dear you shouldn't let your hands be idle as I examine your exquisite body intimately, I remember you had a delicate but firm grasp on what a rampant cock needs before being put to use.

He took one of Bridget's small hand and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft as far as they could reach.

Need I say more?" he enquired with a note of triumph in his voice.

He then continued his exploration of Bridget's body with his hands and tongue ready to seize on any sign that she found it pleasurable. Beginning with smallish but perfect breasts he kneaded each one in turn and teased the nipple of each one, pinching it hard and starving it of blood then releasing to let the nipple harden, finding no response he moved to Bridget's mass of auburn curls surrounding her mons, running his fingers lightly trough the curls he thought he detected a tiny twitch and he found her clit and began to massage it in tiny circles. To make sure he placed two fingers along her slit and found her still wet from earlier.

"Deny it all you will but your body betrays you, you want to be used like a whore"
 
Quite truthfully, Bridget found Isaac abhorrent and distasteful. However, she was here to seal a deal. Basically, she was a pawn in the whole deal. And she was stupid to think that Joshua actually loved her. When the 24 hour period was over, maybe she should leave this area completely.

"Bridget my dear you shouldn't let your hands be idle as I examine your exquisite body intimately, I remember you had a delicate but firm grasp on what a rampant cock needs before being put to use.

His shaft was thick and straining and Isaac took her hand and placed it on it. She could actually feel the smile on his face as Isaac used her hand to stroke it.

Need I say more?

He was smug.

Using his hands and mouth, he began to tease her, playing with her breast. Licking and squeezing her nipples, he seemed to be searching for something. Of what, she was not sure. She found that she actually wanted to just get it over with. She knew from what Joshua had told her that this would not be pleasant.

His hands found their way down to her clit where he proceeded to play with it, rubbing around and around. She felt the quickening in her abdomen and he ran two fingers along her slit. Showing her the moisture, he said,

Deny it all you will but your body betrays you, you want to be used like a whore

"Then do it. It is the entire reason that you wanted me, is it not? Or do you intend to talk the entire time? You wanted lubrication. You have it."

She had no sooner said those words than she suspected that she might have said too much. Her hand continued to stroke his cock during the exchange of words.
 
'Then do it. It is the entire reason that you wanted me, is it not? Or do you intend to talk the entire time? You wanted lubrication. You have it

To Isaac's twisted mind Bridget wanted action not talk, she was wet so she wanted to be fucked, well, so be it.

He rolled over onto his knees between her pale but strong looking thighs, her hand continued to stroke him up and down his length but moving faster now, stimulating his erection. He leaned forwards and sensuously licked his way from her breasts to her cherry red lips and pressed his tongue into her tightly closed lips.

"Tsk Bridget, you are ready to give me the use of your body but will not allow me the kiss that one friend bestows upon the other, I will let it pass this once , but be wary that you do not refuse me again. "

Isaac took both of Bridget's small hands in his and stretched her arms above her head and used the cord from his dressing gown to bind them together at the head of the bed.
He knelt back on his heels checking that the bindings were tight enough as Bridget wriggled apparently unaware that her breasts were dancing enticingly performing a wild dance on her chest. Isaac stilled them with a slap and pressed Bridget's knees down so opening her treasure with the ALI BABA of the flesh poised hungrily at her entrance.

Isaac closed his eyes as he pressed his manhood home the silky, wet, warmth of her channel taking him in. He paused for a moment before he groaned out.

"OHHH! Yess this is divine heaven, what have I ever done to deserve such reward?

Bridget's respite lasted fleetingly as Isaac played with her like a child with a new toy.
 
Isaac got between her thighs as he leaned in. Lips sucked and nibbled her breast before traveling up her chest to her neck. She felt the rasp of his tongue against the soft skin there. Then along her jaw before his tongue tried to gain entrance into her mouth. She refused, her lips pressed together hard.

Tsk Bridget, you are ready to give me the use of your body but will not allow me the kiss that one friend bestows upon the other, I will let it pass this once , but be wary that you do not refuse me again.

"I am neither friend nor lover. This is merely to fulfill a debt." Her voice showed neither fear nor passion, and her face held the same emotions.

That must have been the wrong thing to say as Isaac used his dressing gown tie to wrap firmly around her hands. Pulling tightly above her head, he tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. She tried to loosen them but he rewarded her with a slap to her breast before settling down to his pleasure.

Pressing her legs open, he proceeded to slowly slide his cock deep into her moist slit. Even with her eyes closed, she would have known the it wasn't Joshua's. Isaac's was larger around and kind of crooked to the left. He bottomed out, completely filling her and she arched her back in response. With a groan, he looked at her, his eyes glazed with lust.

OHHH! Yess this is divine heaven, what have I ever done to deserve such reward?

She bit her tongue to avoid saying exactly what was on her mind.

He started out with a slow fuck and she looked to the ceiling, trying to avoid participating in whatever he had planned.
 
Once he had settled most of his manhood inside Bridget's velvety moist tunnel he began to grind his hips against her, rotating his hips in a slow seductive pumping motion and smiling lustfully down at her. He noticed that although she was trying not to respond her back arched just slightly, pushing her hips up to him, so he lay down on her, their bodies pressed against each other. Bridget's breasts flattened against his chest, Her small pink nipples were like little hard peas digging into his chest.
For fully five minutes he took her body, claiming it and endeavouring to pressure her into surrendering herself to him. His hands skillfully explored her body, rippling the silkiness of her ribcage and thighs, lifting her legs to circle his waist and sliding his hands under her to grasp the twin globes of her pert round bottom.
However hard he tried Bridget stymied every move, seemingly impervious to him, just staring empty eyed at the ceiling.
Realising that a gentle approach was not having the desired effect he changed tactics, thrusting the remainder of his thick meaty cock hard into her, driving the breath from her and whispering in a sinister gloating voice,

"I thought that you were something of a lady and wished to be treated as such, seems I was wrong and you prefer to be used like a whore. Make no mistake you WILL eventually beg me to take you in every way possible"

Lifting himself up onto his hands he increased the pace and ferocity of his thrusts, pounding her innocent pink pussy mercilessly, her body thrown along the sheets, her breasts bouncing and dancing wildly.
His exertions were taking their toll and Isaac began to sweat, beads of moisture dripping from his brow.

"We will rest until we have breakfasted then we will see what else I can tempt you with"
 
Back
Top