The Only Male Cheerleader

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
Jack wanted to be a professional wrestler. Not everyone knew what they wanted to do, but Jack was sure. He'd studied jujitsu and gymnastics since he was small. He originally planned on being a high flyer, because his dad was short, but the genes from his mother's side had kicked in and at 18 he stood 6'4" and was still growing. Now he figured he could be a bruiser, or with enough training, an all-around great like the Undertaker.

At least, that was the plan. Then Dad got downsized and Jack was no longer going to the private school, or the judo dojo or the gymnastics lessons. Then Dad got a new job making a third as much at a start-up company in Flyover, USA. So one long car ride later and it was bye-bye NYC, hello Bumfuck! There wasn't a judo dojo or gymnastics school in the entire county, let alone at his new high school.

But there was a cheer squad. Not that Jack was excited about it, but they practiced the skills he needed. Flips, flexibility and shouting in front of an audience.

So that's how Jack found himself standing in front of the audition committee for cheerleader tryouts, the only guy in the auditorium. He'd just done a series of forward flips off a springboard into a double tuck twist and stuck the landing, not something most guys could do, and particularly amazing for a giant of a man.

Jack smiled at the three senior girls behind the table staring at him with their mouths gaping open.

"So, am I in?"

-----------------

OOC:

Looking for a female writer to play one or multiple cheerleaders. The idea is that Jack is about to experience a school year of banging the hottest girls in school. The first should be an aggressive girl sneaking into the boys locker room after tryouts and catching him in the shower. I can't wait for the first cheerleaders sleepover type party.

I'm not into anal, scat or BDSM. Light bondage is fun, oral, cumplay & tittyfucking a must.

Please PM me with your 1st post.

Thanks!
 
He was good, you had to give him credit for that, lean, athletic, flexible, and she was pretty sure he had a nice package lurking under his clothes, after a brief huddle with her underlings. They agreed, they all wanted a big fat cock on the team. The one good thing about being Senior Cheerleaders was they were all 18 and all fucking horny. Queen (or cheer captain as she was supposed to be called) Bee, Bridget and her 2 best friends had done a LOT together and they planned to do him together as well.

Bridget smiled, team captain, walking wet dream, and word was she was not just hot, but she was smart and hot. Her red curly hair was just long enough to tangle your fingers in and her coloring went perfectly with the green and white uniforms.

Her underlings, Bethany, a stunning brunette, and Bailey a platinum blonde both gave him the thumbs up and big smiles. It was going to be fun being stretched by him. Bridget attempted to look disinterested as she glanced at the score sheet. He was the last tryout of the day, since he had to use the boys locker room. She looked up and her green eyes had a glint of fire as he had stepped closer and she spoke.

"I think we can manage to fit you IN to OUR routine," she slightly emphasized certain words to gauge his reaction. If he was gay that would be NO fun at all. She noticed a slight rise in his shorts and grinned. "Welcome to the Cheering Wolverines." She reached out her hand, her nails were short but neat, all the better to play with herself with, but he didn't need to know that.

"So what size uniform do we need to order for you?" Bridget asked.
 
"I think we can manage to fit you IN to OUR routine." Jack was looking at Bridget's face. She was glancing at his crotch. The other two weren't glancing, they were staring. Openly staring. Nothing subtle about it. Which in turn prompted an involuntary physiological response. Jack was getting a boner. No way to hide it either. Not in his wrestling uniform from his old school.

It was a one piece with tiny suspender straps, made of tight, thin spandex and left nothing to the imagination. Jack's entire ridiculously sculpted physique was on display, and he wasn't wearing a cup. Being in a gym with a bunch of nubile girls trying out for cheerleading and especially the three babes behind the table judging everyone. They were already in uniform, a halter top that seemed to be ordered a size too small, and a tiny little skirt that barely covered their asses. Yeah, Jack was definitely sporting wood.

"Welcome to the Cheering Wolverines." She reached out her hand, and Jack took it, shaking it with a smile.

"Thanks. I'm glad to be here. Not that there are a lot of choices in this town. It seems like it's either football, football or football. I don't think anyone around here has ever heard of gymnastics." Or martial arts. There was talks of a wrestling team starting up in the winter, but that was months away, and they still didn't have a coach.

"So what size uniform do we need to order for you?" Bridget asked.

Jack laughed, shaking his head. "Um, fucking huge?" He spread his arms wide and turned a hundred and eighty degrees. "As you can see I am way too fat to buy off the rack." He was joking, there wasn't a scrap of fat on his form.

"Seriously though, I think you're going to have to take my measurements. 4X hangs off me, 3X is tight on the shoulders and drafty on my waist." He tapped his washboard stomach and smiled at the girls. "And 2X, well, before I rip the seems apart by breathing, 2X is more revealing than a wet t-shirt."
 
The rest of the squad had drifted away as they were mainly around to teach and fill in so it was just the three hot girls and this boy, who was proudly sporting wood. And it was very nicely sized as well, Bridget was mentally comparing it to her favorite toy, and she could see Bailey was almost drooling.

"Well I don't have a measuring tape on me, and you surely want to freshen up." She paused tapping her pen against the clip board that held the score sheets. "How about you swing by my place and we'll show you some of our special stretches and we'll Size You Up?" She printed her address on the back of his score sheet, wondering if he'd look at the notes about how limber he was and debates over his cock size and if it had a curve, and Bailey's notes on how he might taste.

Bailey had an oral fixation a mile long and with her white blonde hair, small luscious breaths and wide smile, well she looked like a walking fuck toy. Bethany was slightly taller than the other two with a slender willowy build and breasts that on anyone shorter would seem indecent.

"We hope to see you soon..." Bridget walked away and the three girls sauntered to the locker room.

The didn't rush, the locker room was empty except for them, and they stripped and teased each other about how aroused each one was. They took to the shower and washed each other as usual, but refrained from the usual orgasm filled play as they wanted to wait for their new toy.

So they left the showers, even more aroused and glowing. They drove together in order to have more time together, plus they lived in the same quiet little cul de sac. They pulled into Bridget's driveway and giggled. They been talking about Jack non stop the whole way.

All of their parents were rather absentee, and being the youngest child they didn't have to worry about siblings anymore, so they met at whoever's parents were out of town at the moment.

"We should order something to eat, I don't think we'll want to leave the house once we get him here." School hadn't started yet, and it was Wednesday so Bridget picked up the phone, ordered a couple of large pizza's, as the girls all had a good appetite and had no trouble finding creative ways to 'work' off the extra calories.
 
"Well I don't have a measuring tape on me, and you surely want to freshen up."

Jack nodded. He had worked up a sweat during his tryout. Plus he could use a good wank in the shower. Flirty or not, these three girls weren't going to offer to get his rocks off for him. Life just didn't work like that. Dear Penthouse forums...

"How about you swing by my place and we'll show you some of our special stretches and we'll Size You Up?"

Or maybe he just hadn't been hanging around the right women. Jack smiled at the line, not letting her trip him up or break his cool. To his credit, he was right in there with the flirtation himself.

"Hey, just make sure to bring the extra long measuring tape. I'm larger than I look."

Bridget handed him his score card and he turned and walked away when one of the girls said, "We hope to see you soon..." Jack waved without looking back.

He skipped the wank in the shower. He took a shower, and made damn sure he cleaned himself thoroughly. No BO was going to keep him from whatever the hell these girls had planned tonight. Jack got dressed in a clean Wrestlemania t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Plaid boxers and white socks rounded out the outfit, though he wasn't sure if the girls would even see those. Normally he wore briefs, running without them invariably hurt his dick as it slapped against his thigh, one of the problems with having a big cock, but he had learned from experience that girls tended to prefer boxers. So when he went on dates he wore boxers. Not that this was a date, exactly, and he was going to Bridget's house. How much sexy time would they really get with her parents home?

He got out to his van, stowed his gear and got into the driver's seat. Yes, van. And not some sweet new model ride either, his parents couldn't afford that. Jack had bought this thing from a junkyard and cobbled it together himself over the last couple weeks he'd been in town. Turning on the overhead light he pulled out the score card and read the front. He'd scored very high. All those years of Gymnastics paid off. Then he flipped the card over to get the address.

That's when he read the notes. Jack stared at the card, his jaw dropped and his cock getting harder the more he read. How did he taste? How big was it? Did it have a curve? It wasn't just one liners either, the girls had obviously passed the card back and forth between them, talking about how limber he was, but mostly commenting on his cock. Did they really think having a guy on the team would automatically make him their private sex toy?

Jack smiled. Let's hope so. He was a little offended, at first, but the thought of banging any one of those three girls was enough to overcome any offense. All three of them was too much to hope for.

He got lost on the drive to Bridget's house. He was new in town and the roads still confused him. He saw a pizza guy and flagged him down to get directions to the right rode. Luckily the pizza guy had just made a delivery on that street or he wouldn't have been in the area. It wasn't until he had parked in front of Bridget's house that he realized his house was literally the house behind hers. There was a significant yard, and trees marked the property line, but he could see his house behind hers. She lived on a dead end, no outlet type street, coming from NYC Jack would have initially called it an alley, so he had never driven down it before. Funny how these things worked out

Jack walked to the door and double checked the address before he screwed up his courage and rang the doorbell. He took a deep breath. He hated meeting parents.

He had no idea what was waiting for him on the other side of that door.
 
Bailey answered, wearing a itsy bitsy teenie weenie electric blue bikini, which set off her white blonde hair, and showcased her smaller breasts. Bethany was wearing a black bikini with a halter top which supported her much larger breasts and was gobbling up a thick slice of pizza.

Bridget was carrying a couple of drinks and wore a red bikini that with her red hair and fair coloring made her look delectable. "We changed into something more comfortable and ordered food. I hope you like meat on your pizza, we have a supreme, pepperoni, and an Italian sausage and black olive."

She leaned over to give Bethany her drink, who was lounging on the couch, and then handed Bailey her drink. "We usually wouldn't gorge before stretching out, but we had a feeling we'd need to pace ourselves differently for you."

"Please sit down, eat, what do you want to drink?" Bridget asked taking a slow drink of her cold water, letting the condensation drip off onto her pale flesh and feeling it slide down her neck and between her breasts.

Bailey bounced up and down a little before sitting next to him, "We want you to feel welCUM, and hope you'll feel like you Fit In." She picked up her slice of pizza, "I love pepperoni, I just love meat."

Bridget got him a drink and returned to find her friends were practically stripping him, saying he must feel over dressed.
 
When Bailey opened the door she was wearing even less than before. The bare midriff top and skirt had been replaced with a blue bikini that left practically nothing to the imagination. Even her nipples were visible under the fabric of her bikini. Getting lost and having to talk to the pizza guy had definitely gotten his mind off just how incredibly sexy these girls are. One look at Bailey and his hard-on came back with a vengeance.

She let him in to see Bethany and Bridget both wearing next to nothing, or rather, enough to not get arrested at the beach. Barely. Then Bridget leaned over Bethany, giving him a great display of his cleavage. That's when the tent in his jeans became particularly obvious.

"We changed into something more comfortable and ordered food. I hope you like meat on your pizza, we have a supreme, pepperoni, and an Italian sausage and black olive. We usually wouldn't gorge before stretching out, but we had a feeling we'd need to pace ourselves differently for you. Please sit down, eat, what do you want to drink?""

Jack smiled, closing the door behind him as he walked into the room. He took a slice of supreme and sat down. "Everything here looks good. He smiled at Bethany and Bridget. "Very good."

Jack took a bite of pizza, letting the girls see him look each of them up and down as he chewed. "Better than very good. I'll have a coke or pepsi." He locked eyes with Bridget. "If you don't mind."

Bailey got right in his line of sight, her breasts right in the center of his vision and bounced up and down. The effect was hypnotic. Then she squeezed in right next to him, pressing herself against him and said, "We want you to feel welCUM, and hope you'll feel like you Fit In. I love pepperoni, I just love meat."

Bridget left the room to get his coke. They sat in silence for a minute, eating their pizza and ogling each other. Jack almost finished his slice before Bethany stood and insisted he was wearing too much to get accurate measurements. She walked over and pulled him off the comfy chair to his feet, spilling Bailey to the floor. Before he could protest, she had his shirt up to his armpits, so he raised his hands and she pulled the shirt up but not off, so Jack couldn't see what was going on. But he felt hands on his chest and then his pants being undone and pulled down around his ankles. He wasn't sure who was doing what, but he could feel his uncut cock straining against the fabric of the boxer shorts. The tip was poking out from the bottom of the left leg of his boxer shorts, the foreskin just a little wet with pre-cum.

In the back of his mind he was wondering how they were going to get his jeans off over his sneakers.

-----------------

OOC: I could set the scene further, but I don't want to control your characters.
 
Bridget returned to find the girls stripping him. She giggled as they realized they had forgotten to take his shoes off.

"I see you got distracted," she winked at her friends, and offered him the icy beverage. "I probably should have warned you, we have a demerit system and letting someone else take your clothes off counts as a demerit."

She licked her lips, "Perhaps we should demonstrate," she paused seeing him clad in only his boxers. "Bailey, Bethany, stretch position number one."

The two girls sat spread eagle, breasts touching, feet touching and went through about 5 minutes of stretching before Bethany managed to get Bailey's bikini top off.

"Bailey would you like to take or give?" Bridget asked.

Bailey smiled, "Both."

Bridget asked Bethany, "Since you got her top off do you want to give or take?"

Bethany replied. "Take," and removed her bikini bottoms. Both girls had a neat little mound of short hair, and you could tell that the carpet matched the drapes.

Bridget retrieved something as Bailey assumed a position on all fours with her face in Bethany's lap and her rear sticking up.

"Would you mind timing this, Bailey gets 10 minutes per item removed."

Bridget sat down near Bailey's ass and said, "Begin," Bailey began going down on Bethany, and Bridget was paddling her ass with a ping pong paddle.
 
At 5'7", Bethany was a tall girl. But even on her tippy-toes she couldn't quite reach the end of the -shirt at the tips of Jack's fingers. So when Bridget started speaking Jack took ithe t-shirt off the rest of the way himself. He tossed it on the seat behind him and accepted the drink, not sure what to do with his pants around his ankles. So he sipped his coke and and listened to Bridget talk about demerits.

When the other two got in position to stretch Jack sat, put down his drink and quickly got off his shoes then his socks and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. Bailey and Bethany quickly had his complete attention. First they both did splits, spread eagle. Now any guy seeing any girl do a split immediately imagines her doing that with his cock buried deep up inside her. Seeing two beauties like Bailey and Bethany had Jack wishing they were both on him, rubbing their bikini bottoms against either side of his cock shaft. Then their tits met and fuck if he didn't get rock hard right then. The way they started wiggling and writhing against each other Jack was fixated on watching their breasts press against each ofher forcing the other girls's tits to move around.

The advantage was definitely Bethany's and about five minutes later the brunette's giant tits won out and Bailey was wearing only a scrap of a bikini bottom. That didn't last long.

Jack was staring at the slender girl's erect nipples as Bridge decided what happened next. Bethany stripped off Bailey's bottom, exposing her tuft of blonde hair. Within seconds she was untying her bikini bottom and stripped that off too, her legs still spread wide, exposing a glistening hole of folds withouth a bit of brown hair on top. Bridget left the room as Bailey all but dove into Bethany's pussy, her ass in the air, pointed at Jack, her own pussy spread wide and dripping with her wetness. Jack considered driving his cock into her right there and then but waited. All this talk about demerits, he wanted to be sure he used the rules to his advantage. Fuck it was close though. His cock was hard, he was surrounded by three hot girls, the giant was ready to fuck!

Bridget came back and asked him to time it as Bailey started to eat out Bethany and Bridget started spanking he blonde. Jack fumbled with his pants, taking forever to find his phone because he was too busy watching the sapphic orgy in front of him to look at what he was doing. He set the timer for twenty minutes and put the phone down. He took a long pull from his soda, working out his plan.

Jack stood and walked over in front of Bridget, his bulge a few inches above her eye line. Once she was solidly staring at his crotch Jack put his fingers in his waistband and pushed his boxers down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and his cockhead was millimeters from Bridget's forehead. It was as thick around as a coke can and about as long as two cans stacked on top of each other. The foreskin had receded just around the tip, so there was a hint of purple poking out from under it, with a heavy bead of precum hanging from the end. If it had been fully erect the foreskin would be fully receded, exposing the head, the shaft would have been longer and thicker and the curve would be very pronounced. Right now the curve was just hinted at. His balls hung heavy in Bridget's line of sight, each one a little bigger than a golf ball. His crotch was covered in short, curly hair. Maybe if they asked real nice he would let the cheerleaders trim it up for him.

After he let Bridget stare for a few moments he leaned over, put one hand on her shoulder for stability and deftly untied her bikini top. He removed it, letting her tits fall free. Without a word he leaned a little further down, his cockhead all but touching her lips, distracting her as he untied her bikini bottoms and removed them, the fabric running across her clit as he pulled them between her legs.

Jack stood. He looked at Bethany and saw her staring at his shaft as Bailey pleasured her. He walked over to the brunette and undid her halter, taking it off and freeing the obscenely large orbs. Jack smiled as he stared at them and felt his cock throb. He would do everything in his power to titty-fuck those monstrous melons today.

Jack walked back to Bridget, standing in front of her with his cock pointing at her again, close enough to lick.

"So, when Bailey is done working off her demerits, how are you two going to work off yours?"

Jack worked his pulman muscle making his cock jump in front of Bridget. "I want to follow the rules, after all."
 
Only when her top came off did Bridget fully understand her error. She had not actually seen the girls strip him of any clothing and when he undressed them she realized she was caught. She didn't mind, basically because his cock was beautiful, and she had wanted to see him naked.

It was a win win.

She had dropped the paddle and was spanking Bailey's pink bum barehanded, and when his phone buzzed Bethany was dripping wet from several orgasms. Bailey had juices running down her legs, and Bridget was wondering how best to turn this to her advantage.

"Do you want to give or receive from Bethany?" she asked (give is penetration receive is oral for him both would be titty fucking oral)

"Do you want me to serve my demerits with Bethany or enjoy them individually?"

Bailey felt left out having lost all her clothing all ready and turned to look at his decadent cock and poutily said. "This is what I get for giving in to my oral fixation."
 
Jack smiled at Bailey. Oral fixation, huh? He'd have to remember that. Something told him that if he asked her for a blow job between classes he wouldn't have to twist the blonde's arm. He winked at her and then sat down, his cock standing straight up in his lap.

"Well, if I understand this right, I want to recieve from Bethany and give to you Bridget." The queen bee was in total control of the situation. Jack wanted to shake that up a bit.

"Just to be clear, I want to feel those giant tits of yours around my cock Bethany," he held the brunette's eye, "and watch you try to get my cock in your mouth until I explode cum all over you like a fountain."

Then, after some pizza and maybe another coke, and after Bailey has helped me get this monsterto full size," he looked at the head cheerleader, "I want you to ride my cock as deep as your fuck hole can take it. You look like a wild ride Bridget, you think you can last twenty minuteson the beast?"
 
One at a time it was, and Bailey stretched out laying down so he could straddle her. "Bailey why don't you help keep Bethany's tits wrapped around him. I'll time it." She smiled at him stretching out on the sofa, watching Bailey move so she was massaging and manhandling Bethany's bountiful breasts.

"All you have to do is thrust," Bridget said, looking at Jack as she slide one of her neatly manicured fingers into her pussy.

"Have you ever heard of fisting?" she asked Jack, letting him know that these cheerleaders were tight in all the right places, and could let loose when necessary. She didn't need to reveal that she'd popped Bethany and Bailey cherry cunts and asses, with a toy that was above average for their pussy's and delightfully shaped for their bums.

She'd popped her own cherry long before they thought about sex toys.
 
Jack moved down to the floor, straddling Bethany. Bailey spread the Brunettevs tits nice and wide for him and Jack placed his mammoth fuck stick right inbetween. Playing with her nipples, Bailey pushed Bethany's titties tight around Jack's cock. He let Bethany try and get her lips around his cockhead for a minute before he started to thrust.

First he went easy, getting a feel for it, putting one hand on Bailey's shoulders for stability, but once he had the rythm he started pounding those tittties hard, pulling back until only the tip was in and ramming in deep, trying to fuck Bethany's mouth at the same time.

---------------

OOC: I don't want to god mode your characters here, so the post is a little short.
 
Bailey continued to massage Bethany's breasts, pushing them together to form a soft tunnel of boob for Jack's cock. Bailey knew Bethany wasn't as orally fixated, and knew what her weakness's were and so she began to tweak and tug on Bethany's tits, knowing the more turned on Bethany was, the more enthusiastic she would be at sucking cock.

Bailey often sucked on the toys after a play date, and so was known as a oral slut, and despite Bridget asking her not to, she had tasted more than half of the football team, and she had taken her punishment with a smile from Bridget.

Bethany in turn was sucking slurping licking, trying to snag a lick as the tip popped up between her breasts doing a good job of keeping the head covered when it emerged from her cleavage. She gasped and sucked harder, when Bailey began tugging on her tits. She silently thanked Bailey for knowing how to make this an unforgettable experience.

bridget attempted to look bored as she glanced every now and again at the clock, knowing she was going to let him go for fifteen minutes or until he spewed a load on Bethany, which she would then make Bailey clean up as punishment for pouting, and take Jack for a little one on one time in the play room.
 
People say titty-fucks are as close as you can come to fucking a cunt, but it wasn't really the case. At least not in Jack's opinion. The texture was different. Pussies have muscles in them that contract and constrict. Tits are softer and all the pressure comes from holding them together. It's a very different experience and Jack liked them both.

After watching the girls fuck each other and then nearly ten minutes of hard thrusting and Bethany eagerly slurping at his cockhead, Jack was fit to burst. He pushed Bailey aside and moved to a one knee kneeling position. Reaching down he grabbed Bethany by the back of the neck and pulled her to a sitting position. Moving his hand up he ran his fingers through the brunette's hair and grabbed hold right at the scalp, getting a nice handfull of hair. Then he shoved her head down on his cock, thrusting foreward and slamming the cockhead against her lips. Jack started facefucking Bethany fast and hard, and it only took a moment until he started to cum.

The first blast came while half his cockhead was in her mouth during the outstroke. It filled her mouth with cum and as he pulled back he plastered her face with ropes of sticky-hot jism. He held her in place with one hand in her hair while the other stroked the salami between his legs, jacking wave after wave of cum onto her face, splattering into her hair and dripping down her chin onto her tits. The last few rounds he aimed the firehose downward and made sure her nipples and belly got some of his fuck juice.

When he was done he moved his cockhead from one nipple to the other, slamming and poking them with his cock until there was plenty of cum on his dick. He turned to Bailey and smiled.

"Come here and clean me up," he said with a grin.
 
Bailey didn't need to be asked twice, and she considered looking to Bridget for permission, but decided it was worth any punishment to suck him. She knelt in front of him and licked up and down the shaft cleaning up the prodigious amount of spunk he had exploded. She wondered how long it had been since he'd ejaculated, as she recalled how the sweetest shyiest football players had thick cum, unless they were habitual masturbators.

Jack was a mouthful as she stretched her lips around the tip and worked her way down the shaft, her tongue moving as much as it could as she engulfed him. She felt him pressing against her throat and she purred in pleasure. This was the true crux to her oral fixation she loved feeling the warm hard flesh against the back of her throat, it was a sensation no food, no toy could duplicate.

She got off on deep throating, and some of the football players knew it. Meanwhile in the background Bethany asked permission to shower, and Bridget gave it.
 
When a man has a full-on hard-on, not just aroused but fully erect, it's hard to focus on anything but getting off. There's a drive, a need, a force of hormones overriding their brain focusing them solely on getting release. Right now Jack was fully erect, but he had just cum. He was going to soften unless Bailey worked him over well enough to keep him hard. And to be fair the girl had considerable oral skills. She was throwing herself on his dick so eagerly she was practically choking herself on his cock.

But Jack saw Bridget fingering herself and he decided he wanted to be a part of that too. Jack slipped his hand behind Bailey's head, holding her on his cock, the head pressed up against the back of her throat, listening to her gag for a few seconds before he said, "Ok my eager little cocksucker, we're going to move now."

Jack stood, slowly, keeping Bailey on his cock, and walked backwards, aiming himself toward the couch. When he got there he put one hand on the back of the couch and lowered himself down so he was sitting on the edge of the couch right at Bridget's belly. He released Bailey to her own devices and leaned back against Bridget's belly. His right hand came down and started to fondle one of her tits, while his left hand came down and joined her fingers, running over her pussy.

Jack didn't say anything. He couldn't think of anything worth saying, he just reveled in the moment.
 
Bridget just smiled and moved her hand up to her perfect breasts. After a girl had gotten pregnant in their class last year all their mother's had developed a protectiveness and so they were all on birth control. It didn't matter that until now they had zero interest in getting fucked by a dick. What was important was that condoms would be unnecessary.

Bridget wondered sometimes if Bailey had given it up, especially as she got caught about once a week swallowing some athletes cock. Not that it mattered, Bridget had popped their cherries physically, if not masculinely. Right now she was enjoying the show, watching Bailey get him all stiff again.

She wanted him hard for her demerits. "I'm ready for my 20 minutes of pounding punishment when you are."
 
Jack slipped a single finger inside of Bridget, curling it up toward his palm, seeking out that wet, sandpapery patch. His palm pressed down on her clit and he squeezed down on it, grinding against her. His other hand found a breast and he pulled on her nipple.

"Oh you're ready, are you? Oh Captain, my captain, I don't think Bailey is ready to stop slurping yet, are you Bailey?"

His finger found her g-spot and Jack began rubbing it as his palm worked her clit and his other hand pinched and pulled her nipple.

"Are you sure you're ready now? Don't you want to cum for me first, gushing your sweet juices all over my hand? You want that, don't you?"
 
"Bailey would suck you dry if you let her," Bridget knew just how orally fixated Bailey was and saw her slurping nod in agreement. "Once she gets a taste she just won't quit until she's sure you are satisfied, or she passes out from lack of oxygen. She doesn't quite know her own limits."

Bridget spoke slowly, calmly, enjoying what she realized was either an experienced man, or a very well read one as he toyed with her g-spot. "I didn't know you liked it so wet, or I would have......." the rest of her thought was swallowed up in pleasure as her body pulsed, hot, wet, and ready.
 
Back
Top