The Magic Ring

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
It had sat up on Jack's uncle's fireplace mantle for as long as Jack could remember. His uncle had called it the one ring and when little Jack hadn't gotten the reference he called it his Bilbo Baggins ring and when that didn't help his uncle gave him a copy of the Hobbit and sent little Jack on his way. The Hobbit wasn't an easy book to read for a seven year old, but Jack struggled through it, loving each new adventure Bilbo found himself in. He never did figure out why his uncle called it his one ring though.

That was eleven years ago. Today was the middle of Septemeber in Jack's first year at college. He wasn't at school right now though because his uncle had died. The funeral was nice and they read the will yesterday. His uncle had no family besides his brother, Jack's father, and had left everything to him. Except his 'one ring.' That he had left to Jack.

Jack was back on campus and out of respect was wearing the simple golden band on his right ring finger, after all, he didn't want people to think he was married. He'd made a few calls to different people in his classes to get the notes he'd missed while he was at his uncle's funeral. RIght now he was knocking on the door of a girl who lived down the hall who was in his 100 level survey of western civilizations class.

Neither one of them had any idea what was in store for them.

-----------------------

OOC:

The premise is that Jack's ring is magic, when worn on the right ring finger it makes all girls near him increasingly horny. The longer they're near him the hotter they get.

What I'm looking for is a female author or authors to play multiple roles as Jack seduces a number of girls around campus. He will most likely be with these girls one at a time though I don't mind multiple partner scenes if you're up for writing them. Or to put it another way, while you will be expected to write multiple characters, you don't have to write them simultaneously. If you're interested please send me your introductory post. Thank you.

I am into breast play, cum play, light bondage and occaisonally multiple partners. I am not into anal, BDSM, bathrooom, violence or force.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to hearing from you
 
"It feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes . . . uh huh, uh huh . . . " Tessa bobbed her head and sang along with the music coming from the speakers sitting on the edge of the desk in her dorm room. Tessa herself sat, well, more accurately sprawled, across her bed trolling through the web, though she was supposed to be getting a head start on a paper for her western civilizations class. But it was early yet, and her roommate was out, which was a mega bonus as they had yet to figure out the whole rooming together thing.

A knock on the door brought an end to the singing, and Tessa was able to reach across the short space from the bed to the desk to turn down the volume on the speakers. "Hey, come in!" Tessa called out, bouncing up on the thin college issued mattress to a cross legged position and scattering the loose assignment sheets she'd had stacked up next to her.
 
Jack opened the door as Tessa sat up. Her breasts were still bouncing a bit from the transition. He stared for a second then shook his head to clear it and met her eyes.

"Hey Tessa, uh, I'm back and I was wondering if I could get your Western Civ notes."

He smiled at her in an easy, comfortable way. He was dressed in a Calvin & Hobbs copyright infringement shirt, but the creator had never liscensed the comic strip so all the merchandise was a copyright infringement. This one had the titular characters dancing. Jeans completed his outfit, nothing too fancy for the drive back from home. He had medium length brown wavy hair and blue eyes. Jack sported a full beard he kept trimmed. As long as he kept it trimmed no one seemed to card him.

Jack leaned against the doorway. "Is that Taylor Swift? I haven't listened to her since that first or second country album."
 
"That's truly sad. You've no idea what you're missing," Tessa responded, swiping back a stray hair from her face. Her tight pony tail from that morning had loosened considerably, and now stray strands of her light blonde hair framed her heart shaped face. She grinned up at him, her dark blue eyes twinkling with her teasing.

"Cool tee by the way," Tessa added as she started collecting the papers that had gone flying due to her bouncing. She flipped them over one by one as she picked them up, checking for the name of the class to which it belonged. "That's my favorite comic strip. Calvin is a genius, and you can't help but love Hobbes!"

Her Western Civ notes were of course one of the last papers she picked up. Tessa scanned it quickly before holding it out to Jack. "Why did you skip class? Too many hot dates?" Tessa asked, then immediately flushed pink. Why had she asked that? True, she had been living on the same hall and attending the same class with Jack for the last three weeks, but she hadn't noticed quite how good looking he was. It made her regret the casual grey lounge pants and simple cotton tank top she was currently wearing.
 
Jack nodded at the Taylor Swift comment. He never really liked moden pop. Nowadays people retroactively call Sinatra pop, but there was a world of difference between the two. He liked old blue eyes.

Speaking of blue eyes, there was something sparkling about Tessa's. The way her hair framed her face drew him in as she talked about Calvin & Hobbes. He entered the room, leaving the dooropen as she picked up the papers. He watched her, enjoying the way her body moved under her cotton tank, the bounce of her breasts, the roundness of her ass as the lounge pants tightened when she bent over, making the pants very tight for a moment and then loose as she righted herself. He should have helped her, it was the gentlemanly thing to do, but he was distracted for the few seconds it took her to gather them up.

He managed to get out a "Yeah, I grew up on Calvin, Dilbert and Snoopy. Oh and the Far Side."

She handed him the paper on Western Civ and made a comment on him having too many hot dates then blushed. Jack smiled easily at her, over reaching and taking her hand instead of the paper. It was like something electric passed between them and Jack felt his cock throb, his pants constricting. He was already turned on from Tessa, but this was a quantum leap forward.

"No, you are definitely on the list of hot girls I would ask out."

Jack released her hand and took the paper from her.

"Just had to go home for some family stuff." Saying he had to go home for a funeral would kill the mood. And right now, after a rather sad week, Tessa was making him feel really good, and Jack wanted to keep that going.

"I like your outfit. It's," he paused, taking a deep breath and gathering his courage, "really sexy. You look amazing Tessa."
 
She took a deep breath, stuck her chest out and dazzled Jack with her nipples. He tried not to stare at them as Tessa complimented him, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. He felt his dick get hard, harder than it had been in a long time. He could feel his pants straining against the size of his erection, not realizing that the magic flowing through him was making him bigger than normal.

He looked up to her eyes as she finished the compliment, and gave her a smile. Then Tessa said any girl would want him and Jack grinned wickedly. He stepped forward, all but closing the distance between them, the tent in his pants nearly touching her bare midriff. Something, he didn't know what, was giving him confidence he didn't normally have. Jack pur his hands on either side of Tessa's exposed belly. Electricity and heat flowed through him. His magically engorged cock broke the zipper on his pants and the boxer covered cockhead pressed against her belly.

"Any girl Tessa?" Jack asked, his hands moving up to the bottom of her tank top, pressing the cotton up until the sides of his fingers were touching the outer swell of her breasts through her bra.

"Do you want me Tessa?" His thumbs curled in toward her midline, pressing down on either nipple, starting to rub them.

"I want you Tessa." The precum oozing out of his cock was soaking through the thin cotton boxers and getting her belly a little wet.

In the back of his mind he knew the door to her dorm was open, and he didn't care. He was so horny right now he couldn't stop himself. When he spoke there was passion in his voice, but he didn't raise the volume. It was almost conversational.

"I want to fuck you Tessa. I want to fuck you hard. I want to fuck you like an animal. I want to fuck your mouth. I want to fuck your tits. I want to fuck your cunt. I want to flood every crevice of your body with cum until it over flows and coats your entire body in sticky-hot fuck juice. You want it too, don't you Tessa. You want to be fucked hard, like a whore, used over and again until you're nothing more than a slut, cuming over and over, begging for a taste of my hot, thick cock."

Jack leaned closer, letting her feel his body pressed against hers, waiting for her answer. He hadnever said ananything like that before in his life, and the back of his mind was telling him he was about to get slapped. Hell, they'd barely said more to each other than hello before today. Whatever was giving him this confidence was driving him on.

"Say yes, Tess. You want me to fuck you."
 
Tessa ran her fingers over his cotton clothed cock and Jack half groaned, half growled in reply. He wanted her, needed her, and in this moment he wasn't sure he could ztop if she said no.

"Yes, Jack. I want you to fuck me. I want to be your whore."

Jack's hands wrapped around her tits, squeezing them once, intensely. His fingers traced back, catching her nipples, pulling on them, stretching them to the limits of the bra. He grabbed the top, ripping it off over her head, leaving her in the bra.

"Get that bra off, slut, I want your tits naked and you playing with those nipples like the fuck toy you are."

His hands moved while he was talking, slipping under the elastic of her lounge pants waist. His left hand shoved between her legs and started rubbing her through her panties. The right hand swung around behind, caressing her ass then squeezing one cheek then the other. Keeping up a steady rhythm on her pussy, Jack pulled his right hand up and pushed down her pants and panties, down over her ass. The fabric pulled against her front as he rubbed her and he moved his hand to her front, pushing the clothes down, coordinating with his left to minimize the time away from her cunt.

"Fuck, your cunt is already sopping with cum! You are a horny little slut, aren't you?"

Jack moved his hands, getting her pants and panties down to her knees, then spreading her legs wide enough to dip a finger inside her, his middle finger curling, seeking out her g-spot as his other hand rubbed her clit.

"You're even wetter in here fuck toy. You're a whore who needs to get fucked and fucked hard aren't you?"

Keeping up the assault on her pussy Jack bent his head, taking a nipple between his lips, suckling it and nibbling on it. After a minute or two he released her nipple and pulled his hands away. He brought his fingers up, wiping her juices on her tits, then took a step back.

"You're a slut Tessa. My slut. My whore. Tell me you're my whore Tessa."

He waited for her to reply, knowing what a state she was in, knowing she must be close to coming. "Don't touch yourself fuck toy. I'm going to give you a mind blowing orgasm, but first you have to strip for me. I want you completely naked, standing in the middle of your dorm room, like the cock hungry cum-drinking slut you are. Strip Tessa. And then beg me to get you off. Beg me for your release."
 
"Please fuck me, Jack. Make me cum."

Jack stood there admiring Tessa taut, young body. That she was beautiful was undeniable. That she was the cause of the immense hard on in his pants was without question. He wanted to fuck her, to feel her pussy pulsing around him, screaming for his seed with every sloppy, slurping noise as he plunged into her warm, soft, pussy. And a beautiful pussy it was, with a strip of blonde hair begging him to cum inside. Her tits were full, with perfect little pebbles for nipples. He wanted to roll them between his hands, slurp and suck on them over and over and drive the raging hard on between those amazing tits.

Instead he stood there, looking her up and down like an object, evaluating her like he would a sports car. After almost two full minutes he spoke.

"Whore, I didn't say I was going to fuck you, I said I was going to make you cum. Oh I am eventually going to fuck you. And when I can promise your sopping, slutty cunt will be stretched like never before. My cum and yours will mix together inside you and slop out of your fuck hole, dribbling down, no, flowing down your legs. When you cum down from that orgasm you will beg me to fuck you again, over and over into oblivion."

He stepped up to her and slappeed her pussy. "Spread your legs slut." He waited for her to comply then worked the two middle fingers of his right hand inside her. Having found her g-spot a moment ago he returned to the wet, sandpapery patch and began rubbing, slowly.

"Your first orgasm will be from your g-spot. You will stand here and take it, you will not touch yourself or me. I will not touch your clitoris, or your nipples or anything else, just your g-spot. You may speak. Tell me how you feel, tell me what you want. When you cum, and you will cum, you will not fall down. You will not sit down. You will stand there and cum, like a good slave. Do you understand, slut?"

---------------

Ooc: I can't wait to see how Tessa reacts. If you have any questions, ask. Jack will not stop rubbing her g-spot when she cums, fyi.
 
"I can't . . ." Tessa panted, her eyes wide and her face beginning to glow with a fine sheen of perspiration. A look of desperation crossed her face as she tried to hold herself steady, while her body trembled with the work he did inside her. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum."

When Jack heard those words his left hand slapped Tessa's ass, the loud sound echoing out of the room and down the hall. He dropped to one knee, giving him a better angle and put his hand on her hip, giving her something to steady against. Then his fingers, already on her g-spot, sped up. They pressed a little firmer up against that small part of the vagina, but they rocked back and forth and front to back at a much higher speed.

"Cum, slut. Cum hard. Cum all over my hand. Cum all over your legs. Cum all over your dorm room floor. Cum harder than you ever have before. Cum knowing that I made you cum with two fingers. Cum like the skanky whore you are who would do anything I ask just so I will make you cum again. Cum knowing that you're my slut now. Cum knowing I'm going to use you like a fucking sex toy. That's what you are to me Tessa, a living sex toy built for my pleasure. Cum, knowing that I'm going to cum all over you, marking you as mine. Cum."

Jack grinned. He wasn't this bold yesterday. He know what changed, but he liked it.
 
"Oh, you have to stop now," Tessa whimpered, reaching out to lightly push Jack's hand away. "Let me do something for you," she bargained.

Jack pulled his fingers out of her, brought them to his lips and took a long lick with his tongue.

"Mmmmm. You taste good Tessa. I want more." He pushed three fingers into her this time, seeking out her g-spot and rubbing it back and forth a few times, watching her reaction before he pulled his fingers out covered in her slick. He stood and rubbed the juice all over one of her nipples. Then he bent down and lapped it up, letting the flat of his tongue run against the hard, sensitive bud.

"SO good, let me do that again." He moved his fingers to her slit, pushed inside and scooped out more of her juices, being sure to work over her g-spot. This time he ran his hand over her clitoris. His other hand held her up as he brought her juices to the other nipple. rubbed his fingers all over her and lapped it up.

"Your pussy feels so tight Tessa. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my cock, to feel your pussy clenching me, over and over again as I pound your slutty little cunt. In fact..."

Jack undid the button on his pants, and stepped back, kicking off his shoes and pushing down his pants and boxers. His cock stood out in front of him, hard and erect. it seemed bigger than it had ever been before. It was pulsing and throbbing, pre-cum oozing from uncut tip. He stepped back to Tessa and ran his cock up and down her slit, getting her juices all over his foreskin covered cockhead.

Jack let go of his cock and grabbed both breasts, squeezing them as he kissed Tessa. One hand dropped to her ass, pulling her against him, letting her feel the length of his cock against her belly.

Finally the kiss broke and he spoke the words Tessa had hinted at earlier. "Suck my dick, slut."
 
Tessa came again, her juices flowing out of her, as Jack played with her clitoris and nipple. He suspected it was his promise to "fuck her slutty cunt" that sent her over the edge. He had every intention to make good on that promise, but first he wanted to see his new plaything covered in his cum.

The image of Tessa's beautiful face covered in white, gooey spunk filled his mind. It was everywhere, covering her forehead, dripping off her eyes, covering her lips, in her hair, and flowing down her chin onto her breasts, giving her an amazing pearl necklace. The image came to him unbidden, unbeknownst, flowing from the ring and filling his mind, increasing his desire.

Jack's cock throbbed at the image, jumping and pressing against Tessa's body as she knelt down, his foreskin covered cockhead leaving a broken streak of precum up her body, catching on one tit, pushing it to one side as she finished kneeling, making his cock bounce in front of her face as she knelt in front of her.

It was huge. Jack had masturbated almost everyday of his life. He knew his cock as well as any guy knew their cock. It had always been big, bigger than most guys. But today it was longer, at least a foot, and thicker, about as thick as a coke can. The head was particularly thick, the crown was visible under the foreskin, and the tip had pulled back, exposing a bit of purple with a few drops of pre-cum left on it, even after smearing on Tessa's frame.

Jack could see the want, the lust, on Tessa's face as she stared at the glorious manhood that stood exposed in the middle of her dorm room. She touched him, a gerntle caress, pulling back the foreskin and giving him a gentle kiss on the tip. Jack let out a rather loud moan at the caress. Fuck that felt good. Then an urgency shook him as he realized just how badly he needed to cum.

His own hard on had been raging in his pants, growing to an obscene size the whole time he had been playing with Tessa and making her cum and cum. He needed release. Jack smiled. That's what a fuck toy was for.

Tessa smiled up at him and then pressed forward,, getting her hands in position and then stretching out her mouth and engulfing his cock with her mouth. She took the whole head in her mouth and rubbed her tongue over it, her mouth making a series of sloppy, slurping sounds.

"That's a good whore," Jack said, then let out a long moan, expressing his pleasure.

Tessa leaned forward, taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth until Jack felt his cockhead push against the back of her throat. Jack moaned again, loving the feel of his slut's mouth on his cock.

"Fuck, that's a nice mouth."

Jack found his hands pushing their way into Tessa's hair and curtling into fists against her scalp. Bth hands full of hair he pulled her back off his shaft until he felt her teeth bump his cockhead's crown. He stopped and smiled down at her.

"You're a good fuck toy, Tessa. Now you are going to fuck my cock with your slutty mouth. You're going to fuck mme hard hard, taking as much of my cock as you can. Imagine your mouth is your pussy and bounce on my cock, slurp at it with your tongue. If you do a good job I will reward you with cum. I'll fill up your mouth with cum, fill your belly, and then pull out and coat your face and tits. You're going to be my cum covered fuck toy, Tessa. That's what you want. To me covered in my cum, to be indelibly marked as mine. To feel my hot spunk all over your body and deep inside your body.

And when I'm done I'm going to watch you eat up all that cum and then I'm going to fuck you. You want that don't you? To be filled with this monster cock, to feel it filling your insides and then feel my cum deep inside you. That would make you cum, wouldn't it. Having my cock buried all the way inside you. You're going to be coming all over my cock, like a good little slut."
 
Tessa's pleading and begging only served to make Jack's cock throb. She caressed his balls and lapped at his shaft and made a valiant effort to deep throat him. But Jack wanted more. He wanted release.

"Fill me. Mark me."

"Oh my dear, sweet fuck meat," Jack said as his hands once again moved threw her hair and got two good grips, "I'm going to fuck your mouth cunt so damn hard. You're going to be gagging on this mammoth cock meat, and loving every second of it."

He kept his dick buried in her mouth, the tip not quite touching her throat. Then he gave her commands.

"First slut, take one hand and start rubbing that sloppy fuck slot of yours. But don't cum. Don't you dare cum. I want your cunt wet and sopping for me when I fuck you hard and raw."

He waited for her to comply, his dick still in her mouth. Once she got up a good rythmn he commanded her again.

"You are one cock hungry cum slut, aren't you? Well, fuck toy, take a deep breath and get ready. You're about to get face fucked by this monster cock. That turns you on, doesn't it? Servicing your new master. Knowing that you are here to please me, to be used by me, to be my fuck toy, my cum slut, my sex slave. You are here to be my cum dumpster, a receptacle of sperm, to make your Master cum, over and over and clean up his tasty cock juice. Take another deep breath. Good slut. Here we go."

Jack didn't pull her off his dick. Instead he held her head in place and pulled his ass back, bringing his dick further and further out of her mouth, then he slammed forward, ramming his cock against the back of Tessa's throat. Then he did it again, keeping the same pace, slowly out and hard in, just like fucking a pussy, but with her warm mouth and tongue caressing him. Jack started to move faster, picking up the pace, but he was already close.

It was only a moment or two before he slammed his cock into her mouth for the final time and exploded. The first to rent if cum escaped against her throat; blast after blast of sticky, white goo. Jack was already pulling out when the second wave hit, filling up the inside of her mouth as his cockhead pulled free from her lips, the rest of it painting her lips. He had a second of reprieve before the next burst exploded, covering her eyes and forehead in cum. Jack pulled her head back, releasing her with one hand to point his dick down, blasting out three more waves of cum to completely cover Tessa's most excellent breasts in sticky, white glory.

He took a step back and admired his handiwork. Jack grinned as he felt his cock throb. It seemed to be getting harder, not softer.

"Fuck. You have never been more beautiful, you sexy little whore. Now eat up my cum, slut."

Jack kicked off his shoes and pants in preparation to fuck his new toy. In doing so he saw the girl standing and staring in the doorway. He was standing there, dressed in a Calvin & Hobbes t-shirt and socks, his mammoth cock covered in spunk and saliva, sticking straight out, with a curve it it, pointing up. Tessa was on her knees, coated in his cum.

Jack would normally be embarrassed, but for some reason, he wasn't.

"What do you think?" He asked the new comer. "Beautiful, isn't she?"
 
"I suppose. If you're into that sort of cheap slut thing." Her eyes travelled down his body, lingering on the hard appendage still proudly raised. Her hazel eyes came back to his. "And it looks like you are."

Jack shook his head at Marry's Cheap slut comment. He also noticed her time spent looking at his tumescence. It made his cock throb, jumping a bit as she looked at it. She was aroused by him as well.

Normally, he would be awkward, or extremely embarrassed in a situation like this. Right now, he wasn't either of those things. If anything, he was bold and proud of what was going on, which is how he would want to be in a situation like this.

Jack patted Tessa on the head affectionately as he faced Mary. "Cheap? No. She's not cheap. But a slut? Oh yes. You're my slut now and you love it, don't you Tessa?"

Jack waited for her reply and then walked over to Mary, reached behind her, his cum soaked dick nearly touching her, and shut the door. He locked it with a click. They were only inches apart from each other.

"It's your room Mary," Jack said, looking her in the eyes. "You're more than welcome to stay. We'd appreciate a discrete audience. Up to you. Me? I promised my new sex slave that I was going to fuck her nice and hard. Didn't I promise you that my sweet little cum slut?"

When Tessa replied he turned and walked away from Mary. "Good job eating up all my cum like a good little slut. Now up get on the bed, face down, ass up. I want to pound you nice and hard like the horny little skank you are."
 
It was only the middle of September in Jack's first semester of college. He didn't know about Mary's proclivities. Frankly, he didn't care. If she wanted to watch, she could watch. If she didn't, whatever. What Jack was particularly focused on, at the moment, was getting his dick buried deep inside Tessa's sloppy, wet pussy.

He walked upto her and rubbed his hands up on her hips and then down her body, over her ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them nice and wide, getting a long look at her.

"Good little slut. I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Jack let her go. His left hand gave her ass a nice, hard slap. His right hand moved to the base of his cock, getting a nice, firm grip. Holding her hip with his left hand, he maneuvered his dick to her cunt and rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit a few times before he pushed in a bit, aiming his cock up and getting just the tip of the head spreading her labia. Jack put both hands on her hips and grinned.

Jack let out a throaty moan and growled out, "Here it comes, slut, get ready to cum!"

Jack thrust into Tessa, hard, spreading her open, grunting as the crown of the head forced it's way past her entrance, and getting part of his shaft inside her. He let it rest there, partially inside her, and turned to Mary and winked. He pulled out an inch or two and slammed forward again, pushing Tessa down into the paisley comforter. Back out, stopping when he felt the crown get past her entrance and leaned forward to ram hard into trying to bury the whole thing in one good thrust. He didn't make it so Jack did it again. All the way out to the crown, then back in hard. Out to the crown, thrust into her. Out to the crown and ramming it home.

Jack felt his balls slap against her and crowed. He looked down and saw his cock buried to the hilt inside of Tessa's pussy.

"Fuck, you are one tight little cunt, slut. Look at all it took to get my cock all the way inside your fuck hole." Jack released her with his right hand and gave her other ass cheek a slap.

"You feel good whore." Jack reached forward and grabbed Tessa by the ribs and pulled her upright so her back was against his chest. His hands moved to her titties and squeezed and kneaded them, his cock buried inside her the whole time.

"Tell your roommate how good this feels slut. Tell her how much you love being my little fuck toy, my sex slave, my cunt whore, my cum slut. Tell her how many times you came on your Master's cock. And rub your clit while you're doing it, I want you to keep cumming all over my cock, like the slut you are."
 
"Perhaps I should help her?" Mary asked, aiming her question at Jack with a conspiratory smile as she pressed a knee to the mattress in front of Tessa.

Jack caught Mary's eye and smiled back at her. "Oh, you definitely should. If you're into that sort of cheap slut thing." Jack thrust up into Tessa, making her whole body bounce as his cock buried deeper inside her. His hands squeezed her boobs pulling his hands forward until he held a nipple in each hand. He pinched them nice and hard and pulled her breasts up by her nipples, putting all the weight of her breasts and the pinch of his hands all on her sensitive nipples.

"And it looks like you are," Jack said to Mary.

He pulled back until his dick was halfway out of her and thrust back in, bouncing Tessa again. Then again. Then again, waiting for Mary to join them.

"Tell me Mary, have you been fantasizing about this? Eating your roommate out? licking up her slit and clit? How long have you been wanting this? When you thought about it was her pussy full of cock? A big thick cock that is spreading my slut's pussy nice and wide? Are you going to slurp up all Tessa's tasty, slutty cum? Lick it all up off my shaft and balls like a good little slut? Are you a good little slut Mary?"
 
Back
Top