Breed My PA

XXXHacker

Literotica Guru
OOC: Closed for Browneyed_girl

IC:
Charles Cochran is a 37 year old multimillionaire who is famous for building his deceased father's startup software company into a global corporation. At 6'7" 255lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, he wasn't in the best of shape, but his smarts made up for not having a six pack, and was still considered good looking, even before the ladies got to his 8" uncircumcised cock. He and his wife, Chelsie, have also been involved in many philanthropic endeavors and are well renowned across the world. for years, Charles and Chelsie were trying to conceive and have children, but never were able to successfully get pregnant.

Secretly, Charles and Chelsie have a dominant/submissive relationship, not the full '50 Shades' kind of submissive, but still, Chelsie would do anything that Charles asked her to do. Chelsie is also bi and would switch to being dominant when with a female. The two of them would together have a college aged sub that would submit to both of them, while Chelsie still submitted to Charles, and in turn, would pay for all of the sub's college expenses.

One day, as Chelsie was coming home from a charity event, her limo was struck by a drunk driver and her, the limo driver, and the drunk driver, all died within days of the accident. Knowing that they had been trying to conceive, she had requested in her will that her eggs be harvested from her body such that they could be used to conceive via in vitro and a surrogate mother. What was reported in the news was that the doctors were successful in harvesting the eggs and were kept in cold storage. In private, the eggs were harvested, but it was determined that she was the source of the couple's infertility. Charlie's sperm was tested and determined to be very fertile and could still fertilize a woman's eggs.

18 months have passed since Chelsie's death. Charles has been able to cope fully, especially with the help of his current sub, Penny Parker, and is ready to move on. However, Penny is about to graduate college and move back to her hometown for a job she has lined up. The cover for the submissive relationship was that the sub would have the job of Personal Assistant to both Charles and Chelsie. When the current sub was about to graduate, she would find the next girl suitable to be the next sub for them. Charles, on his own, decided to devise a plan. His next sub would be a girl who would have as close of a resemblance to Chelsie as possible. After going through the normal training procedures and ensuring that this sub will fit his needs, he planned to offer the sub a permanent position as the woman who would pretend to be his surrogate mother having Chelsie's embryos implanted in her, but in reality, is being bred by Charles naturally, and being close enough to Chelsie in appearance, no one would be none the wiser. This sub would become Charlie's full-time fuck toy and would spend years being bred by him to have as many children as possible.

Penny is not made aware of these long term plans, but is told in finding the next sub to find someone that closely resembled Chelsie as possible. She managed to find a potential candidate, and after an initial phone interview that seemed like a normal Personal Assistant interview, this candidate is currently being driven to the mansion for an in-person interview.

As he's waiting for this candidate to arrive, Charles can feel his cock starting to swell, knowing where this in-person interview will eventually lead to.

Nineteen year old, Kelly Chase stared out the tinted glass window from the back of a dark sleek car. She couldn't have told you the make or model of the car if her life depended on it (a Cadillac, maybe?), but it was nice. Very nice. She absently patted the soft leather of the seat and enjoyed the fresh, deep scent of a new car. Her eyes were focused on the small shrub trees they passed as they pulled up the drive, but her mind was on her upcoming in person interview.

The phone call had gone well. Or at least, she thought so. She'd been able to answer all the questions with reasonable intelligence and no fumbling, and they'd set up a second interview, even providing the transportation. It was almost too good to be true. A job with Charles Cochran, as his personal assistant no less, was guaranteed to open doors of which most college students could only dream. Kelly might only be in her sophomore year at the U, but she'd always believed long term planning was the key to success. And this opportunity had success written all over it. Of course, that was if she lived through the interview.

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as Kelly stepped from the car. She brushed at her dark business like skirt and self-consciously adjusted her pale blue blouse so that it didn't cling too tightly to her full D cup breasts. Her skirt was a little short maybe, hitting a couple inches above the knee, but it was one of her favorites, making her feel good and thus boosting her confidence. And if it showed a little bit more of her slender legs, well, it couldn't hurt, right? Kelly had done her best to dress to impress, from taking time to style her long dark hair in soft waves to wearing silk thigh highs. She'd even applied a touch of eye shadow to heighten the light blue of her eyes, a detail she usually skipped for lack of time when running to class.

Tossing her hair back and lifting her head with determination, Kelly climbed the stairs toward the mansion with every intention of getting herself hired.

Last edited:
As Kelly walked through the door into his office, Charles couldn't help but let out a silent gasp. He didn't think it was possible, but he found a woman just as sexy as his wife. She had a similar facial makeup to Chelsie, she was a little more petite than her (of course Charlie would be changing that in due time, hopefully), and she had the same nice, big titties that Chelsie had. He had to compose himself as best he could, considering his cock was rock hard, to not just bend her over his desk and fuck her immediately.

Charles stood up as Kelly reached his desk. "Good morning, Ms. Chase. I'm Charles Cochran, and might I say, you look very nice today." They shook hands before they were both seated.

Charles took our a folder with a document and handed it to Kelly. "Let's get down to business. I was very impressed with your phone interview for this position as my Personal Assistant. As I'm sure you're aware, Ms. Chase, my wife was killed 18 months ago by a drunk driver, and part of this in-person interview will include certain details about my deceased wife's and I's privacy. As such, I need you to sign this confidentiality agreement. In layman's terms, the agreement says that what is discussed in this interview between the two of us remains in this room, and if either of us reveals anything to the public that the other does not want shared, the offended party has the right to sue for defamation. I will need you to sign this agreement before we move forward with the interview."

Charles took the paper back from Kelly and placed it on the desk. "Thank you, Ms. Chase. However there is one thing I need to correct based on your comments. You are not being hired by my corporation." Charles said, slowly turning in his desk chair. "You are being hired by me personally. There is no Human Resources, no code of ethics, no harassment policy. There is just me and you. This relationship we will be entering must have a high level of trust, and I need you to be able to inform me if you are uncomfortable with anything that is asked of you. From this point forward, throughout the entirety of this arrangement, whether it ends today or years from now, anything I ask of you, no matter what it is, there is no push back, either you do it, or you will resign from the position. If you refuse to do something I ask, I will not force you to do it, but the act of refusal will be interpreted as offering your resignation. However the confidentiality agreement stands, and if you desire to leave, for whatever reason, you can be rest assured that as long as you do not break your side of the confidentiality agreement, I won't break it either, no matter what your reason for leaving is. Does this make sense, Ms. Chase?"

Last edited:
"I can tell you look nervous, Ms. Chase." Charles said. "Let me put your mind at ease for a moment. The fact that you are sitting in my office means that you are being offered the position. If you want the position, it's yours. This interview, under the confidentiality agreement is to discuss the nature of this Personal Assistant position, discuss everything that it entails, and if you then decide you want the position, you will begin immediately. This is a 24/7 position that will require you to live here at the mansion. You will have time to attend classes and have a personal life, all of which you will have to clear with me beforehand, but unless I have an event that will require your presence, I will grant it. Any questions so far, Ms. Chase?"

"I'm not sure how we would arrange that just yet, Ms. Chase, but you can be assured that we will find a way to take care of it. Your job is to keep me sane and satisfied, and I will remove any barriers to accomplishing that." Charles said, before letting off a couple of grunt and shifting in his seat. His cock had gotten so hard from how similar Kelly was to Chelsie that he couldn't wait any longer, even though he was going off the normal script with this interview.

"Excuse me for just a minute, Ms. Chase." Charles said, reaching for his phone. "Ms. Parker, please step into the office."

A few seconds later, Penny opened the door and entered the office completely naked. The 5'8" 185 lbs chubby woman approached Charles. Her long, straight brown hair was covering her DD breasts, which she brushed behind her to show him her tits. Her round butt and full hips were right in front of Kelly, when Penny said, "What do you need, sir?"

"Ms. Parker, Ms. Chase's outfit has made the fit of my trousers painful. I need you to fix that." Charles said, neither acknowledging Kelly.

"Yes, sir." Penny said, walking around to Charles side of the desk and going underneath it. Out of Kelly's view, Penny unzipped Charles's pants and fished his cock out before using her left hand to stroke his foreskin back and forth, while licking his cock and balls.

Charles let out a moan before saying, "Thank you, Ms. Parker. Apologies, Ms. Chase, but I needed to make myself more comfortable. I'm sure you have some questions for me."

"And what exactly is wrong with being a slut, Ms. Chase? What is wrong with being sexually active and acting on those desires? I am very dominant sexually. Ms. Parker is very submissive sexually. My wife, when she was alive, submitted to men, but was dominant with women. While Ms. Parker still assists me with all of my business's needs, she also submits to me sexually, but that is because she likes submitting. And I take care of Ms. Parker's financial needs in exchange for submitting herself fully to me." Charles said before groaning as Penny kept sucking his cock. "If you want this job, Ms. Chase, to replace Ms. Parker now that she has graduated with all of her college costs paid for by me, this is what you are signing up to do."

"Whenever I desire, Ms. Chase." Charles said, standing up. "If I have had a long day of meetings, and I want you to strip me and help me relax, you'll do it." From under the desk, Penny undoes Charles's belt, drops his pants and removes his shoes, pants and boxers while Charles removes his tie, shirt, and wife beater. "If I'm in a boring long conference call and I need to appease my boredom by having you suck my cock, you'll get under the desk. If I am desiring to taste your pussy. You bend over and give me access." Penny then bends over and lays down on the desk, her feet barely touching the floor. Charles puts two fingers in her pussy. Penny lets out a loud squeak as she's starting at Kelly, eyes connecting. "And if I want to fuck you.." Charles lines up behind Penny and thrusts into her, with Penny letting out a loud moan as she's being invaded. "...you accept my cock."

Charles slowly pistons in and out of Penny's soaking wet pussy as he makes eye contact with Kelly. "If you want this job, Ms. Chase, then you will join us in our nakedness. Otherwise, the door is behind you and we'll pretend this meeting never happened."

Charles always relished this moment, when a new sub begins her submission to his. He couldn't help but thrust harder as he watched the striptease unfold in front of his. Penny's moans were getting louder as Charles was fucking her faster. Penny also was bisexual and was getting turned on watching the display, eventually surrendering to her body. "Oh, sir. Your cock... And Kelly's body... It's too much, sir... I'm Cu..Cu... AAIIIEEEEEE!!!!" Penny screamed as her body started to convulse in orgasm.

Once Kelly had stripped naked, he flipped Penny over on the desk and began to fuck her missionary. He slowly went in and out to compose himself for a moment. "Satisfied that you did what I told you to do, yes. Satisfied completely, no. I'm going to be using your pussy next after Ms. Parker's has taken my first load of cum. You need to prepare your pussy for my cock to take you."

Charles continued to fuck Penny as he watch Kelly submitting to him. He enjoyed watching Kelly do as he commanded. He could feel his own orgasm impending; he just needed to fuck faster to reach it. He kept at the same speed as Penny continued to convulse and orgasm from the fucking. Without stopping, Charles reached into his desk and pulled out a dildo he liked to use on Penny from time to time, and threw it at Kelly. "This should help make things go faster, Ms. Chase."

Back