Hello out there!

Smalltownlass

Virgin
Good evening all! I have been around here reading and chatting for a few months and think it is time I introduced myself. So, here goes.

I've been married almost 10 years now. He works full time; I manage the house and small farm. Our marriage is as vanilla as it gets. Despite many conversations and a few failed attempts to spice things up it has stayed that way. We get along well and are great partners in this adventure called life but there's no spark. Sex seems like one more chore on the list: feed animals...check, laundry,....check, cook....check, sex....check.

After months of contemplating I have learned that I crave feeling safe, cherished, and loved. I am on the submissive side but will not submit to just anyone. I am a very strong, capable woman and I must feel sure that my man has the strength to lead and guide me. With the right person there isn't much I won't explore but it takes time to build the level of trust needed for me to open up.

When happy you will find me quite free spirited. Randomly singing, dancing, or quoting favorite books happens often. When stressed I tend to get a little cranky and withdraw from the world. I love snuggling under my favorite soft blanket to read or watch a movie.

There is so much more I could say but this is already much longer than I intended. Thanks to those who stuck with me this far. I hope you enjoyed my rambling. I look forward to learning more about you.

I read the whole thing. I'm a little winded, but I made it. :D

I hope you find what you're looking for here, there really is someone/something for everyone!

Aww, thanks. Hopefully I didn't bore you too badly. I believe you are right, it's just a matter of timing. 🙂

It wasn't boring, it was well-written. I sent you a PM welcoming you to the community. Take care.

Good evening all! I have been around here reading and chatting for a few months and think it is time I introduced myself. So, here goes.

I've been married almost 10 years now. He works full time; I manage the house and small farm. Our marriage is as vanilla as it gets. Despite many conversations and a few failed attempts to spice things up it has stayed that way. We get along well and are great partners in this adventure called life but there's no spark. Sex seems like one more chore on the list: feed animals...check, laundry,....check, cook....check, sex....check.

After months of contemplating I have learned that I crave feeling safe, cherished, and loved. I am on the submissive side but will not submit to just anyone. I am a very strong, capable woman and I must feel sure that my man has the strength to lead and guide me. With the right person there isn't much I won't explore but it takes time to build the level of trust needed for me to open up.

When happy you will find me quite free spirited. Randomly singing, dancing, or quoting favorite books happens often. When stressed I tend to get a little cranky and withdraw from the world. I love snuggling under my favorite soft blanket to read or watch a movie.

There is so much more I could say but this is already much longer than I intended. Thanks to those who stuck with me this far. I hope you enjoyed my rambling. I look forward to learning more about you.

Welcome to the Lit boards. Wishing well in your quest. From the sound of it, we are on a very similar journey. Here is to our paths perhaps crossing some time soon...

I love your sweet words. I hope you find what you are seeking :rose::rose:

Enjoy the fun of Lit. There are a lot of nice folks here, disregard the ones that are not nice. Have a great evening.

Pm sent! Hope to get a chance! I know your pm box is blowing up!!

Welcome to LIT. Your post sounded very exciting and adventurous.Enjoyed your remarks about becoming submissive to the right guy. Just the thought of you being mine, makes me want you even more.I can visualize your beautiful body now and love what I see. You are way too young to be neglected and have all that unleased energy and love bridled inside. I am an experienced 68 year old man from the midwest who is also New to this.I enjoy just talking to women about anything, love role playing and can easily be whomever you want me to be. Im honest and upfront with any questions you may have and i know how to be respectful to women and not push my agenda onto women. Whatever you like...l like .... I hope you can also drop me a PM and share our interests.

Last edited:
Back