Cock Sounding

MrHappyLondon

Experienced
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Posts
37
I've just gotten into sounding my cock when I masturbate. For those that don't know, this is placing objects down you urethra. This is pretty intense, and only very slightly painful (easily avoided by applying more lube!) I've been experimenting with various household items, incluing my toothbrush. The best thing I've discovered so far is a very fine artist's paint brush. I can get it about 5 inches into my cock without any pain or problems and it feels really really good.

Anyone else into this? Any hints for a newbie? What make for the best sounding rods
 
Try the rubber or plastic fishing worms. I use K-Y jelly with them for easy insertion. What i like best is they are soft so you don't have to worry about damage to pecker. Have fun, I do.
 
Going to move this to bdsm where there are quite a few guys with experience in this!
 
Here's a site with simple access and good information about sounding and some other edgey play. (http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/index.php) Most of the sounding threads are under the "body mod" heading.

Items that are uncoated, stainless steel with well rounded/tapered heads may be the safest and easiest to sterilize. Medical dilators or sounds would be a good choice. Special care should be given to sterile methods if you want to minimize infection issues.
 
Omg

OMG, I love sounding when I mastebate in my panties ! ! ! I love using a knitting needle, I can get 6 inches in. I cum so hard !!!!
 
My favorite for sounding

I have a ball chain(think the old time sink or bathtub chain) that's about 12" long with the eye on the ends removed. I've been playing with it since I was a teenager using mineral oil, or baby oil for lube. Now that I older and starting to experience ED I've gone back to it because you can cum even without an erection. In fact is some ways it's better longer orgasm, more intense coming with it in place. If I "trap" it in my bladder when I cum the semen has to squeeze around the balls to pass, incredible. If it's free to move it's amazing how far you can propel it through the air.
 
Back
Top