The Good Student (closed to Spankmegirl23)

She felt his lips on her kissing her she moan and return the kiss her hole body relaxed for the first times in days their bodies grind against each other and soon she felt his hand at her skirt pulling it up her body needed this but she had to give him a life but the nee become stronger as he freed himself and moved back between her legs and soon pull her panties to side and pushed in she moan her body shake up need for him to fuck her.

Her hand in his hair pulling him for a kiss as she lifter her legs around him and he thrusted his hips and pushing in so deep she cried out loud but looked at him " Shawn we shouldn't do this I'm married we couldn't be be together for other 8-9 months if we choose to" She didn't want to but she place her feet on ground and he popped out she missed it she pushed him back light and stood near the bed looking at him he didn't try to hide it she sigh he was so not ashamed she loved that bout him she wish she felt that way with her husband but she felt it with him.
 
Shawn stood by the door, his pants partway off, his cock jutting out, stunned. She had stopped. His mind reeled. After all the desparate wanting, she had stopped. He looked at her. It was so obvious that she was aroused.

He reached down and pulled his shirt off. "No Marie," he said with a trembling voice, "you want this. I want this." He jerked his pants and briefs down and off, then walked towards her. "Take off your clothes Marie, before I tear them off," he ordered.

His hands were on her blouse, opening the buttons roughly. She was breathing hard, her chest heaving, which only inflamed him. When the last button popped off, he pulled her blouse open and down off her shoulders. He groaned as he saw her nipples tenting the fabric of her bra. He pulled the straps off her shoulders, and reached around for the clasps.

She reached for his hands, offering a faint "no."

His reply was to grab the bra in the back with both hands and pull hard. The fabric tore and he pulled it off, her big tits bouncing free. She gasped, falling back on the bed, moving away from him. But he was on her immediately, grabbing her skirt, opening the buttons, panting, "You are mine. I will make you mine!"
 
Last edited:
Marie seen he was stunned she had stopped she did want him she knew he felt that.She sigh as he pulled his shirt off and began to talk his voice was trembling but she could see the control he was taking with her knowing she wanted this she walked as he stripped the rest of his clothes off than order her to take hers off or he would his tone getting more steady and sure of this new role he was taking to.

Soon his hands was pulling her shirt apart buttons flying as he pulled her breathing got heavy she was more turn on then ever this side of him she knew he would not hurt her and knew she was fighting the need she had for him.He pulled her straps down of her bra and reached around to the clasps and she reach his hands and offering a no and then she felt him pull hard she sigh and gasp as her tits was now to his view.She fall on to the bed moving away from him.

But he was on her Immediately grabbing her skirt opening the buttons his chest was against hers his body weight was on her and she knew she could push him away but as he told her 'You are mine I will make you mine' Her body was under his spell almost but she couldn't let him go on living in hiding they would have to hide what they was for a long while.She felt him push off her skirt and panties and she gasp reaching up she pushed on his chest and she flip herself but before she got up he was against her again his hands reach her wrist and held them above her head she let out a moan and after she gasp feeling him kiss her shoulder and bite down a bit she felt her body almost submit to him.She knew right then she wanted this ,she needed this ,she needed him.
 
He had pinned her to the bed, her big tits squished against the mattress. She had moaned as he had pulled her arms forward, and again as he had bitten her shoulder. His cock was pressed against her ass, as she squirmed beneath him. He growled as his legs forced hers open, and his cock dipped down. He rocked his hips back and forth a few times, until the head found her wet opening. He thrust deep into her, growling harder, "Your cunt is wet and hot. You want this, as much as I do."

He started to fuck her, driving as deeply as he could from this position. Marie writhed beneath him, as he took her with his cock, fucking her hard. He took one hand and put it in her hair, pulling her head back, "Is that what you want Marie? Tell me!"

When she gasped a reply, he move back until he was kneeling on the bed, still embedded inside her. He stopped moving and, grabbing her hips, forced her to move on and off his cock, back and forth. Her glutes flexed as she moved and it proved too irresistible a sight to him. He raised his hand and brought it down hard on her right cheek. She shrieked and froze, and he spanked her left cheek. He pulled out from her and began to spank her, hard, back and forth. After a dozen whacks, he pulled her head back again, asking, "will you ever stop seeing me again?"

When she said she wouldn't, he thrust back into her and started fucking her hard.
 
She felt him force her legs apart but she did want this and this new new of him makes her want him more for some reason she felt his cock rub against her pussy and she moan loud as his cock found her opening and he thrusted in deep and she moan out as he began to fuck her telling her she wanted this too.

She felt him so deep in the position her legs was not open a lot so his cock was deep in her then she felt him remove a hand from her wrist and grab a handful of hair and pulled it back she let out a moan listening to him her reply was a gasp then felt him move her back as she got to her knees with him still deep in her she felt herself unable to stop fucking him and seen he was on his knees but she was the one moving her pussy tighten on him.

Then felt a slap on her ass Her body shudder and she froze and she felt other slap she sigh and felt him pull out and before she could ask she felt him go back and forth spanking each cheek she cried out in both pain and pleasure as he went on and soon felt her cheeks turn red and felt him grab a hand ful of hair and she raised back to her knees as he pulled her head back asking her 'Will you ever stop seeing me again" She gasp tell him she wouldn't she cried out loud as her thrusted back in her fucking her hard it didn't take her long to throw her head back and felt him whisper to her 'You are mine" As she cum hard and felt him cum and as she smiled as she felt him relaxed on her back she fall herself pass out nit meaning to.
 
He lay on top of her for some time, partly supported by his arms and legs, not wanting to crush her. She grew silent and still, as his breath slowed again. His cock was still wedged inside her and, as he shifted, he felt his cum drip from her.

God, that had been the most explosive fuck of his young life. He had spanked her! where had that come from? she had liked it, came hard after it! He would do that again, and soon. So fucking hot!

He ground against her slowly. Had she passed out?

He listened to her breath, and felt reassured. And with that reassurance, his lust asserted itself again. He slipped out of her, and watched the gush of semen from her cunt. He had cum so much inside her, and wanted to do it again.

He rolled her gently onto her back, her big tits swaying and settling into place. He knelt between her legs and positioned his cock. She was relaxed, so he could still easily slide into her. She murmured and stirred as he penetrated her. He started to move, his cock hardening with the sensation. "You are mine," he breathed.
 
Last edited:
She sigh as she felt being moved and looked up at him as he was now between her legs she relaxed and felt him enter her again she sigh as he began moving slowly she should knew would take him long to recover she felt herself coming more awake as he moved.

She had passed out again damn she did the first time they got together she felt her ass grind against the bed as he moved in and out of her and felt it being a little sore but she had liked it she had like the control he was showing her.
 
"Welcome back," he said softly, as she opened her eyes and smiled at him. He continued to move his hips slowly, his cock easing in an out of her. It was so different than what they had just done. He had spanked her and taken her hard. But this was soft and gentle, if you ignored the fact that he had entered her while she was still unconscious.

Supporting himself on one arm, he took her free hand and stroked her face, then trailed it down to her breasts, and gently traced and kneaded her soft mounds. His hips automatically began to move more forcefully, as his arousal mounted.

He set his hand back down, so that he could fuck her more easily. "Play with your breasts for me sweetheart," he told her, and groaned she obeyed him.
 
"Ohhhh Marie, that is beautiful," he shuddered, as his lover cupped and squeezed her breasts repeatedly. She was rougher with them than he would have dared to be, her fingers sinking into the soft globes.

She smiled at him, as though enjoying the effect she had on him, and began to tease him, "Do you like my big tits Shawn? I've seen you watch me in the hallways, staring at me."

"Did you always want me? Did you dream of stripping me bare? Of fondling me? Like this?"

"Do you like it when I pull my nipples?" she asked, pinching her erect flesh.

His pace increased, as did his force, as his lust mounted.
 
She moan as she woke god she couldn't believe she passed out she smiled as he was in her moving slowly it was different now it was more soft and gentle .She squeezed her tits and nipples for him as he moved in and out of her.

She smiled at him, as though enjoying the effect she had on him, and began to tease him, "Do you like my big tits Shawn? I've seen you watch me in the hallways, staring at me."

"Did you always want me? Did you dream of stripping me bare? Of fondling me? Like this?"

"Do you like it when I pull my nipples?" she asked, pinching her erect flesh.

His pace increased, as did his force, as his lust mounted. The effect of her naughty chat he was fucking her faster and harder her moans began louder as he began more forceful with fucking her soon she arch her back and came with a loud scream.
 
She must like it hard. Every time he fucked her strongly, she moaned loudly and came quickly. He had started slow and loving, but her dirty talk had brought out the animal in him. She had teased him, playing with her tits, and his only response could be to fuck her fast and hard. Her big jugs shook in her hands as she arched her back and came. He growled as he met her, thrusting deep and cumming hard into her waiting womb. He pounded her, until their climaxes ebbed. As he slowed, he lowered himself onto her, pressing his chest against hers, bringing his lips to hers, murmuring, "I love you Marie."
 
As they clam down she heard him and she sigh looking up at him " I do love you but we cant be together for awhile" He sat up.She bite her lip as she felt his cum drip out as she sat up laying side way on his lap and looked up at him

" The past few days was the most painful short days in my life i hurt in every way but i did once love my husband that's why i married him but soon i wasn't happy we tried things and now you came in my life I've been happy but you are still my student for a few more months i tried to let you have a normal life a girlfriend who cares for you and is your own age"
 
He had closed his eyes when she had told him they couldn't be together. The thought of being without her made him want to slit his wrists. He pulled back, his cock sliding from her, and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, his legs extended. Marie moved close to him again, laying on her side across his lap.

The closeness of her breasts to his cock was seductive and he could feel the beginnings of new arousal. He listened to her reasoning, then shook his head. He took her chin in his hand, and said firmly, "Marie, I want you. I don't want some girl. I want you."

"I know we have to keep this secret until I have graduated. I am fine with that. But I do not want to stop seeing you, and I don't think you want to stop seeing me."

When she protested again, his voice grew firmer, "you promised."

He rolled her body towards him, until her big boobs were hanging over his legs and her ass was over one thigh. He grabbed one of her buttocks and squeezed, "Don't you remember? You promised you wouldn't stop seeing me?"

He raised his hand and brought it down hard on her ass. Marie yelped at the spank, but didn't more. "Remember?" he asked. His hand rose again, and again. He started giving her a proper spanking, asking periodically if she remembered. As he did, he became aware of a warm stickiness dripping onto his thigh. He thought again, "she Likes this."
 
She looked up at him as he told her he didn't want other girl he wanted her she smiled and listen to him as they talked bout him being her student but he wanted to see her she began to protested he need a life his voice grew firmer and before she talked he rolled her so she was more other his lap her boobs hanging over his legs she sigh as he grabbed her ass and squeezed and talked his voice grew firmer her body went in submit as he spoke then felt a slap on her ass she yelp feeling the string of his hit but she felt wet.

He asked if she remember and his hand slapped more her cheek back and forth more harder she yelp with each slap asking her over and over but all she could think was his hand on her ass over and over she felt her ass grow hot and her pussy drip on his leg soon she felt herself on edge of orgasm but she didn't know how he felt bout her being so turn on with the spanking to the point of getting an orgasm from it she yelled out "I do I wont stop seeing you" Then she felt him rubbed her red ass she sigh then spoke " Please fuck me" She knew she wouldn't last long but she needed him in her or needed something.
 
Marie's ass was a beautiful shade of red as she begged Shawn to fuck her. She was begging for it! A heady feeling of power mixed with the want and love he had for her. He gave her another hard spank, then slid his hand between her legs. God, she was drenched! He slipped two fingers into her tight cunt and started to finger fuck her. His free hand slid under her nearest breast and hegan to knead the soft mounf. She writhed and moaned on his lap, brushing against his newly risen cock.

He pulled his fingers from her cunt and gave her a couple hard spanks, then slid them back inside her. Marie cried out loudly as she came, a long intense orgasm that left her pussy dripping and pulsing. Even as she was still gasping, he teased, "still want that fuck now?"
 
She cried out as he slap her ass again she could feel the pain of it but each slap makes her more wet soon she felt his fingers she moan in pleasure as he finger fucked her and his other hand went to her breast she moan and began to squirm as he fingered her and squeezed her breast she felt how hard he was.She sigh as he pulled out his fingers and she felt him slap her hard a few times her body tensed up and she couldn't stopped She cried out loudly as she cum hard and intense.

Her pussy was dripping and still pulsing she was breathing heavy she heard him ask if she still wanted the fuck she laugh and looked up at him " Yes but give me a min " She smiled as she stroked him with her hand keeping him hard.She knew she had to go soon but she wanted him one more time.

Soon she looked up at him " I have to go soon how bout a shower before i go" She smiled bending down she took him in her mouth sucking him into her mouth looking up at him.
 
He gasped as she took him her mouth. God, she gave such good blowjobs. He answered her slowly, "Shower? .. before... or after... I .. I cum?"

She lifted her head from his cock, and answered, "during."

She stood upright and took his hand. She reached for some lube before pulling him up and to the shower. His cock, swollen and eager, followed her, dragging his body along for the ride. She stepped into the shower, not turning the water on yet. She handed him the lube and turned away from him, "I want to feel you for a few days. Fuck me in the ass Shawn. Give it to me hard."

She rested her hands against the wall, and arched her back, presenting her ass to him. He eagerly lubed his cock and softly applied more to her rosebud. She moaned as he set the head in place and began to nudge his way in. The tight muscles resisted and then yielded, and he sank deep. He shuddered at her tightness, and then, grabbing her hips, began to fuck her.
 
She moan as she heard him knowing he was enjoying the blowjob she answered during.

She stood leading him to the shower and grab lube a little nerves what she was bout to let him do but he was hard and followed her in to shower not turning on shower and hand her the lube then turned away from him "I want to feel you for a few days. Fuck me in the ass Shawn. Give it to me hard.Start slow"

She rested her hands on wall arched her back her ass in the air soon she felt his lube cock enter her pushing all way she bite her lip but a loud yelp came out he held still for a moment she felt his body shudder then he began to fuck her in out in out she cried out feeling the pain but with each move it was feeling ok her body felt so much submitted to him he had the control.she knew he never hurt her.Her body was his more now she arched her neck back and to the side without thinking but then knowing she did it she was submitting to him.She wanted him to mark her.

She moan as he lead down and she felt him go deeper as he did he kissed her neck she moan as he moved down her neck to almost her shoulder " Please Shawn" She knew he didn't want them to get caught but she needed it she felt him smile and bite and suck right above her shoulder and the feel sent her over the edge and she cum without touching her pussy she was shocked and as she felt him cum she relaxed knowing she liked being bit oh god what did he think of her?
 
How could he ever want some girl again? This woman was so amazingly hot, and so terribly loveable. She had asked him to take her ass hard, but as he was pumping in and out of her tight hole, the sight and sound of her writhing both excited and warmed him. He slid his hands up her body, gripping her lovely large breasts, as he bent over to kiss her neck. His kisses rained down on her as his hips kept pumping.

When he kissed the base of her neck, at that sensitive spot, she asked him please. He almost asked her if she meant it, but instead gave into his impulse. His teeth sunk into as his lips pressed against her skin. He sucked briefly and was surprised when he felt he ass pulse around his cock and heard her moan loudly. She had cum! The feel of her body writhing put him over the edge. He pressed deep, and came, feeling the warm of his cum inside her.

He held her for a time, both of them gasping. He slid out of her and turned her around. He pulled her to him again, saying softly, "Marie, you are the most amazing woman I have ever known. I love you. I know that we have to keep this secret for a few more months, but I will love you every moment. And one day, I will claim you as mine."
 
As he pulled out and turn her talking to her she smiled still breathing heavy she reached up holding his face she nod " I'm glad I do love you the past few day i was in pain my body my soul i need you in my life and i may not be yours to out side world but my body and heart is yours" She kissed him deep and moan then pulled away feeling the pain she would have to leave him.

She got out and dressed and watched him get dressed and moved closer " meet me here in morning 630 think you could if not well meet tomorrow around 5pm" She felt him pull her to him she sigh feeling now how sore her body was but it was worth it she smiled into his neck waiting for an answer before she left.
 
"6:30 it is. The perfect way to start the day," he said with a delirious smile, "I love you."

They shared a last kiss before leaving separately for their cars. As he got into his, he grinned happily. She was amazing and she was his!

He drove home. As he entered, his parents commented that he had seemed happier lately. "Things are going well," he evaded.

As he went to his room, he wondered how they would react to him marrying one of his teachers some day.
 
She smiled at him and nodded and kissed him and left their separately ways she would stay with him but she had to return to him they was married but she was counting down till she could end it she finger she do it before school ended knowing how much money they each made they be done with papers and be done in 2 weeks.This was what she wanted she knew they may be a baby growing inside her soon and no one can know it was his or they know she was with him before school ended but he and her would know the Truth and he will be there to raise it with her so he would be a father he was young but he seem to want to give her a child and she loved him more for that.

She got home and began supper and sigh she was happy her body felt alive but it was the same with him he needed supper she looked around and picked things was going to charge she was not his mother she put things away and cooked for her and clean up.

He came home and looked at her she smiled but looked away he didn't say a word as he made left over she would be gone soon he didn't know yet but he would have to make supper on his own from now on." I need to go school early to grade paper" She told him he nodded and looked at her really looked and she almost seen lust in his eyes before she turned to shower shutting the door she undressed looking at herself she smiled her ass still red a mark on her lower neck that she could cover if needed.She showered and was in bed and was asleep as he came to bed .

Morning came and she woke and looked it was 6 she smiled dressing in a t-shirt and skirt and taking nicer clothes with her for work she showered last night so she was out the door with a cup of coffe and soon she let herself into the motel room they shared when they was together she stripped and laid on her belly looking at the door. She was wet just waiting for him.
 
He had, like most young men, slept like a rock. The alarm jarred him awake in the morning at the usual time for practice, but today he smiled as soon as recalled why he was getting up. Fifteen minutes later, he was clean and dressed and eating breakfast. He got out the door as his parents were getting up. They were used to his schedule, so no big deal seeing him dash off.

A half hour later, he was unlocking the door to her room. Anticipation had made him hard already. He opened the door and smiled hungrily as he saw her lying naked on the bed, her face cradled in her arms, her cleavage so beautifully displayed. God, she was gorgeous.

He was tempted to rip his clothes off and mount her immediately, but smiled as he thought he would tease her a bit first. He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, showing off his chest. Instead of just dropping his trousers, he unbuckled his belt and slid it out of his pants with a little flourish. Once free, he flicked it once, just for a giggle.

But he didn't get a giggle. Marie looked at him, her mouth open, trembling.

He recalled the night before, and thought for a second... and wondered....

He flicked the belt twice, looking right at her. She started to pant, quick soft gasps. He moved to the side of the bed, her body now in profile and raised the belt. He was astonished as Marie didn't make a move to stop him, but tilted her ass up. God, she wanted it!

He swung the belt down across her ass, and it made a quiet crack. Marie trembled and gasped.

Not quite right. He raised the leather strap again and flicked it quicker. It snapped across her ass with a loud crack, and Marie cried out.

Better. His arm rose and fell three more times, each flick of the belt getting more accurate, and harder. He stopped and ran his hand over her ass, each thwack now turning a bright red. He gave her a quick swat with his hand, then brought the belt near to her face, asking, "So Marie, you have been a bad girl. Have you been punished sufficiently?"
 
She looked up as he walked in and looked at her and smiled and she watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off she licked her lips and watching him unbuckled his belt and in still undoing his pants she watched as he pulled the belt out of his pants and flicked it once she looked at him mouth opened and thought of what he would do her breathing got faster and gasp as he flicked it again then moved to side of bed and she didn't stop him and soon felt a string on her ass she gasp her body shudder.

Soon he did it again and she cried out and soon he did more with each slap of the belt she got louder her ass grew red quick it did hurt but her pussy got wetter with each hit.soon she felt his hand rub her she moan as he hit her once with hand then seen the belt and heard him she smiled up at him " I've been a bad girl i think i need more"Then looked at the belt and bite her lip.
 
He have her ass another hard swat with his hand, and putting a serious look on his face, replied, "I thought so, you wanton slut. Fucking one of your students. You deserve a good lashing."

He got up and raised the belt, "When you think you have been punished sufficiently, you will roll onto your back."

She had barely nod when he brought the belt down fast, lashing her ass with the leather. She gasped and cried, as he raised his arm again, and again, and again. Marie buried her face in a pillow and screamed as he whipped her. Her body shuddered with each strike, until she was moving continuously. He had counted to nine in his head, when she suddenly flipped over on her back. Her eyes were wild, with tears running down her face. Her skin was flushed and her nipples were puffy and hard.

He dropped the belt and moved between her legs. He slid his hands underneath her ass, her abused skin in his cool hands. He squeezed her cheeks as he brought his lips to her wet, wet pussy. She nearly lept from the bed as his tongue began to lap at that wetness, moans escaping her lips, her body trembling...
 
Back
Top