The Good Student (closed to Spankmegirl23)

lovingfingers

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Posts
6,252
From down the long hall, he could see her walking, and his eyes widened as they did every time he saw her. No big surprise. He was 18, all tall and gangly, a raging mass of hormones. He had dated, even had a girlfriend. But she was very devout, and wouldn't even make out with him. That might lead to sin. So he was frustrated on top of being hormonal.

But this teacher made him ache, and he knew why. For as long as he could remember, he had been drawn to women with big breasts. The sight of a nice rack rendered him speechless and excited, which was why this particular teacher always quickened his pulse. She was stacked. Mid 20's, dark dark hair, curvy with large, full breasts. She always dressed primly, her hair up, her blouses buttoned all the way up and skirts that came to her knees or below. And as usual, she looked straight ahead as she walked, as though she didn't see him.

From down the long hall, she could see him walking, and she pondered. If her husband had had a younger twin brother, it would have been him. The likeness was striking. As she walked, she could feel his eyes upon her. She was used to it. She knew her figure was appreciated by the students and faculty alike, hence her practice of dressing conservatively. But today, she found his look distracting. Perhaps it was her body. She was ovulating and that always made her sensitive. Or perhaps it was the thoughts about this particular boy. She and her husband had been trying to conceive for over a year, with no results. She was beginning to think Tommy was sterile or something, and she so desperately wanted a child. And maybe this young man could... No one would ever have to know. Tommy wouldn't know. Just maybe...

As the distance between they narrowed, he tried not to stare at her. The corridor was not well lit, being after hours, and the shadows highlighted the curves of her body. He tried to remain cool, despite his cock swelling in his pants.

Was she out of her mind? What if they were caught? He was a student. But that was a bulge forming in his pants... He was looking straight ahead, but...

He finally let himself look at her. It would have been weird not to. They were the only ones in the hall. He smiled, and got out a strangled, "Hi."
 
Marie Longer was 26 and brown hair pass shoulders and brown eyes 140 38C tits and a nice round ass .
Marie been a teacher 3 years and been married to Tommy for 2years they dated 2 years then got married and wanted to try to have kids but they have not had any luck she didn't know if it was him or her but she wanted to have a child.
She teaches seniors and never had a problem with feeling anything for them but this year one student stood out Shawn was 18 he was tall nice body and she had seen him with girls but didn't look happy but what did an 18 year old want with her but way he looked at her was nothing like she ever felt. So much heat and need in his eyes her husband never looked at her like that.


On Monday she came into school early..From down the long hall, she could see him walking, and she pondered. If her husband had had a younger twin brother, it would have been him. The likeness was striking. As she walked, she could feel his eyes upon her. She was used to it. She knew her figure was appreciated by the students and faculty alike, hence her practice of dressing conservatively. But today, she found his look distracting. Perhaps it was her body. She was ovulating and that always made her sensitive. Or perhaps it was the thoughts about this particular boy. She and her husband had been trying to conceive for over a year, with no results. She was beginning to think Tommy was sterile or something, and she so desperately wanted a child. And maybe this young man could... No one would ever have to know. Tommy wouldn't know. Just maybe...

was she out of her mind thinking of him? she knew she had to be the one they took first step and had a feeling he wouldn't turn her down but was she crazy to want a student like she wanted Shawn.

Finally she was close to him and he looked at her and said hi she smiled " Hello Shawn how are you today" She asked him trying not to let her eyes goes down to see his bulge she knew she seen as he walked towards her. Was she crazy to want him so bad? She was 26 and she didn't look it how she dressed in her blouses buttoned all the way up and skirts that came to her knees or below. Her and her husband was sexual but it was the same thing a lot him on top and most times it was planned. What would it be like for this 18 year to want her she wondered.
 
He slowed as he got closer. She had asked him a question. She was talking to him. He kept thinking, look at her eyes, not her body. He stopped, "just fine. I thought there was practice this morning, but I must have misunderstood coach."

They had both stopped in the hallway, as he waited for her response. He had never been this close to her for more than a moment in passing, and the effect was stunning. His body temperature rose and he figured she could probably hear his heart pounding.

"So," he ventured, "what brings you in this early?"
 
She looked at him he was 18 but a little taller than her she smiled and nodded " I didn't think practices was this early"

They was in the hallway alone maybe a few teacher was here but not many being this close showed she did want him she tried talking herself out of this want for him but if she didn't find out soon if he wanted her she would go crazy, If he did really what would she do, But god this boy had a body hands his mouth she knew he could please anyone, Its been so long sinces she had an orgasm but this was her student was she crazy.

" I need to grade papers that makes me think we need to talk about yours I know you have practice after school but I'm sure he'll let you be a little late" She told him walking away she could feel the wetness and needed away from him before she made a move right there. She never wanted a student as much she wanted Shawn what was it? Would he take her rough? Would he give her oral?

Her husband never went down on her and as much she sucked him he still didn't and he was not rough with her not wanting to hurt her but she wanted rough and fast but she would not get that with her husband.

She walked into her class trying to grade papers but her mind was on her student she almost wanted to finger herself to an orgasm and she didn't masturbate a lot
 
As she turned and walked away, he couldn't help but watch her, the way her ass moved beneath her skirt, the flex of her calves. Even though she covered it up, he could tell she had a magnificent body. And, she had told him she wanted to see him after school.

The rest of the day he spent in a semi-priapic haze. When he had seen his girlfriend Candy in the hallway between periods, he ground against her, drawing a harsh rebuke. His arousal only grew as he thought about meeting Marie again. He had nearly come unglued talking with her in the hall. What would he do in private?

After the hours ground by, school ended. He waited until all the other students had left, then walked to her office door. It was closed,but there was a light on inside. He tapped on the door anxiously.
 
Last edited:
As the day went on she became nerves could she do this?She could lose her job if he didn't feel same way.He did have good grades but she needed to do this to know now this been building up for months and she had to have him.

The time came she heard the tap on her office door near her class room and told him to come in and she watch him enter and shut the door " hello Shawn please Sat"he sat in a chair in front her desk she stood and walked in front of him and smiled he looked nerves but why he could have any girl his age " you look anxious why so?your grades are fine I brought you in to talk about me"she was getting hot as he had a question and wonder look on his face.
 
He felt his heart hammer as I entered and closed the door behind him. He heard it shut and then "accidentally" flipped the lock. He walked over to the chair in front of her desk. She was seated and he looked down at her as he approached. She had undone a couple buttons on her blouse, revealing her cleavage. In the bright glare of her desk lamp, he could see the dark outlines of her nipples through her bra and blouse. He wondered if the tent in his pants was as obvious as he felt it was.

He gulped as he sat down, and forced his eyes to focus on her as she explained his grades were ok and she wanted to talk about herself. "You?" he asked, the brain in his cock taking over, "Is there something I can do for you?"

He observed her hesitate, and continued, "Please tell me. Whatever it is, I would be happy to do it."
 
She smiled at him asking what he could do for her that make her wet.her husband never asked her that he was in control that way they did it his way a and she wanted her way could this student please her did he want too?

She was hesitant and smiled as he told her he do it if only he knew risking everything she spoke "You know I'm married and I'm your teacher but I have this need in side for you sexual" god she did it " I know you could have any girl but I need to know now my husband don't please me like I need I have not had an orgasm in months "

She lend over him half " I know I could lose my job but I want you so bad I can't stand it feeling your eyes watching me teach I get wet"She backed away and looked at him nerves for his answer.
 
He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but his body heard loud and clear. He stood up, so that the light from her desk lamp illuminated the pulsing bulge in his pants. "Mrs. Longer, I have wanted you for so long now. I thought I was going to lose my mind."

He set his hands on the edge of her desk, leaning his face closer to hers, "I am yours. Is there someplace we can go?"

He could smell the scent of her skin and perfume. He was so close to her, he could feel the heat of her skin. "Please," he breathed.
 
She watched as he stood and thought he was going to leave but he began to speak her breathing got heavy as he told her he wanted her too she couldn't believe it her knees became week and she lean against the desk and sigh as he came closer his hand went on each side of her and brought his face close to hers and telling her he was hers .She was going to have him she got wet hearing him talk about wanting her and she knew he could please her and she couldn't wait.

She got hotter as he was so close and she was getting wetter as he said " Please" She smiled and looked at him " You have practice so how about you met him at motel bout half hour away in an hour I think that's how your practice is. I'm sorry we cant close by Ill text you the room number"
 
"Don't worry about practice," he breathed. He couldn't stop himself, but leaned in further and kissed her. She hesitated for a moment, than returned it. It was light and tentative, then gave way to a second, deeper and more insistent. He started to reach for her when she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back, "not here."

He closed his eyes for a second and then nodded, "in an hour then."

He heard someone in the hall, so turned and left without turning back. He knew the hotel she was talking about, and the following hour was the longest of his life. He had just arrived in the parking lot, when he received her text, "303, hurry!"

He jumped out of the car and ran into a side entrance, and then up the flights of stairs to the 3rd floor. He glanced about, then walked quickly, "311, 309, 307, 305, 303!" He stopped and took a deep breath. As he reached to knock, the door opened. He glanced down both sides of the hallway, then slid inside, the door closing behind him.

His eyes widened as he looked at her. She was wearing lingerie, a sheet black baby doll that showed off her curves, tented by her dark, hard nipples, and giving him hints of her trimmed landing patch. He had never seen anything so hot in all his life, as they reached for each other.
 
She watched him lean in and his lips touched hers and her body shudder and she give in but soon she put a hand to his chest pushing him back before she got to worked up and told him " Not here" she seen him close his eyes breathing heavy she smiled as he nod and left she sigh she was going to do this he wanted her and it felt good.

She went to the store picking up lingerie she was a little kid on Christmas excited and went to the motel and got a room for 2 hours she smiled and text him"303 hurry" She grin and showered and put on a sheet black baby doll that showed off her curves, tented by her dark, hard nipples, and giving him hints of her trimmed landing patch.

Soon she heard his knock then open the door and he looked at her a way her husband hadn't for months with need want and it made her feel sexy. She smiled as they reach for each other and she pushed his head closer and kissed him and moan as he responsed to her so quick. This was better then her thoughts about him he was in front of her now alone kissing her pulling her and she gasp as she felt he was hard .
 
He had never had anyone dress up for him like this. All his experience had been fumbling in the back seats of cars or back corners of parties. But she had booked a room for them, and had dressed for him. He felt like he was special and wanted.

And God did he want her! Her lips were soft and warm against his, slightly flavored by her lip gloss. As he inhaled, her perfume enveloped him. His hands took her shoulders and held her closer. He could feel her bare skin under his hands, and then the fabric of her lingerie as he moved to her shoulders.

He glanced down and remembered that he was still dressed. He let her go and stepped back, pulling his clothes off quickly, explaining, "I want my body to feel you. I want... you."

When the last garment was shed, he stood before her, his hard cock jutting out, dripping for her. He moved towards her and watched her back up, the backs of her legs meeting the edge of the bed. She took his hands and fell back, pulling him with her.
 
When he pulled away to strip she was heavy breathing as she watch him strip and she soon took of her teddy and panties as he moved towards her she felt like it was her first time she could believe he wanted her, She licked her lip his cock was hard she backed up with him and soon she was hitting the bed she took his hands and fall back taking him with her, His body felt so good on hers.
"Please I need you in me we can go slow next time its been so long" Her hands rubbed his back down to his ass she moan out at the feel she couldn't believe this young man wanted her but she had him naked on top of her.
 
She had pulled off her lingerie as his last garment hit the floor. He could barely breath as he looked at her naked body. She was simply stunning. He could have stood there, just drinking her in with his eyes, but she had pulled him onto the bed with her. Her gorgeous full breasts bounced as she landed, before his chest pressed against hers. He groaned as he felt her hands on him, her legs spreading wide, as she asked him to enter her now. He felt her hand grab his cock and guide him. He felt her swipe the head up and down her furrow several times, before she placed it at her entrance. He nudged his hips and felt the head enter her, its broad ridge popping past the tight outer ring of muscle. His eyes rolled back in his head, as he groaned.

Her hands were on his hips, pulling him forward, begging him to fuck her. With a low growl, he thrust into her, thrilled to watch her pleasure as he sank deep. His hips kept moving, forcing his length into her, until the head pressed against her cervix. He began to fuck her, long, hot strokes. He could feel his balls tightening. It would be a quick ride, but he couldn't stop himself.
 
She grabed his hard cock and swipe the head up and down several time getting him wet then guided him in her and felt him nudge his hips forward going deep in her she let out a moan as she heard him groan, he felt so good so big in her, Her husband had not make her feel this much heat in a while.

Her hands went to his hips pulling him forward showing him how she needed it and soon he was thrusting into her deep and thrusting fast forcing his length in her she scream in pleasure he was so deep in her she could don't stay quiet as he began to fuck her long hard strokes and fast she was feeling her pleasure build up , It was so intense after a few more strokes she arched her back and cum hard and the pleasure was so good she fall into the dark after she felt him cum in her.

When she open her eyes she felt a warm cloth on her and her name being called she laugh looking at him " Good god " She smiled pushing him to his back she moved over him licking down his chest and down to his cock and lick it down to his balls sucking on each of them, She looked up at him as she licked up taking the head and sucking it in her mouth.
 
When his climax came, it felt as though his entire body had exploded. He had no control whatsoever, but his cock felt like a firehose, pumping semen deep inside her. When he eventually stilled, and his vision cleared, he looked down at his teacher, her eyes closed, so very still beneath him. He bent his head and gave her a soft kiss, but felt nothing in return. "Marie?" he asked softly.

Her eyes, beautiful and limpid, had opened and she had laughed at him. He smiled back, "You are so beautiful."

He felt her hands on his chest, pushing him over onto his back. His cock slipped from her, and he suddenly felt far from her. But almost immediately, you swung her leg over his and straddled him, bringing her hips to his. Her breasts were so large and heavy on his chest, and he groaned into her mouth. She began kissing down his throat and chest, dragging her jugs over his abs and hips, his cock plowing between her cleavage.

She moved lower and licked down the length of his cock, pampering his balls for a moment, then looking up at him. His mouth opened in a moan as she took the head into her mouth and began to suck. "Ma... Ma.. Marie," he shuddered as she slid more and more of his cock into her mouth. He had just cum, but his cock was hard as stone for her. His hands opened and closed at his side, as her head bobbed up and down slowly.
 
Her lips moved half way down his length, the head pressing against the back of her mouth, and then she would draw back to the rim of the head, sucking gently. The effect was maddening. He ached and his body writhed. His arms moved with his body and a hand brushed through her hair. He watched her eyes go wide and listened to a throaty moan around his cock. She... liked it...

He slipped his hand into hair intentionally and took a handful gently. Marie's body started to tremble and he felt her saliva running down the length of his cock. He leaned up a little and slid his other hand into her hair, grasping it firmly. He watched her eyes roll back in her head, her moans egging him on. He pulled her face towards his cock, and watched it sink deeper. They both groaned loudly. He eased her back and then pulled her down again. Up and down, a dozen times, "forcing" her mouth to take him deeper. He could feel his balls rising, when she suddenly convulsed and gagged.

He let her go, and she pulled off his cock, coughing, looking at him with desperate eyes, "fuck me, fuck me please!"

He got onto his knees on the bed and she immediately spun around presenting her ass to him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, aligning his cock with her drenched pussy. He thrust and listened to her cry as he speared into her tight wetness. He held her hard as he started to fuck her, driving deep with each stroke. Marie's head snapped back at one point, and he reached up to take a handful of hair. She groaned loudly as he pulled her hair, arching her back, and drove his cock into her harder.
 
Marie took his cock in her mouth sucking the head of it then taking more she looked up at him hearing him groan her name his eyes half closed. She moan taking more as he strokes her hair and he soon had a handful and moved his hips making his cock go deeper. He saliva run down his cock and her eyes rolled back and he force him of his self in her mouth she moan as he fucked her mouth .

Soon he pulled back and she cough and looked up at him saying him " Fuck me"

As he moved to his knees she spin around to her hands and knee and felt him pull at her hips pulling her closer and soon he thrust in her she cried out in pleasure, She was never loud but as he fucked her she couldn't keep it down as he thrust into her hard and fast, Her head rolled back and she moan louder as he pulled her hair holding it back her chest out and her tits moved as he fucked her and she was soon screaming out in her orgasm but he kept fucking her hard and fast making the pleasure build up again.
 
He had nearly cum with her as she had climaxed, her cunt tight and pulsing around his cock. But he had held off, barely. He didn't want this ride to end. He was forcefully fucking, taking, this big titted teacher, and he Loved It!

His bare cock rammed in and out of her bare pussy. He didn't know if she was on birth control or not, but thrilled at the idea that she might not. He slid his hands to her shoulders, clasping them hard, so that he could push his cock that much more into her. He felt the head tapping her womb with each thrust.

He growled as he felt her tightening again, the moans from her lips electric. He pushed as deep as he could and held his cock there as he came, great gushes of his fertile cum into her spasming pussy. I ground his hips against hers, willing every drop of semen into her.
 
Marie didn't clam down from her last orgasm as he kept fucking her hard and fast her screams louder and louder as he thrust into her hard and fast his hands on her shoulders as he moved she could feel him so deep inside her. Her husband never switch position so she loved ho he was fucking her.

Soon she was throwing her head back and scream out her 2nd orgasm as she felt him et harder she scream louder as she felt him cum deep in her.

As she clam down she collapsed to the bed fighting don't to pass out she wasn't used to the pleasure he just give her. she felt his cum leak out for her pussy and felt ho wet she was she sigh turning to her back she looked over at him " That was hot. Now I know why all the girls ant you so why me?" She asked him. She didn't know where this would go but she needed it, wanted it like her next breath.

She got up and walked in to shower she had to get home soon and start supper before he got home.
 
"Why you?" he asked, still recovering from his climax, "because you are the hottest woman I have ever known. I have been watching you for years now, since I first saw you as a freshman."

He stopped and laughed a little, "Uh, let me rephrase that, makes me sound like a stalker."

"I've dated other girls, in part because I never thought I could ever be with you."

As she walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on, he followed her, "I fantasized about you in the shower. May I watch you?"

It was a small hotel bathroom, the toilet immediately next to the shower. Marie stepped into the spray and began to rinse, then soap herself. Sean sat down on the toilet watching her closely, as he hands moved over her body. He had masturbated every time he had had this fantasy, so his cock rose again. He took a little handcream from the small bottle on the sink and began to stroke his cock. Marie saw him lewdly watching her, and her soaping became more seductive.
 
She smiled at him and moved closer to him " I just mean you are young you have girls all over you and I'm married so we cant be public and you are my student for other 7months for other but I've never felt like this with any my other student or my husband also" She told him and kissed him.

She laugh as he sat on the toilet and watched her shower as she finished her hair she felt her body get heated by him watching her, She washed her body looking at him she moan as she pulling her nipples making them hard .she sigh as she seen him stroking his self.

" Did your fantasized include you joining me ?"She asked him as she reach down rubbing hr pussy with soap she lean back parting her leg a little.
 
I stood up, my cock jutting out in front of me. I stepped into the shower, bringing my hands to your shoulders, turning you around. "In my fantasy, you beg me to fuck you. You set your hands on the shower and stick your ass out towards me. You beg me to fill you with my fertile cum."

I growled as you did exactly that, bending over and reaching for my erection. You cunt was beautifully wet as you set the head to your opening. I didn't wait, but plowed into you directly, immediately starting to fuck you hard and fast. I reached around to clasp your heavy, soapy slick tits, bouncing wildly. I held them as best I could as I drove my cock deep.
 
She watched as he stepped in his hard cock and she let him turn her and she raise her hands up on the shower wall and listen to him she parted her legs her ass in the air.

She moan " Yes fuck me please" She cried out as he trusted in deep and started fucking her hard and fast then held on to her tits se moved the best she could with him but she pleasure was building in her body and before she knew it she was cumming hard and she was glad he was holding her cause as she felt him cum her body went limp as she seen black and passed out from the pleasure.
 
Back
Top