Cleaned GF and/or Wife

Who has Cleaned their Girlfriend and/or Wife?

• Yes, cleaned my own cum from GF and/or Wife

Votes: 115 59.6%
  • Yes, cleaned another guy's cum from my GF and/or Wife

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • No, haven't cleaned either.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • No, but want to try my own.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • No, but want to try others.

Votes: 12 6.2%

• Total voters
I happily clean Alicia after I've cum inside her, or kiss her after I've cum in her mouth, we love tasting each other and tasting our mixed juices....

Not agile enough to clean myself but have licked my finger after playing with husbands deposit. Does that count?

Lol I've tried this a few times too. I've always liked tasting my lovers from me. My husband has cleaned me yes. It feels so wonderful when he does. Like he accepts the real me. I feel so close to him and love that he does it.

Lol I've tried this a few times too. I've always liked tasting my lovers from me. My husband has cleaned me yes. It feels so wonderful when he does. Like he accepts the real me. I feel so close to him and love that he does it.

very sexy angela, I think thats what we love as well, the closeness we feel, very well said :)

I have yet to find a woman who didn't enjoy having me go down on her after I filled her...

Have cleaned my wife many times after she came home. Even met her at hotel when he left. First words out of her mouth, "Gonna eat me?"

Those that know what 'Cleaning' is, fit into the options given. Those that dont, most likely aren't going to click in the thread.
"No, haven't cleaned either" is your option!

Stupid is relative!

That's rude.

Finally

got to do this last week. Sucked another guys cum from a mistress's used pussy. Sucked her pussy juice off his cock too.

Back