Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5
sooo...shiny..;):D

It is! :)

Very nice 👍👍

Cheers, xx

Smacks are called for all around ladies.

Thanks for sharing

Sharing is caring, x

OK so the tail thing is new to me. Is this sort of like a naked Furries thing? Yep just learned about them a short while back...in a non-participatory way:eek::rolleyes:

I didn’t know about furries until I thought it would be fun to superimpose a raccoon head onto one my of topless pics and a lit friend asked if I was into it... :eek:

Thanks Allia. A sparkly one. Is that a steel cut pattern showing. Not the same as the more common princess plug

Who knows - I didn’t put much thought into it, there was a limited selection that was available to be delivered anonymously to an amazon locker...

yum :) looks somehow biteable :)

Cheers m’dears, xx

So many treasures here in only a day!
My appreciation to all who posted. :rose::kiss:

Great thread idea, Todger!

I seriously need to get my wife a new tail plug. We had a fox tail plug that matched her hair. So fucking hot...

Wow. I want to see!

Beautiful :)

Thank you.

sweet...do you have matching wigs?;)

You know me too well. :rolleyes:
And no, dammit! That should be the next collection, right?
I have purple plugs, but no purple tail. Nor red, nor blue. Surely they’re out there...

Beautiful Mara. Dual purpose. It looks good in you.

Still ranks as my favorite toy. Thanks for the thread!

multi-tasking as it should be... nice view too

A dual purpose toy is so useful when traveling. ;)

So many treasures here in only a day!
My appreciation to all who posted. :rose::kiss:

Great thread idea, Todger!

Thanks Mara. I never expected the response it has shown this quickly. Hope it continues.

My personal favourite is a natural looking fox tail, nice and bushy.

My lady friend has one but the tail and plug have separated. It was fixed to the plug not like some which have a ring on the plug and a clip attached to the tail. Unfortunately we can’t find a way to fix it back. May have to find a way to attach a clip and use a plug with a ring on it.

Any ideas.

I’ve always liked my finger(s) in a sexy ladies butt.

The plugs look hot though.

Thanks Mara. I never expected the response it has shown this quickly. Hope it continues.

My personal favourite is a natural looking fox tail, nice and bushy.

My lady friend has one but the tail and plug have separated. It was fixed to the plug not like some which have a ring on the plug and a clip attached to the tail. Unfortunately we can’t find a way to fix it back. May have to find a way to attach a clip and use a plug with a ring on it.

Any ideas.

Can you hot glue it back on?

Thank you to all you lovely ladies who have posted photos of your tails and plugs. I suspect there are a few who have not yet been brave enough to share theirs.

Don’t be shy, all are welcome.:kiss:

Sorry. I have no tails, well I guess I could attach a costume tail to one lol.

And you have already seen those shot today, but I would love to be the first pic poster on something so.

No tails... best I have this repost...

attachment.php

No tail...just a plug

Here's an example.....

Sorry I meant to cross post this earlier. This is my tail.

Fox tail plug

Its so damn hot when woman put things in their derrieres

Back