~ Zaftig ~

attachment.php

I hope it's okay to share this here? I think I put it in my profile briefly for the Chubby Tummies thread.

I feel like a fraud over on my thread, because I think I've gotten quite good at portraying my body in a flattering way. If I ever get to a point where I feel like I need to be "honest" with someone, I send them this pic.

Awesome^^^^

This is actually before the weight gain.
I've always carried a lot of weight in my thighs and bum.
Everything's bigger now. :eek:

Of course it's okay! :rose: More, please!

Sally, you look fucking amazing. If I was a man, you are exactly the sort of woman I would want to roll around with. :heart:

Honey, you are as sweet as your name. :heart:
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous self and for creating safe spaces for us zaftig women to be vulnerable. :rose:

I'm not going to quote everyone, but I appreciate every comment! :kiss:

zaftig
(also zoftig)
ADJECTIVE
North American
informal
(of a woman) having a full, rounded figure; plump.

‘a zaftig brunette’

Origin
1930s: Yiddish, from German saftig ‘juicy’.
Let's do this thing, ladies! :heart::cattail:

Thank you for this thread, Honey. Always so lovely to see beautiful womanly bodies shared and appreciated. Wish I could show my support by sharing a pic or two, but all I can share right now is my gratitude. :rose:

Momma Mia - you’re all gorgeous goddesses, makes me ashamed of my carefully chosen pic angles

You all fucking rock, :heart:

Momma Mia - you’re all gorgeous goddesses, makes me ashamed of my carefully chosen pic angles

You all fucking rock, :heart:

Allia! :heart: I was wondering when you were going to find us.

No shame, never shame. Come find a place where you feel comfortable here, the sharing is optional. :)

You're always welcome. :kiss:

Thank you for this thread, Honey. Always so lovely to see beautiful womanly bodies shared and appreciated. Wish I could show my support by sharing a pic or two, but all I can share right now is my gratitude. :rose:

Angelica :rose::kiss: There is no requirement that anyone post pics, and no shame if you don't.

I'm just thrilled that you've come to join in the conversation. :):heart:

no shame... at all..

All it takes is a a little "I'm A Bad Bitch" attitude, followed by a heaping helping of "Fuck You Sideways If You Don't Like It".

:cool:

Attachments

• Warning_Old_Broad_Alert.jpg
    Warning_Old_Broad_Alert.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
Back