ORP......... UK House of FUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmmm...........

Horny...... how'd the hottub and screen installation go?!? I could do with relaxing in there right now......... just get my strength back...... watching an old B&W movie and with a glass or two of that champagne. Or did you greedy bunch finish the lot?!?!

Nem, baby, I need to relax in that hot tub, is that ok?!?

bustyblondebombshell said:
mmmmmmmmmmm...........

Horny...... how'd the hottub and screen installation go?!? I could do with relaxing in there right now......... just get my strength back...... watching an old B&W movie and with a glass or two of that champagne. Or did you greedy bunch finish the lot?!?!

Yeah Hun you go and relax in the tub and get your stength back think you may need it tomorrow if Trev and the others are in a mood to play ;)

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Yeah Hun you go and relax in the tub and get your stength back think you may need it tomorrow if Trev and the others are in a mood to play ;)

*she gets up flashing her naked bum at everyone, but past caring ahe staggers towards the room Horny installed the hot tub, stripping off the skirt and shirt on the way.....*

Hope you dont mind Horny..........

*she gets up flashing her naked bum at everyone, but past caring ahe staggers towards the room Horny installed the hot tub, stripping off the skirt and shirt on the way.....*

Hope you dont mind Horny..........
Im sure he doesn't Hun, after all I think we should share everything in our place... well execpt you hun... unless im feeling generous ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm...........

It's warm and ready to soothe all your aches and pains,hope you don't mind if i stay;)

hornyuk said:
It's warm and ready to soothe all your aches and pains,hope you don't mind if i stay;)

mmmmmmmm, please hunny........ feel free...... at the risk of sounding sad.....

Mis casa es su casa............

*she drops her rumpled clothes to the floor and slides into the tub....... wincing as the warm water hits the fresh welts on her butt...*

ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.......

*she screws up her face in pain. She submerges herself completely, soaking herself all the way to her dishevelled hair, and emerges from the surface looking 100% better already*

xxxyz said:
how's your ass this morning BBB?

mind if i kiss it better? :p

Morning XXX, how ya doin?!

Did u enjoy watching last night?

my ass......... well its very sore..... but please do kiss it better...... I'm sure my darling Nem won't mind help with the healing process!

HI BBB :kiss:

and Nem :kiss:

and xxxyz :kiss:

and hornyuk :devil:

Think we should tell some of the other fun guys and girls on Lit about this thead like wanderer so the miseries can't spoil the fun for us! ;)

Can't believe they complained about role playing in an erotica forum. Wow, lol.

Last edited:
NaughtyKelly said:
HI BBB :kiss:

and Nem :kiss:

and xxxyz :kiss:

and hornyuk :devil:

Think we should tell some of the other fun guys and girls on Lit about this thead like wanderer so the miseries can't spoil the fun for us! ;)

Can't believe they complained about role playing in an erotica forum. Wow, lol.

Hey Kelly!!

*kisses Kelly full and hard on the lips *

Glad I was here when you came home! Everyone has been told where we are, so its just a case of waiting to see what happens a bit later.......

Nem and I were thinking of a housewarming party, maybe that would get a few of the others to at least pop their heads in and say hullo! Never know they might like it and never want to leave!

As for the complaints, well, we're here now, so all that can be forgotten about, I know what you mean and have tendancies to agree to some extent , but lets bury last night and start fresh!!!

Besides, I'm more concerned about finishing our threesome off when Nem gets home! Just cant wait to get my lips onto that sweet clitty of yours!!.............. mmmm, sorry, did I just say that out loud?!?!

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*pops in with another bottle of champagne*

Peace offering from the other thread - hope we're forgiven.

Lets just put it down to experience and look at it as a storm in a teacup!

We are going to be a lot happier here getting on with our lives knowing we arent getting up anyone's noses makes us feel so much better.......

Besides.......... look at this place......... isn't it fantastic!!

*looks around the brand new open plan living room with its neutral colour scheme and stylish furniature with luxurious fabrics.......... suits me to a T!!! Accepts the champagne from MSN with a friendly smile and gives her a kiss on the cheek*

Thanks hunny, well its not quite lunchtime, so anyone for a bucks fizz to get this party started?!?

BBB you are so cute. :kiss: I have plans for you myself, you know ;)

/kisses BBB on the lips :kiss:

How about we open that bucks fizz and relax on the sofa darling?

Last edited:
NaughtyKelly said:
BBB you are so cute. :kiss: I have plans for you myself, you know ;)

/kisses BBB on the lips :kiss:

How about we open that bucks fizz and relax on the sofa darling?

Sounds fantastic to me hun.........

we've got plenty of champagne to see us through the day........

perfect to get us in the right frame of mind for when everyone else gets home!!;)

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*wanders in looking for Nem*

Anyone seen him?

He's going to be home just after 3pm I think, he has some stuff to do today...... he went out rather early this morning too......

Stay and wait for him if you like, he should only be an hour or so!

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*wanders in looking for Nem*

Anyone seen him?
Im back everyone!!!

*Give BBB a big hug and kiss*

So we all set for the housewarming party or what...

Glad to see some people have come to stay over for a little while... all are welcome ;)

Kelly :kiss: you enjoy yourself here we will!!!

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Im back everyone!!!

*Give BBB a big hug and kiss*

So we all set for the housewarming party or what...

Glad to see some people have come to stay over for a little while... all are welcome ;)

Kelly :kiss: you enjoy yourself here we will!!!

*hic!*........ *hic!*................... hehehehe,

Hullo Baaaaaaaby!

*giggling*

Me and Kelly have been drinking Champagne since *hic!* this morning......... its all her fault!! And *hic!* now I've got hiccups!

*hic!*

I love you Nem.......... come here gimme a kiss!!!!!!!!!

*hic!*........ *hic!*................... hehehehe,

Hullo Baaaaaaaby!

*giggling*

Me and Kelly have been drinking Champagne since *hic!* this morning......... its all her fault!! And *hic!* now I've got hiccups!

*hic!*

I love you Nem.......... come here gimme a kiss!!!!!!!!!
Little tipsy there are you Hun...

*walks over with a smile and kisses BBB*

So you and Kelly had a goodtime without me have you... Well I left instructions for you to have a good day today your leash has been loosened but only for today Hun... after this I expect you to be back to your usual obediant self ;)

*Hugs BBB and goes to get a drink for her and me*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Little tipsy there are you Hun...

*walks over with a smile and kisses BBB*

So you and Kelly had a goodtime without me have you... Well I left instructions for you to have a good day today your leash has been loosened but only for today Hun... after this I expect you to be back to your usual obediant self ;)

*Hugs BBB and goes to get a drink for her and me*

Why thankyou kind *hic!* Sir!!!

Make it a large one!! Seem to *hic!* be a little tipsy!! its nice!

Well, lets *hic!* get some music on and get this party on the road........ and I sure as hell *hic* need to carry on from that 3sum that was beginning the other day......................

Kelly....... where'd you go!!!!

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*pokes head round the door again*

Hellooooo!!
Hi MSN :kiss:

Thanks for the peace offering like BBB said we have put it behind us...

So you ok???

cottager said:
..walks past, hears the noise, wonders whether to gatecrash the party..

Hey Cottager!!!

Come in, come in!!!

Feel free to join the party!! Its still a bit quiet, but help yourself to a drink, take a seat....... wont be too long before things start to heat up a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back