ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestiale said:
...and then there are the "other" places to consider....
That's what I was more worried about. Of course it's not very comfortable at first, but I never had any problem with big men. The thing is I'm very fond of um-- wandering, and the only time I tried doing that with a 9-incher, it wasn't fun...
 
*hugs Arc tightly, lifting her off the ground and smooches* happy belieted birthday!!!!

sorry i missed it
 
cats said:
"If every joke was funny would you still Smile?" One of my favorite quotes, I used to have it on my sig.

Yes. And besides, what are you trying to say? If every joke was funny it would get old? But then, in order for every joke to be funny, it would have to actually surpass the normal layer of funniness, so that it would be funny, instead of just being normal. Which means it wouldn't get old.

Besides, that would take people cracking jokes all the time instead of keeping it to situations that call for jokes. I mean, the whole GM: The Game gag didn't need a joke, because it was already a joke, mocking my boring life and the fact that some video games seem to be made by people on crack.

"I know, a video game, about bowling!" Why would you play that? You can play sports games for outside sports when it's raining or there's four feet of snow, but why in God's name would you need a bowling video game?

Anyway,.....On to a new topic.


Arc had a birthday??
And I missed it? Aww, crap. (Note to Self: Pay some attention, ass.)
And let's see what else is going on. A discussion about-

*gets himself a coke and acts like he doesn't know what's going on.*
 
Celestiale said:
squeeeee!!! Well, from my experience....I prefer something a tad smaller, unfortunately...I always seem to find the BIG ones! I mean..have you ever been so horny that you just wanted to jump the guy when you saw him, only to be deterred because he's so big that you had to work it in slowly instead of just pouncing on it?

Maybe it's just me...

*weg*

...and then there are the "other" places to consider....

you know... this is probably the first time in my life im happy im not bigger than i am! :D ;)

and....

Sorry Miss Arc! Happy Birthday! im sorry i missed it! :(
 
Shotokan07 said:
Sure, I wouldn't mind getting feedbacks at all really. Most of em are usually poems, but little they try to understand that I don't really go in details with poetry, I just write them. Unless...Laur, getting in "details" with me. ;) Storywise, meh...I gave it a shot since it IS an erotic story place primarilally (sp?) .

lol... well, poems im not so good at... tried it a few years back, and... well... i didnt do too well... im more of a story person... but, im a fairly decent editor of grammer and the like, so id be more than happy to help you out there... :)
 
Elbryan said:
lol... well, poems im not so good at... tried it a few years back, and... well... i didnt do too well... im more of a story person... but, im a fairly decent editor of grammer and the like, so id be more than happy to help you out there... :)

*loves your stories*

:) mmmmmmmmm!
 
Celestiale said:
*loves your stories*

:) mmmmmmmmm!

*grin* thank you... that means a lot to me :heart:

*grin* i might just have to write another one soon, if you liked the first one so much... ;) :D
 
The GrandMage said:
Yes. And besides, what are you trying to say? If every joke was funny it would get old? But then, in order for every joke to be funny, it would have to actually surpass the normal layer of funniness, so that it would be funny, instead of just being normal. Which means it wouldn't get old.

.....shortened......


My minds elseware today.

Okay GM if I upsetted you I'm sorry.

Next as to the qoute I posted. You misinterpreted its meaning. The idea is if any and every joke was funny then there is no need to smile. You may still smile, you may not, the fact the smile is pointless. When a eprson smiles you know they liked the joke and it worked. If they don't smile, you know it didn't work. So the point is if every joke is funny, you lose something speacil. In fact not only you lose it but every one does.

The teller loses the joy that is trying to make some one happier and the rest of us lose that power to give that meaningfull thanks. This goes back to the old concept of the thought is better then the gift.

Or thats the best I can put words to my own saying.
 
Last edited:
Arc's birthday? we missed it? *checks Arc's profile* Damn right we missed it.. it was back in '69!

*ponders* hmmm '69... what a great idea! There's a party in my mouth, and you're all invited! (especially you shoto ;) :eek:)

Happy Birthday to Arc,
Happy Birthday to Arc,
Happy BIRTHDAY to Arc da Rat
Happy Birthday to Arc!


I quit my job and my last day was today! Yay!
I start work in my Mum's scrapbooking shop on Monday - as store manager woo hoo!

*does a little happy dance*
 
Hey all! ...meh, its Arc boithday? Hmm....

*Glomps Arc and giving her butterfly kisses* Happy Birthday Sweetheart. ~:rose: :kiss: :heart:
__________

So... after reading everyone's comments, now I'm even more ...neh! So I'm cursed with a big one?!

Celest trust me, there was alot of signs that she gave me to initiate that. I personally think it was a bad storyline writing even from my critiquing. My problem is I don't re-read my stuff...hence I get destroyed with the grades I get for my english class...

Eh...oh well. How's everyone doing?

Anyone up at 4:20 other than me?

:rolleyes:
 
*giggles & gives out smooches to everyone*

(((SMooCH)))

Thanks ~ Cel, Lauren, Khaddy, GM, Bryan, S&D, Fire & Shoto!!!

Other than the people I was working with (& the friend that gave me the Fruits Basket stuff) ... Everyone else pretty much forgot ... So don't worry about it ... I was not expecting anyone to remember ... heh ...

*enjoys her smooches, song & butterfly kisses*
 
Last edited:
Khadgar said:
*laughs* right Arc, a nine incher is "yeah, alright." *smirks* whats wrong with you girl? lol

*looks all embarious*

I dunno ... I have only seen/had 4 male parts ... Up close & personal ... I am not a very good judge at these things ...

*pouts*
 
*coughs*

Ahem ~ after I had prompted you ...

But I did also thank you when you told me ... :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top