Illinois guys check in

NW burbs here but get into the city often. Bi non passable cd beginning to explore a bit of a submissive side as well.

Live in the city (west side), wrkh in nw burbs (Elgin). Curious, married guy looking for first time experience

Anyone have luck hooking up on here. 31 newly divorced looking to explore the bi curious side of me I been holding back forever.

still looking

I haven't been on here in months. I'm still looking for the right bud to get together with. I'm in the Champaign area and available most weekend days.

Married and very closeted, 46 WM

I have been craving cock and cum in my mouth so bad! I don't even want it back I just want to do a blow and go!

Live in the city (west side), wrkh in nw burbs (Elgin). Curious, married guy looking for first time experience

The above still applies. I still haven't taken the plunge and want to find the right buddy to explore my curiosity with.

Still wanting to try so bad. I get so excited thinking of one in my hand or mouth.

mine in yours and yours in my hand. wonder how close to me.

Chicago

In the city of Chicago here but can travel. Need to find someone who can host. Enjoy sucking and would live to find a regular bud.

Mundelein area. 66 y/o bi-curious.

I would like to chat with guys with similar thoughts.

Last edited:
Back