A stranger in your bed (for eugere 1988)

Katie blushes as she melts into his kiss, turning beet red as he complimented her: i never...done that before...*nods* i am hungry....have steak or something meaty *blushes as she followed him as he guided her.For the first time she didnt push his hand away *
 
Kurt led her to the dining room and pulled out her chair or her before lighting candles at the smaller, more intimate table he had prepared. "What do you want to drink?" he asked, getting himself a rum and coke.
 
Katie smiled at the setting as she realize he has been making efforts: same as you....*looks around and back at him* i bet you spoiled all your lovers like this. eh...*she find it hard to believe he only spoil her this way*
 
"well, I do make an effort, but I'm a married man now, so you're the only one I'm going to spoil from here on out," he said. The meal arrived, and Kurt began eating. "So now that we're on the same page, how do you like your new clothes?"
 
Katie felt a bit guilty as it was true he made more effort she seen married men do ...whispers: Thank you...*she began to eat as well, moaning as the flavor hits her taste buds* mmmmmmmm *unlike when she swallowed his seed*She looks up: their....beautiful as usual...you shouldn't have...its too much...*unused to be spoiled*
 
"Like I told you when I first met you, I only give people in my life the best," he said. As he offered her dessert, the phone rang. "Maybe you can model some of the more interesting pieces for me tonight," he said before answering. After a long conversation, he said, "It looks like my share holders are in town tomorrow, so I'm going to have to put together a party for them.
 
KAtie began to drink as she ate: I never imagine my life to be in such a way...i thought i work in small company as a data clerk...god knows i hate school...*gets her drink refilled* why choose someone like me, i cant bring anything productive to our relationship...your like a huge business deal..*pushes her finish plate away as she eats her dessert* mmmmmmmm*smirks as he mention modelling as she continues to drink...She smiles as she finish the dessert: i love the dessert..oh god...seriously..i know nothing of party business...*gets up with her drink in her hand, stumbles bit; whatever..you say...no point arguing with you..*gasps as she falls against him, finished down her drink as she leans against him*
 
Last edited:
Kurt carried her up to her room and made her drink lots of water. While she sobered up, he said, "I'm sure you'll do fine. Now why don't you look through those clothe and show me how sexy you can be?"
 
Katie pushes the water bottle not wanting to sober up as he like the drunk effect: your such a perv...hehhe..*gasps as he carries her in his arms, she clung to him like a child with her legs around his waist. She ends up sucking on the water bottle: i like being carried like this...heheh*looks around as they enter the bedroom: lots of the stuff was lingerie...i cant pull that stuff off
 
"How do you know unless you try?" he flirted, showing her that she had a full length mirror to show off in front of. "I'll bet this is the first time you've had lingerie. So go nuts."
 
Katie laughs as she pulled away from him as she grabs once of the boxes and goes to change behind a shoji. He was she her undress behind it and slip into the undergarment. She stick out her leg playfully as she knee stocking attach to the garter strap lace to her chemise and thong .set includes the red chemise that features lightly padded cups, lace trim, adjustable straps, satin ribbon bows.
She swirls around playfully: like it? *looks beside him: oh god; you bought me so many...i dont think i can try them all out...
 
"It's wonderful," he said, playing under her bra straps and teasing the tops of her breasts. "I like it that we can share each other now."
 
She giggles wrapping her arms around her neck and licks him lips before taking off and goes try the next box. She begins to undress slowly to tease him: to bad your not naked...atleast i would get see if you "reallly like it" heheh

She steps out wearing babydoll set includes an ivory lace babydoll with satin underwire, padded demi cups, adjustable straps, satin ribbon sash with removable bow broach, hook and eye back with keyhole cut out and matching g-string panty.

She pushes up her hair till she lets them falls back pass her shoulders walking over to him with hungry eyes: I love them...
 
At her suggestion, Kurt stripped when she went to change in order to surprise her when she stepped back around the corner. When she came out in the next set, he began to stiffen. "I like what I see, how about you?"
 
Katie eyes widen as he easily seem react to her, she playfully rub against him before going to change: dont get o hard...hehe * She walks back behind the shoji , slips into the next item he bought her.This sexy set includes a stretch lace bra top with with a halter neck and wide lace band and matching strappy side boy shorts with a cheeky back.. She walks over covering her upper part before twirling ; i should say a more appropriate thank you...
She gets on all four and crawls to him on her kneels,licking and sucking his cock. Looks up at him as she moans as she feels him harden. Jerking him off slowly as she slip her other hand into her panties to masturbate herself. She slip her fingers out and smear her juice over his balls massaging them as she suck him nice and hard wanting him to cum.
 
"That's right, suck me off," he said, being a little rough in her hair to see how much she could take. He watched her finger herself and saw the panties soaking. "So you got a taste of me and wanted more?"
 
Katie winces as he grips her hair more rougher than usual but she continues to suck faster and another inch, as she could barely fit his huge cock in her mouth. She made an effort as she kept eye contact as he thought her earlier. She pulled her mouth off long enough to reply ; yess...i love your cock in my mouth...sooo big...and powerful..*spits on the head before sucking on it faster and deeper
 
Last edited:
The increased suction and depth made Kurt gasp. "Wow, I'm halfway in and it's only your third time. You'll be a proper little cocksucker yet," he said, spurring her on by toying with her nipples.
 
Katie eyes bulges as she he manages to push a third in her mouth, gagging slightly as she continues till half his cock was thrusting in her mouth..She continues to rub his balls as he fuck her mouth...Gagging as his cock push down her throat, blushes as she winces as he tease her nipple. Her cry gag by his enormous cock, she tries pull off his hard cock.
 
This time he let her off. "Go ahead, breathe," he said. "You can lick me without taking me in your mouth. Think of it like licking an ice cream cone."
 
Katie blushes as she catches her breathe before beginning to lick along the side of his cock.Pressing her lips against his shaft and slide it up and down with her tongue teasing him. Her thumb rubbing the head of his cock as she slide her tongue and lips press against the base of his shaft til she licks and sucks his left ball then right. Soon she was jerking him off ans she was sucking hims balls. Her thumb rotating around the head of his cock, smearing his pre cum around the base of the crown of his enormous head. The sound of his balls being sucking by her small lips echoing in their bedroom ,was more than he could resist and settle for a great b/j*
 
Hurt took her by the wrists and pulled her gently to her feet, "Get in bed and put your ass in the air," he said gently. "I'll make you feel good like you just did for me."
 
Katie blushes as he held her wrist, getting to her feet. Turns beet red; your too bold with words...*she hesitated but since she enjoyed it earlier, she got on the king size bed on all four. Blushes as she parts her legs open, exposing herself willingly to him for the first time. taking a few deep breathe she lay her forehead on the pillow: like this? *naively trusting he will only finger her pussy as he was so generous earlier*
 
"Oh, yes," he said, and she heard him approach the bed and get on his knees. She felt his tongue beginning to trace its way over the outside of her lower lips before starting to flit over her nub.
 
Katie eyes widens as she cries out as she felt his tongue. She clutches the bet sheet making small helpless whimper as he uses his tongue on her. She never imagine he would use his tongue on her , her legs shaking*
 
Back
Top