Conflict of control (closed)

"Well, did you enjoy your shower? You took long enough. Why did you bother putting on your robe? Are you going to put on a little show for me as you remove it? That would be real nice. Put on a show for me Alice before you come over here and lick and suck my cock clean." Patrick sat up on the edge of the bed in anticipation of the show....knowing that Alice was not happy about what he was telling her to do.
 
Again Alice had trouble hiding her true feelings about his words, but once more she was smart enough not to speak her thoughts out loud. Instead she gave a short and sexy dance for him... and the camera... slowly revealing her body until she was completely naked. Part of it was to make him happy, another part was to stall the moment she had to suck his cock.

When the bathrobe was on the floor she moved over to the bed and took her spot between his legs. On her knees on the bed... her ass a bit raised... she accepted him into her mouth and Patrick could see her ass and pussy very clearly in the mirror behind her.
 
Patrick watched as she dropped the robe. It was a shame she was such a bitch, because her body was so fucking hot...even with her milk-filled tits. Of course, the fact that she was such a bitch made it easier for him to make her uncomfortable.

"Show me what a good cocksucker you are Alice. Prove to me that you don't want me to ruin your career with those videos. Before you know it, you are going to be asking me to come here and take care of you." Patrick looked into the mirror to see her pussy and ass as she licked and sucked his hard cock.
 
His reminding threat about the videos still proved to work very well as Alice instantly seemed to love sucking cock for him. Often his cock was deep inside her mouth and throat while at other times she just teased the head with the tip of her tongue.

Her drool often caressed his cock before her tongue cleaned him of the mess she made. The only thing that was a bit positive about this was that for once Patrick left her in charge of the blowjob instead of just fucking her face with his cock.
 
Patrick loved the way that Alice sucked his cock. She was truly very good at what she was doing to him right now. "You are such a good little cock sucker Alice. You do that like you enjoy it. I think you like licking and sucking my hard cock. I am glad to see that, because I could get used to having you do this to me on a regular basis."
 
Alice hated the way he had to humiliate her further with his comments but she had no choice but to keep licking and sucking his cock. She really wanted the control to shift again in her favour but as long he had the recordings there was no way of that happening unless she got something that was even worse on him than the videos were on her.

So for now she was willing to be his little play toy, no matter how much she hated it.
 
Patrick had his hand behind Alice's head. He was really loving the blow job he was getting from her and he wrapped her hair in his hand. Then he pulled her off of his cock. He tilted her head back so that she was looking up at him. "Do you enjoy sucking cock Alice? It certainly seems like your do because you do it so fucking well."
 
- "On... only yours... Patrick"

She answered him, hoping he would like that answer enough to be kind to her. The sound of her blowjob and her answer were very nicely being recorded by the hidden camera in the room and only made her position weaker, but she had no idea of that. She just wanted to please Patrick with words so that he would hopefully seek less pleasure in other ways
 
"Alice, you are such a good cocksucker. You should be proud of your talent." Patrick kept a tight grip on her hair and moved his cock over her lips. He wanted to see her reaction. He enjoyed controlling Such a hot woman who had so much power at work.
 
- "Please..."

The word and her breath stroked against his cock. She hated to be under his control but was very aware things could get much worse. To keep her husband's videos from becoming public she was willing to do a lot and it was good that so far Patrick only cared about his own needs. Sucking and fucking his cock was bad... but rather that than involving others.
 
Patrick wasn't convinced that Alice was being totally honest with him. He was pretty sure that Alice was playing to make sure that the videos were not released. Patrick was going to make sure that she enjoyed what was going on and that she wanted more and more.
 
- "Please... let me make you cum with my mouth... I need it... I need you..."

Alice begged him like a hungry slut... it might not be completely the truth but the camera recording her and her words didn't know that, nor would anyone that ever got to see the tape. But perhaps she was the only one that didn't know it was the truth... because the camera also recorded how wet and open her pussy was with lust. The only reason she hated the situation was because she wasn't the one in control.
 
"You want my cum in your mouth? I bet you also want me to fill your hot, needy cunt with cum too. You need to be taken care of, because your husband doesn't know how to take care of you. You need me, and you know it. The only thing you don't like about this situation is that I am the one in control. Other than that, you love having a cock that will take so good for you."
 
- "Yes... do with me what you want..."

She answered him... for once it was her need talking rather than just an act, as her arousal grew to a point that even her mind could no longer restrain it. She wanted... needed to cum, the lust seemed to drive her crazy and a cock inside her hot pussy sounded like a very good solution
 
Patrick sensed that Alice was not responding out of fear of the release of the tapes now, but that she truly needed to be filled with his hard cock. "Beg me to fuck you Alice. Tell me how bad you need this hard cock buried in your pussy. Tell me how you need me to give you what your husband can't. Tell me that you want to be my hot little slut."
 
She hated him... she needed him... Her body and mind had a very interesting fight together and right now her body was clearly winning.

- "Fuck! Come Patrick... fuck me hard... give it to me again, I need it...."

With every word and sentence her body won the fight more and more and her pussy got even more wet.

- "Fuck me deep and fill me with your seed... my body is so hot for you and can only be cooled by being used... Make me your... slut..."

Every word was being recorded, but right now the tape didn't matter. For this night her fight was gone and only the need remained. Right now she would most likely do anything for him as long he 'rewarded' her with a good fuck
 
"Get on your hands and knees slut. I am going to fuck you in your bed the way you need to be fucked. Your husband never gave it to you as good as you are going to get it, and he fucked you here many times. I am going to give you what you need the first time.....and every time after this."

Patrick waited until Alice did as she was told. He moved behind her, reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back to him, and whispered into her ear...."you belong to me....all of you." Then, without warning, he filled her with his hard cock.....fucking her the way she wanted to fucked....the way she needed to be fucked.
 
Alice moved rather quickly... and with her new pose looks directly at the hidden camera.

- "Yes..."

She moaned in answer to his words, immediately followed by a look of pure lust as he entered her and started to fuck her. Her words could have been mistaken for lies... but the look on her face being recorded on the camera leaves no room for doubt. She is loving this.
 
Patrick grabbed her hips and began to slam his cock into her even harder. He filled her with his big, hard cock...stretching her wide...pleasing her like she had never been pleased. "You will cum so hard for me pet. I want your cum all over this big, hard cock."
 
Alice moaned a 'yes' at each thrust of his cock... until his speed and her orgasm just made it a very long 'yeeeesssssss' and she indeed exploded over his cock, getting him very wet with her juices.
 
Patrick fucked Alice through her orgasm. He loved the way her pussy spasmed on his cock and the way she covered his cock in her cum. He smiled at the way she was coming around. "Now, suck my cock clean and make me cum. Taste our cum together."
 
Alice was panting heavily as he just kept fucking her while she was cumming, it nearly was torturous. Just as she was sure he would finally cum, he pulled his cock out of her and offered it to her lips. She gasped, seeing how wet it was and hesitated at his instruction.

The hesitation was only for a moment, but still it was clearly there. Then she opened her mouth and started to suck and clean him
 
Patrick saw her hesitation. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed a handful of her hair. He tilted her head back and made eye contact with her. "Why did you hesitate slut? Tell me, and don't you dare bullshit me." He continued to stare straight into her eyes.
 
Alice... normally always in control... had this time a very hard time looking Patrick in his eyes. She swallowed as he demanded an answer.

- "You... have just been inside me and are wet... of me.. It is... dirty to..."

She answered his question, aware that at best he wouldn't care about it and ad worst made things even worse on her.
 
"Yes, I was just in your tight pussy, and you covered my cock in your cum. Now you are going to suck your cum off my cock and you are going to suck my cock so good that I will fill your mouth and throat with cum." Patrick watched Alice for a reaction. "Show me how much you love this cock.....suck me good slut."
 
Back
Top