The Early House Present

Anthea :"thats sound easy enough, your right i dont need change my clothes for that...I just tend to blur out without thinking sometimes..." *smiles and laughs* you can't be serious, hun....you never stop placing your hands on me if i stay naked behind close door...your right? wait a sec...don't i have a say in the matter? I ope i have a say on the matter or else i end up tied around your waist with your cock 24h a day inside me"
 
Jon moves to outside and starts to lay boards out along the outside of the concrete slab. He then pulls a black marker out of his pants pocket and makes dots on the wood. Jon says "The dots is where you will be drilling. I got the drill all preset with the bit in it. Grab a board and take it to the table. Lay the wood flat and drill into it. Then return the wood and grab a new one."
 
Anthea nodded as she followed him excited: i can't wait to drill...*she followed him, listening careful : ' ok, i'll do that...." *she grab it and began to drill, giggling as it was so much fun. She continued to drill the boards as he indicated without any problem, she was enjoying doing some work of her own. It was easy as he was so clear on the instructions*
 
Jon grabbed a second drill and put a screw bit in and grabbed a box of screws and glue from the cab of the truck. He then started to put a screw in a quarter of the way then undid it. He then added glue into the hole. Then sunk the screw in all the way. Soon the first wall was all studded. He put put some glue on top of each stud and then screwed the top board into place.

He repeated that till all 4 sides where done.
 
Anthea continued till she finish accomplishing her task, smiling once it was all done. She rush to the trailer to get drinks and return to hand him a bottle of water: " Here hun....i thought you like a drink....i am done....took a while but its done...anything else?
"
 
Jon sits back on the ground drinking the water. I gotta get the outsides put together then we gotta stand them up. Then fasten them down. Then we start on the inside walls. As Jon sits he enjoys the view of her ass under the skirt. He can just see her round sexy ass cheeks as the skirt loosely hugs her ass. Jon just smiles and plans for her to be in front of him while the put the walls up. Jon is going to love this work. He starts to get hard from the view. Jon wonders if she realizes he can see her bare ass but to the rest of the world its covered. Jon is enjoying the view as its his right. Like she can enjoy seeing his hard on.
 
Last edited:
Anthea really loved to participate in building their home, she curse as her bottle fell on the ground. Bending over to pick it up, giving Jon a nice view of her ass: "damn it" *glance back at him as she pushes back her hair : " what else you want me to do...i did all wood stuff , you ask..."
 
Just take a brake for now. I need to finish this part. Then we can move on to the next part. Where I will need your help. Open your legs if your going to be standing there. Jon moved over on his hand and knees to the next spot he needed to work at that was right behind where she was standing. Jon found him self wondering will she open her legs for me or step a side.
 
Anthea smirks as she opens her legs for him; " like this? Don't start a job you can't finish , old man...*giggles*
 
Jon moves under her as he pulls the drill and smiles looking up at her. He says "Oh I am sooo starting what I can finish." He kisses her thigh at the skirt line of mid upper leg. He then starts to get back to work as he puts more glue and screws in. Jon tries not to think that his head is just below her bare pussy as he looks down with the back of her feet along the wood hes working on. Her legs on each side of his head.
 
Anthea smirks as she shivers as he kissed her:"mmmmmmm" *she reach with her foor to rub his crotch: " Since i am expose, why dont you pull out your cock from that zipper...its only fair, i get a good view,baby
 
When we go in you can get as good as view as you want. From the street no one can see nothing. Unless you bend over or they are on the ground. Jon roles to his side. There you go better feel anyways. Best your getting for now.
 
Anthea does a pout: " no outside fucking....running in yard naked? *tries not to laugh*
 
At are next house sure. Not here tho. Jon gets on his hands and knees. He gives 2 quick kisses to each leg at the skirt line then pulls out from under her. He moves a foot over along side her. Jon keeps working.
 
Anthea bites her lower lip as she moans in pleasure and giggles; you soo bad...i wasn't serious....no way could i run around naked in a yard or any other place....I can't have you see me that way...heheh
 
Jon finishes setting the frames for the wall. With them laying on the ground. Jon then moves to grab some boards from the pile and lay them out on the platform. As Jon works he wonders if he should pick out another skirt to buy so Anthea can wear it or if she should wear the same one for the day.
 
Anthea watches him walk before suddenly leaving and heading in the trailer. She returns with a glass and a jug of fresh lemonade. she pours into the glass and others it to him* " you should get professional to do it, i dont want you injured..."
*looks around as she imagine how beautiful it would become whe it would be completed*
 
This isn't the first home I made. I am a pro. I been doing it for just about as long as you been alive I bet. Jon is quick to take a glass of lemonade. He drinks the first one down quickly. He gets a second glass. This time he takes his time drinking it. As Jon drinks the second glass slowly. He looks around and says "We did what would have taken me a week in a day. Maybe in a week we can have the first inspection."
 
Anthea smiles: "thats sounds great hun...i just dont want you accidently hurt yourself....hard job for 1 man...*kisses him* i wish could do more, to help
 
Well it may be hard for 1 man to do but 2 people can do it better and safer then 1. Jon then finishes putting the glue and screws in place. Jon grabs some wood from the pile and starts to lay it where the walls will be.
 
Anthea nodded: " that is true, so who you hiring as a second? *tries to look serious only to burst out laughing before kissing him* i am messing with ya...what shall i do now, hun?
 
Jon smiles sitting on the ground to Anthea's side. He hears her ask "What should I do now?" in his mind he sees him self pulling her hips to his face as he pushes his tongue back deep into her pussy as she stands there riding his tongue hard. His breathing picks up at that little daydream. Jon says "Soon you get to drill. Then I get to screw more." He smirks looking at her then adds "Not yet tho. I need to finish marking all the holes. Please get me the tape measure from the table." As much as he would hate for her to walk away from him. He would love the view of her sexy ass in the short skirt.
 
Jon gets up and walks over to the table. He grabs the tools he needs. Jon then returns to work marking where the rest of the holes will be. He moves from one board to the other. When he is done he asks " Do you want to drill?"
 
Back
Top