Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

Female needed: I am enjoying writing female roles in one of my RPs enough that I would like to write another one based upon this pic:
  • Me: the girl kissing you.
  • You: the girl taking the selfie sext.
  • Story: your boyfriend -- now overseas with the military -- had always talked about wanting to watch you with another woman and/or have a threesome with you and another woman. You had always resisted, showing no interest in other women. But you finally give into one of his requests: a selfie sext of you being kissed by a girl friend. Unfortunately -- or fortunately, depending upon your point of view -- the girl friend doesn't want to quit at just a pic.

Female needed for something a little different for me:
  • Short posts, maximum about the length of this seeking post.
  • Reason: I want to conduct it from my phone during short lulls in my job.
  • Spelling, grammar, and punctuation checks are still requested. (I won't translate lazy posts into proper English.)
  • I have a plot idea about a group of high school seniors who payoff a school administrator with sex for good grades and privileges. It is called "It's your turn" because it is about your character, who is now part of the little group and has not put out yet. However, if this does not interest you, we can talk about doing a different story

Another idea: "A Desert Isle Sexventure"
  • Me: A recently marooned sailor. (You pick my pic.)
  • You: A long ago marooned beautiful woman. (Obviously, I already picked your pic.)
  • Concept: She has miraculously survived alone on the island for 10-15 years (depending upon the age details upon which you and I discuss). She hasn't seen another person in years nor a man since she was a little girl. We're stuck here, so ... let's make the most of it.
  • I am looking for an adventure of sexual discovery, not a quick Hey, this goes in here, oooo, awwww, that feels incredible flash bang fuck story.
  • If you are not up to creating all of the details concerning her survival, I am more than willing to have my character explain it all as he discovers it.
  • ALTERNATIVE TO THE PRESENTED CONCEPT: She is not alone, but has a relative with her, who I will write, thus presenting all of the survival details and some background via conversation with my primary character.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to cook up a dirty fun twincest thread, and I need a literate female to help! Let's collaborate and brew up something kinky!

Basic idea is that during their freshman year of college, bro discovers sis's secret life as a naughty webcam girl.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1280548
 
Last edited:
Scenarios:

A demon falls in lust with an innocent young teenage girl (within Literotica's allowed age limit, of course). The demon has the power of invisibility, the power to alter its appearance, and to plant suggestions in a person's mind. This thread is about sexual awakening and corruption, where the demon will follow the girl and observe and interact with her surroundings as he slowly wears down her defenses as she starts to question her sanity.

Your character has survived on a tropical paradise after a shipwreck. My character just washed ashore to find a gorgeous young woman inhabiting the island. Your character might be afraid yet curious of my character who is having a hard time adapting to his new surroundings.

You awake in a back alley with no recollection of who you are and how you got there. You are naked and dirty yet strikingly beautiful. And you are, of course, thoroughly confused. Two men are advancing on you with wicked lecherous grins on their faces, unaware that someone infinitely dangerous are watching them, preparing to pounce on them and tear them apart if they harm you. There's more to your character than I want to reveal here. Taken.
 
Last edited:
Female needed for 4 ideas, one of which is a twins same sex encounter with me writing one of the female twins.
  • Me: The subject of your fantasy (and a couple of infrequent Technicians at a company with which you deal.)
  • You: A woman who confuses fantasy with reality.
  • In the near future, a woman goes to a company that uses a form of dream technology to fulfill your choice of fantasies. (You can select the fantasy. Your choice.)
  • Only problem is, when she comes out and comes down, she is entirely unable to recall that it was just a fulfilled fantasy and not an actual event.
  • She continues on a sexual adventure based upon a first event she thinks was real but wasn't.
  • In the fantasy, my character will react exactly as you want. It's your fantasy. But afterward, in real life, he will act as a man would react, for good or bad we'll find out.
  • Trust me, in the end you will get what you want.
  • If you ever saw "Total Recall" or read the Philip K Dick story "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale", then you probably have a better idea of what I am suggesting.
  • Look here to see the first post. Please do not post to it without first PMing me and being accepted.

"The Man In The Basement"
  • Me: a man living in your basement.
  • You: the mother (~36), the daughter (18), or both. Your choice.
  • I have been living in a portion of the basement of your house that you don't even realize exists.
  • One day, I am discovered.
  • Let's see what happens.
  • Feel free to look at the first post but, obviously, don't post to it without being accepted.

"Beta Test" (a female twins encounter with me writing one of the girls, inspired by this picture of us):
  • You or me: a twin sister who has kissed a girl and wants to know what it would be like to go all the way with a girl but is afraid.
  • The other of us: the other twin, who has the same experiences and feelings.
  • The Beta Test: when we each learn that the other has similar experiences and thoughts, we suggest that we try it together.
  • This role play will involve lots of short posts to make it more like real life. RL doesn't always happen three paragraphs at a time.

"The Stripper and the Virgin Bride"
  • Me: a party stripper.
  • You: a 20-25 year old virgin bride-to-be who has never seen a naked man or even watched internet porn.
  • You are petrified when I show up for your Bachelorette party.
  • I find out that you were very uncomfortable and come up to apologize later.
  • We strike up a conversation, about your upcoming nuptials, your virginity, and your fear of not being all your husband would want to have in bed...
  • One thing leads to another...
 
Last edited:
Seeking romance. I have a few stories in mind; please note how I said stories, not scenes. I used to be an active writer on this site, but for personal reasons had to disappear.

I'm going to ease my way back into writing, and I prefer that my partner is literate, and contribute to the story as well. I have many ideas, but it's not fun if I have to do all the work. Please PM me to discuss, thanks!

tumblr_o010kphwNA1tw5trjo1_500.gif
 
Seeking a fellow Student

Hi all,

I have an idea ofr a romance style story.


MY character is visually impaired, even blind. Despite this, I have developed as a pianist, to an extent where I have been offered a scholarship at a prestigious music academy.

As I am effectively blind, your character has volunteered to be my 'mentor' for the first few weeks of term to help me settle in.

Despite the fact that you are in a relationship and that I am younger, we end up forming more of friendship than either of us envisaged.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Adrian
 
Seeking females:

#1:

"I Kill Bad People" begins with a mysterious cowboy wandering into a lawless mining town pulling behind him a string of horses, each with a body tied over its saddle; and continues with the growing relationship between him and a woman who wants him to clean up the town by any means necessary.

Looking for a writer who proof reads before posting; doesn't mind short posts when they are appropriate; and will post at least 10 replies a week.


#2:

You are a wanna-be weather girl who simply didn't have the talent to land the job. You know that I like your look, so you flirt with me. I agree to help you get ahead if you sleep with me. Ultimately, you get all you want. Will that include continuing to fuck me or get the hell out of my bed? That's up to you. I'm good with both. :)
 
Last edited:
Hello gents looking for a male co writer for a thread i though up its got action romance and i am looking for long build up. takes place in the south i am a huge fan of justified and i like the idea of this innocent girl and a gut very close to boyed croweder in the show. they meet up the girl falls head over hills and is very loyal. but being young and naive she has no idea what she is getting into. um pm me if intrested and we can add more to the story. looking for romance build up
 
Are you alone on Valentines?

A guy (me) is making his last FTD flower delivery on V-Day, when the recipient discloses that she sent the flowers to herself just to make others think she has a Valentine. I disclose that I, too, am alone today, and ... well, it is my last stop before going bome. Perhaps you invite me in for dinner, drinks, and incredible sex.

Short posts will be common as I am doing this on little breaks during work. Yes, working on a Sunday ... on V-Day ... on both!
 
Hello again. The last few months have been pretty rocky in my personal life, and I've tried to get back into RPs on and off. Thankfully, things have finally settled down and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

I don't have any particular fantasies right now, but I play dominant. Check out my SRP profile and PM me if you think we'd be a fit.
 
Anyone free for an rp, I'm available and in need of a thread. Let me know if you have any ideas
 
Anyone free for an rp, I'm available and in need of a thread. Let me know if you have any ideas fellas. pm me, I can play from individual threads to group threads.
 
Looking for a male or female to play with. I am kinda picky and might be a pain in the ass. I only play here and through pm's. I don't play in a thread cause I am way too self conscious about my writing. I prefer to play myself or celebs. There is a small list I like to play, they vary from very popular and known to not so much. I like slow build up to the sex.

I don't write paragraphs and don't need paragraphs but at least some what decent grammar is a must. I know mine isn't perfect but somethings are sort of a must for me, like knowing the difference in they're, their and there. Using quotations, simple stuff like that. I also prefer playing in the 3rd person, even when playing myself, that way when I re read it reads back like a story.

I'm fairly open to scenes and stuff but prefer the male characters I play with to be younger, females any age. The only things I won't consider are rape, blood, and that's it for now. I might change my mind or something else might come up.

This might have been bad and a waste of time but pm me if you're interested and wish to discuss further.
 
I have been watching black sails again, the third season, and I have an idea that needs a female writer. It would be the story of a young woman recently widowed. She is told by my character, a pirate who also owns an inn in the town, this she has only three possible futures. First, find another man to take care of her. Second, become a common laborer, which will barely feed her. And third, be a whore, which will set her up with everything better, from clothes to home to protection from my character. In the process, there will be opportunities for her to rise in stature as she discovers how the pirate culture works ... and who has secrets they don't want exposed. There might even be the possibility of love, whether it be with my character or another. If you want to take a look at the first post and some more information about the role play, check out this link.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1282128


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>​

And I want to write a short post, one sex scene role play that begins with my character -- whose pic you can pick if you wish -- waking up from a lazy Saturday afternoon nap to find her, commenting softly, "That's my beer." He doesn't know who she is, but she's in his home. Friend of a friend or relative? Lady who broke down and came in on her own? Let's talk. It doesn't have to be a jump to sex just cuz she's already mostly naked. I just like the idea of her being so in the house of a man she doesn't know.
 
Last edited:
A whore or a housewife?

Looking for a Male writer to write this thread with me . It is about a wife and mother who stays at home most of the time taking care of things and is in an arranged marriage. She loves her kids and tolerates her husband but the sex and communication is not there and she desperately wants someone to be in love with so she starts chatting privately online in webcam shows. One of the men tracks her IP address and finds her and what happens next is up to us... Pm if interested
 
Looking to get back into rp. I was once very active on this site (actually remember a few of you fairly well). Now that I've graduated from college, I have more time to devote to writing again.
I am looking for experienced, literate males who are interested in writing stories with me. I don't mind sex-heavy plots, but I prefer a balance between substance and smut.
My ideal partner will be capable of posting at least once a day, five days a week. I will not respond to one-liners or lazy halfhearted posts.
PM me if anyone is interested in easing me back into things!
 
I'm looking for some more writing partners.

Fairies would be fun. a Xanth story. Wedding stories are interesting. I enjoy Fantasy. Vampire story might be fun. I also enjoy Comic book heroes.

I'm not interested in nonconsent or having to force / humiliate women.

I can post most every day and I promise you will never look at one of my responses and think to yourself, "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?" I like to follow the plot we agreed upon.

Send me a message if you'd like to get something started.
 
Seeking both male and female writers for an Online Role Play forum RP inspired by the movie "I Am Legend". While the RP is not per se a sexual role play, I am soliciting writers here for two reasons: there will be sexual scene opportunities; and the ORP thread doesn't have a "Seeking Writers" thread.

Details about the RP:
  • While inspired by the movie, the RP is a stand alone plot with several similarities and differences. (I'm not going to list them here, but I will list them in the OOC I am going to start tomorrow and link here when ready.)
  • The story takes place in Broad Channel, a neighborhood of Queens, New York, located in the midst of the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge. (Google Maps Link, turned 90 degrees to better fill the screen.)
  • As in the movie, a plague has turned a large part of New York City's population into flesh eating monsters who are killing and eating the rest of the population.
  • Unlike the movie, in which only 1 immune human was left alive in Manhattan, a large number of humans -- whose immunity is questionable -- are left alive on Broad Channel, which will be isolated from the rest of NYC via the destruction of the 4 bridges accessing the island.
  • Our story follows the survivors. The only plot will be survival! I will occasionally throw in a few twists; and I will occasionally "time jump" us ahead a couple of days, weeks, or months when current situations are resolved.
  • I encourage writers to write multiple characters from different backgrounds to allow you to fully explore the possibilities. However, you are totally free to write just one character.
  • I will add more details to the promised OOC, but I don't want to waste a bunch of space here.
 
Back
Top