a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
well as long as i don't go outside its chilly
aircon is a great invention

its fuh fuh fuh freezing down here,just got in,its nearly 1am down here,my bed is starting to call me,nice and snuggly warm,just winding down after a long day before sleep :D :D

The time difference always thows me. It's got to be close to midnight your time. Lovely pics as usual. :rose:

Been wondering, how do you teach English, is there an interpreter, or is it by complete immersion for the class? Or does the class already speak some English, and you are teaching them advanced English?

Of course, you do realize that you are hnndicapping them for life by teaching them REAL English and not American English (joke). There is a phrase that I recall, but who said it that the UK and the US are separate countries divided by a common language.

:D

ElvenAngel said:
sorry to dissapoint but i don't often wear shoes when i'm relaxing on my bed

Shoes on bed = not good but chilling out in just your undies is a fab idea ;)

wideeyedgrin said:
The time difference always thows me. It's got to be close to midnight your time. Lovely pics as usual. :rose:

Been wondering, how do you teach English, is there an interpreter, or is it by complete immersion for the class? Or does the class already speak some English, and you are teaching them advanced English?

Of course, you do realize that you are hnndicapping them for life by teaching them REAL English and not American English (joke). There is a phrase that I recall, but who said it that the UK and the US are separate countries divided by a common language.

:D

actually i have to teach american english
:eek: and it keeps slipping into my vocab :eek: again
i teach convrsational english form first learners to uni students . with my school students i alterate days with a korean english teacher. with the advanced students it's just me but they can already speak!
sometimes it's easy sometimes it's frustrating!

EA,

Just wanted to say hello again and hope that all is well (especially after what seemed to be a relaxing night of "chillin.'"

That bed looked pretty comfy, or maybe it was the panties you were wearing, maybe both... looked like it could squeeze in another body though, you know, to help you with the, um, chatting ;)

((Elven))) :kiss:

thats done it!!! I have looked at the first 18 or 19 pages and gone right off you!!! Slim, sexy, lovely breasts and very pretty. I hate you :eek: :eek:

Was going to suggest you came and paid my thread a visit but as I am now feeling old, fat and frumpy by comparison I think I might just go back to reading Jane Eyre and eating biccies :( :(

bluefoxlady said:

thats done it!!! I have looked at the first 18 or 19 pages and gone right off you!!! Slim, sexy, lovely breasts and very pretty. I hate you :eek: :eek:

Was going to suggest you came and paid my thread a visit but as I am now feeling old, fat and frumpy by comparison I think I might just go back to reading Jane Eyre and eating biccies :( :(
i've seen the thread. fat and frumpy? ...nah, nuthin' like it. :rose:
biccies? now you're talkin', catch you later too, blue. :kiss:

bluefoxlady said:

:( :(
can i have a biccy?
or i'll be crying in my ....ummm looks around... tea at the thought of you hating me
and i had a quick sneaky peak at your thread and ididn't see anyone who matched the description of old, fat , or frumpy!!!!!!

Sweet Woman,

Photos of you in the daylight,

Yummmmmmmmmmm

I hope you are feeling as beautiful as you look.

fearless frank :D

ElvenAngel said:
:( :(
can i have a biccy?
or i'll be crying in my ....ummm looks around... tea at the thought of you hating me
and i had a quick sneaky peak at your thread and ididn't see anyone who matched the description of old, fat , or frumpy!!!!!!

McVities Digestive okay???

Loving the pictures so far.

Got to ask since you are currently working as a teacher have the students looked at you in any way or asked you questions that were intimate or revealing?

I have often heard how such students tend to fantasize about their teachers and more if possible.

MasterSnatch said:

Got to ask since you are currently working as a teacher have the students looked at you in any way or asked you questions that were intimate or revealing?

I have often heard how such students tend to fantasize about their teachers and more if possible.

most of my students are 7-12 only have a few older ones
no problems so far but koreans are very conservative - they nearly had a heart attack when i included underwear in a descussion of clothes (and that was just the words panties and boxers- ) so i don't think i will have an issue with that

MasterSnatch said:

That would have included me :D

(well not the "more")

Huh. I don't think I've ever wanted to be a pair of panties before... it's a new experience for me. Thanks, Angel!

fearless_frank said:
Sweet Woman,

Photos of you in the daylight,

Yummmmmmmmmmm

I hope you are feeling as beautiful as you look.

fearless frank :D

i am afraid i took these tonight no sun light just a few more pics of me lazing around

Last edited:
Sweet One,

Would it be too bold to ask if
you have more photos to share ? :rolleyes:

I am just recently come back from
the Northwoods...................
and I am having trouble waking up
and returning to civilization.

fealess frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back