Over my head?

Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Posts
22
I have an ongoing story, writing the seventh chapter now, and it seems to have taken on a life of its own. My writing style seems to prevent me from knowing what's going to happen next, since I just sort of let it flow onto the page so to speak.
I am attempting to keep the story line real, but still intriguing at the same time, and found myself getting pretty emotional from the last chapter. I actually found the emotional response quite strong as I wrote, cheering out loud and even on the edge of my seat at times.
I fear I am getting in over my head with the plot twists and addition of several other characters, so I sought help from two of the editors here (volunteer I believe).
No response.
Could someone please recommend an editor?
The story is 'Neighbors.
Thank you all for this opportunity to be read, and thank you for your time.

Machu
 
* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
I see why you are a Guru

Thank you so very much. I did not have that enabled. Could explain why I haven't gotten any kind of responses :)

Well, live and learn I guess.

Will prior PMs show up? Or do I need to resend my original messages?
 
Will prior PMs show up? Or do I need to resend my original messages?

Think you'd need to resend them. Also think you're likely still not to get a response and that posting here is better. There's a sticky at the top of this forum indicating who is definitely available in a given month to edit. Think that's better than trying the broken Volunteer Editor process.
 
Another Guru!

You have an amazing site :) Thank you for even being here, not to mention all of the advice, tips, critique, and of course the wonderful stories.

I will try the sticky now that I have bowed and groveled lol

Thanks for the quick reply
 
Back
Top