Position of Power

" ...so Derrick, decide what kind of woman you want and find her. Then you will know what to do. " is the last thing I say before it happens . . .

I see your eyes moving closer to me, although it happens in an instant, it seems slow to my response. I feel the heat of another, the breath and I feel your lips on mine. What is happening. This is not what I meant at all. Im thinking, "no, no, no, I meant . . ."

But no words come out. Instead, my lips part and I take your kiss. My eyes close and I forget how much frustration I have with you. I forget my husband for the moment, I forget how every girl falls for you. I feel the warmth of your mouth and the aggressive nature excites me in a way I am not use to. In a way that I cannot control.

I do not even think of stopping and I realize that both of your hands are on my legs. I don't care, in fact I begin to softly moan and my legs part in response to your touch. I am lost in the animal like lust in the limo as I feel like I am capable of . . .
 
Derrick continues to kiss the married woman who has been the object of his fantasies for so long, not wanting to give her time to have second thoughts just yet. Reaching around his hand to run his fingers through her silky dark hair, his other hand moves up her inner thigh a few inches to massage her soft creamy skin. Roxanne actually parts her legs slightly allowing her husband's boss easier access.

This is almost too good to be true, Derrick thinks. If she only knew how long he waited for this moment.

By now his tongue gets busy and he licks her lips and then slips inside her mouth. Soon he breaks the kiss but he gently pulls her head back using her hair exposing the tender flesh of her neck and kisses her there now. His hand moves slowly higher up her thigh, touching teasing, squeezing...

" Do you know how beautiful you are, Roxanne ? You are a total goddess ! " Derrick whispers against her throat, slipping the strap of her dress from her shoulder. He knows she has to feel his big swollen cock pressing against her hip even though his pants, proving just how bad he wants her.
 
The kiss becomes passionate and I begin to respond willingly. I don't care anymore. We are in privacy, in the back of a limosine, this is a sexy man, I will see where this goes. Feeling your fingers in my hair, I move my hands to your shoulders. I begin to lean back as I feel the pressure of your body against me.

I feel your hands massaging my thighs and I part my legs more to invite the advances. As you pull your mouth off of me I feel your body full against me. I feel your force lean my head back and I feel your stubble and lips on my neck. OMG you have no idea what a turn on that is for me!

I feel your whisper and moan against my neck, "" Do you know how beautiful you are, Roxanne ? You are a total goddess ! " It causes me to shift my ass and lift my legs off of the seat. I feel your obvious hardness against my thigh. Oh yes, this is what I was sitting on before. You are even harder that before. I can now see why those sweet young things are always following you around.

As your hands move to my shoulders, I finally come out with, or rather moan, "oh I don't know about this Derrick." But these are words only. My body is saying yes lets do this. "My husband is a good man and I don't know if we can do this." I begin to pant and breath harder as warmth flows all over my body.

My hand goes to your neck and my mouth is open.
 
"Oh I don't know about this Derrick. " Roxanne says, " My husband is a good man and I don't know if we can do this. "

Derrick silences her protest by kissing her again before moving on to the other side of her neck. He can tell by her breathing and the way her legs are parted that this married woman's resolve is slowly melting.

" A woman of your beauty deserves more Roxy, and I am that man who can give it to you. " Derrick whispers confident in his abilities to please her. By now he has eased the front of her dress down exposing her magnificent tits. Growling, his mouth moves down to kiss the curve of her milky white breast above her nipple. At the same time the finger of his other hand lightly caresses across the silk material of her sheer panties. To his satisfaction Roxanne is already wet with desire.

Taking her nipple in his mouth he teases it with his tongue feeling it stiffen and swell.
 
Derrick is moving his mouth over my neck and it is driving me crazy. I manage to say, "Oh I don't know about this Derrick. "continuing, " My husband is a good man and I don't know if we can do this. " Before I can say anything else, you move your mouth up to mine to silence me. Our mouths wide open and taking each other in our warm mouths. I realize how sexy kissing is in the sexual conquest.

I have nearly given up the struggle as I feel your fingers close to my wetness. I pose no opposition but welcome your touch. My thighs awe warm and slippery already. Your weight on my leg and I can feel your cock harden against me.

Somehow you manage to make room to bull my bikini top down and my boobs are exposed and bouncing as the car moves. Going fast so fast, I feel your lips on my warm skin. Your tongue runs along my nipple. "ohhhhhhhh" I moan finally. This will happen one way or another. "ooohhhhh yessss like that" I moan some more.

My hands hold your head tight as your lips work on my nipples getting me so excited. This is not what I expected. This was not supposed to happen at all. "Ohhhhh Derrick you are so wonderful" Panting and sweating, this man in on me,
 
Derrick knows the Roxy is past the point of no return, her body responding to his touch. He has waited for this moment for almost two years, and isn't about to rush. Derrick wants to give her an experience that she will never forget. Concentrating on Roxy's pleasure he forgoes his own, his cock is throbbing and continues to use his finger on her wet pussy while his mouth devours her full lush breasts making her moan and twist with desire.

Smirking his mouth moves downward across her stomach as both of his hands grip her ass cheeks. His tongue pauses to play with her belly button, licking it and his powerful hands slip down to hold her thighs apart, spreading her legs as far as they can go. She whimpers and arches her back. Inhaling deeply Derrick can smell her musky scent and sees that she has creamed her panty !

" Damn Roxanne, I can't believe how beautiful you are ! "

He leans forward and kisses her cunt through the thin fabric of her bikini bottom.
 
Last edited:
My mind is going crazy. The whole back of this limo seems to pulsate and spasm. Is this possible? I lay back as my total surrender is evident to my husband's boss. "ohhhhh yessss" soft moans from my lips as I feel your mouth exploring my boobs. Hmmmm it is always my boobs that men stare at, he can enjoy as much as he likes. "ohhhhhh your lips" as you move from nipple to nipple. This man is a lover. A sexy lover of women.

I feel your face moving down my tummy and I lift up as your strong hands move under my ass. Your mouth stops at my belly and I feel your tongue poke in and out. "oh Oh ohhhh" I convulse as you have no idea how I like that. I feel tension already building up in my spine and thighs. My body shakes as I realize your fingers are petting my wetness all this time.

My underwear is soaked as your fingers tease. Your face begins to move and I feel your arms spreading my legs further apart. I feel your face moving down and down. OMG your not really going to . . . "ohhhhhhhh" my eyes close and my hair wraps my face as I roll my head across the seat.

I can imagine what you must feel like. Your solid cock keeps rubbing on my thigh and I want to set it free. I want to touch it and look closely at it. Then I feel your lips softly kissing my pussy. Almost as the sheer fabric of my bikini stand between us. You kiss me again and I feel your breath on my wetness.

My body reacts. I feel a build up. This will really happen . . .
 
Impatiently Derrick removes her bikini bottom exposing her lovely married pussy to his gaze. Their is nothing like the scent of an excited female, he thinks to himself. Taking another deep breathe his tongue starts at the bottom of her slit and he can taste her, slowly slipping up between her soft pink pussy lips to discover her clit which he expertly teases.

Derrick enjoys hearing her response, gasping and moaning as Roxy sinks back onto the plush seat, her shapely legs spread wide. He concentrates on her lovely cunt trying to ignore his aching cock until he can't stand it anymore and releases it from the confines of his trousers. The bosses cock is fully erect, solid and thick, throbbing...

Using all his masterful experience of pleasing a woman Derrick licks, sucks, and kisses every inch of her creamy pussy.

Oh my God, Roxy...you naughty, little, wicked, beautiful slut. When I put my powerful big cock in that married pussy of yours, I am going to make you scream, and cum all over it, again and again ! " Derrick warned her, feeling her body start to tense and even shudder.
 
After feeling your lips kissing my pussy so softly, my body goes into shock as your hands roughly force my bikini bottoms off. My passion is freed, but before I can react mentally, your face is between my legs and I feel your mouth on my building excitement. The teasing of my clit.

"ohhhhhhh hmmmmmmm" my moaning is increasing as my excitement builds. I am so close so close and all I have done is . . . . Feeling your face between my legs I moan and moan. I feel the tension building and my orgasm building. I am so close.

Your face lifts off of me and I open my eyes to hear you say, "Oh my God, Roxy...you naughty, little, wicked, beautiful slut. When I put my powerful big cock in that married pussy of yours, I am going to make you scream, and cum all over it, again and again ! " Gasping and gasping, I lift your face up and try to pull you up to me.

Barely able to whisper, I moan, "your cock, Derrrr, cock, Come here ughhhhhhhh" My fingers move down your lower back and across your ass. I manage to get my hands under and unbuckle your pants. I feel your ass lift up allowing me to take them down enough to free your cock.

Seeing your face inches from mine I move my lips to yours and kiss you passionately as my fingers feel the hardness that I now desire. As my tongue pushes into your mouth I reach my hands into your boxers and feel that erection. Kissing you I begin to stroke it full and feel myself about to climax. Breaking our kiss, "Derrick, sit down so I can see what I am touching."
 
Roxanne tells Derrick to sit down on the seat so she can see what she is touching. As much as he likes kissing her lips he likes her soft hand on his massive stiff cock even more. Gritting his teeth he sits already struggling for control. This married female has the ability to send him over the edge for some reason, probably because she has been the object of his fantasies for so long. Now Derrick can smell her erotic and musky scent on his upper lip which only adds to his excitement !

Derrick grabs her hair and pulls her lips to his again, kissing her deeply. It is as he can not get enough of her. Roxy's fingers continue to stroke his solid rock hard nine inch cock, making him use all of his willpower. Meanwhile his fingers skillfully play with her swollen sensitive nipple.

" Can you feel how hard I am for you, Roxanne ? "
 
When you sit down on the seat, I move and squat between your legs. Your pants are mostly down and disheveled. I look straight ahead and see your hardness sticking straight up. I look at this massive cock and then look up. Although my body has committed to this lust, I feel guilty looking at the excitement I have caused. I look up to your face and I reach my hand into your lap.

My fingers touch and I smooth my palm up your shaft. It feels warm and hard. I see your eyelids flicker as my hand wraps around your cock. My god this is big. I begin to stroke you very slowly imagining what erotic pleasure awaits us. I mean, whose cock is this big?

As I feel my way up and down your cock I think that it is bigger than my husbands, but he is average and that I have touched a few enormous penis' in my life. Is Derrick's the biggest?

My thoughts are interrupted when you first pull my hair a little and take my shoulders and pull me up to you to kiss me. My hand never leaves your excitement as I stand and lean over to give you my kiss. I feel your fingers playing with my nipples some more and you pull off. With my mouth open I hear you say, " Can you feel how hard I am for you, Roxanne ? "

I nod first, then I moan and whisper, "my god you are so hard. I could feel your cock when I was on your lap, but I had no idea that it would be so big. I feel your hands on my boobs and I begin to stroke your cock a little faster watching how you react to my touch.

Suddenly the car stops, a little abruptly. I lose my balance and fall over, letting go of you and and landing on my side on the long bench seat of the limosine. I hear the driver's door open and shut. I am heaving with sexual interruption and I hear footsteps walking close by. Suddenly, the door opens and your driver says, "We have arrived sir, forgive me" as the driver sees your pants down and sees he has interrupted you, but obviously not for the first time. "Forgive me sir, but your caterers have questions and they will not continue setting up until you speak to them."

The door closes and I am so embarrassed and humiliated. Does this driver know my husband? Will he tell anyone that I am a common slut? I get up and tell you, "Derrick, this was probably not a good idea anyway. " I straighten my robe and look for my bag and my dress. "We did get carried away, but . . .but . . ." I open the door and step outside. I turn back in and grab my dress and bag.

I look at you and say, "We must keep this a secret. I know we crossed the line, but my husband or anyone for that matter, must not know about this." I wait outside of the limosine for you to pull your pants up and get out.
 
Shoving his throbbing cock back in his pants and regaining his composure, not to mention his anger, Derrick exits the limo.

" I am sorry Roxanne. Trust me my driver is dedicated to me and knows to be discreet. "

The boss turns and glares at his employee. He should know to call before opening the door, the stupid fool. Derrick has no time to deal with the awkward situation and escorts Roxanne over to the gay caterer who is waiting impatiently. He makes the introductions and excuses himself to make a phone call. Actually he is frustrated and his cock is still hard, although confined in his pants. Derrick watches her from inside the all glass patio. The way she moves her sexy body, the sway of her hips, her lovely smile everything about her makes him desire her.

This morning was a set back but Derrick was not about to give up. After all the beautiful married lady would have given herself to him had not the driver mess up the signal to not disturb them.

Besides the boss had a surprise up his sleeve.
 
As we look in each other's eyes, we know what was going to happen, but I had no idea what was going to happen. Confusing. When we are alone, I get myself together and remember that I am a married woman, and I want to help my husband. I keep thinking, - I was "this close" to having sex with Derrick. That was not the plan.

"Derrick" I say low and looking straight ahead as we walk to his house, "We were lucky that we were interrupted. I mean look at us. I am married to Mark and he thinks the world of you." I lightly laugh and still say, "but I will never forget it! My God you are incredible." After a pause, "so lets forget it. What do you need me to do?"

My bottoms are still wet and I feel the chafe on my thighs. I can imagine that Derrick's cock is still hard. How did he put that back in his pants? He must be uncomfortable. Knowing Derrick, he is probably screwing some 20 year old right now. He couldn't get in the house quick enough.

I chat with the caterer, a man named Raphael, who is kind and sweet. Although I am still overly excited, Raphael is calming, as within a minute of meeting him, I realize there will be no chance of sexuality. Raphael tells me that the boss wants me to look over the seating and tell him how and where everything should be laid out. This is my area of expertise, as my mom was a caterer and I worked with her for years. Did I mention this to Derrick? I am sure Mark did at some point.

As I direct a group of caterers I see people who obviously are guests and not workers by the way they are dressed and carry themselves. When I introduce myself, I find all of the men know Mark, but most are younger. I don't recall ever meeting any of them. Periodically, feeling the electric charge from the limo ride, I think of Derrick and wonder where he is right now.

More people come and I see so many that I know. A few of the wives tell me I look great and I smile. Some wanted to know why I'm flushed and I tell them it is the sun. We chat and begin to have some fun when my I get a text from my husband. I look at my cell and see I missed six calls from him. I feel ashamed as I realize why I missed his calls. MY GOD while Derrick's lips were between my legs, my husband was trying to call me! I feel shame.

The text from my husband says, "SORRY ROXANNE. I AM DELAYED BUT I WILL BE THERE SOON. MY BOSS NEEDS ME TO PICK AN IMPORTANT PERSON AT THE AIRPORT. I WONT BE LONG." I sigh and find the wives and mingle. I see a beautiful afternoon and think what a nice time this will be.
 
Derrick was the perfect host, greeting his many guests, making them all feel welcome, directing them towards the open bar, refreshments and countless cheese and fresh vegetable trays, iced shrimp and king crab legs, dips and sauces. The three grills were fired up and the aroma of barbeque chicken, ribs, T-bones, and beef burgers filled the air. A live band provided music and people waded or swam in the huge pool complete with a rock garden waterfall. The guests flocked into the underground cool man cave or played volleyball on the beach beside the bay.

The only thing missing was a beautiful hostess. Derrick had never married not wanting to be tied down, but lately his thoughts had changed. Too bad that his object of affection was a married woman.

The host mingled among his guests, slightly distracted by Roxanne. Of all his many guests it was she that got his undivided attention. Of course she was surrounded by several other married women from the firm, laughing and conversing, never even glancing in his direction. How could such a passionate female be so hot less than an hour ago and be so cold now, Derrick wondered. He wasn't used to rejection in any way shape or form from any female, married or not.

Taking a deep breath Derrick approached Roxanne, enjoying the thrill of the chase. " Excuse me Mrs. Donavon, I am aware that it is early in the afternoon, but would you like to dance with me ? "
 
A balmy breeze blew over the gala, the food was good, lots of drinking and fun by all of the guests. I found my clique of wives that I see at every get-to-gether, some are so nice and some are such phonies. I keep thinking about that time in the Limo and I glance around to see if Derrick is outside yet. Such an tingle between my legs that cant leave . . .

"Roxanne? Can you believe it? " I come from my thoughts. "I'm so sorry Amy, I ditz moment" I say. The wives laugh as Amy repeats the gossip. I smile and nod at Amy - the phony. Look at her, boobs falling out of her dress. Amy does the same thing every time I see her - at least every time since she got her boob job. I guess she deserves it. Her husband was promoted over Mark three years ago. I listen and wonder what gossip Amy says when Im not around. If she only knew that rumor has it that she has screwed a few of the husbands here since her boob job last year.

I take in the beauty of this place and I smell the meats cooking on the bar-b-que. Hmmmm, so nice, masculine? Maybe, but I am feeling horny! between Derrick and the Bar-b-que . .

A hand is on my shoulder, " Excuse me Mrs. Donavon, I am aware that it is early in the afternoon, but would you like to dance with me ? " I smile and say, "Mrs. Donavon?" I tease you ans hold my hand out for you, and in a posh accent I say, "charrmmmedddd please call me Roxanne"

You lead me to the dance floor and I feel your hand on my hip and we hold our other hands up. The music in nice and at first we are speechless. We look into each other's eyes. I feel the thrill of lust and passion running inside of me. What is this? Am I attracted to this man?

"I should have known that you would be such a nice dance partner" I say and smile. As we move among the crowd I am itching with anticipation as I feel your hands and try to will something else to happen. You look so attractive, like a king in his domain.
 
Derrick couldn't help but smile as they moved gracefully together about the dance floor. Roxanne looked somewhat impressed with his dancing ability but he was an accomplished dancer and fully confident. Most women loved to dance and he had mastered the skill years ago. Derrick boldly stares down into her gorgeous eyes, admiring her beauty. Using the opportunity his hand slips down until it is at the small of her back inches above her delectable ass. He presses her body closer. Aware they are surrounded by dozens of guests he wills himself to be restrained in public. While his reputation is known to many, hers is hardly tarnished. " Too bad we didn't get to finish what we started in the limo. " the boss teases, whispering softly for her ears only. Roxy doesn't respond, only lowers her eyes.

For now he is content to sweep this married gem off of her feet. Later when they are alone he will give her something she will never forget and leave her wanting more.

The song ends, too soon as far as he is concerned but it is still early. Derrick has the rest of the day and night to seduce her. Later they can dance under the full moon and stars, " I was wondering if you would like to accompany me over to the table where there is a fine selection of food and wines. They say the lobster and steak is to die for. "

Not giving her a chance to refuse he takes her arm and leads her through the crowd, past Amy and her gossipy friends who are watching with interest.
 
As we dance on the crowded dance floor, I feel special. I feel like all eyes are on us and I feel like the queen of the ball. But I begin to blush as I am married to someone else. That phony Amy is watching us I bet and gossiping right now how I am already screwing my husband's boss. Little does Derrick know how erotic I find dancing. How I use to love dancing before I was married. That was often a ticket into a man's bed! Then I met Mark and the dancing ended. If Derrick only knew!

I feel your hands on my back and rest just above my ass. God to think only a couple of hours ago, your hands were lifting my bare ass! Now on the dance floor, you are using restraint. I look and hear you say, " Too bad we didn't get to finish what we started in the limo. " you tease, smiling, whispering softly so only I can hear. I doesn't respond, but lowers my eyes.
My face rests on your neck and I feel the warmth. Of course I remember!

Then like a moment from West Side Story, when Tony and Maria first meet on the crowded dance floor, I feel like everyone is a blur and we are private. Then primal lust takes over and in my mind I feel you spin me, lift my dress roughly and begin fucking me from behind. My imagination takes over and I hear you from behind me say, "ohhhhh Roxanne, yes oh yessss" as your cock moves in and out of me. I begin to cummmmmmm, Ohhhhhhh"

I lift my face up from your neck. Did I moan out loud? I look up and smile at you in response to your naughty comment. How long did I rest my face on his neck I wonder. It seemed so real.

As you take my arm and walk us to the buffet table, I am a little hesitant, but I figure I have seen dozens of women in your arm. This would not be unusual. I say, "the food smells wonderful. everything has turned out perfectly. Lets go for a walk on the beach. Do you mind?"

I see you smile and we walk along the shore. When we are out of the crowd, I stop and tell you, "Derrick I cant help thinking of how we needed to finish what we " pausing" you know" and smiling. "On the dance floor I could feel your cock so hard again! What is with you?"

"OMG, I cant believe I said that!" I start to move back with you to the party. I look at your house from the beach, it is so big and intriguing. "your house is so nice. I bet it is so beautiful inside." I feel tingly all over.
 
Derrick loved the beach. And nothing compared to sharing it with a beautiful lady. He was surprised when she suggested that they take a walk but then again she was full of surprises all morning. As they strolled privately amongst the sandy dunes he imagined that they were alone, and he was applying scented sun tan lotion on her fine body while she was wearing only that tiny little bikini that barely covered her sensational curves. Soon his expert hands would tease her until she could stand it no longer and Roxy would mount him, taking Derrick's huge hard cock deep inside her wet married pussy...finishing what they started in the limo !

"....on the dance floor I could feel your cock so hard again. What is with you ? "
Roxanne's voice brought him back to reality.

For a moment they walk back to the house in silence, Derrick knows that she knows how bad he wants her despite her marriage. Once they get closer Roxy says " Your house is so nice, I bet it is so beautiful inside. "

Derrick stops, turning towards her, " I would love to give you a tour Roxanne. I think you would especially enjoy the library. "
 
As we walk toward the house I see a few servants milling about, ready to gain your favor. We are closer and less guests. I notice some very pretty Spanish women in maid's outfits on the pouch cleaning and chatting.

I hear you say, " I would love to give you a tour Roxanne. I think you would especially enjoy the library. " We walk and I put my arm into yours. I smile and say in a flirty way, "Im sure the library is sensational, but that wasn't the room I had in mind." and I give your arm a squeeze.

We enter and a man opens the door for us and says "Mister" as we pass. I look at the marble floor and the glass walls. I am overwhelmed by the beauty. The colors. You show me kitchen and the dining room. I whisper, "my god it is so big" and I giggle. I see less and less servants and we come to a room and you open the door. I walk in and see a large room with chairs, TV screens and a glass wall that looks over the ocean. I notice that the glass wall goes much higher than the room. I turn and see a staircase.

"wow, where does this staircase go?" I begin to walk up the steps and when I get to the top, I see a king size bed with beautiful linens, and realize this is the master bedroom. I walk to the wall and look out at the guests and feel my own power and warmth inside of me.
 
" It a beautiful view, especially with you in it. " Derrick comments coming up behind her. "Don't worry, no one can see you Roxanne. "

Standing mere inches away his hand caress her fine buttocks and his lips softly kiss her shoulder. Derrick resists the urge to strip her naked and force her against the glass and take her from behind. Already his cock is raging inside his pants, hard from just being next to this gorgeous married female. He honestly can't remember a woman that he desired this much. Derrick fingers trace the outline of her ass and suddenly he pushes her summer dress from her body, letting it fall to the floor. She is naked except for a pair of heels.

With her palms against the window, he quickly undresses and moves directly behind her, letting her feel his hard powerful cock touch her ass cheeks. Pulling her head back using her silky hair his lips once again finds the flesh of her shoulders while his other hand reaches around to cup Roxy's tit. His fingers play with her nipple.

" If you only knew how bad I want to fuck you right now. " the boss whispered in her ear as his finger slipped between her legs and across her cunt. She was wet and creamy. " And I think that's what you want also. "
 
When I reach the top of the stairs I see the large bed, the soft colors on the walls and I feel sensual, like a teenager who is somewhere she is not supposed to be. I walk close to the glass wall and lean against it. I feel a warmth and I lightly place my fingers on the glass. Without realizing it, I am leaning a little at the hips. I am looking at all of the partygoers enjoying the day and I feel you close, although I did not know you even followed me up the stairs.

Then I hear, " It a beautiful view, especially with you in it. " And I know you are coming up behind her. "Don't worry, no one can see you Roxanne. " I smile and see a faint reflection in the glass as I feel your hands lightly on my ass. It tingles and I sway a little and push back. I am about to turn my neck to say something and I feel your lips on my neck.

"ohhhhhhh mmmmmm" very softly I moan. I continue to relax against you, lifting my head back and feeling your fingers tracing little circles against the nylon fabric of my coverup. Electric and warm. Then things change.

I feel your hands lift my dress up and your fingers somehow untie the front and the cover-up slides open. I gasp as my naked front is visible to 50 or so people. Then I remember what you said about the glass. As I am thinking and rocking my body, the coverup slips back off and I reel the room air on my body. IM NAKED! And I don't care. Why don't I care?

Then I feel your hands on my shoulders and in my hair. Then against my ass! Are you naked? How? I try to turn and I feel your lips on my neck, my shoulder and kissing across my back. Then your fingers massage my breasts. "ohhhhhh" I let out as my nipples harden and this sexy man takes what he wants!

" If you only knew how bad I want to fuck you right now. " you whisper in my ear as your finger slipped between my legs and across my wetness. " And I think that's what you want also. " I part me legs a little more and push back. Your rock hard cock is against my ass and your fingers lightly tease my pussy.

I lift my face up and let your finger work my boobs. I take my hand and curl it back against your face and I moan some more. I realize why you are successful because you don't take "no" for an answer. You take what you want, and right now you want me. And you will find out that, even tough I have been a faithful and loving wife, I want you too.

I let my self go and moan softly, "Derrick is this what you want? You want me?" Pushing my ass back again and again. "You want to take me, your employee's wife? You have wanted me all day and there is no turning back now. "

I lean over a little more and lift my ass up. I reach a hand between my legs and find your cock. I take it in my small hand and stroke it. "ohhh yes I want this Derrick." I move your cock against my wetness and continue to stroke it. The head massages my clit and I feel it like an animal in my hands. I move it away and stroke it slowly between my legs.
 
Derrick has to use all his control not to enter her wet married pussy once she takes ahold of his big rock hard cock and presses it against her sensitive clitty and slick pussy lips. He wants her, like no one else before, but he is determined make this last as long as possible. Nothing else matters but this beautiful dark haired woman that he has fantasized about since first being introduced to her at a company party. Finally he has Roxy right where he wants her, about to take his huge solid cock deep into her lushious married pussy !

Roxanne strokes it with her soft fingers, teasing him. Gritting his teeth the boss man lets her do as she wishes. Both of his hands grip her slim waist, forcing her to arch her back and letting Roxy feel his strength.

" Is this want you want Roxanne ? Do you want me to fuck you with my huge cock ? Nothing can stop me this time. "

Now he pushes his powerful dick between her legs, not quite entering her cunt yet, making it wet with her juices. And then he pushes down with his hands and forces her butte upwards and enters her with the head of his shaft.
 

Attachments

  • 1c974b5d3387c4c0be8f5f823bd987c6a3f5ce91_m.jpg
    1c974b5d3387c4c0be8f5f823bd987c6a3f5ce91_m.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
"ohhhhh god oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moan as your cock teases me. You wanted me in the car, you may have wanted me for a long time. You will have me. You knew you would have me, you get what you want and that is sending excitement throughout my body.

OMG! You are just gonna tease me? I push my ass back trying to get you insid eof me, but you are nudging and teasing me. Oh god I need this now! I forget my husband, I forget my marriage. I want you and I want you now.

I try to turn my head back and I hear you say, " Is this want you want Roxanne ? Do you want me to fuck you with my huge cock ? Nothing can stop me this time. " I pant and cannot speak. I get out a "yes" and a "yes" Finally the teasing gets to me and I feel my climax building before you even enter my pussy. Finally I let go . . .

"Derrick stop teasing me. Just fuck me!!!!! Derrick please fuck me!" I can imagine you smiling, another conquest. You have suceeded and will get your rocks off in another slut. I feel you lift my ass up and I step in my heels as I feel you enter me. The tip enters me and my pussy welcomes you by squeezing the tip. I hear you moan and know what is happening.

Then the build-up breaks and as you enter my wetness it sends me over the edge. I lift my head up and softly at first show my orgasm vocally. "ohhhh yessss my godddddd" then not caring and screaming, "nowwwwww fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee god nowwwwwww" and your cock fills me as I cum powerfully. I am out of myself as you slowly work your hard cock into a steady rythm of primal sex.

When I recover I come to terms with you fucking me as you please. My pussy is still in spasms as I feel your hardness moving in and out of me from behind.

"fuck me Derrick. I am all yours. Take me and use me now. " I push back and smile. This is so naughty but I need this. "Derrick . . . "
 
Hearing Roxy moan and beg him to fuck her makes Derrick strain to control himself. Feeling her creamy tight married cunt grip his rock solid prick, squeezing, fluttering drives him almost over the edge. He can feel her pussy spasm, the hot liquid heat and Derrick resists the urge to do the same. Not yet, he wants this moment to go on forever. He wants to enjoy every second of it !

" ... Derrick. "

The sound of her voice, desperate with need, makes him grip her waist and bury his big cock deep inside. Groaning, he pauses...and then he starts to thrust, faster...deeper...giving Roxy every inch of his powerful shaft.

" Fuck me, Derrick ! " she hisses, shoving back, wanting it all. His hands are everywhere, pulling her head back by her hair, pinching her pert nipple, as if he can't get enough. Finally he can hold back no longer and his throbbing cock erupts and he shoots his hot cum way down inside.

They stand there, against the window, both trying to get their heavy breathing under control, feeling the afterglow. As far as Derrick is concerned this is just the beginning, he knows that he can't get enough of this beautiful married female. And then he spins her around to face him and picks her up in his arms and carries her to the bed.
 
As my orgasm subsides I feel your hands, your big strong hands holding my hips firmly as you continue to move your hard cock in and out of me. I feel you ramming against me and your body bouncing against my ass with each thrust. I palm the glass wall looking at all of the guests and clench vaginally to your firm hardness, trying to give you pleasure.

I feel you enjoying my pussy, your employee's wife's pussy, and I am accepting every part of this lust. I am not this kind of woman but I am exactly this kind of woman. "ohhhh yessss fuck me hard", I scream and push my ass against you with the same rhythm. As we meet with each thrust, you go deeper and deeper. Oh god I need this now.

Your hands move from my hips and right to my boobs. Massaging and taking like the man you are, I begin to feel pleasure rising inside me again. "yes Deeerrr ickkk, you want my boobs, they are all yours, yesssssss fuck me fuck meeeee." And I hear you moaning behind me. Our bodies heat up and I feel your cock swelling inside me. I cant believe I am not only fucking another man he is really gonna . . .

Then your hardness breaks and I feel the warmth shooting inside me. "oh god yess cum in me baby, fuck me your cummmmm" and I feel it shoot inside me. You slow and we pause and stop. One horny couple against this glass mansion. My god.

I feel you touching me and I take your hand, your arm. Something inside me wants this and I will not let go. I don't want you leaving me now, but I know you are a host of all of these people. And who am I anyway? Then you pull out of me and turn me around. I look up at you willing to accept whatever I get.

We are frozen and I put my hands on your shoulders. You lift me up in your arms! My god. As you carry me to your bed, I bury my face in your neck and kiss, suck and lightly bite your skin. Im hungry, and I want you. What will happen? My hands are moving all over your body, needing to touch and touch you.

You lay me down in your bed and I kick off my heels. I can still feel the wetness of your cum in me, on my thighs as I look up at you. You didn't leave, You set me down in your bed. I have to go for it. "Derrick, I am not nearly ready to go back down yet. Lets stay up here a little longer." I look at you hoping , waiting and not for long. You get on the bed with me, and within seconds, we are under the sheets and kissing. My mouth locks onto you and I feel you moving and I will not let you go. I want your kiss, your tongue, your body, everything.

As we continue our passion, I move my hands all over your wonderful, strong sexy body. Knowing Im married and it is wrong, since your cum is already inside of me, what difference does it make now. My hands explore you, your back, your firm ass. My fingernails lightly dig into you as we roll across your bed. I know this will get better and better.
 
Back
Top