As your General Orders! (CLOSED)

She grinned mischievously "As you wish my king" she whispered her voice dripping in wanton lust as she undid the strap that held her dress together. Neffie stood before him and let the fabric fall to the ground. With a single step forward she was totally naked. The princess bent forward stroking her hand through his hair while her ass was pointed up and out. The view from behind her would suggest the perfect position to be taken but that wasn't what she was aiming for.

Neffie gave him soft, gentle kiss. After pulling her lips from his she held her pose with her eyes shut as she savored the kiss. "Now that's better! I'm actually becoming quite fond of being nude" she went to take a seat at the table, looking over all of the food prepared for the morning to decide what she wanted.

"You don't intend for me to sit through all of your dealings today in the nude do you?" she asked grinning and crossing her legs.
 
Titus smiled, "Not today, but soon, then yes, every moment my eyes can light upon you, you will be naked for my enjoyment."

He stood behind her, his hand tracing down her shoulders and chest until he could cup her breasts, and he massaged them gently, yet firmly. "If it were up to me, I would ban all clothing for any woman under my rule, so that I may enjoy the sight of them, one and all."

He pulled her hair gently forcing her head back so she could see him and he said, "But today, is not a good day for that. You will have guards with you all day. They will be discreet but they will be present. Amon is too impatient and power hungry to allow to amass any power."

He kissed her deeply, his tongue plunging into the depths of her mouth. The hand not holding her head in place moved to her nipple, and he twisted in, pulling out as he did so. He felt as much heard her sigh as he mangled her breast and domineered her mouth with his tongue. "Unfortunately, he requires my attention today."
 
Neffie had gotten a bit jealous over his comments about ALL women being naked under his rule. That was'n't what she had expected to hear from him. She wasn't that naive to believe that he wouldn't have highly skilled women of the palace pleasuring him whenever he wanted after they were married. It's usually what men do in his position but his yank of her hair and covering of her mouth with his lips kept her quiet on the matter.

She let a small scream out when he tweaked her nipple and then grinned. "I understand you have your duties but you've disrupted my duties your entire stay here" she giggled.

"So that being said, I don't really care what you have to do. I intend to be within eye or earshot of you at all times" she smirked reaching her hand up pulling him in for a deep kiss. When Neffie broke the kiss she's noticed that one the doors to the great room was ajar.

"I may not be correct but I could have sworn your man shut that door when taking his leave." A puzzled look on her face as she pointed towards the cracked door.
 
"Fuck," Titus cursed as he looked at the door. "Wait here," he ordered as he store over to the door. He poked his head out and saw a pair of guards at each end of the hall, "So it had to be a servant," he muttered. He motioned to both sets of guards and the ran up to him as Titus went back in the chambers. He turned to Neffie, "You will be well guarded the rest of the day."

As the guards entered the room, "Square her in, no one approaches other than one of us. You tend to her needs, get her food from our cooks, her wine from our stores. Accept nothing from any non Roman. If they persist too much, kill them and float their body down the Nile."

He turned to Neffie, "You will be safe with the guards, listen to them, and you will be fine." He gave her a peck of a kiss on the cheek next to her lips and strode off, death followed in his wake as a nearly palpable being.
 
Neffie peered at the four strapping men that would be guarding her and rubbed her cheek where Titus had left his kiss...her way of remembering it. “But...?” she asked watching him leave before she could even finish the words.

“What I am to do now?” the young princess stood there still fully in the nude from earlier and not noticing it until she noticed the men staring with jaws dropped. Neffie immediately began to modestly and shyly try to hide her body from them. “Uh um...turn your eyes! There's no need to watch my every move” she ordered them sliding awkward across the room until finding the dress the servants had placed there. After getting dressed she gave them the okay to look again.

Neffie took a bite more to eat and then sat down at the table she watched the men make an organized plan for guarding and if asked she would have admitted to watching them a little more closely than she should have been. The guards were all handsome and after having Titus touch her in a way that no man as ever, she was more than just a little curious about other men. “I wonder?” she spoke under her breath pouring herself a glass of wine. They hadn't thought of changing out the wine and food already delivered and when they had she'd already taken down an whole cup. Neffie and approached the men a little more tipsy then it usually made her.

She squeezed their shapely arms feeling the hesitation they had about even letting her touch. Neffie hovered her hand over two of the soldiers cocks thinking over rather or not she wanted to touch and feel what they had been sporting under those togas. She had a change of heart and mind and pulled her hand away.

Neffie began to stumble backward prompting one of them to catch her from falling. “Are you okay?” he asked scooping her up in his arms. She simply shook her head yes and ordered to be carried to Titus's room. Her body had become very warm as the guards checked the room for danger. “I'm fine just a tad warm and sleepy” she smiled half groggy and light headed. Neffie undressed before them and crawled into bed not caring that the guards were still there and able to see her naked body as she rested.


She relaxed feeling her muscles shut down one by one making her skin tingle with comfort. Neffie trusted them to do their job while she slept killing time until Titus would be back. Little did she know her wine was spiked. Neffie would be more agreeable and all around more open to suggestions. Now how would he sneak her out of there Amon thought.
 
The four guards looked at Neffie and then each other. The most senior nodded to the most junior, who took off running. The other three immediately struck defensive poses, and watched carefully over her.

Two minutes later, six men stormed into the room charging the three guards, all of whom threw their spears at the charging men. All three struck true, hitting shields, forcing the points to bend, rendering the shields useless.

A melee began as war cries filled the room. The three soldiers taking a defensive stand at the foot of the bed. The junior guard rose an alarm and came back into the bedroom, forcing the six men to divide their attention. More troops poured in, and in moments the six attackers all lay dead along with three Romans.

One of the remaining guards ran after Titus, letting him know that Neffie had been poisoned, then running to get the physician.

Titus roared, "Get Amon. Bring him back alive if possible, dead if not."

Troops stormed across the palace, sweeping up any Egyptian that stood in their way, barreling their way into Amon's quarters. The quarters were empty except for slaves. These were gathered up and marched to Titus, who ordered a century of soldiers to go to Amon's house with orders to loot it, burn it, and bring everyone inside back alive.

Titus left going to his quarters to check on Neffie and upon seeing the physician, "Well, is she okay?"

The older man nodded, "Yes, she is. She was given something to make her sleep, though for how long I do not know in particular."

Titus nodded, then after making sure the guards were set, stormed from the room.
 
Neffie hadn't heard any of the comotion that had happened while she was sleeping. In fact she was still dreaming a naughty dream at that. She and Kyra were being taken by the four men tasked with guarding her. Soft moans from her lips could be heard as she imagined watching Kyra take on two men while she had one's mouth between her legs and the another's manhood in her mouth. Then she let out a loud scream in her sleep when she had managed to cum. The image of Titus filling her pure flower with his cock causing it.

The Dr. tending to her looked to Titus puzzled and then shyly checked between the sleeping girl's legs noticing the release of her sex dribbling down her thigh.

Amon watched from afar as his home was ransacked but it was of no consequence. He had the perfect alibi, since leaving her this morning he had been socializing with the council members who accepted his point of view. His plan was working just as he'd hope. Neffie's "botched" kidnapping by rebels she be the final step into making her his.

When the Roman guards found him he went peacefully playing off the fact that he had no idea what had been going on. He followed them as they led him to Titus.
 
Boris left Neffie in the hands of the physician and went to his command area where he received reports from the commands of the legion. Everything appeared to be under control, the palace was secure and Amon was in custody, on his way to Titus.

Titus gave follow up orders then strapped on his sword just before Amon was delivered. Amon had a haughty look on his face, "So, great general, what ever shall you do with me? For I will be found innocent of any charge you will bring forward regarding me."

Titus nodded, "If I were to bring charges, yes."

He turned to one of the other guards, "Go summon the rest of the Pharoah's advisers."

Amon spat down roughly at Titus' feet, "She will be mine soon, you know."

Titus shook his head. "No, she is out of your grasp. The poison you fed her, killed Neffie. She died on my bed, my name on her lips, with a spray."

Amon's face for the briefest moment betrayed him with his shick, then, "Well then we have a murdered to find."

Titus murmured, "my men are on it already."

The elders began strolling in, one by one, then a large clump together. Titus watched them as they settled into their natural affiliations. The majority stood with Artut on one side, not looking at Amon at all, and casting furtive glances at Titus. The rest stood in a much looser circle their eyes darting around nervously.

Titus drew his sword and began speaking, "There are really only two people that matter in this equation, and they are Neffie and myself. One of those two have been poisoned, and in that I am here, that leaves only Neffie to have been poisoned."

There was a collective gasp from the larger group of advisers, the smaller group stepped back a step or two. Spinning, his arm shot out, the sword whistled as it arced through the air. The edge gleamed menacingly as it bit into Amon's neck. There was a moment of absolute quiet as the head toppled off Amon's body and rolled to the left. Blood squirted straight up then traced an arc across the collected men as the body collapsed.

He turned to the smaller group of men, "Anyone who tries to harm Neffie will face the same fate, or worse. I will not tolerate any attempt to prevent the union of Egypt and Rome."

He cleaned his blade and turned to his own adviser, "Split Amon's estate and give one portion of the proceeds to the Temple, one portion to orphanages, and split the rest among those men here who stand with the Pharoah."
 
Artut and the rest of the loyal advisers stood and shock and horror by the sight Titus had just given them. Although none of them thought poorly of it, they still felt the uncomfortable silence of everyone in the minutes approaching. Titus may have thrown a kink in the plan by killing Amon but he didn't end the conflict with those who didn't embrace Romans so easily.

There were still plenty of Egyptians that would rather see themselves executed then a treacherous Roman leading their country. Then Kyra stepped into the hall looking to found Neffie. Her scream slicing through the air ending the silence. She knew better not to ask and instead excused herself to help gather servants to handle it.

"Amon's dead...so it would seem his brash moves ended properly." A raspy voice said from the shadows as Kyra notified the staff of his demise. "It looks as if we have to proceed as I had planned and just corrupt the girl." The man still standing in the shadows spoke to Kyra.

"The poison I gave Amon should be taking it's full affect soon. I'v already heard about her pleasurable dream." the man chuckled.

"Pretty soon she'll be a sex starved banshee begging for the first cock or any cock she sees" He spoke patting Kyra on the shoulders.

"It's your job now to see that she follows to the plan! Rome wouldn't want a whore for a queen and my dear, dear brother, well he'll be dead soon so the crown would be mine. And you Kyra, my most prized courtesan!" He kissed her passionately and giving her a swat on the ass.

"Just be there when she wakes and be the first to make her cum! She will be your most willing sex slave to corrupt and corrupt you shall"
 
Titus left the room, and headed to his chambers where Neffie was. Upon entering he cleared the room except for the physician and he sat on the bed watching her as she rolled and moaned in her sleep. Her dress had moved its way up her legs to around her waist, her sex on display for all those who would care to look at it.

He ran his hand up her leg, until he reached the apex of her legs, and felt her sex leaking her excitement on the bed. He scooped some up with his finger tips and licked it off. Her taste was slightly different than earlier in the day. A little sweeter, almost like a syrup made of honey and sugar, flavored with something he did not recognized.

He looked up at the physician, "Have you given her anything?"

He shook his head, "No, young sire, I have not. But I did take a moment to examine the wine she drank this morning."

He looked at the physician again, "And?"

The physician looked old a moment, as he replied, "It was drugged, with an agent I have never seen before. It was not an opiate, or a poison. It is hard to gauge what her reactions will be to it after she awakens."

"Any reason to think there are long term effects?"

"Hard to say, but I doubt it. It might be best to prepare for the worst though."

Titus nodded, "Okay. No Egyptian is to have access to her with out me being there. Make sure there is a food taster and a wine taster. They try every course in my presence five minutes before we eat."

Neffie moaned out in an orgasm, his name on her lips as she did. He trailed his hand up and down her thigh as she she clamped her legs around his hand. She say up suddenly and threw herself into his arms. Titus was stunned at the ferocious kiss as her teeth ground against his lips.

She climbed up into his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and ground her pussy on his cock. He yanked his toga aside as he asked, "Given up on the idea you have to be a virgin still?"
 
As she sat there in his lap Neffie wondered why the Doctor had been there. Far as she had known she was just taking a very peaceful nap. The young woman hadn't known yet that she had been poisoned. She eagerly stroked her wet and nearly starving womanhood against his cock, wanting to be filled by him.

"Yes, Yes I have! I would love for you to make me a woman" she spoke not bashful or timid in her words like the 19 year old Titus met almost a week ago. She looked at the Dr., he himself being nearly twice Titus age but still somewhat attractive. Neffie blew him a teasing kiss before looking back to Titus.

"He could even watch if he wants!" she purred planting a deep kiss on the general's lips. "Why is the he here anyway love? Are you ill?" she asked him playfully grinding in his lap as she did.
 
Titus smiled as he stroked Neffie's ass. "No dear, Amon poisoned you today."

He waved the physician off as he lifted her dress over her head and threw it to the side. He looked down at her body and marveled again at its perfection. Her breasts were full, nipples harder than iron with a small ridge of bumps encircling her areola.

Leaning forward, he sucked as much of her tit into his mouth as he could fit, and he lapped at it with his tongue. He clamped down a little on her breast and sucked harder, trying to swallow it whole. She began gyrating on his lap, her soaked slip sliding up and down on his shaft.

He stood, turned and dumped her with a squeal on the bed and followed her onto the bed. He pulled her hips up until she was on elbows and knees, her pussy and rosebud both pointing directly at him. He spread her ass cheeks wide as he scootched up, the head of his cock rubbing against her lower lips.

Holding the base of his cock in one hand he nestled it against her opening and pressed forward with his hips. One shove pushed it against her hymen, a second and it shattered before the onslaught that he was about to unleash on her.
 
Titus telling her of her poisoning was surreal to her. She felt fine all except the over sensitivity of her body and her virgin hole's need to be filled. Although Neffie hadn't payed any attention to that at all. In that very moment she wanted nothing more than to be his, to have him use her body in ways it's never been until she couldn't climax anymore.

The young princess screamed out loudly then muffled her voice in the sheets as her fingers gripped them tightly. Titus was fully inside of her now and there was no turning back to being the pure flower of girl he'd just met. His manhood stretched her insides as his full balls rested between her legs. She looked down between them glancing at the image of his white cock inside of her deeply tanned body. The sight itself caused the lips and muscles of her sex to quiver around him.

"Titus Marius" she moaned out and breathy tone "Please make me cum for you my king"
 
"You will cum, Neffie, that I promised, " he whispered.

Lifting himself up on his hands Titus looked down watching his pale cock slice through her swarthy opening. "Watch it Neffie, watch my pale cock as I fill that pussy." He began pulling his hips back, his cock slowly revealing itself. At the apex of his back stroke, the tip of the head barely remained in Neffie, a small sheen of blood from her maiden head clinging to him with the clear quim of her sex.

He pressed his hips back down, his turgid member filling her again. It felt as if her pussy was trying to clamped his cock so hard that it may break. Slowly, up and down Titus filled her and vacated her until Neffie began thrusting her hips up at him.

Then he began hammering down harder and faster. His balls slapped off her ass as his pelvis smashed against her clit.
 
She couldn't help but moan his name as he pleased her. Neffie was in such need of him that all pain from initially taking a man inside of for the first time faded. There was nothing left but the feeling of excited lust. She ground her hips into his forcing him as deep inside of her as she could then with an arch of her firm arse pulled away till only his tip was hid in her. The sight of it turning her on her and causing to get even more moist for him.

She loved matching his plunges into her and hearing the wet slurping sound his thrusts had caused. Neffie squeezed her breasts together as she started to cover him her orgasmic quim and then looked at it as she maintained his pace stroking her with his manhood through out her whole climax. Her body shook with every stroke he gave her while she calmed down somewhat. "Mmmmm, you're better than I ever dreamed!" she purred rubbing her clit milking quim for him.
 
Titus gathered Neffie's legs up in one arm and placed her heels on his right shoulder as he pressed his body forward, forcing her into a pike position. Then as if he were the bow of Apollo his hips would draw back slowly until he fired them forward with all the power he could muster.

As his cock pierced her pussy, his hips slammed into her thighs, his thighs bounced off her ass, and all of Neffie rippled like a pond disturbed by a boulder instead of a pebble.

Harder and harder, faster and faster Titus fucked Neffie until their moans comingled in the chamber, spilling out to the rest of the palace.
 
Her moans certainly heard throughout the rest of the palace, there was no way she could silence herself with the passionate way he had been driving himself into her. Neffie gripped the sheets of the bed trying to hold herself in place as her whole body rocked with pleasure. "I want this forever Titus...I want to be only yours and not to share the pleasures of your body with anyone!" she screamed loud enough to wake the gods.

She was now his fully and forever. The concoction she was given had saw to that. As he made her spill her love for him over and over again causing his manhood to slide freely in and out of her the bond was made. Kyra heard the screams of passion coming from the beyond the chamber doors and realized that she was too late to carry out her ploy. Titus had made the princess cum and now she was bonded to him forever, his willing submissive eager to do anything he asked of her.

Kyra knew Neffie's uncle would be more than angry with her if she didn't find a way to fix this situation. Kyra for all her faults did like the kind princess and didn't want to hurt her in anyway but she would have to do something to persuade her not to marry the Roman. If need be she would handle the Roman herself!

Meanwhile inside the room the walls knocked as the bed began to move. Neffie pulled Titus down for a deep long and passionate kiss. She even moaned during it not being able to contain her lustful enjoyment of having his taste on her lips and tongue.
 
It was unbelievable. The harder and faster Titus slammed his cock into Neffie the wetter and tighter her pussy got. It was without a doubt the most amazing session of sex he had ever participated in. He would have thought at some point have stabilized, but no.

He reached down and finger ed her clit, then took it between his thumb and middle finger, and snapped them.

He would later only describe it as a volcano like eruption. Her body flailed as orgasmic contortions over took her. A spray of her nectar coated him from navel to knees, and flowed off his balls like an aquifer.

His cock exploded within her, his balls firing shot after shot deep into her womb. He slumped over her as his cock lost its rigidity, his balls temporarily empty.
 
Neffie ran her hands softly through his hair while his body covered hers. She could still feel him deep within her even though he had been softening inside of her. "You're amazing!" she cooed kissing his forehead and batting her eye lashes. The two lovers lied there for a moment until Neffie slid her sweat soaked body from under him and grabbed her robe.

She looked back to the heartthrob lying in bed and waiting for her and smiled. "I think I could go for warm bath now, filled with rose petals. MMMmmm" Neffie moaned as she walked out onto the balcony and looked up at the night sky with more hope and joy for her future then she ever had before. She reached her arms up over her head stretching her body and feeling it wind down. The cool night air rushed up between her legs causing a chill where he had made his mark on her.
 
Titus sat up in the bed then rolled out of it dropping a toga on and cinching it very loosely. He stepped into the receiving area of his chambers and ordered the bottle of wine from breakfast and the server to brought it to him. After a quick conversation with the girl he learned that Kyra gave her the wine.

In very short order Kyra was brought to him. He poured her a glass of the wine and held it out to her. "Drink this," he ordered.

Having recognized the bottle, she whispered, "Must I?"

"You poisoned Neffie with this, I think it just that you sip from the same cup, don't you?"

Tears welled in her eyes and as her hand wrapped around the goblet they poured down her face. "Yes, General, that is just."

She drank the wine and began to swoon almost immediately. Scooping her up in his arms Titus carried her to a lounge chair and set her down.
 
Neffie was fully relaxed at this point and was now well into her relaxing bath. She sunk into the warm water until her nothing but her eyes were visible above the water. Her sore body needed that. She watched as Titus left into the other room and smiled not really caring what he was doing but knowing whatever it was it had to be important.

Kyra on the other hand hadn't fared so well with the Roman general after taking a taste of the tainted wine she had slipped to Neffie. She could feel his strong arms caring her and her skin tingled from his touch. Kyra stared deeply into his cobalt eyes as her own dilated reacting to the toxin. The reaction hitting her a lot harder than it had Neffie since Kyra had a full glass where as Neffie only had half.

"What is the meaning of all this sire?" A disoriented Kyra asked slowly hiking her gown up because of the heat emitting from between her legs. "Why didn't you punish me as you had Amon?"

Kyra couldn't understand why he was keeping her alive since she committed the treasonous act of dosing the wine. Juices quickly lubed the lips of her sex and it wouldn't be long before she sought something or someone to fill it.
 
Titus leaned over toward Kyra and slowly dragged his hand along her exposed thigh. "Because I want to know what you know Kyra."

His hand reached the apex between her legs and he cupped her already soaking wet pussy. His mouth was next to her ear as he whispered, "And I think I know how to get that information from you."

He took her hand and placed it on his crotch, her hand immediately wrapped around it, "You have been thinking about this since the last time you saw it, haven't you?"

She moaned as her hand jerked up and down on his hard staff. With each moment he saw the lust in her eyes build hotter and hotter. He dipped his middle finger into Kyra and her moan filled the chamber. "Who gave you the poison, Kyra? Tell me and I may finish this for you."

"It was Rehu, the princess' uncle."

"Good girl, Kyra," he whispered as he plunged a second finger into her. Twisting his hand until the palm was up, he curled his fingers and began massaging inside her, until he found her most sensitive area. Then he kept massaging her until she began to quiver, moaning loader and loader. "Don't cum, Kyra, you will wait until I tell you otherwise, understand?"

She quaked and quivered while nodding her understanding.

He continued at her and brought his free hand to massage her clit as he continued inside her. He brought her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, backing off just before she came, admonishing her not to cum. When he leaned over sucking her nipple into his mouth, she exploded, her orgasm rocking her off the chaise, and away from Titus.

He back handed her, "Bitch, I told you not to cum." The hard contact rocked her head slightly, but it didn't slow her orgasm at all.

He picked her up and tossed her face down on the chaise. Pushing her legs together, he yanked her hips up and slammed his cock into her pussy, filling it in one hard slam of his hips.
 
Meanwhile Neffie had heard nothing but minor rumblings from the other room. She shrugged it off has Titus making preparations for his usual morning strategical meetings. It had nearly been an hour and when the princess was good and pruned she stepped out of the waters warm comfort.

Still she had heard nothing of interest and crawled peacefully into Titus's bed drifting softly into sleep.

Kyra on the other hand took the general's forceful push into her feminine slit with nothing more than a whimper leaving her lips. Her skin was on fire, overloading from his touch on against her. Like the starving undersexed woman she was, Kyra ground her arse against his hips forcing him further inside of her. It was then that a second minor orgasm rocked through her body.

The toxin had her too far gone to react to his roughness instead causing her to want more and not care as long as he was pleasuring her.
 
Titus began hammering his hips back and forth, his balls slapping between Kyra's thighs. He wrapped one hand in her hair, and pulled her head back where he kissed her so forcefully he nearly drew blood.

He kept his torrid pace, sweat glinting in the low candlelight. He knew Neffie was not far, yet somehow, she was miles and miles away. His only thought was the absolute domination of the traitorous bitch whom he was going to fuck to death.

"You could have had an easy life, bitch. She cares about you, likes you, enjoys you, yet you betrayed her!"

As he was about to cum, he pulled from her pussy and pressed it against her asshole. He steadily fed it up her ass, not terribly worried about her protestations. Bottoming out in her ass was enough to send him over the edge. He pulled out and flipped her over, his cock sprayed his cum all over her face and tits.
 
Kyra rubbed her lips with the palm of her hand tasting the bitter nectar that the general had left there. Her body trembled as she slid onto the floor staring up at him. Kyra quickly tore away what little fabric was left of her dress and parted her legs in front him so that she could continue to pleasure herself. Now she was nothing more than his willing love servant than someone whom she feared.

"Now what?" she asked flashing him a grin.

Neffie for her heavy slumber choose the worst possible moment to have waken up. She had been spying through the door when Titus so vigorously took Kyra from behind. The princess watched for less than two minutes before she stalked back to the bed. Her young mind didn't understand what she had seen.

"Am I not enough for him? Did I do something wrong?" she pouted asking herself fighting back tears. The sight itself made her feel like failure she had just slept with Titus. The young girl couldn't grasp why he wasn't satisfied and now his lack of words when left the bedroom made more since to her.

"I mean nothing to him" she whimpered crying small tears into the pillow. Her heart was breaking into a million pieces after giving him her most valued gift.
 
Back
Top