How do I get people

Justadude64

Really Experienced
How do I get people to email me for sexy nsa chat. Pretty much a sexless marriage. But what gets me going is sexy chat and flirting and sharing fantasies.

Give people the common courtesy you would in everyday life. Be engaging and interested. Develop a friendship and allow mutual trust to develop.

Dump the self pity.

You have just indicated the person closest to you has lost interest in you, so not doing a great job of selling yourself here. Still though, dump the self pity.

If you want instant sex you will have to pay for it.

_________________________________________​

Edit:
A compliment from someone who knows you well will have meaning but “You big hunky hairy ball of hot pudding meat” from an instant hook-up will probably have as much meaning as “would you like fries with that”.

Building relationships takes time and concerted effort – a bit like repairing a marriage.

Last edited:
Give people the common courtesy you would in everyday life. Be engaging and interested. Develop a friendship and allow mutual trust to develop.

Dump the self pity.

You have just indicated the person closest to you has lost interest in you, so not doing a great job of selling yourself here. Still though, dump the self pity.

Edit:
A compliment from someone who knows you well will have meaning but “You big hunky hairy ball of hot pudding meat” from an instant hook-up will probably have as much meaning as “would you like fries with that”.

Building relationships takes time and concerted effort – a bit like repairing a marriage.

Agree. I just mentioned this to someone else here. And I'm not going to name name names but... I get a lot of messages from bored guys. I can't fathom that. Keep yourself busy, find some interests. Work on yourself and make yourself whole. Make yourself a better person. People will be attracted to you.

Please note that the "you" I refer to is not any one person in particular. That's just how I feel.

Dump the self pity.

Edit:

Not looking for sex at all. I am looking for intelligent conversation with someone, preferably about sexual escipades, that's about it. I didn't realize self pity came across. But I guess you're right.

Back