Sandra's Checkup..2014

The exam rooms are soundproof for for the patients privacy. I go to scream anyway and a large hand goes over my mouth as the other guy who towers above my little 5'2 frame,even as I sit upon the table mauls my firm perky 32c breast and "examines" my nipples more.
 
The hand over your mouth is firm and you have no chance to escape. The hand wrapped around one of your breasts is almost completely covering it, despite the breast size. The first has pulled your legs wide, pinning them with his knees and a thick finger is now probing roughly at your pussy lips.
 
The wax paper that is on the exam table crinkles under me as i am pinned onto my back. "no no no please dont do this leave I wont say anything" i plead hoping they just want a quick show and feel and then leave but they seem to have no intention of bailing the room right away.
 
Your mouth is covered as a finger slides inside you. You let out a whimper at the invasion of your tight pussy, but as he holds it deep inside you and starts to rotate his finger it starts to feel good. The other is carressing your breasts and teasing your nipples. He grabs your hand and presses it against his hardening cock
 
The one fingering me comments on how tight my pussy is since I am all of 5'2 and 110#. one hand holding me in place as e fingers me. Meanwhile the other guy smiles at feeling up my perky little 32C teenage breasts. commenting on their firmness and perkiness as i blush because he is causing the nipple to stiffen.
 
'Mmmmmm this pussy is so tight. Gonna feel great around my cock!'. He squeezes another finger in along side the first. The other is teasing your nipples. 'They are getting stiff, I think she likes this. I think she wants us'. You squirm and whimper, but you are being held too tightly.
 
Just then the doctors voice can be heard down the hall so the two decide to split before being seen. They leave and i sit on the table in just 3" wedge sandals as there is knock at the door as the dr comes in.
 
'I see you have made yourself comfortable, that is good. Are there any problems that I should be aware of?' As he waits for your answer he prepares a needle to take a blood sample, which means he will have to leave the room again to take the sample to the lab.
 
OOC add to last post who comes in next,then i will edit this post also make posts longer i will do same.
 
Ooc: The next man to come in should be a guy who came in because his dick was to big for almost any woman and the amount of cum he could produce was insane.b.
 
BUMP bumping this thread for new writer to take over or for previous ones to post
 
Taking this thread, if that okay.)

As the doctor came in to take some blood he admired your body. you were dressed in a simple black t-shirt and had on a shirt black skirt the hung just below your upper thigh. It had a gorgeous gem entrusted pattern on it. It spread from on end of the skirt to the other and ends in a pair of foxes.

The doctor smiles and gently takes her arm. "I'm going to draw some blood." He says as the needle enters her skin and quickly draws some blood. He pulls it out and puts a cotton swab on the entrance point, using tape to hold it in place. "I'll be back in a moment ma'am. " he days, leaving the room.

As soon as he leaves a tall young man enters the room and sees you. "Whoops...I think I may be in the wrong room." He says quickly, but makes no move to leave.
 
Last edited:
I give him a dirty look as my navel is exposed as I was about to pull off my t shirt for the physical to begin. " get out perv" I hiss but he just closes door and..
 
Last edited:
Steps up closer. He grins and looks you over.

"Don't mind me. Continue. I like seeing women naked. Better yet. let me help you." He say walking forward and grabbing your shirt, tanking it the rest of the way off. "Hmmm...I like these." He say examining your bra encased breasts. he lightly slaps one of the breasts and grins. "Let's get this off." He wants grabbing your bra between the cups and with a swift yank tears it in the back and rips it off of you.
 
I gasp as I don't scream out of shock by the bold move. I blush as my perky and firm 35c chest comes into view and my nipples stiffen a bit to the cool air as I sit on the edge of the exam table.
 
As he watches her small pink nibs harden from the cool draft of the air conditioner, his long white doctor's coat does little to hide the rising bulge concealed underneath..

"Mmmm", he mused, "I'm sure its nothing serious but I can see your nipples are swelling and I think we should run a few tests just to make sure there isn't problem...", he stated in a very professional matter of fact tone...

Turning his back he murmured to himself, "Now, where did I put those clamps"
 
My eyes grow wide "excuse me Dr did you say clamps? What test is that for ?" I say nervously as I sit on the edge if table in just my pink lacy boy short panties. My teen nipples growing stiffer from cool air and exposure.
 
"Oh don't worry", he paused quickly glancing down at her chart and noting her name which had slipped his memory his mind as focused elsewhere. "Sandra, its merely routine.. You will feel a little pressure that's all..", he explained in a matter of fact tone, disguised the fact the only thing he was concentrating on at the moment was getting his hands on her hard teen nipples. They looked so tempting. He couldn't wait to twist and pull on them to see how she would respond.

"If they are not too sensitive after the clamp test I'll need to feel them just too judge how sensitive they are, hard over sensitive nipples are usually cursed by an underlying condition but, don't worry I can treat you right here in the office if needed. Most of my patients are quite satisfied and many voluntarily come back for fallow up treatments."
 
You out clamps on and I wince slightly "mmmm dr that hurts a bit " I say softly. Pert of me enjoys it though as I rub my smooth thighs together as I sit on the edge of the exam table.
 
"The pain is only temporary Sandra, in a minute your nipples will be numb then we'll begin the testing", he said in disinterested tone. However, her discomfort actually excited him. The very moment she winced his cock stood with a raging hard on... It took every once of willpower he could muster not to stare at her perk teenage titties...

"Have they ever cause you any discomfort before and could you describe in your own words when was the last time your nipples became hard", he said unable to tare his eyes away from her smooth shapely thighs as she rubbed them together as he wondered if her tight little teenage pussy was getting wet...
 
Biting my lower lip as I continue rubbing my thighs together I say " no dr they have never caused me pain but wha. What is this test for and us it almost over? I ask as I am half wincing from the pinching pressure and half turned on because they are sensitive and kind of a turn on.
 
Back
Top