As your General Orders! (CLOSED)

Titus grinned and whispered in her ear, "perfect! Let's grab one!"

His voice was clearly excited as he took Neffie ' s hand, "You get the top half of her and I will take the bottom. "
 
She smiled eager to know just how this would work out. It wasn't like she hadn't had two lovers at the same time but they both were women. This would be the first time that she shared a lover with a man. Neffie could feel heat running through her viens as thought of which to choose of the courtesans.

Titus' excitement over the situation only made things better. It meant that he would be satisfied with being between another's legs, still allowing Neffie to keep her virginity for now hopefully.

"I will have them all brought here and stripped for your inspection. You may choose your own pleasures for tonight my future king" she said giving him a kiss before calling down to a guard and giving him the order.

"There are many options to select from, and I have had most satisfy me extremely well" she admitted to him blushing a little
 
Titus held Neffie in his arms, his hard cock pressed against her stomach. "Tonight?" He asked. "I have every intention of spending the day with you and whomever we choose."

He swept he up in his arms and walked toward the bed. His cock smeared droplets of pre cum on her ass with each step. He placed her on his bed and dropped down next to her. Titus kissed Neffie deeply his tongue exploring her mouth as his hand explored her body.

Slowly his hand made its way between her legs. As his palm settled on her pelvis his middle and pointer fingers rubbed her labia gently, coaxing it to open like a fragrant orchid.
 
Neffie smiled answering him "Of course tonight...it will take time to have them all prepared"

She tried to hold her calm demeanor while his hand explored between her legs. Small moans being expressed as she stroked her hand down his and gently forced it down. Neffie had made it so that his fingers were able to tease her opening instead. She really wanted to hold off most of her body's pleasure for later to give Titus as much of her cum as she could.

That would most likely not happen because the more he touched her the more she wanted him. Her hand found his tip lubing itself with his pre-cum so that she could stroke him.

She stared deeply into his eyes, her nervousness beginning to show as she asked "Would it be love making?" she paused seeing his reaction to her question and then swallowed a deep breath of air continuing "If you just massaged my outer lips with your cock Sir?"

Neffie wanted to feel his hard member making it's home between the folds of her young flower. She wanted the feeling of him stroking his pre-cum leaking tip over her clit again and again. Neffie even asked as he said a proper girl should.
 
Titus did not answer, instead he rolled on top of her and used his hard cock to slide up and down her opening and across her clit. He gathered both of her legs with his arms and pressed her knees toward her chest, fully exposing her.

"Is it not lovemaking every time you kiss me Neffie? "

He held her legs in place with one hand while the other massaged her ass. He changed the angle of his cock and pulled her quim over her anus. "Is it lovemaking if I use the other hole Neffie?"
 
She had never thought of taking anyone there nor was it even spoken about to her by any of her female companions. Having Titus inside of her there would truly be uncharted territory. Neffie moaned as he caressed her rear. Titus had made her so hot and horny that she would have agreed to anything he proposed at the moment.

Unable to speak from modesty she just shook her head "yes" as his cock teased her rear opening. "Will it hurt?...What if I can't take it?" Neffie purred arching her back a little as his stiffened member rubbing along the crease below her virginal flower.
 
Titus smiled at Neffie, and cooed, "If I do it right, it won't.He lowered her legs to the bed and left it for a moment grabbing three long linen strips. Coming back to the bed, Titus lift her left leg and began kissing, nibbling, and kicking it. His right hand explored up her thigh until he reached her virginal tunnel.

As he kissed up her leg he pushed it back until her knee almost reached her chest. Pausing from stroking her he grabbed a piece of linen and tied it loosely yet securely to the bed frame.
 
Neffie lifted her head to get a good view of what he was doing with the linen straps. "What are those for?" She asked excitedly but curious all the same. Today was the day that he would make her a woman or at least a partly a woman. The young princesses breathing become more hurried as she thought about him taking her there.

The leg he held in his grasp along with her other started to tremble noticeably as her mind came to grips with his plans for her. Neffie again lifted her head from his bed but this time she looked at him and took a mental picture of his hardened shaft.

"It's very large" she murmured to herself while her fingers toyed with her nipples.
 
Titus took her right leg in hand and began kissing, licking and nibbling his way up again. This time he blew on her skin every couple of minutes eliciting a gasp, groan, or moan from her. As her knee approached her chest he secured her right leg in a similar fashion as he had with her left.

He took the third piece of linen and tied her wrists together behind her neck.

Titus looked down on her, his eyes blazing in desire. His voice was husky as he finally replied, "That is what they are for."

He rest his hands on the inside of her thighs and massaged them gently. His eyes never leaving hers as he watched her expressions as he brought her to the edge of orgasm with feathery touches, dew like kisses as he trailed down to Neffie's core.
 
She held her breath as his mouth made its way down her body. There was no way that she could end their sexual exploration with how Titus had tied her. She was bound to his bed, aroused and wanting him to take her those final few steps over the edge.

The outer lips of her flower started to quiver and pulsate. Neffie's anxiety slowly faded as she released the breath of air she was holding and shyly cooed "I'm ready...I think I'm ready to be taken by you Sir"

She smiled before closing her eyes. Neffie didn't want to see him press inside of her, the sight of her being had in her forbidden hole might have made her struggle against it. Instead Neffie decided to focus on the sensation of him and when he was fully nestled inside of her she would open her eyes to view it.
 
Titus smiled around his tongue as it flicked from her clit to her pussy to her ass. He used his tongue to press into her initially, his hands busily played with her breasts. Slowly he worked a finger into her, pushing millimeter by millimeter as his tongue flicked around it, keeping her lubed as he slowly invaded her puckered star.

As his finger buried itself into her, Titus massaged Neffie's clit, timing the completion of filling her with the orgasm that overtook her. He slowed his ministrations as she came down from her orgasm and smiled. "Not so bad so far?"
 
She felt herself relax around his finger and then grip again over and over as she came. A bead of sweat running down her temple when she answered him " Not as bad as I thought it would"

Her eyes were still shut but not as tightly anymore. Neffie only winced when he forced another small piece of his finger inside of her. It hurt initially for the first few seconds and then the pain would subside. Neffie had to learn to control her body's reactions though, mentaliy she new what she was doing was wrong. They weren't married and he shouldn't be doing what he was doing to her puckered ring.

"This will stay between us general?" she asked not wanting the news to travel throughout the land or her palace. The princess didn't want to be seen as a common whore. It was bad enough she was caught just the night before with his cock in her mouth.
 
Titus moved up until he could kiss Neffie, and slid his cock along the slit of her pussy, partially lubricating it. "Why who would I tell?"

Titus rotated his hips back and forth using her vaginal issue to coat his cock. He pressed the head against her anus and very slowly worked his way into her. Time and again he pressed forward and into her only to hold it a second or two the to ease out a little. In due time he was held in place my the vice that was her ass. He looked down and saw the lighter flesh of his member disappearing into her darker body and moaned, "Can you see this?"

He moved his thumb to her clit and massaged it as he pulled back then slowly filled her again. Her body rippling around his member sent waves of ecstacy through him. He dribbled more saliva on his cock and slowly began to fuck her.
 
She finally opened her eyes and took a long look. Neffie at first she wanted to scream out in pain when she felt him slowly pushing into her but she pushed through it. Just a small cringe of her face appeared while Titus fucked her slowly. “Yes Sir I can see it...”she moaned sharply.

Her legs instinctively began to pull against the linen straps that he had tied. If Titus hadn't she might of pulled her legs closed shut to him. The young woman gasped trying to hold still for him to take her. “Oh gods, it feels like you're stretching me in two Titus!” she screamed out pulling her wrists against their linen bondage. Her back arched slightly when his thumb brought her close to orgasm. Almost unknowingly her hips began to swivel in small circles as pressed into tight puckered start over and over again.

She begged him not to stop and increase his thrusts into her, “My body is yours general! Take me as you wish Titus...I am ready to be yours” Neffie said as her female orgasm began leak out of her virginal tunnel like a river. She had never experienced an orgasm as powerful as this one. It caused her fem juices to leak out of her like water, and she could even feel it dribbling down the crease of her ass.
 
As her body and voice undulated from her orgasm, Titus began to thrust harder and faster into her ass. He watched as her tits flowed with each powerful thrust.

Titus' balls slapped down against her with a thud with each stroke. He felt himself getting closer and closer to an orgasm with each thrust of his hips downward into her. He considered a moment asking where she wanted him to cum, but his mouth wouldn't work other than to moan in a deep soulful pleasure.

He grabbed her hands and pulled himself down as his hips hammered out three final beats, "YOU...ARE..MINE!" He roared as his cock exploded deep in her bowels.
 
Neffie's body finally and fully relaxed as he filled her with his seed. The warm sticky fluid coated her insides, having a soothing affect on her sore ring. She wanted to ask him what the consequences of him filling her there might be but she didn't want him to see her as girl anymore.

Her head feel back onto the bed as Neffie closed her eyes and basked in the closeness of the situation. “We don't have to have a courtesan brought here tonight...unless you wish it.” her voice was strained as her body dripped with sweat.

“I would love to spend the night here experiencing other bodily delights with you” she said softly. Neffie was a more than eager student wanting to be taught anything and everything Titus wanted to show her.
 
Titus untied Neffie and massaged her ankles and wrists prompting the flow of blood back into her extremities. He sat next to her his cock laying flaccid on his thigh.

He was stroking her thigh lightly as he asked, "You have been with other women? "

Her flush was all the answer he needed. "I would like to see you with another woman. I want to see you pleasure her, see her pleasure you."

He stood from the bed and went to a basin of water with a cloth. He brought both over to the bed and flipped Neffie over. He cleaned her ass and thighs then his own cock. He patted her to roll her over again. He placed the bowl back saying, "Besides, it isn't like I am ever sharing you with a man. "
 
Neffie rolled over back onto her stomach looking to Titus. “Shouldn't that be my choice love? Whether or not I want to have the joys of another cock? My body is yours yes and you are slowly gaining my heart but sex is sex”

She smiled rubbing the inside of his thigh slowly and then his cock lazily. Neffie saw them as making love and herself partly a woman now after having him inside of her. If she did take another man to bed it would just be sex.

“Well the courtesans are still coming to your chamber tonight for selection. You can choose which you would like to watch me with.” Neffie said nonchalantly. She wondered to herself if he would be joining them or just watching but held her question to herself. She knew she had probably said enough with her comments about other men.

Titus would have to make sure her body was completely satiated when it came to sexual delights. Neffie had always had a big sexual appetite and now she feared with his position in society as a great roman general and soon to be ruler of her land that he wouldn't have the time to keep her full.


“If you manage to put me to bed after a session of erotic fun?” she paused gently dropping his manhood to let her hands roam up his chest “Then there will be no need for me to seek fulfillment else where”
 
Titus looked at her and flatly said, "If you want any child born of you to be recognized as mine, then the only cock you get is mine."

His cock began to respond to her touch. He rolled onto his side to look at her, "We will have many pleasures together, with and around other people." His hand slipped between her legs and he stroked her pussy gently. "But mine will be the only cock in this or your mouth or up your ass will be mine."
 
Neffie sighed as she continued to stroke him. She was a bit disappointed to hear that she would only have one man inside of her for the rest of your life but if she had to choose, it was a god send that it would be Titus and not someone inferior of her.

She sat up on her knees her hand still manipulating his cock as she said "Yes Sir...that is your right I suppose"

The young woman ran her hand along his thigh until it found his weighted balls and juggled them lightly. Then Neffie leaned down to plant a small kiss on his manhood's bulbous tip.
 
Titus sighed as the head of his cock slipped into Neffie's mouth. He leaned back against the pillows his eyes locked with hers. He nodded encouragingly to her and pushed his hips up slightly.

Her touch was soft, gentle, almost as if she was unsure what she was doing was correct. His hands wrapped into her hair as he guided her slowly up and down. "My balls, don't forget my balls," he moaned.
 
Neffie still sitting on her bent knees lifted her ass up to get better leverage when she took him inside of her mouth. From this position he had full view of her body by a side profile. She could feel her nipples lightly graze the skin of his thigh every now and again as she pursued the task of having his taste on her lips.

"MMmmmm" small moans of pleasure could be heard from her as she slowly began stroke herself between the soft lips of her flower. Neffie took her time there before bringing that same hand up to massage his balls. Her fingers delicately danced between them until they found the soft stretch of skin just behind them.

Neffie let Titus guide her head up his shaft one last time. Dragging her tongue alongside the thick veined shaft she moved her lips focus to his balls. She sucked one then the other before her lips teased them. Neffie let herself passionately kiss them before running her tongue along the soft skin just behind them.

Her tongue stroked and danced there for moments, almost flirting with his own puckered ring but she didn't go that far. Then she pressed her tongue firmly to him and pulled up along his balls and then finally to his shaft where her hand was still stroking the tip.
 
Titus' eyes rolled into the back of his skull. The exquisite pleasure she was giving him took him away from one world to another that was the two of them and a bed. Nothing more.
As her lips and tongue flitted across his cock and balls Titus raised a hand hand massaged up her thigh until he arrived at the junction of her legs.

Her pussy was wide opened like an orchid in bloom, as his fingers soon discover
, Neffie was wet, hot and eagerly waiting stimulation. His fingers ran gently along her labia intentionally avoiding her opening and clit alike.

Soon to ching was not enough and Titus lift her up and settled her on his face as Neffie's mouth continued it's worship of his cock
 
She gasped suddenly when she felt the smooth wet touch of his tongue there between her legs. Neffie helped shift her weight so that his mouth could get good access to her. The position made swallowing him down her throat a lot easier. She could feel the full girth of him pass her lips until she almost choked herself on the tip of his cock.

Neffie held him there for a moment before sliding him out and using her tongue to taste him again. She closed her eyes enjoying him pleasure her and then she lifted herself. Her knees still bent as she hovered her virgin cunt over his mouth. Neffie stroked his cock with both hands feeling it grow harder and harder in her touch. She gripped the base firmly squeezing her way up his turgid member until she had milked a small amount of pre-cum from it.

As the clear fluid glistened in the light of the setting sun she returned to her former pose taking him back into her mouth. Neffie's tongue delighted in the taste him as she began to suck harder wanting to draw another amount of the delicious fluid from his tip.
 
Titus was beginning to think one of two things about Neffie; either she was lying about having never been with a man or she was the greatest gift Venus had ever given to a man. Her technique at sucking his cock was perhaps the best he had ever experienced.

He found it difficult to think as her tongue ran along his piss slit causing his body to twitch uncontrollably for a moment. He took her clit in between his teeth and flicked his tongue across the top as fast as he could.
 
Back
Top