HisArpy the nazi sympathizer.

oO00Oo

Loves Spam
He has taken it personally that the convicted nazi is being labelled a nazi and is defending him and his kind. This is the same guy who is an admitted birther.

What a piece of shit that guy is.

Trump supporter of course.

He has taken it personally that the convicted nazi is being labelled a nazi and is defending him and his kind. This is the same guy who is an admitted birther.

I like him.

Unlike you all shit for brains who jerk off to the Kumbaya but never practice it

he treats all posters with respect.

I like him.

Unlike you all shit for brains who jerk off to the Kumbaya but never practice it

he was nasty to me from my first posting. thank god for the ignore function.

I like him.

Of course you like him. You like every scumbag on Lit.

And he doesn't treat those that expose his bullshit with respect, Dishrag, he gets quite abusive when you do that.

I didn't know that.
You're among the few GBers on the more Democrat side that I respect, so I'll pay more attention.

And he doesn't treat those that expose his bullshit with respect, Dishrag, he gets quite abusive when you do that.

Poor ole paranoid Geeze Gazer:D

I like him.

(I've bolded and increased the size of what stands out for me.)
Is any poll NOT flawed in some manner?

Polls a re a snapshot in time. They don't show the complete picture, just a piece of it. Leaving us to guess at how the rest of society is feeling. However, that doesn't mean the poll is invalid. It means we should watch all the polls to see trends emerging. In this case it seems as if D's are losing support as Millenials age and the previously highly touted Democratic ideas are shown to be false promises as the economy improves.

[size=+1]For the most part a thoughtful post.[/size]

and who are "millennials" again? Those who graduated in 2000? That was about 18 years ago. Then perhaps they voted for Dubya—twice, then Obama—again twice.

Today's 16 year-olds will be able to vote in 2020. I could be wrong, but I don't see a lot of Trump supporters among them. They however are probably seeing a lot of angry old white men.

"as the economy improves"

If it improves—as it likely will—America grows under Democrats and Republicans—and Canada grows under Conservatives and Liberals.

[size=+1]You make the same mistake most Libs make. You ASSUME things without any facts to support your ASSUMPTIONS. In fact, you tend to ignore the facts that controvert your position.[/size] Here are 2:

Millennials are EVERYONE, not just a segment of society. IF support is dwindling in that group, then SOCIETY is changing it's views on what's good for America.

The "angry old white men" thing is another one of your blind spots. Millennials aren't "angry old white men". To forecast that today's 16 year olds will vote a certain way in 2 years because of a non-existent factoid is dumb.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/controvert
Verb

controvert (third-person singular simple present controverts, present participle controverting, simple past and past participle controverted)

(transitive) To dispute or argue using reason.
(intransitive) To be involved or engaged in controversy.

Related terms

controversial
controversialist
controversy
controverter
controvertible
incontrovertible

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kumbaya
and "kumbaya" isn't a noun but a request—possibly a prayer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbaya

Rightist, particularly alt-rightist, took something nice and made it a slur.

You might have had it coming.
try cutting off your head.

TimRapy is a Nazi sympathizer? I always knew that guy was greasy as fuck. :mad:

Idk, he's always been weirdly nice to me.

I think he's pretty transparent in who he's nice to.

It's people he'd fuck.

Which Nazis are being sympathized with? Like camp commanders or just some poor schmuck who was guarding the main gate cuz that's where the army sent him?
Big difference there. I totally feel for the guard. I mean he's loyal to his country, just trying to do his duty like all patriots and wham, he's put in the middle of a genocide and is like "WTF herr dude?"
Meanwhile the CO is a prick who shoots Jews with a rifle off his balcony after Liam Neeson tells him it's ok to forgive himself. That guy is a an asshole.

Someone check my thought process here:

Bobcheeseforbrains/Admiral Hackandbarf/Sly Snotrag = oO00Oo?

Seems likely. Ghosty here (does oO00Oo sound like a lame attempt at a very bad Casper imitation to anyone else?) came on the scene when Snotrag disappeared. We know Snotrag likes to play here on the GB and throw strange insults from behind the curtain of internet anonymity. So, is it is him with a new VPN account?

Not that I really care.

Seems likely. Ghosty here (does oO00Oo sound like a lame attempt at a very bad Casper imitation to anyone else?) came on the scene when Snotrag disappeared. We know Snotrag likes to play here on the GB and throw strange insults from behind the curtain of internet anonymity. So, is it is him with a new VPN account?

Not that I really care.

No, dumbass. Try again.

Not that I really care.

Dude seriously. You gotta know better than that.

So who is behind the Alt then?

How the fuck should I know? I barely know who you're talking about.
I'm pretty open about my shit. You want someone who hides because they're worried about their rep on a fading message board. Have I ever said anything that makes you think I give a shit about my rep here?

I'm assuming the Nazi being referred to is the kid in Ammurikah that ran over a protester.
HisArpy is questioning the need for a label for the heinous character.
Quite frankly, if you act like a douche people will call you a douche.
All that aside, HisArpy is like a dog with a bone. When he gets cornered he won't admit defeat, at times I believe even he doesn't agree with what he posts but his pride or tenacity won't let him back down. Also, I believe his eyesight might be a little compromised, but that's just pure speculation.
K, why do people call him 'Tim' . South Park reference? And why The Rapey? Curious mind wants to know (even tho she knows curiosity oft times kills the cat). :)

I'm assuming the Nazi being referred to is the kid in Ammurikah that ran over a protester.
All that aside, HisArpy is like a dog with a bone. When he gets cornered he won't admit defeat, at times I believe even he doesn't agree with what he posts but his pride or tenacity won't let him back down. Also, I believe his eyesight might be a little compromised, but that's just pure speculation.
K, why do people call him 'Tim' . South Park reference? And why The Rapey? Curious mind wants to know (even tho she knows curiosity oft times kills the cat). :)

I also didn't get any of the nicknames anyone was throwing around in this thread, and I didn't know who they actually meant, so you're already light years ahead of me.

I just wouldn't gonna say nothing.

Could be wrong, but I think sean started calling him Tim. I called him TimRapy after he began including me in his sadism fantasies.

I also didn't get any of the nicknames anyone was throwing around in this thread, and I didn't know who they actually meant, so you're already light years ahead of me.

I just wouldn't gonna say nothing.

Ahh the joy of having filters :):rose: Some times the answers I incur or the responses to my less than well thought out, at times down right silly, posts make me wish I didn't blurt out everything in my head. But wtf, it's the interwebz and in the end idgaf. :D

Could be wrong, but I think sean started calling him Tim. I called him TimRapy after he began including me in his sadism fantasies.

Ya, that court room sadist reference was odd. Never pegged him for a sadist. M on m sadism? Or not gender specific? Almost worthy of a short story interesting character premise. :):rose:
Why Tim or is that something I should ask Sean specifically. Although I won't hold my breath for a response from him.

The usual suspects throw labels around because they think it makes them look superior to everyone else here. The vaguer the label, the more superior because then they can claim their victim is "too dumb to understand".

It's all zeta-bitches howling over the fact that they don't like that they're zeta-bitches..

The usual suspects throw labels around because they think it makes them look superior to everyone else here. The vaguer the label, the more superior because then they can claim their victim is "too dumb to understand".

It's all zeta-bitches howling over the fact that they don't like that they're zeta-bitches..

You're a piece of shit.

Is that too vague for you?

Back